Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Excellent prompt service - and Haribo!
Good communication when order confirmation email didn’t initially arrive and product dispatched quickly and exactly as described
Prompt service items just as described very pleased.Thank you.
The pens that I ordered and were engraved came all together and complete with no errors in the spelling. I have tried the one that I ordered for myself and it works perfectly with a smooth action
Good Quality. Looks good. The fountain pen comes with only one cartridge.
Excellent service and communication particularly with shipping to US. I will most certainly use again. Great Job!! Charles Conrad
Easy ordering process. Fast, accurate delivery. Couldn't ask for more!
Excellent, lovely pen, engraving is beautiful, hopefully my son will like, its first his 21st. Very quick service x
Excellent fast and prompt service
Simple order, receive earlier than expected. Nice for a friend's gift.
How can I get a vat receipt please
I am entirely satisfied with the service and products
prompt delivery, item exactly as ordered
Ordered a Waterman Rollerball with engraving as a gift for a friend and he loved it, it writes beautifully and the engraving was excellent too. This is the third pen I’ve ordered from Executive Pens Direct and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The website is easy to use, the service is very personal (little note in the box), the pens are always beautiful and are delivered on time. I also opted for gift wrapped and it came beautifully wrapped in silver paper with a white ribbon. Very happy to recommend this great company.
Fantastic pen
Fantastic service, front first initial telecom to goods arriving.
Nice quality pen I decided on treated myself to.
I ordered some refills for my Fisher space pen and looked online. I ordered these and they came, well wrapped and delivered promptly so would recommend. They work perfectly in my pen.
Pen arrived within a few days of ordering. It is very nice looking fountain pen and the engraving is lovely.
So pleased with what I received. It was a gift for a friend and was greatly received. Superb customer service and perfectly packaged. Would highly recommend.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.91 based on 2,358 reviews