Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 20th May 2019
Linda Piggott
More Photos & Videos
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 6th November 2016
Frances Morgan
More Photos & Videos
ordered 2 pen refills which arrived promptly together with a note of thanks for the order and a small bag of Haribo sweets which was a nice touch. Would not hesitate to use again.
Great communication, quick delivery. Thank you Abby for dealing with my enquiries... you went the extra mile!
Excellent prompt service.
My pens are absolutely stunning and looking forward to giving them to my client base. Great quality, prompt delivery and great service.
Excellent product and service! Very pleased with the engraving!
Excellent product and service! Very pleased with the engraving!
I ordered some ink cartridges for some Rotring Rapidograph pens, and they arrived quickly within a day or two, along with a very nice note thanking me for my custom. I would certainly recommend them.
Brilliant quality of items purchased, love the neat job of the embossing done on my journals. Customer service was brilliant as I requested a last minute change and they sorted without an issue and delivered on time aswell. Thank you
I ordered 2 refills for my beautiful Tiffany pen (can't afford the refills from there) and they were delivered in a timely manner, well packaged and came with a note and very thoughtful gift of sweets. So sweet. Many thanks, will definitely use you in future if I need anything else.
The lady who helped me was very helpful and professional, couldn’t fault them at all. Thank you,
Good product and looks great and speedy delivery, thanks.
Excellent service. Competent ,pleasant and helpful staff member to whom I spoke.
This is a very good service, you get what you pay for which is great. I had an issue with my order not being gift-wrapped as ordered, but when I drew your attention to it it was sorted out.
HI

Thanks for leaving us a great review. Quick apologies again for missing the giftwrap, but glad we were able to rectify the situation for us.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Andrew
Prompt and efficient customer service. Never used you before but wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
Hi Mags,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. I am glad you liked our service. During these tough times, we are trying our best to go the extra mile to make our customers happy. It would be great to hear from you again in future.

Have a great weekend.

Stay safe.

Abby
Great product, received quickly and with some nice touches including a 'thank you' note from them.
Excellent customer service, excellent pens and excellent engraving service! Overall highly recommend and will use again!
I was very pleased to find I could get my Papermate non-stop HB pencils during the lockdown. Much easier than trying to send my daughter to WH Smiths and would buy direct again. Excellent for Suduko and Crosswords. Love them! Ten will last me quite a long time though!
HI Valerie

Glad you liked the pencils and our service. Have a great weekend.

Stay safe

Abby
Really fast shipping with a thoughtful note inside ❤️
Fantastic products, my pens came quite quickly, I will definitely be buying from them again and would highly recommend for anyone who loves pens...
Hi Toni

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are really happy you loved the pens you ordered. The new Parker Jotter Pastel Pens are a great addition to the range and have proved very popular. If you need any more just let us know.

Have a great day.

Abby
Amazing company, best ive ordered from for ages, good website, super speedy delivery and i got a quick email back from them after i had a question about pen refills.....their pens are lovely especially for a gift......look very special in the posh box. 10/10
Hi Nina

It's great to read your review. We are doing our best to reply to all our customers promptly and offer suitable advice where we can, especially during these difficult times, when so many more people have become interested in stationery.

I will pass on your kind words to the team, they love to hear from our customers.

If you need any help or advice in future just let us know. Always happy to help.

Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,296 reviews