Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Delighted with the pen as is my son who it was for from his grandparents for starting Queen's University. Great, straightforward website and fast delivery. Would highly recommend 👌
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 24th September 2021 Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 24th September 2021
Well pleased!Thanks a lot.
Very prompt delivery of exactly what I wanted. Excellent service. Thank you.
Excellent service. very quick delivery
The pens are quality and just what I was looking for. The customer service was really good as I contacted them for an update of my order. Will shop again.
Iwashappy with the pen that I ordered and received,and may I add that my son saw my reaction and purchased me a set of three for my 75th birthday. I think the way my grandchildren keep eyeing them up I might be buying a few more soon. Thanks for a great service, Dave.
Brilliant service. Very quick and got exactly what I asked for. Engraving a good price too!!
exactly what was asked for, very happy with my items , they were for a gift
Thankyou for the prompt delivery-loved the Fisher Space pen-"bullet"-super colour.It was agift for afriend and they are delighted with it too
Pen received but didn’t have any messsges with it so recipient not able to let us know it was received until we contacted them - not good
Bought this pen for a gift and they we're over the moon with it can definitely recommend pens direct
Delighted just what I need
My partner bought the engraved Parker pen for me as a present after receiving a promotion at work... It's really well engraved and was such a lovely idea
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 14th September 2021
The pen was a gift but my daughter (the recipient) absolutely loved it!!!
My eldest grandson loves his Parker and uses it daily at his new Secondary School. I hope it helps him to improve the standard of his written work !!! !
Product exactly as described, well priced and very speedy service. Will use them again and recommend them without hesitation.
Good service, quick delivery and competitive prices
The recipient of the pen is delighted with it. The quality is very good, as is the engraving. Very good value for money. I would order again.
Excellent value for money. Well presented,attractive style
Bought for my grandaughters graduation quick delivery beautiful pens grandaughter delighted.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.91 based on 2,333 reviews