Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We are offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"Arrived within a couple of days of ordering and was loved buy the perso it was puchsed for"
"Ordered Parker Jotter for hubbys birthday - personalised. Arrived within 5 days & I was very it pleased with quality of the product & personalisation. Hubby loved it too. Would recommend & would order from them again"
"Quick service. Pen is amazing. Inscription is great. Would definite recommend."
"Exactly what I wanted, delivered promptly. No problems. Thank you."
"The Waterman fountain pen and engraving was lovely. The product arrived on time and customer service was phenomenal. Thank you!"
"Absolutely delighted with the pens and the inscriptions. Arrived quickly. Would use your company again."
"Just what I ordered and a prompt service"
"They provided everything I required. Pen, engraving in style I wanted and gift wrapped and delivered very quickly"
"Excellent service with great communication, good guidance for inscribing and swift delivery. Superb value, and will definitely buy from them again. Thanks very much."
"Pen as described. Good quality and speedy delivery. Very pleased with service."
"Excellent service and delivery, prompt as advertised. Will use again when required."
"Would have been 5 but, due to lack of packaging, the plastic case for the pen was broken. If it had been destined as gift it would have had to be broken. Not good at all."
Good Morning Geoffrey,

Apologies for any confusion. I wonder if you might have reviewed the incorrect item. I have checked your order history and your purchase was for a Waldmann Genuine Leather Case that doesn't come in a plastic box? Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, we are always happy to help. Have a great day.

Kind regards
Abby.
"Service could not have been better. Prompt delivery of excellent products. Thanks"
"Fast and efficient service The pen works great and looks Luxe and engraving is perfect addition to a personal gift!"
"Ordered very late but it still arrived the next day and was engraved beautifully. Super graduation gift for my son in a lovely presentation box. Service was excellent and would definitely reccommend"
"Excellent service"
"Amazing products. Exceptional service. Speedy delivery."
"Exactly as ordered and very good price."
"Delivered on time. Well packaged. Price acceptable."
"Very good service. Quick delievery and a very nice pen. Thank you ☺️"
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 356 reviews