Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
customer service
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Thanks to Michal for trying to fix. New parts are needed Shame as i Bought the property but The dishwasher hasn’t worked However he was very helpful thanks
Waited a couple of weeks for this appointment, Teo, the service engineer was very polite and professional. A credit to your company. He kept me updated on his arrival time. Knowledgeable. He Checked the washing machine thoroughly and explained what the problem was. Awaiting an update/decision from Domex.
I was referred to Domex by Samsung customer service, as my refrigerator is out of warranty. They were quick to respond to my initial quote request. The service engineer who came was very nice and more importantly, knowledgeable and quick about finishing the job. My only complaint is that it took 10 days from the day I called to the day the service was performed, which is a long time to have a broken fridge. I would likely use them again.
Very pleased efficient service ,very helpful would recommend
Hi I had Sid coming to repair my freeze. He did an excellent t job and explained thing i need to know. Thanks.
Great service from Vladimir, the engineer. He was so polite and also gave me some extra tips to help maintain the standards of my washing machine. Many thanks Vladimir Bernice Gayle (16/04/2091
The service engineer IVO turned up early and was pleasant and professional. The repair to my oven was quite quick.
Vladimir was very professional, courteous and informative. As well as quick and tidy top marks
The Domex engineer (Mo) was quick to determine the problem and provided suggestions to prevent future similar problems. The problem was handled in a professional and efficient manner. job ref 18151115.
Very efficient friendly service from customer service, clear pricing and very polite, friendly and helpful engineers. Always let me know when to expect them.FH
it was a good service
It would have been 5 stars if the wait time for call out was not over a week! That said the service engineer quickly ascertained the problem, ordered the parts and after about 20 days came back with the parts and did a great job! Very efficient and respectful. I would use Domex again.
""The work was done quickly and efficiently. The engineer wore protective foot ware and tidied up after his work.
Communicated well completed a very detailed check of the appliance
Very efficient and friendly engineer, sorted the problem quickly and tidily. Gave good advise.
The engineer was polite​ and efficient, and got the job done. Reasonable rates
The engineer George was respectful, knowledgeable about the problems I had occurred on the brand new Grundig Washing machine and has a result the machine runs well now
EFFICIENT, NO MESS, ON TIME
We were a little disappointed on the 1st visit as the engineer said that we needed a different part. However he got on with it and came again with the solution and a smile. We would highly recommend
Professional outfit, used by some manufacturers as their repair service I believe. The wait for an appointment was lengthy but they did the repair efficiently once the part that was needed arrived. Their fixed pricing (not including parts) and Repair and Protect plan option mean you can gauge the cost before booking.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 826 reviews