Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

company-profile.Click_here
"Excellent service - order arrived more quickly than anticipated. Nice little note and future discount arrived with order. Thank you - well done"
"Bought the pen as a gift for a friend, very happy"
"Excellent website and service."
"Not a real Parker pen. Simply fake and upsetting."
Good Morning,

I am sorry to hear about your issue with the Parker pen you have purchased from us. We are an authorised retailer of Parker and Waterman pens, and all our pens come from Parkers UK parent company, Newell Rubbermaid. We are happy to provide our authorised retailer details.

If I can ask why you feel that the pen seems fake, and we can take this information back to Parker to give them feedback. They are always happy to hear back from customers so they can continue to improve their products. The Parker Jotter you have purchased is the entry level pen of the Parker range and as such is built slightly cheaper than the other pens they provide.

I am also going to reach out to you direct to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve your issue, whether it be replacing the pen with something more preferable, or providing a full refund.

Once again I am sorry that you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want all of our customers to have a positive experience with us and will always try to resolve any issues when they arise.

The Exec Pens Team
"The universal ink cartridges, which were supposed the fit my Diplomat ink pen, do not fit. They leak and I was continuously covered in ink on my hands."
Hi Esther

I am very sorry to hear you have had problems with these ink cartridges. They are designed to fit the universal ink filler system. This is the same system on newer Diplomat pens. We have tested them and they work great on the Diplomat pens we have in stock here in the office.

I am going to reach out direct and see if there is anything we can do to help, and whether they have been seated fully in the filler mechanism, sometimes if the refill hasn't 'clicked' into place, the ink can leak out.

Once again I am sorry about any issues you have experienced, we will of course refund the items in full or replace if preferred.

The Exec Pens Team
"Excellent service, delivered just what I wanted quickly. Great pens."
Hi Robert

So pleased to hear you were happy with our service. If you need anything else just let us know. Always happy to help.

The Exec Pens Team
"Delighted with the service and the pen."
"I bought the Parker Urban Fountain Pen as a present for my daughter. It’s a quality fountain pen and writes beautifully. It comes in a gift box and not a blister pack which makes it even more special. I love the blue chrome trim finish. Fast and free delivery, superb service. Thank you"
Hi Suzanne

Thank you for your kind review. It's lovely to hear from our happy customers. We also love the Parker Urban range, they are an unusual design but very contemporary and made well. We hope your daughter gets many years of use from it.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
"Excellent service after an initial problem which the company rectified immediately. Will use again without hesitation."
Good Morning Kevin

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am happy we could help out with the issue. It's what we are here for. If you have any more problems, just give us a call and we will be happy to help.

Abby
"Lovely pen and very quick service"
"All perfect. Okey."
"The item arrived very quickly and is of excellent quality. As it was a birthday present for my sister I was very impressed"
Hi Roger

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear you liked your item. As always, if you need anything else just give us a call.

Abby
"The fountain pen, bought as a gift, arrived quickly and the lucky recipient was delighted with it. Your website offered plenty of choice and was easy to navigate. I enjoyed my surprise enclosed reward packet of Haribos! Thank you."
"I bought a Parker pen and had it engraved it for my nephew who was going to university ...he absolutely loved it. Lovely presentation and engraving looked really good. It was delivered on time with a real personal touch (the sweets were a real nice touch) I will definitely be recommending executive pens direct."
HI Michelle

Thank you for taking the time to leave us great feedback. It's great to hear your nephew loved his Parker Jotter Ballpoint pen. They are a classic writing instrument, and with Parker tweaking the design to keep it relevant, it's sure to continue to be one of the world's most recognised pens. We think you can't go wrong with a Parker Jotter.

Have a great day, if you need anything else just drop us an email and we will be happy to help.

Abby
"The service I received was excellent, the item was just as advertised and arrived within 3 days of ordering. I would highly recommend!"
"Goods arrived very fast and in safe conditions. I'm satisfied. Thanks"
"My son was thrilled with his gift of a beautifully packaged and very smart fountain pen. Great service sending to Australia and good value"
Hi Denise

We love sending pens all over the world. Sometimes delivery internationally can be a bit slow, so it's brilliant to hear that your package arrived in good time, without any delays. I hope you enjoy using the Waterman Hemisphere fountain pen as much as we do.

Abby
"I purchased a red Parker Sonnet pen recently and am very pleased with both the product and the service provided by Executive Pens. I also had my pen engraved with my full name in gold. The engraving is very well done and looks great. Thank you!"
"Excellent product, Excellent communications, recommended"
"The service was excellent. I had ordered the wrong item, and they very kindly took back the item and sent me the correct item in a timely manner..."
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.88 based on 854 reviews