Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"Excellent products and attentive service."
"Lovely pen & engraving. Speedy delivery and really happy. Husband loves it."
"It’s worth paying a bit more for these excellent pens. I’ve just bought a refill after 2 years daily use . They really do write upside down ( crossword in bed) and never leak or blob ."
"Excellent service, fast turnaround. Lot of options to choose from. Staff is very friendly and detail of work is well crafted. The polish each item before delivery. Very satisfied., will definitely use them again."
"Excellent personal service from start to finish. I will definitely purchase from Exec Pens Direct again."
"This was bought as a 50th birthday gift for one of my co-workers - she absolutely loved it. The engraving was brilliant, it was her favourite colour and it came very quickly. Would definitely use again!"
"Good quality pens its a pity you couldn't engrave a bit more on each pen"
"Great service and wonderful products. So very happy with my purchase which I wasn't able to find locally."
"I was contacted by the company and a very lovely, polite and patient lady took a lot of time in rectifying the complaint i had. I was very happy to receive a replacement pen engraved to my satisfaction. Was so very appreciative of the great customer care they offered me. Thank you so much now i will be able to, proudly give this as a gift to my nephew, when he tells me he passed his GCSE's"
"Have used executive pens direct now on several occasions and have no reason to go anywhere else. Always prompt service with excellent quality engraving. Yes you may be able to get things a bit cheaper, but will you get the same quality and service? I doubt it. Keep up the great work."
"Wonderful service and great communication. 100% satisfied with my experience of Executive Pens Direct."
"Nice looking pen, going to be a nice surprise for the missus on our wedding day"
"Great service, fast and efficient. Good packaging too! Safe transport."
"Excellent product at a very good price.small business and greatclient service. Would definitely recommend."
"Very friendly staff. Great value for money I’ve used these pens for a very long time. And I’ll continue to use them 😁😁"
"Fantastic value products with very friendly and efficient service. I'll definitely be buying from them again."
"Fast delivery and great product. The case wasn't exactly what I expected, but I didn't really care about it. Definetely will use again!"
"The pen i had engraved was very small and the engraving was so tiny and could not be seen as it was a silver colour on a silver pen. I have had this done on two pens with another company and they cost less and were really nice. I regret using this company as it was a total waste of money very poor quality engraving and expensive as well. You do not get a chance to see an example of the engraving on your pen before you place your order so the size or style is all well hidden and you can not return the pen once it is engraved. I was extremely disappointed with my product and its price. It can not be given as a gift as i intended will have to buy another BUT not with this company. This will be one for the bin!!"
Hi Ali

I am very sorry you are not happy with your engraved pen. We want every customer to have a great experience with us so let me see if I can help.

With these silver pens, we don't print on the pens, we are using an etching/engraving technique which adds the engraving onto the pens in the traditional manner. Since the pen is not covered in any type of lacquer, this means there is no colour change to the engraving so you get a subtle etched finish which many people love.

It sounds like the other pens you have had may have been colour printed to to make it more visible. However we don't offer this service because it is not permanent and the text tends to wear away with use due to the moisture from your hands.

We can if you prefer add a black laser etch to these pens so that the text is more visible, and it is a permanent mark so will not wear away as printing does.

If you would like to return the pen for a full refund or an exchange for another pen with a more visible engraving, we are happy to do this as we want every customer to be happy with their purchase. I will contact you today to discuss some options. We don't want any customer to go away unhappy with their items.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies for any issues you have had with this particular pen.

Kind regards
Andrew
"Beautiful pen bought for our first granddaughters Christening present. Engraving first class, beautifully packaged and gift wrapped. First class service with fast delivery. Pen now put away for a few years but will be a reminder for her of her Cornish grandparents."
"A brilliant rapid service. I ordered on wed night and had two Parker pens both engraved by the fri. Top stuff"
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.88 based on 800 reviews