Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Robert M
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 9th April 2021
David B
Excellent service. Have ordered engraved pens a few times to give as gifts and they always look great and are very well received.
I ordered a named pen for a colleague as a gift. It arrived within a few days and she loved it. Would definitely recommend and buy again
The pen was the perfect gift for my friend. The engraving was exquisite and the packaging was lovely and gave the gift an extra special feel. We were very very happy with the service and quality of the purchase.
Excellent service, quick delivery, one of the few places that stocked what I wanted and reasonable delivery charge. A nice surprise of some sweets included too!
The order was sent promptly, and the customer service professionally excellent. The pen I purchased is classic, and writes smoothly and flows rather well. And the journal is very nice and a pleasure to use. The little packet of sweets was a lovely surprise too.
This engraved pen was a present from my grandchildren to their mother which I arranged for them. Their mum was thrilled with the pen, it was sleek and neat and mum loved it. she is studying nursing at University and uses it all the time. The pen arrived quickly and was beautifully boxed. Could not be happier with the service, thank you xx
Great service and a product at a competitive price. Can highly recommend them.
Very fast service! Had next day delivery which arrived before 13.00pm . I will be ordering from there again!
Fantastic service. I needed an engraved pen at short notice and received quick response to my request and item was ready really quickly and looked fab. Definitely recommend and will use the company again. Thanks
Best place for my refills, best price and good service
Very pleased with this order. Pens excellent and as described.
My dad loved it!
Good quality pens & very nicely engraved. Easy ordering service. They would have arrived on time if they hadn’t been delayed by lack of staff at Royal Mail - we had to collect them from Sorting Office.
Brilliant product 👍 and superb service
Pen arrived promptly well packaged and lovely engraving . Really happy with product. Will use this company again
Genuine article, excellent quality and fast delivery. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Service was very good: although at the point of delivery it showed 3 to 6 days the delivery was made in less than 48 hours. The fountain pen was a gift, I am sure the recipient is well pleased.
excellent company and product
Amazing quality and came really fast!
Great pricing and service. My package was dispatched from the UK to the USA and arrived within a week..thank you! P.S...the Starmix Gummies were an added treat :)
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 2,271 reviews