Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Good Quality. Looks good. The fountain pen comes with only one cartridge.
How can I get a vat receipt please
Good quality pens & very nicely engraved. Easy ordering service. They would have arrived on time if they hadn’t been delayed by lack of staff at Royal Mail - we had to collect them from Sorting Office.
Decent quality and well presented
When I reported a website problem, the matter received immediate attention and was resolved. The pens I ordered were quickly delivered and provide complete satisfaction.
Hi Robert, Thank you for your lovely review and order with our company - I'm glad to hear that our customer service team were able to help you with your issue so promptly. I'll be sure to pass this review onto the relevant people who will be happy to hear. It's great that your order arrived so promptly and you were happy with the pens chosen by yourself - you can never go wrong with a Parker pen so good choice! If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team. Kind Regards, Emily
Ordered a packet of refills, they arrived well within the stated time, and represented very good value for money also genuine replacements were sent. Would not hesitate to use this company again in the future.
I DIDNT get notification that the products were shipped, also because i am in eu there was customs, thats why no five stars
Hi Jasmina, Thank you for your honest review and order, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a dispatch email - this is very odd! Sometimes they can end up being filtered into the spam folder but I have also asked our IT to look into this to ensure there isn't an issue with this process. I'm also sorry to hear that you now have to pay a customs charge - we ourselves are also seeing this with having so many international brands on our site so we understand the frustation a new change can bring - we wish we could change this for you all. We hope you still continue to shop with us and if you have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team. Kind Regards, Emily
Ordered a pen for a birthday gift , it was not in stock had to wait a while for an alternative that I chose but to their credit the customer service was excellent with good communication so I knew what was happening every step of the way . A very pleasant company to deal with. Pen was gorgeous and a well received gift
Order easy to make on line. Items arrive at stated time in a well packed and satisfactory state.
I received a pen and pencil set for Christmas and are very happy with these - sadly the ink was black, my preference is for blue. Ordered new blue refill so now everything is perfect.
I have ordered 3 pens, 2 being birthday presents for my children. The product is good (parker pens) and the customer service was excellent and the receipt of the product was super fast. I just don't rate it a 5 because the engraving was not neat as others I have done in the past. Overall, I totally recommend Executive Pens.
Hello Cristina, Thank you for your order and review. We are glad to hear your order arrived so promptly and that you were happy with the customer service provided by our team. However, I'm sorry to hear that the engraving was not up to the standard you have experienced previously. Our team take great care when engraving items and sometimes finishes do vary from pen to pen and depending on the material of the pen different machienery is used. If you would like to discuss this further, offer some tips or send us any pictures so we can take a look at the difference between the two we would be more than happy to investigate this further. Kind Regards, Emily
Great easily wipes clean off her table , hands & face. Not removed properly from her vinyl floor mat yet after she coloured that in
The Waterman refill arrived the next morning. Amazing! The neat package included a gramme of the sort of sweets which account for the appalling overweight of British children! Depressing!
Very satisfied with prn
Item nicely packed and arrived promptly
Initial problem with non delivery swiftly resolved, generally good service in these trying times.
I bought this pen as a Xmas present for my husband and I am very pleased with engraved lid. Obviously it hasn’t yet been used so I am only reviewing on the look. Thanks for the bag of sweets, very appreciated 😊
Good quality, the pen looks really pretty and the engraving was good quality too. The cartridges of ink run out fairly quickly and the item was quite pricey but overall it's a good buy, definitely would recommend for a gift!
Just what was needed & prompt delivery
I ordered from executive pens direct after they showed as 1 very competitive and 2 Local to me - pen arrived and I had a feeling it had not been engraved as ordered! It hadn't....contacted them and they were great sent a return label confirmed all details, kept me informed and pen was back with me engraved within 4 days from postage! Sometimes the sign of a good company is how they deal with an issue not just the quality of the product - will deffinately use them again
Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for your order and review. We really appreciate this now more than ever being a small business during these strange times! I'm sorry to hear there was some issues with your order but I'm glad to hear our team could sort this error out so promptly for you. If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team. Kind Regards, Emily
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.91 based on 2,357 reviews