Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Domex Appliance Services 5 star review on 26th August 2017
DANIEL
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. I was notified of the time the engineer would arrive and he presented ID. He came to fix the dishwasher and explained the problems as he went along. It works perfectly now. I think the name of the engineer was Nick and I could highly recommend him. I will come back to Domex for repairs in the future.
Waited a week for appointment.2Engineers arrived.Inspected dishwasher said they would order a new part but the machine was now working.It worked for one day then stopped again.Phoned Domex to be told that no new part had been ordered and the job had been logged as completed.
Now waitng for further phonecall in between washing up!
Dear Christine,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to see your frustration that may seems like we've not done our job. We've managed to identify you and are working on expedite the repair for you and we'll be in touch shortly.

In the meantime, if you need me email to graham.r@domex-uk.co.uk or call and ask for myself.

Kind Regards,

Graham R.
Customer Experience Manager
A Domex, engineer arrived to look at my 6 month old Beko washing machine, he turned up took some photos of the outside of the machine and did not look inside the machine.
What he failed to tell me was that my washing machine which was on a purpose built rock solid wooden platform would be out of guarantee if it was not directly on the floor. Especially once he’d taken and sent the photos to Beko without my consent.
When I spoke to Customer Services Managerabout this practice. It became clear that he had no real interest in helping me and was only interested in telling me that my guarantee was void due to a technicality. Describing the wooden joiner made platform as a pallet, quite insulting to both me and my joiner.
Very arrogant response, smart Alec!
I have since had the Shock absorbers replaced for a nominal fee and the machine now works perfectly.
Very quick easy and cheap repair to my £400 machine.
I now have no guarantee which I’m really not worried about.
Just relieved that I won’t be relying on Domex to help me in the future.
Very disappointing service and Managerial attitude.
Dear Mr Brooker,

You appliance is still under manufacturer's guarantee and Domex as an Approved Service Centre for Beko have to abide by the rules and instruction they provide.

You machine had not been installed according to Beko's instructions and Beko had refused to cover this repair, period.

You are right that the appliance only needed a pair of shock absorbers, which had gone faulty this quick as result of the improper installation. The fault with the glass of the door is merely as result of washing items of clothing with either zip and/or buckle which is evident from the scratches left on the glass (improper loading, again part of user manual)

This was a great opportunity for you to see where your installation went wrong and what you need to do to rectify it and also identifying what else is wrong with your machine, all free of charge! Instead you view it as 3 star service from Domex e.g. shooting the messenger.

Sadly, we can't go against Beko and we have to follow their instructions which in this case seem to disagree with and that's where this review should be address to!

Graham R
Domex
Initially we had some issues about parts supply but they worked to resolve satisfactorily.
First class service. Replacement oven element immediately available on board van. No delay, Kris the fitter was polite and helpful.
Would recommend.
Eddie Mitchell
I left a negative review about a hasty workman who didn't fix our problem. But Domex righted the wrong, sent out a guy the next day who spent 90 minutes working to fix our fridge. He did eventually locate the fault and fix it, he was pleasant and professional and the fridge is now cold. I only wish he'd got it right the first time.
Dear Mr & Mrs Adcock,

thank you for giving us your feedback. Your experience, albeit not great, only reiterates the fact that we, at Domex, are NOT perfect and are indeed normal human beings who do make mistakes.

We are sorry we didn't get it right first time! We did send our engineer back, free of charge, to get to the bottom of the issue and you are right to wish we got it right first time.

Looking after YOU, our customer is what we are about! And as long as we are given a second chance we'll better ourselves.

Finally, we are here for you and if you do need us again, just give us a buzz.

Domex