Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Yaameen F
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Alison H
Easy to navigate website and choose what was wanted. Good pricing and quick delivery. What more could be wanted ?
Excellent service from the lady that sold me my pen box in cherry wood. She was marvellous and patient and made a lot of effort for me. I would recommend you to buy here based obviously on my personal exprience. I dont think you would be disappointed in the outcome.
Excellent service.
A very good selection of pens at a reasonable price. Prompt delivery. Really pleased.
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Ordered a Parker pen with engraving for a present. Arrived really quickly after order was placed. Really happy with engraving and I’m hoping recipient was pleased with the traditional pen itself! Would receive using this company šŸ™‚
Lovely product and quick delivery
Apleasure to deal with. Problem I had was dealt with without any fuss or delay
I registered my interest in an out-of-stock product, and received an email telling me when it was in stock. I then placed an order and the goods arrived promptly, well packaged.
Was really happy with the pen, it was a gift and the recipient liked it. It weighed nicely; not heavy but not too light, lovely smooth feel and overall sleek design. The engraving was perfect. I would definitely buy again from Executive Pens Direct.
Excellent service and offer top products at reasonable price. Highly recommend.
Excellent service. I made an error on my initial order regarding the inscription. I emailed the company it was rectified immediately with no delay on my order. FANTASTIC HIGHLY RECOMENDED will definitely use again. Thank you
Excellent service
Could not complete the transaction online for some reason, so I called the phone number given. This had the advantage of me being able to confirm that I was choosing the correct refills for the pens I was buying. All went smoothly & I'm delighted with my purchases.
Great service and items ,got next day could not have been better.
Excellent service. Thank you.
The pen arrived almost instantaneously and was very nicely engraved. It was a gift and has gone down very well.
Very happy with the fast and efficient service
A very swift delivery with a personal thank you note inside, which I thought was lovely.
Pen is smaller than I thought, but very nice and great quality.
Good service great pen
Great Product but fabulous service with those extra little touches such as the hand signed note of thanks. Very impressive for what is a small purchase.
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your great review and order. We like to treat all of our customers with the same respect no matter how large or small the order may be.

Thank you for recognising this - we would much rather have our customers be able to put a name to our staff rather than being a faceless large corporation!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,