DCTUK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles and vinyl floor tiles to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Heuga, Interface, Burmatex and Forbo, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

marketing@dctukgroup.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

How would you rate DCTUK ?

Mick
"First time I've ever dealt with this company and I found them to be very helpful very quick delivery, I was a bit dubious about ordering the carpet tiles because of the price but I can honestly truthfully say both myself and the wife are overwhelmed with the quality of them, they have finished our new kitchen off quite nicely, I'll certainly not hesitate in using this company again and their products, was last thing the next day delivery is an absolute bonus, thank you"
Cheryl
"Fantastic pre and post sales team....thank you for your efficiency and expert help. As to the product.... It has taken me a long time to find the right flooring product for my narrow boat but it was worth the research! I know the carpet planks are primarily for commercial environments and some domestic areas...well please add boats to the list! Very easy to lay and look amazing. Thank you very much."
"I am Currently renovating my home office, and i had a cunning plan to make a custom floor. DCTUK's carpet tiles were perfect for the job in both quality and price. They were easy to cut and glue down which made the whole job go very smoothly. The Tiles were Delivered 2 days after i ordered them which was very quick. The job is almost finished but i have attached a picture of my current progress. I hope you guys like is as much as i do."
"Very efficient and friendly service, good company to deal with."
"Very prompt and friendly service. Loved the jokey email updates, tiles exactly as expected"
"My experience of dealing with the company has been very satisfactory. From the start, the telephone contact person was very helpful and have good advice for my needs. My order was delivered as expected. However, the courier was less than helpful."
"Excellent tiles, great delivery time -- a good company which I have used before and will use again."
"Very impressed with this company. Ordered free samples Monday evening, received Wednesday morning. Placed order for tiles late Wednesday afternoon, received Friday morning - now that's what I call efficient!"
"Fantastic service and so helpful"
"Good fast service and great price!"
"What I can say about this company, best products, best quality, really quick with service"
"My carpet tiles arrived the next day as promised, great quality, good price, staff very helpful when I phoned up with some questions. Will definitely order again when I’m doing the next room in my flat. Well pleased!"
"Excellent customer service, super fast delivery"
"Very helpful staff & very quick delivery, highly recommended."
"Hi Its acceptable I just received delay email My Package will be deliver on 7th October-2018. i will review again on 7th October 2018. regards Khalil"
"In a word fabulous. We wanted carpet tiles for our dressing room, however we still wanted luxury underfoot. That is exactly what we got. These guys helped with the item, the colour and quality. They even helped with the amount as a very stranger shaped room. It didn’t stop there they arrived the next day. They are stunning, the colour is amazing the quality fabulous. You should be proud of not only your products but your customer service is second to none we will defiantly us again. Thank you."
"The service I have received so far from DCTUK has been brilliant. The order was easy to place, the delivery was prompt, the online Help was excellent and the ease of setting up an account was swift and easy. I really can't complain."
Thanks for this great review John!
"Great service,quick delivery at a reasonable price."
"James Hennessey is just fantastic thanks for all your help James"
"Great service. Next day deliver which is amazing. Good range of products and sample service is great."
"On laying my tile appearance made some tiles stand out but I am hopeful that these will become more blended in in time. Thanks to DCTUK for understanding."
"Excellent service fantastic tiles at a low cost .have bought from this company 5 times previously wouldn’t go anywhere else. Rate this company 10/10.try it you won’t be disappointed thanks gill."
DCTUK is rated 4.64 based on 555 reviews