Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Im was very impressed with the person i was emailing as first order i made with you went missing. They sorted itbout vety quickly and got my a replacement. I will have a very happy husband on xmas day thank you.
I have used Executive Pens company in the past. I purchased a few more pens for my family and friends for Christmas presents. These pens are excellent and the delivery is remarkable, each time they have been delivered it was so quick I thought at first they couldn't have been inscribed in such a short time , but they had been inscribed beautifully. Excellent company would recommend to all
Lovely items bought for Christmas present. Excellent helpful customer service, good clear website and ordering system. Thank you.
Ordering was easy and the bottle of ink arrived promptly and very well packed. A very successful transaction.
Although the order I received was wrong, this was resolved swiftly and I cannot fault their customer service team. So would definitely recommend.
Just two words- "FANTASTIC SERVICE"
I was very please with the pen and the engraving plus thd prompt delivery. I thought the sweets and the personalised card were a nice touch. Have now decided to keep the pen until my grandsons birthday in April. Would certainly recommend Exectutive Pens Direct. Thank you
easy website to complete and fast delivery.
My order arrived quickly well packaged with a beautiful personal note and packet of sweets. It’s these little touch’s that make all the difference 😊 I would definitely recommend
Cartridges arrived swiftly and before time
Excellent fast service
Good product sensible price service was on time as promised. However on line ordering system is flawed. It said that my e-mail address was not valid. Incorrect!!! I checked it and the address I entered was correct. Their system cannot cope with encrypted highly secure e-mail addresses.
Wonderful to write with perfect
You know we were thrilled
Exceptional service and value. My embossed journals were delightful. I bought them as presents but I loved them so much I ordered one for myself and I love using it everyday.
Perfect quality and great gift!! Spot on with delivery too! Came the next day. Thank you
You are great team - professionals who do care for the customers! Thank you!
Prompt - well packaged
My purchase from this shop was excellent but its customer service post purchase support was totally 100% absolutely customer focused. The best service I have see of late from the many dealers I have bought from over the last two years. This shop will not let you down. Excellent.
The penset arrived on perfect condition inside a beautiful box with the specific wording engraved on the pen. When this gift was presented to the person it was intended for he was taken back by the quality and sentiment we had chosen .
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.88 based on 1,016 reviews