Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 20th May 2019
Linda Piggott
More Photos & Videos
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 6th November 2016
Frances Morgan
More Photos & Videos
Order came quickly and as requested.

Pen refill fits better than the manufacturer's original! Seriously! And it's FAR less expensive...

If I have the need, I would definitely buy again from Executive Pens Direct.
Fair price and quality
Items delivered on time
Good value for money and very helpful to find a special personalised gift for my son on his graduation. They made a quick delivery despite the problems due to the pandemic. Would be helpful if it was made clear on the website if the pen had black or blue ink. It arrived with blue ink whereas I would’ve liked black.
Very nice pen, great feel
Pen arrived on time and was well packaged. It looked good but as it was bought as a gift I m unable to comment further
HI

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. I am sure the recipient will love the pen set.

Have a great day.

Exec Pens Team
I am delighted with my pen. I like the look and feel of it and can't think,why I put up with my old pen (not a Waterman) for so long
The only comment I have is that I asked for extra cartridges and they are smaller than the one you supplied with the pen. Can you clarify this please
Hi Janice

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. With regards to the refill, we offer both large and mini refills and both fit your waterman fountain pen. Waterman make both sizes and offer slightly different colour options. In the large they have the black and blue, in the mini cartridges, they have a wider selection, including black, blue, green, pink, turquoise, and red. We offer both the larger and smaller, but to give more flexibility and colour choice to our customers, on the product page we show the short refills first. Thank you for giving your thoughts, it will help us to think about how we offer both sizes of refill on the product page.

I hope this helps. If you need anything else just let me know.

Abby
Came in good time hasn't been opened yet as it's for my husband on our golden wedding tomorrow! But gift wrapped and looks lovely
Arrived quickly and engraving was as I had quoted lovely pen too
Only disappointment was the box it was made clear how it would be presented and it has come in a cardboard presentation box not special enough for a gift
Hi Jayne,

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad the pen was well received and I totally understand regarding the gift box.

Parker spend a lot of time changing and redesigning their gift boxes, they trial lots of new packaging, and the recent change to a smaller gift box has come as a surprise given that they have improved the pen quality overall. We think it may be due to more environmental awareness by larger companies, trying to reduce their carbon footprint, which we do see as a positive.

Unfortunately we have no control over the packaging changes. They are Parker decisions, however we do give them feedback on how our customers receive them, so I will relay your thoughts to our Parker account manager.

I hope this helps explain a bit about the Parker packaging. If you need any more info or assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
Item quality was as explained, it would be useful if it explains where the engraved writing would appear on pen.
Hi Barinderjit

Thanks for your positive feedback. We are always interested in ways in which we can improve our product and service offering, as we want to be known for our excellent customer care.

I think it is a great idea to show where the pen will be engraved (and possibly even give the customer a choice of positions)

We are already looking into ways to develop this and add the functionality to our new website which we are developing at the moment.

Hopefully we can add this function to the new site and once it goes live you can see it in action.

If you need anything else or have any other great ideas, just drop us an email. Always happy to help.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Exec Pens Team
Prompt service - exactly what I ordered - would use again.
Lovely product, engraved as asked, delivered as promised. No complaints. Would use again, definitely.
Hi

Many thanks for your great feedback. Let me know if you need any further help or advice, and I will be happy to help.

Ann Marie
I bought two pens for presents. I liked the pens and packaging, however I wanted to mention my personal review that I thought the inscriptions were too feint and didn’t really show up.
Hi Sue

Thanks for the positive feedback, we use all feedback to continue to improve our service and products. Its great to hear you liked the pens and I hope your recipients love them too.

With regards to the engraving, we walk a fine line with trying to give a complimentary finish on the pens without being too ostentatious, as we understand every customer is different and has different requirements and expectations; some like really bright engraving, others prefer a more subtle effect. We can adjust the size of the text etc, and the engravers try to use best judgement to make sure the engraving size and font style suit each particular pen.

I will make sure to mention your feedback to the team so they have all available information when engraving.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you need anything else in future please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help and we can advise on different pen materials and how they engrave.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Andrew
Lovely pen, I was impressed. Good quality, good price. 4.5 out of 5. Definitely order from these guys again.
Hi Angela

Thanks for taking the time to leave us great feedback. If there is anything we could have done to turn that 4.5 stars into 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we will try and get it right next time.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
Good Service. Order arrived quickly.
Great pen quick delivery clear and accurate engraving. Thank you
It is a present so dont know how it writes but presentation/inscription is good and delivery was quick. Ordered also refills as its for elderly lady. I ordered refills that site said were suitable for this pen but they seem very small so not sure if they will be ok
Arrived well, recommend
Arrived on time
Excellent service and great products. I did have an issue due to a misunderstanding which was resolved immediately. I would certainly use again
Very satisfied with my order will use this firm again .
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,296 reviews