DCTUK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles and vinyl floor tiles to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Heuga, Interface, Burmatex and Forbo, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

marketing@dctukgroup.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

How would you rate DCTUK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jon
"Really nice carpet tiles at a fantastic price. Very happy."
Natascha
"We bought the Forbo Flotex Wood effect carpet planks for our production area at work and they have transformed the area and look very good and are easy to lay. The delivery was great and the service DCTUK provide is excellent."
"From the ordering of free samples to the delivery of final product the communication and help was exceptional. This is a major bonus because the price was also very competitive as well."
"First class service first class delivery first class carpet tiles nothing was a problem for this company extremely courteous A+++++ I will defo use them again"
Thanks so much for your review George, we appreciate it!
"Carpet tiles were fine, but the sticky squares that I bought arrived screwed up in one of the boxes stuck to the lid and were unusable. Had to use normal double sided tape."
Hi Susan
Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry the tactiles didn't arrive in tip-top condition. Next time, feel free to give us a call and we'll replace them without any quibble. We always love the opportunity to turn a 3 star into 5 star review! :)

Thanks,
Jon
Marketing Manager
"I discovered this website during a search for a particular shade of carpet tile I was having trouble finding. I found so much choice at DCTUK and their site is extremely easy to navigate. An online chat helped me choose the ideal tile and subsequent ordering and delivery was second to none. I have not yet had chance to lay the tiles, but upon inspection they are of lovely quality and I can't wait to see my transformed kitchen!"
"Ordered multiple deliveries of Burmatex Echo Balance and got great timely delivery info. Also found, with the sale at the time, they were also the best value I found online for this particular tile."
"Really nice carpet tiles at a fantastic price. Very happy."
"Really helpful, knew what they were talking about and then delivery was really quick"
"GOOD PRODUCT AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE"
"Very pleased with the quality of the tiles and ease of laying."
"Good product, good price, good delivery"
"Poor packaging could have ruined tiles. Ordering and delivery time excellent. Haven’t checked all tiles for damage. I’m on a tight schedule and have to lay the tiles immediately otherwise I would have not excepted the delivery. See pictures."
"Good products, good prices and efficient delivery service."
"Nice feel to the product, easy to fit. Excellent service"
"Good price, fast delivery, great service, would definitely use again. Thank You."
"Easy transaction, speedy delivery, excellent product, top quality! Great contact from company regarding the order. Excellent prices. Totally Outstanding!"
"Easy order Very quick delivery Pleasant delivery driver And most of all an excellent product. Extremely pleased with DCTUK will definitely use again."
"Have a good website with clear info about the products. Respond promptly to online questions. Send samples promptly to confirm choices. I spoke to Jim who was helpful and gave a good quotation. Ordering process is easy and delivery within a few days. Would use again."
"Simple to order and great service. Delivery and all communications spot on"
"They were very flexible and patient while we were looking at lots of different samples trying to make a choice about what was best for us."
"I have used this company on a couple of occasions previously and you always get a good service and value for money."
"DCTUK are very efficient and helpful, and there delivery is prompt."
DCTUK is rated 4.64 based on 342 reviews