Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We are offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Good quality item with prompt delivery."
"Good price and speedy delivery."
Jennifer F
Verified Buyer
"The pen was a gift from my daughter to her dad on Father's Day and he loved his new pen!"
"Prompt arrival of pen."
"I wanted a fountain pen for my wife. the choice was excellent, I picked a Waterman and had it engraved. I was delivered within a few days my the Royal Mail and was perfect in every way. my wife was delighted with the gift and it writes superbly. Many Thanks"
"Travel wallet is good quality & perfect for at least two passports and all paper documents whilst travelling. Just what I was looking for."
"Great service. Good price and all delivered on time. Very pleased"
"Waterman makes great fountain pens, but I had no idea that they made mechanical pencils! The pencil itself is beautiful. Executive Pens Direct priced the item well, shipped it quickly, it arrived quickly, and so far works great. I would have no problem buying from them in the future."
"Very speedy service. Lovely looking pen with stylish engraved name. Pen came without its velvet pouch but after getting in touch with customer services this was received the next day."
"Could not get a refill for my Waterman's pen locally. Executive pens supplied one quickly and efficiently."
"No problems"
"A very attractive pen and good free-flowing ink."
"It is a surprise gift for my husband with an appropriate inscription engraved on the pen. It will be the 50th Anniversary since we met! The Jotter is one finest pens to own. I don’t know how Parker are able to create the balance & feel to enable anyone to write beautifully."
"Simply an excellent service! Thank you!"
"I found the perfect ink here and am still so happy. Anyone who is mesmerised by the beauty in a shimmering ink should check out Robert Oster’s Schwarz Rose. Very reasonably priced, shipped out to me nicely packaged and quickly. I will definitely shop here again. Thanks very much"
"It was for a 40th birthday present, so I haven't seen it yet as i had it gift wrapped"
"Excellent service and a most satisfying product!"
"I was able to buy Empty Parker Pen Gift Boxes Which I am Unable To Source ElseWhere"
Philippa M
Verified Buyer
"The pen I received was exactly what I was hoping for..elegant, just as described, good quality, a classic. The engraving was very well done and added that extra special touch. I did have a query post delivery and I must say Elizabeth (customer service) could not have been more friendly, professional or efficient. I recommend executive Pens Direct and look forward to ordering again soon. Miss McDonnell"
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 311 reviews