Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Telephone

How would you rate Domex Appliance Services ?

Namakando Namakando
Unverified Reviewer
"Domex made me happy by the efficiency, professionalism and courtesy of engineer Alan (Job Ref 18290385)."
Simona Amalfitano
Unverified Reviewer
"They are very quick and focused"
"Very pleasant and efficient engineer, he diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed on the spot. Very expensive parts but I guess that’s not Domex fault. Overall very happy with the service"
"Ivo the engineer actually listened to me when he called to the house, and appreciated that I am an experienced cook and knew there was a problem with both ovens - despite being told previously that there was nothing wrong. He has repaired the ovens and now I can begin to enjoy cooking and baking again. He has restored my faith in service engineers."
"Very happy with the service I received from Martin he sorted out my washing machine and now all is well. Thank Martin once again."
"The engineer Alex (job ref 18250154) was fantastic. He quickly diagnosed the problem with my dishwasher, arranged for the faulty part to be ordered and then visited again to replace it. He was efficient, thorough and very friendly. Highly recommended - thank you!"
"Engineer Nas (Job ref: 18251509) came as scheduled and was very friendly and informative. He fixed my gas cooker and provided some good advice. I'd recommend him everytime."
"Galin (job ref 18240497) came out and identified the problem with the washing machine incredibly quickly. He was courteous and efficient and I now have a working machine. Thank you Galin very much!"
"The engineer Paul (job reference: 78250794) really did a good job. My fridge got the problem and he solved the problem for me. I’m very happy now. Thank you so much!"
"Thanks goes out to Peter, who came out to fix our dishwasher, we got a phone call 30mins before he arrived, he was very polite helpful & quick we now have a fully working dishwasher !!! Well done Peter you are an asset to your company !!! Job ref no 18240044"
Alex Brewood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent professional service. Very good value for money. Naz came today to fix our cooker he was very communicative about the problem and fixed it with no fuss. I would certainly recommend them to anyone."
"Thank you for the excellent service your engineer Nas J (job ref 18230656) provided today. He fixed our fridge freezer quickly & efficiently, was polite and called before he came. Very pleased, many thanks again!"
Marcus Markou
Verified Reviewer
"The job number was 18210094 - I didn't catch the man's name. Can you please thank the engineer that came to install the new tumble dryer. What a valuable member of staff. He is a keeper!"
Dear Marcus,

Thank you for your time to share your delight with us and the rest of the world.

Engineer's name is Nick and rest assured that not only is he being made aware of your feedback but praise for his contribution as well.

See you next time, hope your tumble dryer doesn't need us soon. ;)

Regards,

Domex
"Very happy with Martin who repaired my washing machine this morning. Showed his ID & was polite & pleasant. Quick good service."
"Iam very happy with their service, today one of the Engineers has came called MARTIN, he fixed my tumble dryer in a very professional way, he really saved my day ."
"Jan came to look at a integrated Fridge -Freezer that had not been working properly for some time . He found all the "drains" within the appliance were blocked . Jan was great . He had all the correct equipment , and knowledge , and sorted it out . thank you very much for an excellent service ."
"The service was excellent, engineer called before he came, was polite and efficient, our dishwasher is fixed and the cost was reasonable. What more could you ask for?"
"The speed of response,courtesy and knowledge of engineer was well above any previous experiences with repair companies."
"The engineer was helpful, polite, fast and got on with the job. Especially as I was watching the Royal Wedding. I guess he drew the short straw. He was tidy and left the kitchen as he found it."
"Excellent service, great value."
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.82 based on 611 reviews