Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

The product was as described and the engraving had been done well. The pen was delivered within a couple of days of ordering - great service!
The pens came out really gorgeous! I was a bit worried at first that they wouldn't come out right because i wrote the names in Hebrew, but they came out absolutely perfect! I will definitely order from Executive Pens Direct again soon.
Great selection of pens and other artefacts designed for stationery addicts, at competitive prices with superlatively quick service. Internet shopping at its best!
We had been trying to source the new pastel roller ball pens by Waterman Paris for some time to test in our fieldwork at Travel Writers Online so it was wonderful to find Executive Pens Direct stocked the whole colour range. We bought two to start with and were very pleased with price and speed of delivery. From Blaydon to Devon safe and secure!
Hello Charles, Thank you for your brilliant review, we absolutely love the pastel Waterman range! Perfect for summer, we are glad you enjoy them too so far! If you like pastels we suggest the Parker pastel jotters too! If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch. Kind Regards Emily
I ordered a couple of Parker Pens online from Executive Pens Direct as a retirement present for a colleague. Ordering was extremely easy. When the pens arrived a a few days later, I was pleased to see how excellent the engraving was on them, and how neatly they were packaged in their bespoke box. Black pens with gold engraving looked so smart. I also received a compliment slip with a hand written note from the person who engraved and packaged them. From a family company this was a lovely touch, knowing that everything had been done personally to order and not ‘mass produced’. They have a wide range of gifts, so if you’re looking for something special, I’d recommend you consider getting something from here. John Grayson
Ordering was simple and delivery was super quick. I ordered the silver pen for my husband for our silver wedding. He was delighted. The one comment I would make is that it didn’t come with any ink cartridges and if I had known that this wasn’t included at the time of ordering I would have bought them at the time. Instead I have subsequently had to order ink and my husband cannot use his present until this comes. You need to put ink suggestions on the page so people can see this and order accordingly.
Wanted refill for Mont Blanc pen and purchased from pens direct to try. Excellent quality and speedy delivery, would recommend.
I purchased a set of 2 pens for my nephew’s 18th birthday as he is going into the corporate world. They were stunning. Presented beautifully. Great delivery speed. Thank you
Hello Sarah, Thank you for the lovely review, what a thoughtful gift for you nephew! We wish him all the luck in his new career and hope he had a wonderful birthday. If we can ever be of assistance in the future don't hesistate to get back in touch! Kind Regards, Emily
Even through this Coronavirus stress they delivered. Appreciated.
My experience of EPD is very good. I shall certainly shop with them again. The Diplomat Aero fountain pen was even better than I had anticipated. What a joy to write with. I am finding it difficult to leave it alone.
Absolutely excellent company... top quality product... clear accurate engraving.. wonderful communication on a personal level and supa fast.... I actually was so pleased and impressed I phoned the company to thank them... first class... well done...
Good Morning Jeannie Thank you so much for taking the time to call us and thank us for our service. We are delighted that you were happy with both the Waterman pen and our customer service. I will be passing your thanks on the the full team. Its brilliant to hear from all our customers and we will keep doing our best to make all customers as happy as you are with your purchase. Have a great week. Kind regards Abby
Beautiful pen in a lovely presentation box.prompt delivery would certainly use the company again
The service was great and the pen is excellent. I am proud to use it every day and I would not hesitate in recommending Executive PensDirect. Thank You
The pen itself was exactly what I hoped for,beautifully presented. What stood out even more for me was the service I received. I had ordered the pen as a Christmas gift and Elizabeth went over and above to ensure the pen was with me on time for Christmas Day. She liaised with suppliers to hurry the order,kept me informed daily by email of progress and arranged special delivery with Royal Mail. This she did without prompt from me and with a lovely attitude.
Beautifully engraved writing along with neat packaging. Excellent customer service provided each time, special requests dealt with and deliveries are always on time.
Dispatch could have been quicker, especially as I paid for express delivery. Once dispatched, though, delivery was express. However, the product arrived well packaged and as described.
The item was as described, raped very carefully and arrived on time.
The pens look really good, classy and elegant with the engraving. Couple that with the great packaging, turnaround and excellent communication, I am extremely impressed with your service. Overall; great product, service and customer care!
Very good service, prompt efficient and Elizabeth had a fantastic understanding of what I needed. The pens came as ordered, on time and well presented. Its not often you find such superb customer service but Executive pens excelled to their credit. I would definitely buy from them again. Well done and thank you so much.
I emailed straight away to say how delighted I was with the quick delivery of a very good product. I sincerely hope my husband is as pleased when he receives it next week. thank you very much
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.91 based on 2,355 reviews