Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

61 High Path
London
SW19 2JY

How would you rate Domex Appliance Services?

Verified Reviewer

Efficiently resolving the problem as cost effectively as possible.
Verified Reviewer

Outstanding service! I called at 9.15am this morning and an engineer was at my house at 9.50am. He was thorough, assessed the problem had the appropriate part and repaired my fridge there and then. He was neat and tidy extremely polite I cannot praise him highly enough. So refreshing to have good customer experience. Well done to you all. Highly recommend.
Steve - Chislehurst
Verified Reviewer

Extremely efficient, courteous and fast service - couldn't fault the engineer or the guys on the phone.
Richard Westby-Nunn
Verified Reviewer

Great Customer Service. Fair and Well-Explained Pricing. Great knowledge of the Oven and what the issue could be. Will use again for sure. :)
Alex Brewood
Verified Reviewer

Excellent and efficient service. Professional staff and and great communication. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Howard, Chelsea
Verified Reviewer

First class, excellent in every way. Fast, efficient excellent value.
Unverified Reviewer

smart advice, good service. our needs came first.
Aylin
Unverified Reviewer

Very warm approach and efficient service
Jill
Verified Reviewer

The service was excellent all round. Kofta, the engineer, was polite, respectful and very efficient and quick.
Verified Reviewer

Fast competent service from the engineer.
Verified Reviewer

Great customer service (polite, good communication). Helpful and efficient engineer.
Russ
Unverified Reviewer

Domex came quickly, price was good and engineer was excellent
Unverified Reviewer

The engineer who visited us was really polite and explained everything to us.
Louita
Verified Reviewer

The service engineer was very efficient and polite, and explained the problem with the oven very clearly.
Kathleen
Verified Reviewer

I got an appointment for an engineer to call the day after I first contacted Domex, which was fanastic. The engineer Galin was very efficient and polite. Would recommend Domex to anyone.
Bridget

Job ref : 17400015
Engineer Gabriel was conscientious, patient and knew what he was doing. I highly recommend Domex 10/10/14
Graham Smith
Verified Reviewer

Very good service. The engineer was great - and quick.
And reasonable price.
Caroline Hayes
Verified Reviewer

After a disastrous call to another repair service it was refreshing to talk to someone who was polite, knowledgeable, able to book an appointment - without payment upfront! I spoke to Mark who was able to give me an idea of the cost of the diagnosis and cost of the probable replacement part. He was able to say if it was an AM or PM appointment. A text confirmation for the appointment is helpful and a call on the day to say the technician is 20 minutes away is an appreciated courtesy. I don't know the name of the engineer who made two visits for diagnosis and repair but he was friendly, courteous and very patient with our dog who was keen to welcome him and see what he was doing! I would recommend Domex to anyone for an efficient, trustworthy repair service.
MuSa
Verified Reviewer

Wow - what an absolute brilliant service and with good pricing, I will surely be using them again.
Customer Services - always polite and listened to the issue and resolved the issues quickly.
Electrician - perfect; arrived on time, called beforehand to inform us he was on his way. Did the job quickly and without any issues. Explained the problem to me in a clear language. He had to come back as he required a part, but again that was dealt with seamlessly.
If anyone has any electrical issues - use these guys! Their pricing is very fair too. Thank you Domex!
Diana
Verified Reviewer

It would have been 5 stars if the wait time for call out was not over a week! That said the service engineer quickly ascertained the problem, ordered the parts and after about 20 days came back with the parts and did a great job! Very efficient and respectful. I would use Domex again.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.84 based on 503 reviews