Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Extremely friendly and helpful engineer. My only problem was with your IT system, which failed to register the call-out scheduled for the previous day and so had to be re-scheduled!"
"Excellent service, professional, polite. The engineer was very knowledgeable and came in time. Very fast fixed my cooker problem. I'm very happy customer. Thank you :)"
"JACK was incredible. Very friendly, personable, smart and efficient in his work. Great reflection on Domex, including their calling centre and management of the job. I'll not only be calling again when needed, but will recommend Domex to others!"
"the engineer Alan came on time was efficient and friendly. He diagnosed the fault on my fridge/freezer quickly."
"Absolutely fantastic - curteous on the phone, got a call-back from an engineer to check if he could help me remotely (open the door to the washing machine), had us on list for cancellations (and offered an earlier slot), were on time and fixed the machine on the spot and the engineer really knew what he was talking about. SUCH A PLEASURE to get this level of customer service. For any replacement white goods we will be bearing in mind which brands Domex services and that will certainly be a driver to buying from those brands! Thank you guys!!!"
"The Engineer came to time, was very courteous and very efficiently tracked the cause of the problem with my tumble dryer and rectified it promptly. He also explained, very helpfully, further care that I would need to apply to it."
"The engineer was very knowledgable and was with a younger guy who I guess he was training up. So much better service overall from Domex. Good customer service on initial booking then to call the night before too. Reasonable price and efficient service all round. A real pleasure as so many companies have terrible service"
"Dido the engineer rang as promised with an ETA . When he arrived he immediately placed covers over his shoes. Dido diagnosed my fridge/freezer fault quickly, and then proceeded to fix the fault. Dido was proficient and explained clearly what the fault was and the solution. I was very satisfied with the level of service from the Domex service engineer."
"We had an issue with our fridge freezer and Sid, an engineer, came over to fix the problem. He rang in advance to give a heads up that he was coming and was accurate with the time. He had fixed the problem and was gone well within an hour. Really lovely bloke too. Can’t fault the service provided."
"Very pleased with the visit to fix the fan on a Beko oven. Very efficient service provided by the engineer."
"Great booking and communications, fast disgnostics from skillful engineer."
"Victor has made me so happy my machine is working again he completed a perfect inspection everything was checked till the cause was found Thank you Domex for your perfect staff member"
"Efficient, clean and polite service."
"Very quick and efficient"
"Visited today by Stan/Stav. Nice chap. Friendly, tidy, knew what he was doing from the get go. Phoned before he arrived. Wearing overshoes is a nice touch too. He repaired the oven (differently problem then) just before Christmas exactly the same professional approach then. Kitchen is open again!"
"I can’t recommend nick enough, polite, professional, a credit to the company."
"Great service 👍"
"JobREf: 19040294 NICK rang me exactly 30 mins before he arrived. He was very professional, showed me his ID. He his galoshes on his feet. And Fixed the problem in less than 30 mins. A very happy costumer I am."
"I was very impressed with the fact that I was given a detailed account of how much the repair would cost . The engineer (Dido) rang before he arrived .He explained what was the problem and the total charge of the work. I was very impressed with his politeness and efficiency. Even though there was nothing wrong with my appliance I was impressed by his honesty. I just paid the diagnostic fee. I would recommend this company and use them again. Sylvia Walthamstow"
"Very happy with repair of my Smeg gas hob by Stan today. Service was prompt and efficient. Stan was very courteous and knowledgable, he explained everything before proceeding with repair. Would def use again. Thank you."
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.83 based on 678 reviews