DCTUK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles and vinyl floor tiles to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Heuga, Interface, Burmatex and Forbo, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

marketing@dctukgroup.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

How would you rate DCTUK ?

Craig
"Used the instalay 5mm with tiles and very happy with ease of fitting"
James
"Ordered samples Tuesday, ordered carpet tiles Thursday, delivered Saturday morning, fitted Saturday afternoon. Great customer service, great product, great price, 1 hour slot delivery. Thank you."
Jon
"Really nice carpet tiles at a fantastic price. Very happy."
"Whilst the goods were delivered as specified we did not like the way they were sent. We understood that the boxes of tiles might be condensed but out of the four boxes ordered we received two boxes of fourteen tiles and one box with twenty tiles. The box with the twenty tiles was split because there were far too many in the package."
"Tiles were delivered on the date promised. Very easy to cut and lay. Quality very good. They compare well with heuga tiles that I have used in the past."
"I requested help in working out how many tiles I would need . I then ordered incorrect quantity ! Each time Heather was very prompt,proffessional, friendly and helpful to notifyand assist me ! Thank you very much ! Delivery was as stated and I was kept up to date time of delivery ."
"Good choice of carpet tiles great price fast delivery that's why I used you before"
"Service was excellent...color wanted by mother-in-law was perfect and delivery dude was very polite....on top of which we were able to carpet tile safely for a wheelchair user...the entire bungalow...for under £600. We are very pleased"
Thanks for your review Mark, glad we could help :)
"Received my order very quickly, DCTUK contacted me to let me know when my order was on it’s way. Will order from them again and would recommend to family and friends."
"Service is excellent, friendly, order arrives in a few days, so far have done my landing, stairs and living room with carpet tiles and it looks really good, would highly recommend."
"Placed my order for utility room floor tiles at 2.45 pm, received the next day by 1pm - excellent service. They were laid down that evening and look great."
"I was sent samples and then rang to order. The lady to whom I spoke was cheerful, helpful and took my order with no problem at all. The order was delivered exactly when she said it would be. I was very pleased and satisfied and would recommend DCTUK TO EVERYONE"
"Second time we have purchased from DCTUK. Prices are good and service and delivery also good. Would definitely use them again"
"When approached about sample carpet tiles they sent some that did not quite hit the mark but the excellent service by Sophie McCloskey produced four more and one was exactly what was required ! Considering she hunted their range and chose the four which she thought might suit us I think her service is worthy of praise !"
William, Sophie says thanks for your feedback! It's made her day!
"Excellent service all round - very easy website to navigate and even easier to order."
"Sourced the tiles I wanted though no longer supplied to UK. Excellent service on this. Pity about the packing - the tiles were not properly aligned when tightly wrapped in the polythene strip packing which caused the sides of the top one to bend. I have not yet had the tiles fitted and hope it will not affect the finished result."
"I requested samples which arrived much sooner than expected and subsequently the tiles I ordered were delivered very speedily. Tiles were good quality and good value."
"good action by letting me know delivery dates by text and email and hence we got prepared to organise fitters at the same time overall good service thanks"
"Excellent service from DCTUK from initial enquiry to very speedy delivery. Kept me informed at all stages. Highly recommended. Top Banana!!!!"
"Good service from start to finish.great products too.Very happy customer"
"Excellent choice of flooring, very good descriptions and the free sample service was very quick indeed and helped me to chose the flooring perfect for our home. I rung the customer service telephone number for some assistance before placing the order and the representative was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tiles arrived by DPD on the day we wanted which was only two days after placing the order. All round excellent products and service."
"Service was excellent, and up dates well you couldn't ask for better, delivered in the time frame too, who could ask for more !!!!"
"Very reliable, helpful and friendly service will use again."
DCTUK is rated 4.65 based on 449 reviews