Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
customer service
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
The engineer was friendly and efficient.
Thank you very much Victor. Sorted out our washing machine very fast. Very nice and efficient service.
Problem with new Beko Cooker Young repair man very polite& helpful.Good service all round Thanks
Great service, they had a cancellation and rang me, came within the hour. My engineer was Will, he was very polite and professional, did a great job.
Purchased a Beko dishwasher from John Lewis just under a year ago. It has been repaired twice by Domex. On the third breakdown a rude engineer from Domex attended and just undid some screws and screwed them back in again. Did not fix the dishwasher and refused to speak to me saying someone from Domex would call. No-one called. I called them. They were supposed to call me back but no-one did. Still waiting for repair or new dishwasher. Domex should be avoided at all costs.
Our ceiling mounted cooker hood decided to make strange grinding noises. Domex engineers diagnosed and fixed the problem without fuss despite the tricky access to the appliance. The service was excellent, the price reasonable and the engineer who fitted the new part was clearly experienced and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this company.
Engineer replaced filter adaptor on samsung fridge to take the new type of filter; I tried to change the filter now but still doesn't work. The fridge is now out of warranty and I asked them to check it out under their advertised 1 YEAR GUARANTEE ON ALL PARTS & LABOUR, but they refused to attend without charge as it was Samsung who paid originally and not me.
Dishwasher leaking from the bottom of the door, phoned the service centre who sent an engineer the next day. My dishwasher was fixed by a very nice man called Victor who told us exactly what was wrong, fitted a new part, job done!! He also on arrival showed his ID and even wore protective shoe covers, most impressed by him and your service centre.
Repair needed for faulty extractor fan. The engineer Martin arrived within the time slot given. He sent an update half an hour before he was due to arrive. Martin was very friendly & fixed the faulty part very quickly.
We have just had our Samsung ecobubble repaired by Domex engineer Alexis, it's new years eve and we are his last job of the day, he was fantastic. He was very conscientious, efficient and incredibly helpful. Our machine is now repaired after him spending time sorting out the problem and then sourcing the part we needed. He is a credit to your company and was a pleasure to have in our home. Thank you Alexis.
Have used Domex several times now. Just had someone come and repair my washing machine. Boris was friendly, expert and went the extra mile. They are on time, get back to you quickly, explain the costs upfront and tidy up after themselves. Very happy with them, every engineer who has come over has been great.
Brilliant customer service by engineer Dan. Very polite and professional, explained very clearly about the problem with my dishwasher and fixed the problem instantly so happy I can finally use my dishwasher. Highly recommend! Thanks Dan
Excellent service by Kalin. Freezer repaired under John Lewis guarantee. First visit to identify fault and necessary replacement parts, second visit to fit parts and test. Both visits only about 15 minutes. Convenient appointments arranged by office manager and confirmed by phone 20 minutes before timely arrival.
Excellent service all round, clear pricing for call out and diagnostic and very cost effective for the parts and labour. Peter was our Engineer and a credit to the company. Refreshing change to receive such good standard of customer service, highly recommended
Referred to Domex by the manufacturer of my washing machine, the whole process was easy and a convenient time for me was arranged for the visit and repair.
I was kept informed of the estimated arrival time with a call 30 minutes before to confirm. Michael was very polite and completed the repair quickly and efficiently.
Thanks to Michal for trying to fix. New parts are needed Shame as i Bought the property but The dishwasher hasn’t worked However he was very helpful thanks
Excellent service I would recommend
Will never use again , awful ,frustrating , script phone service , 4 visits wrong parts , 5th appointment no show ,not informed, still not fixed , still no date for yet another visit , no refunds ,no apologies , disgusting attitude, mickey mouse outfit.
Dear Mrs Taylor,

We are sorry to see you being so frustrated and disappointed with our service which we understand if you have 3 visits for your repair and a long delay.

Your repair is under manufacturer's warranty and the parts list for your appliance was NOT up to date which meant an extra visit (1st part was wrong/not for your appliance version). Your part was out of stock in the UK and caused this long delay. It is disappointing for us too, however, working closely with the manufacturer helped us to get to the bottom of the problem, expedite the part and fix your appliance successfully.

When we received your part on the 11th of Dec and we offered you a visit next day on the 12th Dec 8-10am! In addition, we recognised that your journey was not great and we gave you a pack of descaler for your washing machine free of charge.

We've done everything we could but on this occasion we were let down by the spare part availability and on behalf of our partner and the manufacturer of your appliance LG, we are sorry! We truly hope you can give us another chance in future repair.

Kind Regards,

Graham R
Customer Experience Mananger
Boris came to repair my dishwasher. He tested it and found it needed a new heating unit which had to be ordered from Neff and would inform me when they had a price for the part. I decided not to go ahead with repair as part was expensive and though it better to purchase a new dishwasher. Boris was extremely polite, efficient and professional. I am pleased with the service I received even though I did not go ahead with repair.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 828 reviews