Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 20th May 2019
Linda Piggott
More Photos & Videos
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 6th November 2016
Frances Morgan
More Photos & Videos
Even through this Coronavirus stress they delivered. Appreciated.
My experience of EPD is very good. I shall certainly shop with them again. The Diplomat Aero fountain pen was even better than I had anticipated. What a joy to write with. I am finding it difficult to leave it alone.
Absolutely excellent company... top quality product... clear accurate engraving.. wonderful communication on a personal level and supa fast.... I actually was so pleased and impressed I phoned the company to thank them... first class... well done...
Good Morning Jeannie

Thank you so much for taking the time to call us and thank us for our service. We are delighted that you were happy with both the Waterman pen and our customer service. I will be passing your thanks on the the full team. Its brilliant to hear from all our customers and we will keep doing our best to make all customers as happy as you are with your purchase.

Have a great week.

Kind regards
Abby
Beautiful pen in a lovely presentation box.prompt delivery would certainly use the company again
The service was great and the pen is excellent.

I am proud to use it every day and I would not hesitate in recommending Executive PensDirect.

The pen itself was exactly what I hoped for,beautifully presented.

What stood out even more for me was the service I received. I had ordered the pen as a Christmas gift and Elizabeth went over and above to ensure the pen was with me on time for Christmas Day. She liaised with suppliers to hurry the order,kept me informed daily by email of progress and arranged special delivery with Royal Mail. This she did without prompt from me and with a lovely attitude.
Beautifully engraved writing along with neat packaging. Excellent customer service provided each time, special requests dealt with and deliveries are always on time.
Dispatch could have been quicker, especially as I paid for express delivery. Once dispatched, though, delivery was express. However, the product arrived well packaged and as described.
The item was as described, raped very carefully and arrived on time.
The pens look really good, classy and elegant with the engraving. Couple that with the great packaging, turnaround and excellent communication, I am extremely impressed with your service.

Overall; great product, service and customer care!
Very good service, prompt efficient and Elizabeth had a fantastic understanding of what I needed. The pens came as ordered, on time and well presented. Its not often you find such superb customer service but Executive pens excelled to their credit. I would definitely buy from them again. Well done and thank you so much.
I emailed straight away to say how delighted I was with the quick delivery of a very good product.
I sincerely hope my husband is as pleased when he receives it next week.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,296 reviews