DCTUK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles and vinyl floor tiles to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Heuga, Interface, Burmatex and Forbo, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

marketing@dctukgroup.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy

Muriel
"Can't praise you enough. Excellent service. Website really easy to use (I am 76). Quick and exactly timed delivery. Instructions for laying tiles really useful and easy to follow. Delighted with finished result - thank you."
"Excellent service. Excellent product. I would Highly recommend. Thankyou."
"First time I've ever dealt with this company and I found them to be very helpful very quick delivery, I was a bit dubious about ordering the carpet tiles because of the price but I can honestly truthfully say both myself and the wife are overwhelmed with the quality of them, they have finished our new kitchen off quite nicely, I'll certainly not hesitate in using this company again and their products, was last thing the next day delivery is an absolute bonus, thank you"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic Service and extremely helpful staff. Service of this high standard is not often provided by businesses nowadays. Will certainly use for all future orders."
"Excellent Service We have received excellent service from DCTUK and would not hesitate to use them again."
"Exactly what I needed vinyl click. Good price, Excellent service, quick delivery. Would definitely use again."
"I ordered some tiles they came very quickly and we're delivered when they said they would be . The quality was brilliant . I am very please with the way they look in the bedroom."
"delivery was first class goods were of quality expectd thankyou"
"Very happy with the service and the time the tiles came to us. Will be using again"
"Good delivery times and VGood quality product."
"Very pleasant and helpful staff and very easy to deal with. Good quality products and fast delivery."
"GOOD PRODUCT DELIVERED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. THANK YOU"
"I considered giving 4 stars due to a short delivery from the carriers but DCTUK very quickly put things right after I had called them. You always have that sinking feeling when what you have ordered and paid for isn't delivered correctly. My concerns were very quickly resolved when my order was delivered the following day"
"I needed a quick turn around and they delivered :D"
"Excellent service, very helpful, samples delivered next day & when ordered they were delivered efficiently within an hour slot on the date as promised. Highly recommended"
"once again James gives 1st class service. thank you"
"fantastic online customer service. quick reply to emails. James is a man in the right place!!! quick delivery, everything smoothly and without stress"
"Delivered earlier than expected. All in good condition,no damaged corners. Good quality and look great now laid. Thanks"
"the service I received from you was excellent samples received promptly and my order was delivered on the exact day promised quality and colour excellent"
"Great Company. Help via chat line and phone. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Next day delivery too."
"Great selection of products. Samples came really quickly. On line ordering simple and follow up call received the next morning to confirm delivery for a weeks time. However the tiles turned up two days earl6 which was great. One tile was damaged. Boxes holding tiles were very battered but overall I am so pleased and would order again. Lovely colour and great quality."
Hi Robert thanks for your review, we're glad you liked our service and the carpet tiles you bought. Also thanks for letting us know about the damaged boxes. This is not the standard we expect from our delivery partners and we have contacted them to investigate. In the meantime we will send you out a replacement tile for the one that was damaged. Again, we really appreciate your feedback in letting us know so we can ensure this doesn't happen again.
Regards,
Jon
"Still waiting for my order to be delivered. promised it would be delivered today. Can you please expedite for me it would be appreciated if someone could follow up o this on my behalf Thank you Mike Lowther"
"Burmatex tiles arrived very quickly and on the correct day, but would have liked a couple of hours advance warning of delivery time."
DCTUK is rated 4.66 based on 622 reviews