Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We are offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

32A The GarthFront StreetGateshead

Karin Y
Verified Buyer

The service for ordering was easy and delivery quick but the item i got was not what i was expecting as i thought it was a zipped up case but the one that came was not, i feel it may of been the cheaper option but to busy to check as needed the folder straight away.
All said and done i would use them again
Good Morning Karin,

Thank you for your review. It is most welcome. I have double checked your order and indeed you ordered the item without the zipper closure. I am sorry if it is not what you were looking for. If you would like to return the item for a refund or exchange please feel free to contact me via email or call us and I will help you out.

If you need any other advice on choosing a product please feel free to ask, we are always happy to help out.

Have a great day

Abby
Gabriela A
Verified Buyer

The item was as described, raped very carefully and arrived on time.
Katie B
Verified Buyer

Quick service and excellent pens with lovely engraving.
Barbara A

Prompt and professional
Verified Buyer

This is going to be a Christmas present but they look good
Christine C
Verified Buyer

Very good website, and good quality pens. I am really pleased with my pen and look forward to writing lots of letters and cards.
Robert C
Verified Buyer

The pens are Christmas presents for two of my grandchildren. I hav'nt used them but I'm sure they will like them.
Verified Buyer

A prompt service, with the pen exactly as described.
Margaret B
Verified Buyer

Ordered pen process very easy .Pen arrived quickly and looks nice as its for a present can't say any more only that it will be living in Australia
David G
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality pen. Customer services very helpful when phoned to check on delivery as had left order to last minute. Would order again .
Raymond G
Verified Buyer

Quality pens at excellent prices. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Item arrived very quick. It is a present for a friends 60th birthday. We are very happy with it, as m sure he will be. Thank you so much.....didn't know what to get him then came across your site. Perfect present
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, prompt delivery, lovely pen beautifully engraved!
Lynn H
Verified Buyer

I'm very pleased with my purchase. The pen is good quality, better than I expected. The service was excellent. Highly recommend
Kazim A

Excellent product
Isabelle B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and fast delivery.
Preethy J
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and good stuff
Micheal O
Verified Buyer

Perfect product and good as expected with wonderful personalised engravement and packaging worth the occasion it was meant for and finally delivered well within the expected timescale.
Unverified Reviewer

Thoroughly satisfied with my order. Affordable, quick & honest. Will recommend 100% and look forward to placing another order soon!
Verified Buyer

Look no further for high quality products and genuine, good old-fashioned customer service delivered with speed and great communication. Thanks so much Andrew.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 182 reviews