Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

How would you rate Domex Appliance Services ?

"Jan came to look at a integrated Fridge -Freezer that had not been working properly for some time . He found all the "drains" within the appliance were blocked . Jan was great . He had all the correct equipment , and knowledge , and sorted it out . thank you very much for an excellent service ."
"The service was excellent, engineer called before he came, was polite and efficient, our dishwasher is fixed and the cost was reasonable. What more could you ask for?"
"The speed of response,courtesy and knowledge of engineer was well above any previous experiences with repair companies."
"The engineer was helpful, polite, fast and got on with the job. Especially as I was watching the Royal Wedding. I guess he drew the short straw. He was tidy and left the kitchen as he found it."
"Excellent service, great value."
"Very efficient and professional service. The engineer solved the problem very quickly and efficiently."
"First class service very helpful very professional would definitely use again."
"Very efficient and polite service from Domex. Would definitely use them again."
"My engineer was wholly respectful of my home, wearing disposable shoe covers, and was clean, tidy and told me exactly what was happening with my appliance, the problem, the rectification and if I had any problems how I could contact Domestic & General to resolve. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, courteous, knowledgeable and informative, a total credit to the company. Were more engineers like him!! Many thanks for a great service."
"excellent service"
"Freezer problem = Paul the engineer arrived, was very tidy, pleasant and friendly. A credit to the company."
"I had a problem with both a hob and oven which had each stopped working within months. As I am still under warranty the manufacturer sent an engineer from Domex to deal with the repairs. The domex engineer, George arrived early, showed id, very quickly inspected, diagnosed the problem and fixed it and got my oven and hob working again. I found him to be highly efficient, very curteous, and very effective in diagnosing and resolving the issues without fuss. I am very delighted and highly recommend Domex as a result. 10***********"
"Very polite engineer man named Dan called to fix my washing machine today . Very pleased with service thank you ."
"Thank you to your engineer Iulius who fixed my waning machine. He did a fantastic job he was so helpful and great customer service¡"
"A big thank you to engineer Nas who has fixed my cooker a couple of times now very efficiently and quickly - and today's visit was no exception. Pretty impressed with service from Domex who are easily contactable and always manage to provide a timely appointment. Very pleased."
"Engineer Sid phoned to say he would be here in 30 minutes and he was. He was knowledgeable and friendly. The fridge gave a fault code which I had looked up online only to find that the part was no longer available. But Sid said he would request one anyway and a few days later was informed that Domex had located the part. Sid made us his first call and seemed excited that he had the spare part on board. He fitted it and after having put the device back together again explained that the warning light was flashing as the fridge had warmed up during the repair but would be fine soon. He was a charming young man and a credit to Domex"
"Your engineer was extremely thorough and has made our 6 year old Smeg washer/dryer back to good as new brilliant and many many thanks Tsetso."
"The engineer George (job ref: 1815149y) was wonderful, very knowledgable and came back on his own initiative to make sure the problem was fully resolved. Thank you, George"
"Gabriel, the engineer, was fantastic! He fixed the problem in no time at all and also gave me top tips on how to check the filter and avoid future blockages. Incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. He made my day!"
"The Domex engineer (Mo) was quick to determine the problem and provided suggestions to prevent future similar problems. The problem was handled in a professional and efficient manner. job ref 18151115."
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.81 based on 596 reviews