Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Very punctual ,courteous and polite and informative. Very happy with the service"
"Engineer Alex-M arrived in very good time was clean and professional and fixed my fridge/freezer. He certainly knew his job."
"The customer service man was very polite, professional and explained everything clearly. I was very impressed with the service he provided. He was quick and efficient."
"The worst company ever! They are just making fools. First the appointment took two weeks. Then after two weeks they cancelled it as the engineer wasn't available on the day. They moved the appointment to two days later. When the engineer came over, he gave a lame excuse that machine wasn't installed properly and so he can't repair it after spending 15 mins outside saying he is talking to manager while he was smoking and drinking coffee. However when I spoke to his Manager Graham he told me that we cannot repair it under manufacturer warranty as it is a hazard however we can do it privately for nearly £100. They are the most worst service providers and money making agents. Don't ever rely on them."
"The service engineer IVO turned up early and was pleasant and professional. The repair to my oven was quite quick."
"After contacting Domex by e-mail about my Samsung fridge freezer, the only feeble reply they manage to produce was to contact Samsung care, because they had limited availability of engineers to help. They did not suggest to wait and come back to me later. Very doubtful business they conduct."
"Great Service... Thank you Martin."
"Every part of the Domex experience was a joy, from booking the engineer online to the finished repair. Amazing service and incredible value, I cannot recommend Domex highly enough."
"This is the first time I have had to use the service. I received an initial call to provide me with a date and time when the engineer will be calling. On the day I was given a courtesy call to from the engineer to inform me that he was on his way and be would be arriving shortly. He was prompt and true to his word. The engineer (Ivo) was friendly, courteous and explained what the issue was and was able to fix the problem efficiently. He also answered a few questions about the appliance which was very helpful. Great service – would highly recommend!"
"Quick and great service!"
"The Engineer arrived promptly, along with another. Both introduced themselves and proceeded to place plastic shoe sheet on, which I informed was not necessary, but thank you. Alex carried out the following checks on the fridge and freezer sections, given my concerns. Alex and his colleague explained what I needed to do in order to maintain a healthy appliance and reassured me that my appliance was in full working order. Alex supplied a service note and pointed out all the relevant bits of information I would need should I experience any further problems. Very happy with the service I received today. Thank you Alex and your colleague."
"Not very good waiting for 10 days for repair"
"Engineer arrived promptly, identified problem and kept me fully informed of progress of repair. Freezer now appears to be working correctly."
"The man came in my house introducing himself. Very nice guy.And my washing machine was broken.He repair the washing mashine replacing one of the pieces.Very happy with his costumer services.Straight to the point.Just one word...I ll recomand to all my friends in case they need.Well done!!!😉"
"The engineer was the epitomy of first class customer care. Extremely polite and went the extra mile to fix our cooker as quickly as possible. The prices were also very competetive. Really great service."
"Smeg unit under warranty, fast initial inspection and parts ordered for next week! Arrived on time polite quick and efficient Can’t ask for more"
"Arrived on time, polite efficient and quickly got on with the job. The engineer had all the right parts on his van and fixed my broken tumble dryer within an hour. Value for money and I would recommend to others."
"They are so dedicated TO their job, felt really comfortable with Martin and he knows what he's doing."
"I had a bit of an issue with getting an engineer on time but in the end everything was sorted. They sent in an engineer the next day and sorted the whole thing. The engineer was very professional and polite. Very happy with the service. Good job guys. Only one suggestion is that the waiting time on the phone to get to the customer service could be improved on. Thank you"
"Swift communication and call out. Great customer service- Would highly recommend."
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.81 based on 642 reviews