Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Lovely product, engraved as asked, delivered as promised. No complaints. Would use again, definitely.
Hi

Many thanks for your great feedback. Let me know if you need any further help or advice, and I will be happy to help.

Ann Marie
I bought two pens for presents. I liked the pens and packaging, however I wanted to mention my personal review that I thought the inscriptions were too feint and didn’t really show up.
Hi Sue

Thanks for the positive feedback, we use all feedback to continue to improve our service and products. Its great to hear you liked the pens and I hope your recipients love them too.

With regards to the engraving, we walk a fine line with trying to give a complimentary finish on the pens without being too ostentatious, as we understand every customer is different and has different requirements and expectations; some like really bright engraving, others prefer a more subtle effect. We can adjust the size of the text etc, and the engravers try to use best judgement to make sure the engraving size and font style suit each particular pen.

I will make sure to mention your feedback to the team so they have all available information when engraving.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you need anything else in future please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help and we can advise on different pen materials and how they engrave.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Andrew
Lovely pen, I was impressed. Good quality, good price. 4.5 out of 5. Definitely order from these guys again.
Hi Angela

Thanks for taking the time to leave us great feedback. If there is anything we could have done to turn that 4.5 stars into 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we will try and get it right next time.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
Good Service. Order arrived quickly.
Great pen quick delivery clear and accurate engraving. Thank you
It is a present so dont know how it writes but presentation/inscription is good and delivery was quick. Ordered also refills as its for elderly lady. I ordered refills that site said were suitable for this pen but they seem very small so not sure if they will be ok
Arrived well, recommend
Arrived on time
Excellent service and great products. I did have an issue due to a misunderstanding which was resolved immediately. I would certainly use again
Very satisfied with my order will use this firm again .
Very happy with service.
Good quality pens its a pity you couldn't engrave a bit more on each pen
Bought 2 sets of pens they arrived on time and were great - thank you!
Beautiful pens and nice engraving but disappointed the engraving was in gold when pen is black and chrome
The whole process of ordering my parka pencil was very good. It was very easy to place the order, the price was very competitive and my order came in on time as quoted
Very quick delivery
Pens were not of great quality, but hopefully useable, and also out of stock of multi pack refills
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for the products you purchased. Every review is important to us to help us to improve our product offering. If you don't mind, could you possibly drop us an email to let us know if there was anything specifically wrong with the pen set you purchased. We can then pass the feedback onto Sheaffer Pens company.

With regards to the out of stock items, I am very sorry about that. They have been out of stock since christmas with the supplier and unfortunately they aren't able to give us an exact date for them coming back into stock yet.

We hope to have them back in stock next week. My colleague will drop you an email as soon as they arrive.

If there is anything else we can do in the meantime, please don;t hestiate to contact us. We are always happy to help out.

Abby
Prompt service delivery with proper packaging of good quality. Product as per promised quality and standard.Will surely shop with Executive Pens Direct.
Excellent service. Delivered as expected. Replacement refill seems to do the job! Many thanks.
Nice pen, good price, and good service.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,019 reviews