Domex Appliance Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

How would you rate Domex Appliance Services ?

"Arrived on time, polite efficient and quickly got on with the job. The engineer had all the right parts on his van and fixed my broken tumble dryer within an hour. Value for money and I would recommend to others."
"They are so dedicated TO their job, felt really comfortable with Martin and he knows what he's doing."
"I had a bit of an issue with getting an engineer on time but in the end everything was sorted. They sent in an engineer the next day and sorted the whole thing. The engineer was very professional and polite. Very happy with the service. Good job guys. Only one suggestion is that the waiting time on the phone to get to the customer service could be improved on. Thank you"
"Swift communication and call out. Great customer service- Would highly recommend."
"Very helpful, timely and tidy"
"All I will say is the engineer that came to our fault was above all other engineers we have dealt with."
"Vladimir was very professional, courteous and informative. As well as quick and tidy top marks"
"Knowledgeable, extremely helpful and polite engineers. Arrive on time. Always phone first to confirm their arrival."
"Courteous and professional service from the company and also from their engineer, Sid, who was quiet, polite and very helpful. Unfortunately my machine was beyond help!"
"Sanjay in customer services went above and beyond to help me resolve a on going fault to my cooker. Returned calls and above all listened to my issue I had as a customer. Thanks very much domex !"
"Quick job, friendly service, nice guy- highly recommended"
"THEIR CURTEOUS PROFESSIONALISM AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HONESTY"
"First class. The engineer came within a few days of the request for the service, identified the problem and had my Smeg freezer fixed in an hour. And you can't beat Domex on price - was charged less than £100 where other companies were quoting £400...."
"The ice maker on my LG fridge/freezer stopped working and was leaking, booked appointment for the very next day and Tom phoned 30 mins before arriving on time. He offered to put overshoes on to protect my carpets, he even washed his hands so as not to make the freezer dirty. He quickly identified the problem, fixed it and serviced he ice maker, it is now working correctly. A terrific service by a very helpful engineer."
"Paul repaired our fridge freezer quickly and efficiently. A professional, polite and completely satisfactory service."
"Domex made me happy by the efficiency, professionalism and courtesy of engineer Alan (Job Ref 18290385)."
"They are very quick and focused"
"Very pleasant and efficient engineer, he diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed on the spot. Very expensive parts but I guess that’s not Domex fault. Overall very happy with the service"
"Ivo the engineer actually listened to me when he called to the house, and appreciated that I am an experienced cook and knew there was a problem with both ovens - despite being told previously that there was nothing wrong. He has repaired the ovens and now I can begin to enjoy cooking and baking again. He has restored my faith in service engineers."
"Very happy with the service I received from Martin he sorted out my washing machine and now all is well. Thank Martin once again."
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.82 based on 626 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!