Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
customer service
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Very cheap looking pen. Box is cheap too. Writing not very promanant. Won't be giving as present as looks like I bought from the £1 shop
Hi Katy

I am very sorry that you are not completely satisfied with your pen set. We offer a range of different pens in varying price brackets in order to give our customers an extensive choice based on their requirements. I can see you purchased one of the cheaper ranges, which are of course very popular due to the price.

We do want every customer to be thrilled with their purchase so we are happy to provide either a full refund of the pen or we would also love to help you choose a different pen which you could exchange this for.

Please drop us a direct email and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We will always try our very best to help our customers to find their perfect pen.

Andrew
Wrong colored pen case received
Hi,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I am looking into this now for you. I will email you direct to rectify the situation and we will send the correct pen case out immediately for you. Feel free to keep the incorrect Parker pen case as a gesture of goodwill.

Once again I apologise for the mix up. We will always rectify any issues and will try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Abby
I ordered 3 pens of different types - I was told by the recipient of the one that did arrive that she was very pleased with her gift. Unfortunately, the other two orders which were more expensive and sent to South Africa did not arrive and I am yet to sort out this issue.
Good Morning Sue,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any issues you have had with the postal service in South Africa. We place our trust in the international postal system and of the large number of orders we send internationally, the vast majority of these arrive in good time. Unfortunately sometimes we do see a few delays and issues in some areas, which can lead to late deliveries or missed deliveries.

In these instances we will always endeavour to get replacements sent out immediately and in many cases will upgrade to faster courier services as we can track end to end and have more trust in where the parcels are at any given time.

I have dropped you an email this morning to rectify this situation asap. If you could let me know once you receive this email and hopefully we can get your gifts to your recipients.

Once again I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Abby
Hi, I was extremely disappointed with this pen an it was a leaving present so it made it worse. The pen was tiny for the price we paid, it wasn't worth the money at all! It also got stuck in the leather pouch provided, we had to use an envelope opener to get it out...…...total waste of money and won't be recommending it, sorry. Also my name is Julia Cook, not Cook Cook!!
Hi Julia

I am very sorry you were not happy with your purchase. We want every customer to have a great experience with us, and we offer a returns and exchange option for anybody who is not entirely satisfied with their order. The sizing of the pen open and closed is published in the description on our website to help. Please give us a call and we can look at other options for you and discuss which pen size would be appropriate.

The Fisher Space pens are world renowned for their ingenious design and the design has changed very little for many years due to its popularity and uniqueness. We have not had any negative feedback regarding these pens in the past, and so any and all feedback is useful as we can pass it on to Fisher Space directly for their thoughts. They constantly bring out new pens, some of which are larger than the original Fisher Space bullet design.

Once again I am very sorry you did not like the pen. If you require any more information please just let me know and I will do my best to help.

Abby
I paid for a pen to be engraved yet it arrived with a transfer on it - it looks cheap and not at all what I'd hoped or paid for. The pen itself seems fine, thought the box was a bit battered and the leaflet ripped.
Hi

I am sorry to hear you were not completely happy with your purchase. Every pen engraves slightly differently depending on the material the pen is made from, so we have an engraving preview when you are placing your order to show what colour the engraving shows to help customers see how the engraving will look on each pen. In this instance, the pen you purchased is laser engraved to create a black engraving, as can be seen on the engraving preview.

We don’t print or transfer onto our pens because this method is not permanent. We only use permanent engraving and etching techniques to make sure the message we add to the pen won’t wear away with the moisture from a users hand.

Once again I am sorry that you are not happy with the engraving, we always endeavour to make every customer happy, and we will always try to help with any issues as part of our after-sales service. If you would like to return the pen and exchange it for a pen with a different engraving finish, I would be happy to help you choose another pen. Please drop me an email and I will get this sorted immediately.

Abby
The emboss was placed in the middle when i placed the design at the end of the pen. And also, i realised the price is more expensive than the normal price of the pen.
Hi Nerika

I am very sorry to hear you are not completely satisfied with your pen. I have taken a look through your order and can see you requested the engraving near the top of the barrel. I have spoken to our engraver and he has advised that this placement would have meant that when you posted the pen cap on the top of the pen, it would have covered half the text so wouldn't have been the optimal placing. He moved it along slightly so that the text would still be visible when you had the cap posted on the pen while writing with it.

I hope this helps to alleviate any concerns you have, however please drop me an email or give me a call if there is anything else we can help with to rectify the situation for you. We would be happy to replace the pen if you would prefer.

Once again I am sorry about any issues in this instance.

Have a great weekend.

Abby
Pen was lovely however paid premium for next day delivery signed and tracked and item did not turn up for 5 days! Was unable to contact company and gift was given late because of this.
Hi

Thank you for your feedback regarding the slow delivery via Royal Mail. I have traced the item and can see it was dispatched on time for you, however when checking the Royal Mail tracking, it seems they had an issue delivering on the specified date and held it until the monday after the weekend to deliver it. We have raised this with the Royal Mail to query why it wasn't delivered on time.

I am very sorry about any inconvenience caused by the delay due to the Royal Mail in this instance. If you require any more assistance or advice please feel free to email us directly. We are always happy to help.

Abby
I recently Purchased a Waterman pen from you which was supposed to be engraved with a name as a gift. I was happy with the pen itself and the speed of delivery, However, my understanding of engraving differs from yours. I understood engraving to be a mechanical , corrosive or acidic action on the surface of the metal which leaves a permanent image on the surface. what I received was a pen with a black printed transfer on it. I was extremely disappointed. Having to present this as a gift if not for time constraint, I would have returned it for a refund. Regards A.Beeson
Hi Andrew,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience you have had. We don't print any of our products, we only permanently engrave our products using either drag etching or laser engraving, depending on the pen finish and material. Each material requires a slightly different approach. For your pen we have used a laser engraving machine to remove the top surface material to create the lettering.

We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase, if there is anything we can do please drop me an email and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important to us and will help us to keep improving our service and product offering.

Abby
I ordered a coles millerand blackleather fountain pen with converter. Although full of ink it will not write unless it is first dipped in the ink bottle. Last time I used it the pen discharged a large blob of ink. Perhaps I should have bought a more expensive pen
Hi Peter

I am sorry you are having trouble using the ink converter with the fountain pen. If you would like to give us a call and we will help out with the pen. If you would like to exchange the pen we can see if there is a suitable alternative. Best regards, Abby.
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.89 based on 1,019 reviews