Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
The engineer was very pleasant knew his job it was very fiddly.made me feel at easy left my washing machine working which was brilliant
Great service and Engineers!
I highly recommend using Domex.
Professional, on-time, quick and kind service.
Appointment offered quickly even during COVID. Engineer was helpful, efficient friendly and on time.
Thank you!
I cannot rate this Company highly enough.
My daughter lives in a second floor London flat within the congestion zone and her 10 year old integrated fridge/freezer stopped working. I drove the one hour journey with a replacement thermostat but it was the wrong part. My attempts were not only unsuccessful but I broke the machine completely!
I found the excellent Domex website on line and saw that they had fridge /freezers at competitive prices and also offered a delivery/fitting/disposal service at a reasonable cost which would save me having to try to fit it myself. Having recently experienced difficulty refitting the door on to a replacement, but different brand, integrated washing machine at home, I was concerned about buying a compatible fridge/freezer for my daughter in case the doors did not fit. I need not have worried as the extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional technical rep I spoke to knew exactly which replacement appliance would fit and offered one at an extremely competitive price, fully fitted.
The new appliance was delivered to my daughter this week, well within the time window given, and fitted extremely professionally by the two installers without fuss and very quickly.
Both myself and my daughter were extremely impressed with this Company, from their website, talking to the technical rep and the delivery/installation team and completely exceeded our expectations. We will have no hesitation in using them again and recommending them to family and friends.
Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you are so pleased with our service as we all work very hard to ensure a professional and speedy service.

Should you ever need our services again, we'll be happy to help again in the future.
Customer service
Alexis repaired our dishwasher which had a complicated electrical
fault He was very professional and efficient.
Many thanks.
Very good, the Our issues was dealt quickly. The engineer was careful, thorough and took his time to ensure the problem were ti be solve . Thank you.
Our issues was dealt quickly, with on a day and time that suited us. The engineer was careful, thorough and took his time to ensure the fault and any others were rectified. Thank you.
I booked the job online but was able to speak to a customer care operative to clarify everything if needed. Both the booking and the phone call to customer care was quick and efficient. The charges were clearly stated and very reasonable allowing only for a diagnostic visit by the engineer who would then advise if any parts were needed and at what cost or the machine could be repaired without new parts. The charge for carrying out any repairs was very reasonable and is clearly shown when booking a job. The engineer was polite and knowledgeable he also arrived at within time specified at booking. The engineer carried out a diagnostic carefully and without fuss and advised me immediately to effect the necessary repair. This was done quickly and the payment was taken by an app on the engineer’s phone and a receipt provided immediately.
Andre was very thorough and helpful. He is returning next week with a new door lock for our machine.
After ringing many places Domex were the only company to say they could come out and fix my gas oven. The young lady on the phone was very helpful and managed to book an engineer for the next day. He was prompt, polite and professional. He fixed the oven within an hour. The price was very reasonable.
Very helpful engineer ,good job ,Well done Sid .Thanks job no.20431821/17
A prompt response from a helpful and friendly engineer who quickly resolved the problem .
This was a visit to address issues with two appliances. Boris was polite and courteous. He communicated well, identifed the problem on my washing machine and fixed the one for the fridge/freezer. A good engineer and hopefully he might be the one who comes to install the new parts on the washing machine
Fantastic service, Victor was very polite and and thoughtful. Great engineer. He managed to come early too. Would recommend.
Victor the engineer was fantastic!

Job ref 20441826 20401948 .
Alex came to check out oven last Friday 30th October. Superb customer service. Highly recommend
Fantastic service!! My engineer, Ivo, was friendly, efficient and safe with his work especially during this pandemic. This is the second time I have used their service and both times have been executed
Excellent company with prompt service!
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 1,015 reviews