Additive-X Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Additive-X Ltd
Read Additive-X Ltd Reviews

About Additive-X Ltd:

GoPrint3D help organisations embrace 3D printing through a range of products and services.

sales@additive-x.com

College Business Park, Kearsley Road,

Tell us how Additive-X Ltd made you happy
Exceptional service - above and beyond what I needed! Will definitely recommend. Keith
Thank you very much for taking the time to review Additive-X Keith. I will pass your comments on to Tracey who dealt with you! :-)
As is normal with Go Print they are super efficient, let down only by the pathetic service they receive from m DPD couriers. We are still awaiting a delivery that should have been with us 24 hours ago. GoPrint really should consider using another courier as DPD have consistently over-promised and under-delivered. As a company that ships materiel regularly, DPD would be bottom of our list
Always the best with service, deliveries or help on 3d printers and supplies.
Friendly staff and great support team.
I have dealt with Sam a number times, he is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the Formlabs products at their applications. I recently switched jobs, but due to GoPrint3D's service, stock selection and delivery speed, I will transferring to GoPrint3D as our primary supplier for our companies additive manufacturing needs.
Speedy service as usual with delivery of Ultimaker Tough PLA. Thanks!
Fast and hassle free delivery.
Never fails, quick delivery. My only go to company.
GoPrint3D's service is excellent! Always deliver on time and stock levels always sufficient to supply what we need.
Easy to use website, great service, super quick delivery. A*
Perfect packed and fast shipment
Fast, well informed delivery and dispatch. Well packaged and correct product. Excellent customer service from Tammy who was personable and also helped me with an enquiry which took a degree of investigation. Will be using them again for my purchases, thankyou!
At Raymont-Osman Product Design, we have been using GoPrint3D for our 3D printing consumables for years. A great service!
Excellent customer service, so helpful and helped get exactly the right filament. I wanted to buy a gift and know nothing about 3D printers so I really needed the guidance!! Plus, when there was an issue with my order it was resolved instantly. Would give 10 stars if I could! Thanks for all your help :)
GoPrint3D service is fantastic.
Used several times before, always fast prompt delivery.
Excellent service - item arrived much faster than I expected and with no fuss.
Perfect product & service.
An excellent service, very helpful and always a swift delivery. The only supplier I use now for 3D printing supplies.
Fast and efficient service.
Additive-X Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 142 reviews