Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Alison Harkins
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Margaret Davies
I have ordered engraved pens from Executive Pens Direct 3 times recently, each as a gift. All 3 pens were despatched very promptly and each of the recipients was delighted with their gift. I will certainly use this company again
Still not received my pen very disappointed
Excellent service as usual, which included a little bag of sweets, cute
Large assortment, good prices, very kind employees.
Great pen! Looks beautiful and is great to write with. The ink flows wonderfully. I was a little worried (about the pen not the company) after reading some of the reviews but I must say it’s the best pen I’ve ever bought! Customer service was first class. Quick delivery too!
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Hello Samantha,

Thank you for your great review and order, as a small business we really appreciate both of these things.

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your pen, Parker is one of the most trusted and loved brands around so it's good to see you agree.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Emily
Ordered a Scheaffer refill and being such a muppet I ordered the incorrect one.
Executive pens kindly exchanged it for me with no fuss. They were extremely quick.
I highly recommend
Excellent service. Arrived earlier than expected, which was great. Pens are very good standard.
Easy to order, prompt delivery (even had a bag of Haribo!)
Execellent service. Quick delivery
On the basis of this being my first order from Executive Pens Direct I have to conclude that I am 100% satisfied with the quality of service and the quality of products. My order was well presented,, well packaged and received within a reasonable time frame.
The pens themselves contained high quality ink colouring, looked slick and were a comfortable hold when using.
I will certainly be using Executive Pens Direct in the future.
Hello Linda,

Thank you for your review and order, as a small business through these strange times we really appreciate both of these.

We are so glad to hear as a first time customer you would come back to us without hesitation. It's lovely to hear customer feedback especially when it is as detailed as yours.

We absolutely love the Sakura range, they have such a wide range of colours and different inks! We hope you are loving using yours.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team who will be more than happy to help.

Emily
Excellent service from ordering to delivery, very quick. Pen is lovely, good quality, really pleased
Extremely good pen. I’m really grateful for it and the engraving is amazing, well done Executive Pens. I’ll be buying from you again.
excellent product and buying experience.
Superb personal service and a smart product. Extra touch (sweets) appreciated. Will use the company again without hesitation.
Very nice pen it arrived quickly . This is my second pen I have ordered.
I would recommend this company.
Great selection of pens and other artefacts designed for stationery addicts, at competitive prices with superlatively quick service. Internet shopping at its best!
Excellent service which I’ll use again in the future.
Easy to order, quickly delivered, exactly as described and a great price.
Prompt service
Great price, lovely Keweco pen... i am addicted and really super fast and efficient service - all during prior to Xmas and imminent lockdown. A great company to deal with.
Hello Sarah,

Thank you for your review and order, we really appreciate this during these strange times.

We are glad to hear you like your new Kaweco pen, we love this brand! It's so different yet a pleasure to write with.
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.
Happy New Year!