Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Job Reference:20240053
The name of the engineer is Mr. Kalin.

He is a great engineer, very careful and clean. He checked the entire fridge to find out the cause of the problem.

Was polite and did necessary precautions for COVID 19.
Our engineer Giacomo was very professional, efficient and polite. Highly recommend.
My job reference is 20261740.
The name of the engineer is Mr. Vito.
He is a great engineer, very careful and clean. He checked the entire dryer to find out the cause of the problem.
I really appreciate your visit and appreciate the dedication of the DOMEX company and would recommend it to everyone.
Thank you DOMEX.
The Domex engineer Alex was very good. Explained everything and ordered new parts. Very happy with this service.
very pleased that engineer Michael was able to fix my dishwasher. Professional and polite and took all the necessary CV19 precautions.
Very pleased with results they were able to fix my oven when I had been told previously by different company that it couldn’t be fixed! So I tried them for a cooker hood and washing machine repair which have been fixed !
The Engineer who visited us Daniel job reference 20240979 was very professional and took all measurements re protection from COIVD 19 . He did the job we called for , and cleaned and cleared before leaving, told us all the necessary information and guidance .

very pleased with the service , the booking time and the engineer Daniel
I have lived In london for years and got used to be ripped off and get a bad service. Domex has restored my confidence in the service industry
DOMEX PROVED TO BE RESPONSIVE EFFICIENT PROFESSIONAL AT FAIR PRICES THANK YOU
Victor from your team was very helpful and friendly, he has fix the washing machine
Customer service was amazing from the initial phone call all the way to the visit by an engineer called Gancho. He was super kind, helpful and great at his work. Punctual and super cheerful with a big smile on his face! From now on, I will be sure to insure all my domestic appliances with this amazing company and have recommended all my friends to it. It is the best decision you will ever make!
Faultless service from an engineer called Chris. It was a warrantee repair...quickly and professionally executed - and the machine is now working perfectly.
A speedy response (came the next day), fixed the problem and great value for money
Great service
Great customer service experience. Appointment setting was efficient and easy. Tracking the appointment and likely arrival time was online. Engineer called before arriving. Engineer was professional, friendly and respectful of our home (putting covers over his shoes when he arrived). Engineer also gave us tips to cost effectively prevent future issues.
Excellent company, response and communication from start to finish. Engineer Stan arrived on time and were friendly and professional, fast accurate fault diagnostic and repair (5* engineer).
easy booking, transparent charges and reliable service
Ivo the engineer was prompt, extremely polite and efficient. He explained the problem very clearly, demonstrated that the repair solved the fault.
Very impressed with the service he provided
I would recommend them as they are professional and friendly.
Contact from start to finish was exceptional. Communication was clear and articulate. Engineer Stan plus his supervisor arrived on time and were friendly and professional.
The fault was an unusal one, but the service I got was not only diagnostic but helpful to my decision making - no hard sell, just honest advice. The guys on the customer support desks are incredible too. I hate it when things break or go wrong, but Domex really make things much easier. Thank you.
Highly recommended. If you need any appliance services, check out Domex and don't look any further! A team of engineer experts- friendly/efficient/ knowledgeable. The job was done very well and in a quick manner ( compared to other companes)
Great professionals. You will not regret by choosing this company!
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 980 reviews