Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Tom B
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Robert M
First class customer service. I was really impressed. I’d definitely buy from them again. Great range of pens and ink including Noodlers which is hard to find in the UK. Very happy customer.
Fabulous customer service got a lovely pen for my left handed husband. Communication was very quick also g with delivery and he loves it
Great prices & easy to order and delivery was excellent .
Service was quick and item for my husbands 25th silver wedding anniversary is beautifully made and engraved
Fast delivery and excellent service.
Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Thank you
Ordered at a fair price and was delivered on time in good condition.
very good quality and service. quick delivery.
The product was as described and the engraving had been done well. The pen was delivered within a couple of days of ordering - great service!
Excellent service and the quality of the pen and the inscription were first class
Excellent service and product!
I am a first-time customer. I experienced really fast service. The pen refills I bought were exactly what was needed. It was a pleasant surprise to receive a small packet of sweets when I opened my order. Very impressed, and Thank You.
Great pen, delivered very fast! Exceptional customer service too, as I had to change around my order, and they did it almost instantly with no hassles!
Lovely light weight pens, beautifully personalised. Excellent price. Pretty gift packaging and excellent delivery.
Have used this outlet 4 times and have been very pleased with the service given each time. I would recommend Executive Pens to anyone interested in purchasing pencil/pens.
Amazing pen and personalisation. Arrived broken and customer service was amazing and got me a new one out immediately. Could not fault and I love the finished product.
My order still hasn’t been delivered to the address I provided !
Hello Sara, I'm very sorry to hear that your parcel has not arrived - we do encourage people to get in touch with us if this happens and we are more than happy to open an investigation into this. I've had a look and unfortunately it looks as though it's been marked 'return to sender' due to an incorrect address being entered - as this was an international service it can take a week or so to reach us again so I will keep an eye on this being returned. I've also sent you a private email outlining this in more detailing - if you could pop us a response we would appreciate that as we are keen to get this situation rectified for you. Kind Regards, Emily
I purchased a silver pen for my wife for our silver wedding anniversary. She was absolutely delighted with it. It arrived quickly by special delivery and was very well packed.
The look of the pen lived up to expectations. Did not try as bought for a gift.
I'm so pleased with my fountain pen. It arrived really quickly and the personalised writing is perfect
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.91 based on 2,331 reviews