GoPrint3D Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoPrint3D

About GoPrint3D: GoPrint3D help organisations embrace 3D printing through a range of products and services.

info@goprint3d.co.uk

College Business Park, Kearsley Road

Tell us how GoPrint3D made you happy

Luis MaGill.me
"Polite, informative, patient and very helpful, I had no Idea, i new so little, GoPrint3d team guided me in, now I feel like an old hand. Thank you ! team GoPrint3D."
Dave Hoyles
"The best as always."
Dave Hoyles
"Always found Go-Print to be quick efficient, and the staff especially Max to be well informed on any 3D printing problems I have had. Formlabs 3d resin printer is Awesome... The detail is incredible. Worth every penny."
"I have always used GOPrint for my Formlabs consumables. They're quick, they keep most things I use in stock and they're no more expensive than others in this field. The documentation is quickly sent to the customer, so paying off those monthly bills is simple. Great company to buy from, as always."
"Printer arrived quickly, on time, no hassles."
"Superb communication, customer service and delivery from GoPrint3D. We were let down by Formlabs direct and speed is necessary for our company. Many thanks to Sam on this occasion, we will definitely be buying from GoPrint3D in the future as a result of this experience."
"Very quick delivery, packed well. No complaints, great service"
"Really helpful regarding my Form2"
"Good as always"
"Excellent quality, collected it instantly. Easy to find the product on the website. Amazing service."
"Easy to order and quickly arrived."
"Excellent service yet again. Ordered 4pm, arrived 10am following day. Can't fault that"
"Great customer service, very helpful. Fast delivery. I would definitely use again - already have.."
Thank you. We do our best to provide good customer service and get all orders dispatched and processed the same day.
"Excellent communication and helpful staff, the package arrived next day even though i had ordered very close to the 5pm cut off."
Thank you for your kind words Stuart.

Our team work very hard to process and get your orders dispatched the same day.
"Always have a very good experience with GoPrint3D, from first visiting there showroom to purchasing a 3D laser printer from them. Deliveries are always prompt. Can't fault them."
Thank you Dave, we're glad you enjoyed visiting our showroom.

Our prompt deliveries our down to our hard working warehouse team who do their utmost to get orders out the door the same day. They will be thrilled to hear your feedback.
"Almost too good! - Ordered after 5, still arrived next day"
Thank you Stuart, our warehouse team work hard to get all orders out the same day.
"Poor service, ordered 4 off and listed in stock but only 1 delivered and in stock, issue not resolved."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to apologise for your poor customer experience on this occasion.

At the time of ordering we only had 1 in stock, however instead of saying "1 in stock" our website said "In Stock", not very helpful.

We had already taken steps to avoid this problem by telling people how many items we have in stock (up to a maximum of 10), for example:

However it appears that not all our web pages were updated and that the page you ordered from is still using an old piece of code which simply says "In Stock" or "Not in stock".

I've instructed the web development agency we use to update this and all other pages with this feature.

Once again I'd like to apologise, and I hope this doesn't put you off using us in future.

Kind Regards,

David Whitehouse
Marketing Manager
"Next Day delivery on printing resin is great. Have not been let down on numerous occasions when speed is necessary for us."
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to fulfil customer orders as quick as possible.

Whilst we will always endeavour to get your goods to you the next day, from time to time things can run out, so we would always recommend you stock a spare :)

We hope you continue to use us in the future.

Thanks again,

David Whitehouse
Marketing Manager
"Quick and efficient"
"Top quality service for small businesses!"
"GoPrint 3D service is very good and fast. I would definitely recommend buying from them and I will surely continue doing it. Thank you GoPrint3D."
"nice,better price with real product."
Hi Luis,
Thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you on this project.
I look forward to hopefully working with you again.
All the best,