Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
customer service
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
I was kept informed of the estimated arrival time with a call 30 minutes before to confirm. Michael was very polite and completed the repair quickly and efficiently.
Excellent service I would recommend
Boris came to repair my dishwasher. He tested it and found it needed a new heating unit which had to be ordered from Neff and would inform me when they had a price for the part. I decided not to go ahead with repair as part was expensive and though it better to purchase a new dishwasher. Boris was extremely polite, efficient and professional. I am pleased with the service I received even though I did not go ahead with repair.
Engineer Stan came to fix my gas hob burners... which previously 2 engineers from different companies came to fix and couldn’t. Stan fixed it within 10 mins Very knowledgeable and fixed quickly. Very happy with the service and would definitely recommend to others. Great job. Thanks
Stan visited our house and it was the most helpful repair service we ever had .clearly he knows what he is doing .Thank you
Was supper efficient and friendly to boot. Very professional
Excellent service. Arrived on time And phoned 20 mins before arrival. Fridge door now functions better than before the damage accidentally damaged. Thanks
Will came when he said he would. Very polite and personable. The trouble with my Blomberg washing machine fabric conditioner drawer was that it did not dispense the fabric conditioner. He diagnosed the problem quickly and quickly put it right. Wonderful; I canot praise him enough. Obviously loves what he is doing. Very happy to give him 5 stars!
Will attended . Brought part to rectify problem mentioned over phone but discovered a new issue which also required additional parts . Will be delivered in a few days. Overall, excellent service which gave the necessary confidence factor that any new or recurring issue would be dealt with very professionally in the future.
We were visited by Paul who was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He had kept us informed of his arrival time and updated it regularly. He looked at our problem, tried to alleviate it but warned us that the problem may return in which case we would need new door seals. The problem did in fact return, we rang Domex who ordered the parts and rang on the 6/11 to say that the parts were in and could fit them the next day. Once again Paul kept us informed of his arrival time, he fitted the parts in next to no time and everything appears well. He is a credit to your company as indeed your staff on the phone are. Very professional, polite, friendly and supportive. Well done to you all !!
Very happy with the prompt time of appointment given. Engineer arrived on time and was very helpful and solved the repair problem.
Kind helpful polite professional
Our engineer was Peter, a well presented and polite man. Diagnosed the fault on our wine chiller, ordered the part and came back at the allotted day/time to fit it. Happy to see that in this day and age, at least Domex believes in providing an excellent client service.
Stan the engineer was spot on time... and did all checks on my Panasonic microwave... Thank you for the good service..
I would absolutely recommend Domex service centre. They are efficient and effective. My appointment was booked swiftly and Michal my engineer was most professional. He saw the problem and put everything in place to rectify. He was proficient in what he did. Just now waiting for parts to arrive as they have been ordered. Thank you Domex
Very professional and efficient. Highly recommended.
I would definitely give 5 * to Martin , he repaired our dishwasher in 30min no mess, on time and very good customer skills ! Thanks
The engineer detailed to carry out repairs on my condenser tumble dryer arrived on time. He was very professional and courteous throughout the visit and was able to ascertain the fault with my equipment in the shortest time possible. He asked relevant questions pertaining to the primary fault and any other problems I may have experienced with the dryer in order to eliminate the existence of any secondary faults. I was pleased with the high level of professional competence exhibited by the engineer.
Fantastic service. Very professional, efficient and helpful. I would recommend DOMEX to anyone.
Very friendly and helpful chap.explained the repair to us ,did a great job on our oven .would strongly recommend them .
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 813 reviews