Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 20th May 2019
Linda Piggott
More Photos & Videos
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 6th November 2016
Frances Morgan
More Photos & Videos
not yet received. roughly three weeks overdue. not impressed
HI Paul

I am very sorry about any issues you have had with your delivery. The Royal Mail are really struggling to process the increased volume of parcels they are seeing during the lockdown from covid-19 and unfortunately, despite their heroic efforts, we have seen a few parcels delayed longer than expected.

We are speaking to them frequently to keep up to date with ongoing issues. I will contact you directly to get this issue resolved and get replacement refills sent out via an express service to make sure you get it as quick as we can.

Apologies once again.

Have a great day.

Andrew
I still havent got my pen yet and its been weeks? Not sure to wait or request a refund. Was looking forward to my purchase. :(
Hi Sahil

I am sorry for any inconvenience you have had with the Royal Mail delivery. I have tracked your order via the Royal Mail site and there was a delivery attempted on 2nd May but they were unable to deliver due to no answer.

I will email you directly now regarding this to see if we can get your parcel delivered as the Royal Mail are are currently holding the parcel at your local delivery office ready for pick up or redelivery.

Abby
Not a real Parker pen. Simply fake and upsetting.
Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear about your issue with the Parker pen you have purchased from us. We are an authorised retailer of Parker and Waterman pens, and all our pens come from Parkers UK parent company, Newell Rubbermaid. We are happy to provide our authorised retailer details.

If I can ask why you feel that the pen seems fake, and we can take this information back to Parker to give them feedback. They are always happy to hear back from customers so they can continue to improve their products. The Parker Jotter you have purchased is the entry level pen of the Parker range and as such is built slightly cheaper than the other pens they provide.

I am also going to reach out to you direct to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve your issue, whether it be replacing the pen with something more preferable, or providing a full refund.

Once again I am sorry that you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want all of our customers to have a positive experience with us and will always try to resolve any issues when they arise.

The Exec Pens Team
The universal ink cartridges, which were supposed the fit my Diplomat ink pen, do not fit. They leak and I was continuously covered in ink on my hands.
Hi Esther

I am very sorry to hear you have had problems with these ink cartridges. They are designed to fit the universal ink filler system. This is the same system on newer Diplomat pens. We have tested them and they work great on the Diplomat pens we have in stock here in the office.

I am going to reach out direct and see if there is anything we can do to help, and whether they have been seated fully in the filler mechanism, sometimes if the refill hasn't 'clicked' into place, the ink can leak out.

Once again I am sorry about any issues you have experienced, we will of course refund the items in full or replace if preferred.

The Exec Pens Team
The pen i had engraved was very small and the engraving was so tiny and could not be seen as it was a silver colour on a silver pen. I have had this done on two pens with another company and they cost less and were really nice. I regret using this company as it was a total waste of money very poor quality engraving and expensive as well. You do not get a chance to see an example of the engraving on your pen before you place your order so the size or style is all well hidden and you can not return the pen once it is engraved. I was extremely disappointed with my product and its price. It can not be given as a gift as i intended will have to buy another BUT not with this company. This will be one for the bin!!
Hi Ali

I am very sorry you are not happy with your engraved pen. We want every customer to have a great experience with us so let me see if I can help.

With these silver pens, we don't print on the pens, we are using an etching/engraving technique which adds the engraving onto the pens in the traditional manner. Since the pen is not covered in any type of lacquer, this means there is no colour change to the engraving so you get a subtle etched finish which many people love.

It sounds like the other pens you have had may have been colour printed to to make it more visible. However we don't offer this service because it is not permanent and the text tends to wear away with use due to the moisture from your hands.

We can if you prefer add a black laser etch to these pens so that the text is more visible, and it is a permanent mark so will not wear away as printing does.

If you would like to return the pen for a full refund or an exchange for another pen with a more visible engraving, we are happy to do this as we want every customer to be happy with their purchase. I will contact you today to discuss some options. We don't want any customer to go away unhappy with their items.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies for any issues you have had with this particular pen.

Andrew
Not of the expected quality. ‘Engraving’ was bland and cheap-looking (just an ink transfer). Pen was matt and not shiny silver. Packaging very cheap, flimsy and bland so not good for a gift. Overall dissatisfied.
Hi

I am very sorry you are not happy with your purchase. We have had great feedback about our Parker Pens. If there is anything specific you are concerned about please email us direct and we will rectify the problem immediately for you. With regards to the engraving, we only engrave our pens, we don't have the facility print onto the pens. Our engraving process removes the top surface of the material to reveal a different colour below so the text shows as a different colour. Each pen engraves with a slightly different finish depending on the material that particular pen brand is made of so some engrave in gold, some silver, and some dark grey.

Once again I apologise if the pen does not suit your requirements in this instance, we want all our customers to be satisfied with their purchase. If there is any more we can do to help please email us and we can either replace, refund or exchange the item for a different pen.

Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,296 reviews