Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Mo came came again to repair my hob. Came promptly and was very professional and helpful.Gave some very helpful advice."
"The engineer was very prompt and very polite & very through."
"Sid very very polite and explained exactly what he was doing. What was wrong with my Beko American Fridge Freezer. He showed me how to take apart and clean out the water holder. I had wanted to do it myself for fear if breaking something. He explained what he had done. Showed me the photo of the problem before and after he’d repaired it. He is a credit to your company. He called me and waited the two minutes it took me to finish the school run. Others would have said sorry can’t wait around you’ll have to rebook. Thank you Sid five star service."
"Nick was fantastic, professional, and quick. He arrived exactly when he said he will. Great service."
"Very efficient, very polite service delivered by very pleasant people."
"The service provided by Stan engineer was extremely professional and helpful. I must say Stan is knowledgeable, skillful person. We also had beautiful chat. I can only recommend him to anyone. Please ask for Stan !"
"Excellent service - Good communication on booking, Excellent engineer, both friendly and professional, great value for first class service. Stan - a great representative of your company"
"Very quick service and professional."
"The Domex engineer Mo came and telephoned before he arrived to say he was 10 minutes away and when he arrived he showed his ID. He then put on shoes protectors and went into the kitchen to repair the oven and washing machine very professional and gave lots of advice and repaired washing machine and the oven after checking needs to be replaced. Well done Mo for a professional job, a credit to Domed."
"Very professional and friendly service engineer Sid who repaired our Samsung American fridge-freezer efficiently and explained us very nicely what was the problem.we were experiencing problems and are very happy with our repairs. The whole process took one week from brining to end .A very short period considering our experience with other companies."
"Julian was amazing polite and friendly too, I never knew how to get my cooker out as I wasn't shown when it was put in. He gave me enough time to clean behind it, he had the part on the van and was great, many thanks Julian,"
"Great service.Very friendly and professional.Quick service."
"Galin carried inspection & repair of my washing machine. Very polite gentlemen, extremely knowledgeable and fixed it in no time! Customer services are pleasure to deal with too!Thank you very much"
"I have used Domex on a number of occasions and I am happy to recommend them.mrjrmanuel@hotmail.com"
"Vladimir carried out a through inspection of my faulty washing machine and ordered the parts. Very polite very helpful he is a credit to the company a follow up visit will be required but service so far very very good"
"The best appliance services in the London!"
"Washer-dryer model: WDR854P14N1W under warranty and heating Fan blocked with lint/fluff twice. Called the Beko for extending warranty as it will happen again and again. But they refused. They suggested me to buy the extension warranty. So I refused. But thanks to Domex The second time the engineer Mr. KALIN ordered new parts for the washer-dryer and in a couple of days booking done and fixed promptly. Really thanks for the Mr.KALIN's problem solving skills."
"First class service from initial call to customer service to the quality of service provided by the Engineer"
"Great service - easy booking, prompt arrival, friendly and informative service with a satisfactory outcome (oven fully fixed!)."
"Great service from Gabon the engineer. Helpful friendly service and dedicated. He is a great asset to Domex. Job done efficiently. Great!"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 772 reviews