Executive Pens Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We are offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Mohammad K
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy process, fast delivery. It was gift wrapped so can't say much about the content. However service was good and Parker pens are usually quality products."
Hi Mohammad

Thank you for your positive review and feedback, We are pleased you were happy with our servuce and giftwrap. Parker are a great brand so I'm positive your recipient will love the pen. However if there is anything else we can do please feel free to email us and we will be happy to help out. Have a great weekend.

Kind regards
Abby
"The best shop I have dealt with. Exceptional customer service. Would give 6 stars if I could."
"Really happy with my new fountain pen. The quality is lovely. The website is very easy to use and the delivery is quick."
"Great selection of pens from great brands with great prices and a great overall service. Highly recommended."
"Website good & easy ordering process. Very satisfied with the quality of the pen & price."
"This is a lovely quality pen and the inscription looks very nice"
"Great pen, looks just how I pictured it to be! Fast delivery and great customer service!"
"Easy transaction. Quality engraving and pens. Quick delivery. Very happy."
"I’m so happy with the quality. Recommended to everyone!!!"
"Good condition and beautiful"
"Right from my initial enquiry, Elizabeth was there advising me regarding suitable refills, availability, and costs. The UK currency conversion to $A was made for me to give me a real idea as to cost. Following the placement of my order, I was advised of the shipping date, and given a link to follow the tracking of the items whilst in transit. Over the 2018 Easter period, the movements were followed by me, and the order was delivered in Australia very soon after the Easter break.. Excellent service all the way through. Thank you"
"Shopped around for a Cross pen (ended up being pens...), Executive Pens were competitive with their prices and delivery, the Pens I chose were very good value for money and have been used regularly since they arrived. The packaging of the pens was excellent, each pen in their own presentation box and they were then wrapped in bubble wrap, obviously they arrived in pristine condition. Couldn't ask for a better service, well done Exec Pens"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Nothing negative to say."
"I was very pleased with the prompt service. The engraving on the pen was very good and I am happy to recommend this company. Satisfaction all round! It was bought as a gift which has yet to be used."
"Very happy. Pen was part of a retirement present. Very stylish ."
"The service I have received from Executive Pens has been nothing short of excellent. They always respond to emails immediately and were very quick to resolve a problem I experienced with one of the pens with no quibbles. I have nothing but praise for their service. Thank you."
"A lovely pen and pencil set, beautifully engraved and delivered within the time requested. In fact, everything I asked for! Thank You."
"I made a mistake ordering, I rang up Exec Pens Direct and they immediately sorted me out and gave me a refund because my required option was cheaper than the one I'd mistakenly bought. Brilliant customer service, first class, excellent website too"
"The pen I ordered, a Parker, arrived on time, beautifully packed and engraved for an extremely competitive price."
"Excellent service at the right price, with prompt delivery, thank you Executive Pens!"
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 273 reviews