GoPrint3D Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoPrint3D

About GoPrint3D: GoPrint3D help organisations embrace 3D printing through a range of products and services.

info@goprint3d.co.uk

College Business Park, Kearsley Road

Tell us how GoPrint3D made you happy

"Almost too good! - Ordered after 5, still arrived next day"
"Poor service, ordered 4 off and listed in stock but only 1 delivered and in stock, issue not resolved."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to apologise for your poor customer experience on this occasion.

At the time of ordering we only had 1 in stock, however instead of saying "1 in stock" our website said "In Stock", not very helpful.

We had already taken steps to avoid this problem by telling people how many items we have in stock (up to a maximum of 10), for example:

However it appears that not all our web pages were updated and that the page you ordered from is still using an old piece of code which simply says "In Stock" or "Not in stock".

I've instructed the web development agency we use to update this and all other pages with this feature.

Once again I'd like to apologise, and I hope this doesn't put you off using us in future.

Kind Regards,

David Whitehouse
Marketing Manager
"Next Day delivery on printing resin is great. Have not been let down on numerous occasions when speed is necessary for us."
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to fulfil customer orders as quick as possible.

Whilst we will always endeavour to get your goods to you the next day, from time to time things can run out, so we would always recommend you stock a spare :)

We hope you continue to use us in the future.

Thanks again,

David Whitehouse
Marketing Manager
"Quick and efficient"
"Top quality service for small businesses!"
"GoPrint 3D service is very good and fast. I would definitely recommend buying from them and I will surely continue doing it. Thank you GoPrint3D."
"nice,better price with real product."
"Polite, informative, patient and very helpful, I had no Idea, i new so little, GoPrint3d team guided me in, now I feel like an old hand. Thank you ! team GoPrint3D."
Hi Luis,
Thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you on this project.
I look forward to hopefully working with you again.
All the best,
Elaine
"Good, quick and problem free service. What more do you want?"
"We bought a Form 2 printer from Formlabs. After just 750 hours of printing the machine started to go wrong. We contacted GoPrint3D. They recommended buying a new resin tank and some more resin. We did this but still had the problem. After spending several months trying to get the machine going, finally we have been told that it needs £750 worth of repairs work..... apparently, this is just from normal wear and tear usage! Honestly, I would not expect a £3,000 printer to only last 750 hours. I'm very disappointed with GoPrint3D. They just say things like - "No other customer has had these kinds of issues" or "This is out of our hands". They shouldn't be selling machines where aren't good quality. They should be supporting customers. I have left a review for the printer on their website... they aren't showing it. They obviously don't want to hurt sales."
Hello James,

I'm sorry you are having problems with your Form 2.

We are currently speaking to the manufacturer to try and resolve this problem with your out of warranty Form 2.

Regards,

David
"No complaints at all - great service"
"The best as always."
"product arrived in the agreed time frame."
"Ordered after 5pm deadline but still delivered the next day, very well packaged and courier communicated when it would arrive. Perfect."
"Delivered the next day. What more can you ask."
"Always had exceptional service from GoPrint 3D. Placed early enough in the day, the package is usually in the office the very next morning. They keep sufficient stocks not to have to trawl around the web too much and we usually find the online service to be efficient enough not to be off-putting. Thoroughly recommended."
"Great service"
"Excellent - I'd not bought from them before, and everything arrived on time in top condition."
"Ordered form labs grey material V4 and received the following day at no additional cost"
"They delivered my goods"
GoPrint3D is rated 4.69 based on 85 reviews