Executive Pens Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct

About Executive Pens Direct: As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

"Items were competitively priced and received very quickly. Excellent communication and customer service. Many thanks."
"Very happy with order - was delivered so quickly and the pens are really nice! Great present!"
"Loved the colour but did not realise it came in two halves and when put together seems a little flimsy. The engraving is very subtle in a light silver, not a very good combination with the pink as the recipient at first did not know it was engraved with their name."
"Good service always at hand to answer questions"
"Excellent customer service, I'm so glad that I made my purchase with Executive Pens Direct. Within days, I received the pen with engraving made per my request. Bought it as a gift, and recipient is very happy."
"Excellent service. Arrived very swiftly. Fits my pen perfectly. Would definitely recommend and would use again in the future. Thank you"
"The whole process of ordering my parka pencil was very good. It was very easy to place the order, the price was very competitive and my order came in on time as quoted"
"Ordered fisher space pen minimum postage and got it next day great service , five stars👍"
"Great prices and delivery"
"The pen is beautiful and good quality. The delivering arrived faster."
"Excellent speedy service. Stylish pens and beautifully engraved. Would not hesitate to place a further order. Order with total confidence."
"Excellent service and a first class product. Thanks for your help"
"speedy service"
"A great selection of products, easy to navigate website, love the reviews available for individual items. My purchase arrived promptly and well packed. Would definitely recommend."
"Great. Reliable and quick. Couldn't wish any better. Thanks!"
"Very satisfied with product. Quick delivery and clear engraving. Thanks."
"Really pleased - great quality and arrived faster than predicted ! Will definitely be ordering from you again !"
"Excellent service. Went out of their way to solve my problem."
"Better than expected, lovely engraving, precise and clear. Would have liked more font options"
"Great service and delivery and the pens, which were gifts for a themed party, were fab and good quality... would use again for sure!"
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.88 based on 627 reviews