Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London,

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Sid came to repair my new fridge/ freezer and he was very nice to talk to and repaired the fault in no time . And explained from a distance what he was doing ! Well done Sid !
Thank you Jayantilal for taking time to leave Domex your review. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the repair which Sid, your engineer, recently completed for you. We noticed that you have left us a 4 star review - we would love your feedback to find out what we could have done to achieve your full 5 stars? Thank you. Domex Customer Care Team
What a perfect way to find a service that I had never used before. From the initial booking to the my engineer Plama I could not find any fault which is hard for me to accept. Please use this service you will not be disappointed.
Thank you for taking time to leave Domex your review. It is great to hear how happy you are with the overall service you have received from Domex together with the repair work carried out by Plamen, your engineer. We are delighted to hear you recommending our services to others! We would love to hear what we could have done more to secure your 5* rating? Thank you. Domex Customer Care Team
Alex came to check out oven last Friday 30th October. Superb customer service. Highly recommend
Tony, the call-out engineer, arrived promptly, was very knowledgeable and completed the job a lot faster than other companies had said it would take. Even cleaned up afterwards!
Ivo arrived on time, was friendly and polite. He was very efficient, knew what he was doing and sorted out my gas hob problem within minutes.
My engineer Mo arrived within allotted time having rang prior to arrival. He quickly identified the problem and fixed it. Thank you
Thanks to Michal for trying to fix. New parts are needed Shame as i Bought the property but The dishwasher hasn’t worked However he was very helpful thanks
Waited a couple of weeks for this appointment, Teo, the service engineer was very polite and professional. A credit to your company. He kept me updated on his arrival time. Knowledgeable. He Checked the washing machine thoroughly and explained what the problem was. Awaiting an update/decision from Domex.
I was referred to Domex by Samsung customer service, as my refrigerator is out of warranty. They were quick to respond to my initial quote request. The service engineer who came was very nice and more importantly, knowledgeable and quick about finishing the job. My only complaint is that it took 10 days from the day I called to the day the service was performed, which is a long time to have a broken fridge. I would likely use them again.
Very pleased efficient service ,very helpful would recommend
Hi I had Sid coming to repair my freeze. He did an excellent t job and explained thing i need to know. Thanks.
Great service from Vladimir, the engineer. He was so polite and also gave me some extra tips to help maintain the standards of my washing machine. Many thanks Vladimir Bernice Gayle (16/04/2091
The service engineer IVO turned up early and was pleasant and professional. The repair to my oven was quite quick.
Vladimir was very professional, courteous and informative. As well as quick and tidy top marks
The Domex engineer (Mo) was quick to determine the problem and provided suggestions to prevent future similar problems. The problem was handled in a professional and efficient manner. job ref 18151115.
Very efficient friendly service from customer service, clear pricing and very polite, friendly and helpful engineers. Always let me know when to expect them.FH
it was a good service
It would have been 5 stars if the wait time for call out was not over a week! That said the service engineer quickly ascertained the problem, ordered the parts and after about 20 days came back with the parts and did a great job! Very efficient and respectful. I would use Domex again.
""The work was done quickly and efficiently. The engineer wore protective foot ware and tidied up after his work.
Communicated well completed a very detailed check of the appliance
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 1,154 reviews