Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

How would you rate Domex Appliance Services?

"I had a problem with both a hob and oven which had each stopped working within months. As I am still under warranty the manufacturer sent an engineer from Domex to deal with the repairs. The domex engineer, George arrived early, showed id, very quickly inspected, diagnosed the problem and fixed it and got my oven and hob working again. I found him to be highly efficient, very curteous, and very effective in diagnosing and resolving the issues without fuss. I am very delighted and highly recommend Domex as a result. 10***********"
"Very polite engineer man named Dan called to fix my washing machine today . Very pleased with service thank you ."
"Thank you to your engineer Iulius who fixed my waning machine. He did a fantastic job he was so helpful and great customer service¡"
"A big thank you to engineer Nas who has fixed my cooker a couple of times now very efficiently and quickly - and today's visit was no exception. Pretty impressed with service from Domex who are easily contactable and always manage to provide a timely appointment. Very pleased."
"Engineer Sid phoned to say he would be here in 30 minutes and he was. He was knowledgeable and friendly. The fridge gave a fault code which I had looked up online only to find that the part was no longer available. But Sid said he would request one anyway and a few days later was informed that Domex had located the part. Sid made us his first call and seemed excited that he had the spare part on board. He fitted it and after having put the device back together again explained that the warning light was flashing as the fridge had warmed up during the repair but would be fine soon. He was a charming young man and a credit to Domex"
"Your engineer was extremely thorough and has made our 6 year old Smeg washer/dryer back to good as new brilliant and many many thanks Tsetso."
"The engineer George (job ref: 1815149y) was wonderful, very knowledgable and came back on his own initiative to make sure the problem was fully resolved. Thank you, George"
"Gabriel, the engineer, was fantastic! He fixed the problem in no time at all and also gave me top tips on how to check the filter and avoid future blockages. Incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. He made my day!"
"The Domex engineer (Mo) was quick to determine the problem and provided suggestions to prevent future similar problems. The problem was handled in a professional and efficient manner. job ref 18151115."
"Domex provided an appointment immediately when we applied online. Vladimir arrived promptly and carried out a thorough check on our dead dishwasher. He was friendly and expert and although a new part and a second visit were required, within 24hrs we had a confirmed new date. Vlad was back within the week, having phoned to give us a 15' ETA. The new circuit board was fitted and worked first time. A fresh check of circuitry and the quick run of the machine proved that Vlad had been successful. He was clear about the charging process and we felt happy (and grateful) that all was well. Excellent all round."
"Absolutely excellent service - I have never felt so impressed with the repair and advice I was given re my machine. Nothing was too much trouble, eveything was explained. The engineer was very helpful, polite and pleasant."
"Repairs all done, had parts on the van so need to wait for second visit. Good, friendly service."
"This is my first time with Domex. Excellent service. I'd like to say personal thank you very much to Peter, Domex engineer."
"This is my second time with Domex, different appliance. Same excellent, efficient and friendly service. Happy customer and have already recommended to a friend locally."
"It’s really unfortunate that I have to leave this review because the very simple problem could have been rectified by Domex a long time ago.. after 5 follow up calls, still nothing! Almost a year ago now, an engineer came out to service our washing machine. They took the door off to get to the machine, damaged it in the process and it’s never been fixed. Now we have no washing machine door cover. Every time we’ve called the company about it, we’ve been told every time that someone would get back to us. They never have. Photos are attached for proof. Terrible way to do business Domex.. you’ve had plenty opportunities to put this right."
"Charming office manager on the phone, Called Constantine, as was the excellent engineer who attended ! Fridge fixed quickly and at a fair price."
"Initially we had some issues about parts supply but they worked to resolve satisfactorily."
"Very efficient friendly service from customer service, clear pricing and very polite, friendly and helpful engineers. Always let me know when to expect them.FH"
"Great service from start to finsih. Darius excellent."
"Yesterday ( Sunday ) I booked a repair for this coming Wednesday with Beko, the manufacturer, and was pleasantly surprised when the DOMEX office called me early in the morning today and were able to reschedule for a same day visit, saving me two days. This is right after a very bad weather weekend. The engineer called in advance and when he arrived, he diagnosed and repaired my broken washer dryer on the spot, and best of all he even showed me what had broken and how the repair worked. All this took only a few minutes and now I can continue the laundry. Thank you DOMEX!"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.81 based on 585 reviews