Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
One of your engineers came out to fix an issue with my dishwasher yesterday and he was excellent! He not only fixed the issue, but he went 'above and beyond' and fixed other issues that I wasn't even aware of. Thank you for great service!
Excellent service and communication. Reasonable prices
I had repair booked in for today at between 8 -12 engineer was going to be late but got courtesy call from domed to say he was going to be a little late which was brilliant to get updates,the engineer was very professional,his name is vlady,he has been befor to me and yet again was very good ,I would recommend domex every time
Very efficient repair of my dishwasher today by Vladimir. Explained to me what might have caused the problem, fixed it very quickly, no mess. Domex texts you with appointment confirmation updates, you can track your repair person’s arrival time on the day and the on-the-spot payment method is simple and fast. Good on Covid safety measures too.
I was very surprised how brilliant the guy came to repair my fridge, not only did fix the problem they also put the food back in the fridge they also pushed it back where it should
they made my day,
With Domex the price is very clear from the outset. The engineer, Tsetso, who came to fix our dishwasher was very knowledgeable and thorough and fixed the problem to our satisfaction. He was very efficient and polite. Thank you
Alex came by today to repair my washing machine. He arrive on time adheres to the COVID-19 rules super professional and informative regarding the appliance, get the job done on time and was very respectful. Great job well done.
Gabon was fantastic. He came round today to fix our washing machine. He arrived on time, was super friendly, professional and completed the job quickly and efficiently. He also complied with COVID-19 guidelines. He is an asset to Domex.
Florin was an absolute professional. He phoned as promised and attended on time complying with all current covid requirements. He ran through diagnostics. After that he provided honest and very professional advice.
Despite my washing machine gone beyond repair I'm quite happy with the service both from Domex online and Florin. Recommend 👍
We were very impressed with Daniel who repaired are fridge.He was very professional and polite.
Job ref: 20390072 Engineer Vlady
Absolutely brilliant engineer did a fantastic job my freezer was repaired efficiently and I am completely satisfied. Highly recommend Vlady from Domex.
Youre engineer Alexis was called out to cure problem with lack of detergent during the wash. He was very pleasant and efficient,the repair was carried out quickly with no fuss. I was very pleased with the whole visit plus we reported the fault 30-09-20 and the visit was carried within the time limit given on1-10-20, very pleased.
The engineer Boris was very knowledgeable and took time to explain the problem,repair the appliance and make sure it was working correctly. It was a very satisfactory and I would have no hesitation in using your company again
D Smith
Job ref 203390359
Very pleased. The engineer, Erjon, was very thorough and polite. He explained all and found the problem with our wash machine. Excellent Service.
everything was right.. Alexis phoned first then arrived within 1/2 hour. put his overshoes on and sanitised himself. very smartly dressed, polite and friendly. Had the right parts with him. Fixed the machine and put it back.
Very impresive service all round
Exceptional from start to finish. Needed my electric oven repaired and chose Domex based on reviews.

Booking a service was simple. They were very clear on process and (fair) pricing.

Repairer arrived within allotted slot, explained the issue with my oven and fixed on the spot in double-quick time. Payment was exactly as promised with no hidden surprises.

Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
Excellent. I felt confident with the skilled engineers. They explained the problem and how it was resolved. The pricing system was fair and clearly explained. My initial phone contact was pleasant , polite and professional keeping me updated.
A first class service arrived when the said they would fixed problem,explained what was wrong with Microwave.
Fantastic service and easy to book. I would highly recommend this company. The engineer was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and very honest only charging for the call out. We had an issue with our washing machine which we wanted to check. Whilst he was not able to find any faults, the fact he checked the machine and provided some suggestions to prevent future problems has saved us money in terms of not having to go out and buy a new machine.
It was a successful repair even if it was an anxious moment whether the engineer had time to do it or not so I was over the moon after being without a fridge for over a week.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 980 reviews