Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
One of your engineers came out to fix an issue with my dishwasher yesterday and he was excellent! He not only fixed the issue, but he went 'above and beyond' and fixed other issues that I wasn't even aware of. Thank you for great service!
Excellent service and communication. Reasonable prices
I had repair booked in for today at between 8 -12 engineer was going to be late but got courtesy call from domed to say he was going to be a little late which was brilliant to get updates,the engineer was very professional,his name is vlady,he has been befor to me and yet again was very good ,I would recommend domex every time
Very efficient repair of my dishwasher today by Vladimir. Explained to me what might have caused the problem, fixed it very quickly, no mess. Domex texts you with appointment confirmation updates, you can track your repair person’s arrival time on the day and the on-the-spot payment method is simple and fast. Good on Covid safety measures too.
I was very surprised how brilliant the guy came to repair my fridge, not only did fix the problem they also put the food back in the fridge they also pushed it back where it should
they made my day,
With Domex the price is very clear from the outset. The engineer, Tsetso, who came to fix our dishwasher was very knowledgeable and thorough and fixed the problem to our satisfaction. He was very efficient and polite. Thank you
Alex came by today to repair my washing machine. He arrive on time adheres to the COVID-19 rules super professional and informative regarding the appliance, get the job done on time and was very respectful. Great job well done.
After reading domex great reviews I booked an appointment my smeg fridge freezer had been overfeeding
Engineer confirmed it only needs top up of gas but wanted £45.00diagnostic also
£45.00+£25.00 in total £115.00 top up
Of gas which doesn't come under a years warranty which is no different to refuelling a lighter of gas so no I would
Totally say an absolute rip off to say the least avoid by all means
Won’t verify my review. Added my Instagram name and now you want messenger as well. Very bad
Three weeks waiting for an appointment. Three days for parts then waiting for another appointment. Could have bought a new washing machine the amount I’ve paid over the years. Launderette fees and three children’s clothing. I need a washing machine in days not nearly a month!
Three weeks for appointment. Three days for parts. Waiting for another appointment. Launderette fees. Could have bought a new washing machine the amount I paid over the years.
Waited three weeks for appointment. Three days for parts and now I’m being told to wait for another appointment. Could have bought a new washing machine the amount I’ve paid over the years and I would have had it in days. Add launderette fees on top.
Dear Leana,

It is frustrating when you have to wait 3 weeks for a repair, which is not even complete.

You are right after paying so many years and given that your parts are out of stock, Domestic & General, who are the policy provider and on which behalf we act on, should've given you an alternative resolution.

However, our Head of Customer Service Graham, has been in touch and has urged Domestic & General to expedite their resolution.

I trust you understand that when Domex is NOT in charge of the decisions, it's very difficult to even influence those. Nevertheless, we are trying hard and hoping to achieve a solution which you'll be delighted by.

Kind Regards,

Ross G.
CEO & Co-Founder
Gabon was fantastic. He came round today to fix our washing machine. He arrived on time, was super friendly, professional and completed the job quickly and efficiently. He also complied with COVID-19 guidelines. He is an asset to Domex.
Florin was an absolute professional. He phoned as promised and attended on time complying with all current covid requirements. He ran through diagnostics. After that he provided honest and very professional advice.
Despite my washing machine gone beyond repair I'm quite happy with the service both from Domex online and Florin. Recommend 👍
We were very impressed with Daniel who repaired are fridge.He was very professional and polite.
Job ref: 20390072 Engineer Vlady
Absolutely brilliant engineer did a fantastic job my freezer was repaired efficiently and I am completely satisfied. Highly recommend Vlady from Domex.
Youre engineer Alexis was called out to cure problem with lack of detergent during the wash. He was very pleasant and efficient,the repair was carried out quickly with no fuss. I was very pleased with the whole visit plus we reported the fault 30-09-20 and the visit was carried within the time limit given on1-10-20, very pleased.
The engineer Boris was very knowledgeable and took time to explain the problem,repair the appliance and make sure it was working correctly. It was a very satisfactory and I would have no hesitation in using your company again
D Smith
Job ref 203390359
Very pleased. The engineer, Erjon, was very thorough and polite. He explained all and found the problem with our wash machine. Excellent Service.
everything was right.. Alexis phoned first then arrived within 1/2 hour. put his overshoes on and sanitised himself. very smartly dressed, polite and friendly. Had the right parts with him. Fixed the machine and put it back.
Very impresive service all round
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 980 reviews