Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"I was referred to Domex by Samsung customer service, as my refrigerator is out of warranty. They were quick to respond to my initial quote request. The service engineer who came was very nice and more importantly, knowledgeable and quick about finishing the job. My only complaint is that it took 10 days from the day I called to the day the service was performed, which is a long time to have a broken fridge. I would likely use them again."
"Very pleased efficient service ,very helpful would recommend"
"Hi I had Sid coming to repair my freeze. He did an excellent t job and explained thing i need to know. Thanks."
"Great service from Vladimir, the engineer. He was so polite and also gave me some extra tips to help maintain the standards of my washing machine. Many thanks Vladimir Bernice Gayle (16/04/2091"
"The service engineer IVO turned up early and was pleasant and professional. The repair to my oven was quite quick."
"Vladimir was very professional, courteous and informative. As well as quick and tidy top marks"
"The Domex engineer (Mo) was quick to determine the problem and provided suggestions to prevent future similar problems. The problem was handled in a professional and efficient manner. job ref 18151115."
"Very efficient friendly service from customer service, clear pricing and very polite, friendly and helpful engineers. Always let me know when to expect them.FH"
"it was a good service"
"It would have been 5 stars if the wait time for call out was not over a week! That said the service engineer quickly ascertained the problem, ordered the parts and after about 20 days came back with the parts and did a great job! Very efficient and respectful. I would use Domex again."
"""The work was done quickly and efficiently. The engineer wore protective foot ware and tidied up after his work."
"Communicated well completed a very detailed check of the appliance"
"Very efficient and friendly engineer, sorted the problem quickly and tidily. Gave good advise."
"The engineer was polite​ and efficient, and got the job done. Reasonable rates"
"The engineer George was respectful, knowledgeable about the problems I had occurred on the brand new Grundig Washing machine and has a result the machine runs well now"
"EFFICIENT, NO MESS, ON TIME"
"We were a little disappointed on the 1st visit as the engineer said that we needed a different part. However he got on with it and came again with the solution and a smile. We would highly recommend"
"Professional outfit, used by some manufacturers as their repair service I believe. The wait for an appointment was lengthy but they did the repair efficiently once the part that was needed arrived. Their fixed pricing (not including parts) and Repair and Protect plan option mean you can gauge the cost before booking."
"Always found the engineers to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
"Job ref 16530492 name R Dell SM71nz Excellent service as far as repair and quickness in carrying out the repair but I must bring to your attention that I was sold a packet of 3 pack odour prevention tablets for the costly sum of £10 when I was told it will stop corrosion. I trusted the engineer, after his visit I found out these same tablets could have been brought on Amazon for £3.99 including package and postage and just to rub salt in the wound 3 out 4 reviews did not rate the product So I suggest you rethink your engineers selling powers by all means let them make a little extra for themselves but not to the tune 60%"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 776 reviews