Additive-X Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Additive-X Ltd
Read Additive-X Ltd Reviews

About Additive-X Ltd:

GoPrint3D help organisations embrace 3D printing through a range of products and services.

sales@additive-x.com

College Business Park, Kearsley Road,

Tell us how Additive-X Ltd made you happy
amazing site with fast shipping, only problem they dont take bitcoin as payment
Always have a very good experience with GoPrint3D, from first visiting there showroom to purchasing a 3D laser printer from them. Deliveries are always prompt. Can't fault them.
Thank you Dave, we're glad you enjoyed visiting our showroom. Our prompt deliveries our down to our hard working warehouse team who do their utmost to get orders out the door the same day. They will be thrilled to hear your feedback.
They delivered my goods
They shipped what I ordered.
Nice work goprint3d. You're deliveries and stock are always good.
SERVICE FROM GOPRINT VERY GOOD. FORM2 RESIN CARTRIDGE HAS TO BE SPLIT OPEN OR EVEN CUT WITH BLADE TO GET THEM TO WORK FOR THE LAST 5 PURCHASED.
Product perfect, very happy. Good that goprint3d always have this fibre in stock but not so good that I pay for next day delivery and for 2 out of 3 deliveries this has not been honoured. Will continue to use goprint3d though.
First of all I would like to apologise for failing to get this order to you on a next day delivery service. If you please get in touch we would be more than happy to refund the delivery charge. We have had issues with DPD recently due to the bad weather which was beyond our control. Regarding ordering from our website, we do have a cut off at 5pm where we can no longer promise to get goods shipped that day as the courier leaves our premises at 5:30pm.
Sent stuff to us.
On the whole I am very happy with the service I receive, my only gripe was that they sent out a pair of resin trays that were on back order but couldn't bundle the acrylic cleaner with them to save on carriage.
Hi there, Thank you for your review. You placed two separate orders and it just so happened that the 2nd order was dispatched on the same day as the resin tanks arrived into our warehouse. We did however, provide part shipment on your existing order to ensure you got all your goods as soon as possible at cost to ourselves. Kind Regards, David
Service is good but trying to information on other printers and products is a total nightmare !!
Hi Richard, Sorry that we've not been as responsive as we perhaps should have been. We've experienced a period of fairly strong growth and are looking at ways of improving our service. If you can let me know what information you need I'll ensure that it gets to you in a timely manner. Please email info@goprint3d.co.uk any questions you may have. Kind Regards, David Whitehouse
After having troubles with FormLabs themselves and some weird card policy where they wouldn't accept car payments (which they ended up taking from me and still haven't refunded over 2 weeks later), i was referred to GoPrint3D whose service has been great. Sam Carr is the name of the employee who helped me with my order and everything went through smoothely and I received my Form2 printer a couple days later (it says next day delivery but I put my order in pretty close to the cutoff time so my money probably didn't go through until the next day). The printer came perfectly packaged safely and was extremely easy to setup and i haven't had any issues after owning it for about 2 weeks now.
Can't fault the service at all. My only gripe about the product is that there was no UK plug included.
Hi Douglas, We're terribly sorry to hear that. We're going to send out a UK plug to you tonight. If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01765 694 007 or email info@goprint3d.co.uk and we'll do our best to help you. Kind Regards, David
The items I ordered were quickly processed and arrived on time.
Good product, Quick Delivery and good Customer Service