Executive Pens Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We are offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"happy with the purchase"
"Lovely product,exactly what I'd asked for,very efficiently delivered. Thankyou"
"Extremely helpful on phoning through order. Order delivered efficiently and quickly. I am glad I know about this firm and gladly recommend when appropriate Warmly Beatrice Bartlett"
"Arrived in time as expected. Ballpoint pen writes easily with readable engraving and was a small well received gift even in the sleeve."
"no complaints with service . quality or website all five star. highly recommmend."
"Based in Cape Town, South Africa, our postal service really sucks. After 6 weeks, I contacted the Sales team at Executive Pens Direct and they instantly sent me a replacement set of Parker ballpoint refills - this time via courier. I received them within three days. Today, after 12 weeks, the original item finally arrived -- torn open, stuck with sellotape and with two refills missing. There you have it. My thanks for the extraordinary service from Abby and Elizabeth at Executive Pens Direct!"
"Very reasonably priced and quick despatch from supplier"
"Excellent company and products!"
"Excellent service. Very fast delivery and helpful staff"
"I decided to treat myself to a beautiful new fountain pen and I was not disappointed by the Otto Hutt I chose. It is an ellegant, well balanced pen which is a joy to write with, I am absolutely thrilled with it. My purchase arrived in a stylish presentation box and delivery was exceptionally prompt. I would recommend Executive Pens Direct to anyone and will most definitely be a returning customer!"
"excellent speedy delivery, came next day"
"The pen i bought was for a gift, it was easy to order on line and have pen engraved too, arrived quickly in a lovely pouch, very happy with this company's service would recommend"
"Great item, great price, very reasonable postage costs and quick delivery. Very happy! Thank you!"
"A very good service from Executive Pens Direct from start to finish. I would recommend them 100%"
"Excellent customer services. I would definitely buy from them again."
"Thanks very much, delivered on earliest date to texas ordered online in the UK."
"hi. thank you for your service with my order mallett"
"Great product great service thanks"
"Started Christmas shopping early this year so I ordered named pens that will make fantastic stocking fillers... highly recommend..."
"Great service and beautiful, lovely pen arrived. Unfortunately I lost it out of my bag on day 2 :-( devasted."
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 407 reviews