Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We are offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"Excellent service once more.Easyto use website.Delivery on time.Would highly recommend executive pens"
"I would recommend this site to others as I had a great experience buying from you. I placed an order for my colleague. I then realised that I forgot to add his last name. So I emailed to customer services, they were really helpful they kindly picked up my email and did amend my order. I will definitely use your services in the future. Thank you to the whole team who gets everything ready and dispatched within the timescale you promise."
"happy with the service; the price was bang on the money, arrived on time - however, the engraving was not satisfactory, for the name was not engraved as mentioned, but just printed?"
HI

I am pleased you were happy with our service. I can see you are uncertain about your pen engraving. We never print our pens, we don't have the facility to print pens, we only engrave the pens. Each material has a slightly different finish and depending on the material that the pen is made of, shows differing finishes to the engraving. We use laser engraving to produce most finishes and drag etching aswell depending on requirements. I hope this helps to explain our processes, but if you would like any more information, please feel free to email us and we would be happy to help.

Have a great week.

Kind regards
Abby
"My pen came really quickly. Well packaged. The sweeties were a nice touch :) Only issue - there is a small scratch on the lid of the pen - only minor."
"Ordered some spares for my Sheaffer fountain pen. Good price, quick delivery. Great service. Thanks."
"fast service provided, the website accurate description of the refillable cartridge for my Parker pen enabled me to purchase with confidence and I have not been disappointed, on the contrary I have found my love of writing with a pen again."
"Good quality item with efficient delivery"
Victoria G
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, pen is wonderful. Engraving is perfect and gift wrapping was beautiful. Delighted with our purchase"
"Very helpful staff.Order arrived next day.No problem."
"Pen looked nice however isn’t a good pen to write with. Ink is not good"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied with your item on this occasion. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction and your feedback helps us to improve our service. Your ink issue might just be a faulty refill. In which case we can send some replacement refills out for you. Please feel free to drop me an email and we will get this issue rectified immediately.

Once again please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards
Abby
"dealt with my order professionally, thank you"
"Answered my questions; sent me my order immediately; well packaged; pleasant interaction; helpful."
"Perfect, replacement and a spare as love this pen"
"I have used Executive pens on more than one occasion. Fantastic choice of pens from all price range, brands."
"Great service, excellent selection of pens and hard to find mechanical pencils. Delighted with my purchase. Speedy delivery."
"Fast delivery, quick and flexible administration, quick answers to my questions, great prices. I recommend them!"
"You are worthy of five stars, but a pen is still a pen, it does not make me happy. It gives me the ability to write well, as these do."
"Delighted with th engraved pen for my friends birthday present. Will probably order again soon"
"Good price, good pen excellent delivery."
"Excellent service"