Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Domex Appliance Services 5 star review on 26th August 2017
DANIEL
More Photos & Videos
20140074 job ref- first class
Victor from Domex came last Friday to see why the washing machine wasn’t spinning and today 31.03.20 to fix the new mother board to my washing machine. He called me on both occasions to let me know what time he would be arriving, he was very helpful and polite.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our washing machine repair service.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions - we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Domex Team
I was extremely satisfied with the repair to my washing machine carried out by Domex service engineer, Alexis, recently. Firstly, I was impressed that someone could come out to me on the very day that I reported a fault (I had been told that I would have to wait well over a week, but that was using a different service company). Secondly, Alexis called me, as promised, half an hour before he was due to arrive, and then turned up on the dot. He was very pleasant and polite and carried out the repair quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend this company, and Alexis in particular.
Amazing company my washing machine is happy again repair man was helpful and listen and and answered questions on how to keep my washing working i have been let down by hotpoint and months of having a damaged washing machine now today its back to being a great washing machine thankyou so much i will make sure everyone knows to come to you guys as you get things done you call before you arrive you cantrack driver truly amazing company
DOMEX are a professional service organisation that not only understands, but also implements what is know as Total Quality Management. From booking, through diagnostics and repair, to payment of accounts, every employee is polite, efficient, and knows their job. How rare! Well done to all at DOMEX.
Christopher Andrews.
Managing Director Philips International (retd)
Engineer Alexis was very efficient and explained what repairs were being undertaken and why.
Engineer Alex
Arrived within allotted time. Rang to say was on his way. Polite, efficient, cleared up after repair finished. Would recommend
M Inglis
17/03/20
Svet/vas loverly guys came to fix my washing machine no fuss knew exactly what the issue was fixed and now can do the washing very happy customer both guys should get a bonus
Svet and vas reference number 20081207 came today to fix my fridge freezer very professional knew exactly what the problem was both were very polite and kept me informed off the issue well done guys you deserve a bonus from a happy customer
Alexis was on time and very efficient, polite and well mannered, very happy thank you.
Mr Boris Borisov came to repair my Samsung Washing machine today. I told him what is wrong with the machine and he instantly diagnosed the problem. He collected all the details he wanted to know then explained to me what he needs to do. Then he went back to his van to get a new set of silicon chip and changed the old one so expertly and professionally within 15 minutes. I do recommend everyone to use Domex Appliance Services for any appliances repair.
Alexis arrived on time and diagnosed what was wrong with our oven almost immediately. He fixed it and cleared up afterwards. He was a very likeable chap, keeping me informed what was wrong, and what he was doing. I would have no hesitation in recommending either Alexis or Domex for repairs.
Alexis rang to advise he was 30 mins away and arrived almost exactly 30 mins later. He diagnosed the fault on our oven almost immediately, fixed it and was away. He is an extremely likeable chap, talking his way through the work explaining exactly what was wrong. He was thorough and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Alexis and Domex for further work.
I was very happy with the visit from Domex today, I haven't seen such level of professionalism in this field in London to date. Martin called me to let me know what time he would be arriving, he was courteous, knowledgeable, clear and pleasant. I am usually extremely stressed with dealing with tradesmen in London so this was a very positive experience for me.
My Tumble Drier has just been repaired by a very polite, professional engineer called Alexis. He arrived within the timeframe that I was given, he covered his shoes with plastic shoes and made the repair quickly and cleanly. Thank you Alexis and Domex.
Job ref: 20080704. My appointment was booked for 4th of March between 12 and 6 and the engineer named ADAM arrived in time. This guy was amazing. He had a vast knowledge in electronics. Although he was a foreigner he spoke fluent English. He was very friendly and as soon as he entered my house he covered his shoes with plastic. He did a full inspection of the faulty product and explained to me step by step the problems were found. He took photos and said he would order some parts and we will go from there. I was very happy with his service and i wish him all the best in future and i am sure he will be employed by DOMEX for years to come. I would not hesitate to recommend DOMEX to my friends and family. All the best.
Sid arrived on time & was very pleasant & informative.Found the problem & is ordering a new part.so far very happy with the service
Engineer called prior to the visit. He completed the job and tested the cooker before he left.
Polite and pleasant gentleman.
Stan arrived in good time and was clean, polite and solved my problem very quickly. Not the first time i have used this company. Highly recommended.
Domex dealt with my repair quickly and efficiently. Alexis did an excellent job.
Certainly a very different experience from the last company that dealt with a repair.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 924 reviews