Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
customer service
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Engineer called prior to the visit. He completed the job and tested the cooker before he left. Polite and pleasant gentleman.
Stan arrived in good time and was clean, polite and solved my problem very quickly. Not the first time i have used this company. Highly recommended.
Domex dealt with my repair quickly and efficiently. Alexis did an excellent job. Certainly a very different experience from the last company that dealt with a repair.
Vladi repaired our Samsung American Fridge freezer. Very polite, helpful chap! If only all tradespeople were like Vladi life would be a lot easier!
My engineer vladislav was very quick and efficient. I am very pleased now that my fridge freezer is working.
Efficient, thorough and helpful The engineer, Martin, was very good indeed
So so happy Domex is taking over where we live! Service has always been excellent. They really do know what they are doing. Always on time and polite. So good to have you back!
31/01/20 my Tumble dryer was repaired by a very nice engineer Alex ....he was very polite and caring, he telephoned to inform me of his arrival time, showed ID as soon as he arrived, immediately put protective overshoes on and completed the work in no time at all .He explained what the problem was and I am a very happy customer.5 stars !!
My washmashine been fixed in short term with professionalism.
Name of engineer was Sid. Called 15min before his arrival and was on time. Very polite asked if he needs to put shoes covers. Explain everything about the freezer problem. And ordered parts promptly. Thanx Sid and Domex company.
The engineer, Will, managed to resolve an intermittent fault with our dishwasher quickly and efficiently. He explained what he was doing and gave recommendations to reduce the likelihood of the same fault (with the dishwasher light) from recurring.
Excellent communication pre-vist, engineer arrived when he said he would, could not have been more willing. Knew exactly what to do, problem fixed, site left tidy. Excellent.
Great service from Martin who sorted everything promptly and gave great advice. Always kept informed of his time of arrival. Definitely recommend
Great service. We had an electrical problem with our oven. I called and the same day an engineer (Nas) came out. He identified the problem and fixed it within an hour. He was very efficient and professional. If only everything was so straightforward! I can definitely recommend them.
Had engineer Paul. Rang to let me know he would be with me in 15mins which he was he put show covers on his shoes before he came in very pleasant
Great washing machine repair service. Promptly booked in by the Customer Services team to accommodate my schedule. My call-out Engineer Boris was polite, friendly, helpful and tidy. He identified the problem quickly and then took the time to explain to me what had caused it and how to mitigate it in the future. Would highly recommend.
Excellent. Prompt, efficient, tidy, no delay, no mess and no damage. Engineer well turned-out. No problems and no confusion. Will not hesitate to return for future queries. Well done.
The guy who came out to look at my fridge, Sid, was excellent, really put my mind at ease.
The engineer was friendly and efficient.
Thank you very much Victor. Sorted out our washing machine very fast. Very nice and efficient service.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 847 reviews