Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Bought a fountain pen as a 21st Birthday present - it was not in stock on the day of order but arrived into stock earlier than anticipated and was posted out to me immediately arriving the next day. Communication from the company was exemplary I was kept up to date from the moment the order arrived to dispatch - emails were personalised and I felt I was being treated as an individual. The pen arrived well packaged and the little pack of sweets was a nice touch. I will be recommending this company to others and would place on record my thanks for treating me as an individual person not just a customer with no name.
Marvellous service. So pleased to have found the same style of chunky pen I use in the office.
5 star service. Perfect parker pastel pens
. Arrived very quickly. Brilliant
All good. Would buy again.
Ordered personalized keyring. Absolutely great quality and finish. Customer service also great, helped me with choosing the final look over the phone when I called them. It was perfect as a little token/gift.
Perfect refill for my pen and arrived really quickly. Thankyou🐀
Excellent service, very helpful staff in responding to queries. Received my order quicker than indicated delivery time.
I would highly recommend Executive Pens Direct.
Prompt delivery. Happy with purchase.
My pen was dispatched and delivered very efficiently.
Exerlent service
Excellent quality.prompt delivery.
Lovely pen and the engraving is very good too
I was given one of their pens for my birthday and I managed to lose it. So I looked into the brand, saw I could order a replacement and I was not disappointed. It feels lovely in the hand and writes smoothly. It came quite quickly even with engraving. Plus the personalised thank you card with a bag of sweets was such a nice touch.
Great thank you!
Excellent
My pen refill arrived by return of post. It is the right size and works perfectly. I will certainly come to you again.
Very prompt service and sensible postage charge item weighing all of 2 ounces. Novelty gift included as well which was a pleasant surprise. I was amazed to find the leads for my PROPELLING pencil were still available. What clown dreamt up the name mechanical pencil? All I need now is a tiny relacement rubber to fit inside. I don't mean a condom I mean an eraser.
An extra ordinary personal service from a wonderful store! Can’t be happier.
I was looking for a pen as a gift for my Godson and found this site online. I was somewhat apprehensive as I hadn’t heard of the company before but the reviews were good so I decided to go ahead and place an order. Also ordered another pen for a friends birthday and had them both engraved.
The ordering system was very straightforward with good communication. The pens arrived very promptly and I am delighted with the quality of the engraving.
I would also say that the prices for my choice of pen, both of which were Cross pens, were very competitive.
I will definitely use Executive Pens again. Also, thank you for the little surprise in the package!
Quick delivery, very well packaged/protected, I had ordered bottles of ink. Will happily recommend.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 1,650 reviews