Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Very good service and fast delivery.
Excellent service . Very prompt delivery.Just what I wanted
Excellent service. Delivery quicker than stated and engraving good quality.
Great service and the engraved pen looks lovely .. my Dad loved it!
Excellent very quick service and fab quality. Highly recommend
Very fast service. Engraving done very well. 4th pen I have bought now for grandsons, and really pleased with the service.
I’m pleased with the quality and presentation of the pen
You saved my Visconti pencil! Very fast and reasonable price for this international transaction. A+++++++
Hi

Brilliant, we would hate for a beautiful Visconti pencil to be sitting usused and unloved. They are one of our favorite brands so we are happy we could be of help getting your pencil back into action.

If you need anything else just let us know.

Have a great weekend.

Kind regards
Andrew
Very pleased with my parker pen excellent quality.
Excellent products, prices, and delivery time! 👍🏼
I’m sorry to be late. The service is first class. I will certainly pass your website on. Thanks to Abby that was a nice touch the Haribo.
Excellent prompt service! Would recommend and use again!
Well executed engraving and fast service, accurate too (including my strange punctuation). Pleased to find somewhere with a good choice of typefaces and pens, not just the infinite variety of Parker Jotters!
As expected. Very nice. Perfect colour. Fast delivery.
Bought a Waterman pen & pencil set for my daughter’s 18th birthday and had them engraved. Great service and speedy delivery.
My order arrived promptly, and the pens are exactly what I was looking for.
Really quick delivery - and lovely personal note (and candy!). Will definitely use again for all my pen needs.
The delivery time was brilliant as I had left it a bit late to order. The pens were both engraved beautifully and my Daughter was absolutely thrilled to bits with them. Thank you
Ever since I was a little girl I've loved pens! Now I've matured I love good quality pens. My new Cross, looks beautiful and it writes beautifully too. Like any creative when you have a great tool in your hand you feel empowered. Thank you for empowering me to write.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,077 reviews