Executive Pens Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"The gift-wrapped package looked really stylish when it arrived and the recipient was absolutely delighted with the content and has been very complimentary since she has started using them. All in all - a perfect present, she and I were both extremely happy!"
"Very helpful, 100% satisfied with customer care and product Beautiful pen and will definitely be re-visiting"
"I required the stainless steel sharpie pens for my daughters guests book at her recent wedding, staff understood the urgency of my purchases. 2 pens arrived within 36 hours and they were exactly what we were looking for. Unfortunately some of the hotel staff had "sticky fingers" as the pens had dissappeared before all the guests could leave their messages. Great Service and would highly recommend this company Thanks"
"Clear choices on website and very prompt service having placed the order. Very pleased with the pen and engraving."
"Quality product, excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Highly recommended."
"Cannot write a review as it was aChristmas gift"
"Quick and helpful service - able to have my exact message engraved on the pen and they supplied a black ink refill rather than blue when I called to make this change. Beautiful pen and nicely presented."
"Very good fast service,product excellent"
"Very good service throughout, a lovely engraved pen for a 60th Birthday"
"Excellent service - helpful in tracking down refils to fit my pen"
"It was very easy to pace an order and the Cross pen was delivered promptly."
"Very satisfied with the service and product would use Executive Pens again."
"I'm so happy with the pen I bought & my girlfriend loves it, great quality engraving, beautiful product"
"Very pleased with the pen I purchased from you. first class service."
"excellent online service thank you"
"We had a problem with our repacement refill not working and notified Executive Pens who investgated and sent a relacement within a few days keeping us informed of what was happening. It is how things are handled by a company when there is a problem they were excellent we will have no problem dealing with them again."
"Easy to order. Delivered very quickly. Pleased with purchase"
"Great pen at a great price. Delivery 2 days later."
"Retiring gift"
"Excellent service, especially from the customer service team."
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 437 reviews