DCTUK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy

Maureen
"All telephone calls , enquiries and final purchase were courteously handled by the delightful ladies. The tiles arrived on time after we had mulled over the samples .... so many shades of grey available. They have been fitted and look very attractive in our “ loft school” - the name given to the new play area by our granddaughter. In conclusion, a competitively priced product which has met our expectations."
Andrew
"Excellent product at a great price. Quick delivery too."
"Hi Great service - delivery on time - easy to deal with, all you need to know. *****"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!"
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
"The website was very easy to navigate with lots of relevant information. I ordered a number of samples which were delivered very promptly."
"Good selection staff very helpful and the samples were guick in coming"
"Good service providing the sample"
"Excellent !"
"I asked for 4 sample tiles, which arrived promptly;I needed 4 more, to find the right colour (on - screen colours are not a very good guide to colour on actual samples) - these arrived even faster! Friendly telephone follow-up - all good."
"Great website, great gallery full of ideas. Quick sample service."
"Very helpful and quick delivery of the samples"
"Easy to order on the telephone. Helpful staff. Delivery early on the day stated. Tiles are of good quality - easy to cut and easy to lay. I would use DCTUK again."
"excellent service"
"Very quick response to my request for samples which arrived in a matter of days. Will definitely be buying from this company."
"sample came very quickly and the correct colour perfect for our floor ."
"I was very pleased with the service i experienced. I will be doing a refurb in one of my rooms in the autumn and have already decided on the tile range to use. Will be in touch."
"Excellent response time, full size samples. I found the product I needed at a better price from Carpet Sales UK so could not order from DCTUK who, when I contacted (Kerry, who was excellent) tried, but could not match the price."
"Website very easy to use. Sample arrived quickly as did purchase. Carpet tiles not fitted yet but look good quality and value for money."
"Received sample super fast, thanks!"
"I was very impressed by the samples but unfortunately I cannot find anyone to fit them otherwise I would have ordered."
"Great samples, considerate pre sale service by the sales rep."
"Unfortunately I have not received the samples?"
"In response to your request for a review of my recent order two words spring to mind - frustration and disappointment. Where are the samples which I chose by telephone over two weeks ago? Boris"
"Excellent website, and helpful customer support online. Good quality samples"
DCTUK is rated 4.66 based on 831 reviews