DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
customer service
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
The carpet tiles arrived on time, but the trim didn't turn up until after we had to chase it.
Ordered with ease online. Tiles received promptly, within delivery time quoted.
I am very impressed with the staff I dealt with and the quality of the tiles we decided to buy. The tiles are a very good quality and I highly reccomend them. Other members of my family are now going to change their conservatory tiles having seen the results of our floor.
Great service and really good quality carpet tiles (Nouveau Comfort Chilli). Laid perfectly in a conservatory using InstaLay Underlay LG50, almost no seams visible. Has really made a difference to the room. Recommended, great fast service, including no problems with a last-minute change of order!
Would definitely recommend
Good service- nice people
Good product at a good price, really quick delivery too.
Purchased good quality laminate floor tiles on line with 25 year domestic guarantee. Staff were very helpful and I received the tiles within a few days of purchase on the date advised by the company.
Service fantastic! Delivery next day! Tiles look brilliant! Hopefully laying over the weekend so can’t review them properly just yet but can’t see that there will be any problems.
Excellent service and quick delivery, perfect!!
Ive used these guys 4 times in the last 18 months. I have purchased over 2,000 different floor tiles from the economy range (that are bloody brilliant by the way) to the more expensive end.James in the office has always been helpful and accommodating. Little tip... ask him for a tad more discount to help pay for the delivery cost, and if he can for a decent order he will. Would highly recommend. Well done Team. Neil W.
excellent company been using for 4 years now pukka service
Once again purchased carpet tiles excellent product , service second to none ,well organized friendly staff a real pleasure to find such a gem of a company.thank you will be in touch again .many thanks.
very good service
Really good quality carpet tiles, only lost 1 star due to a big delay in original despatch time due to a delay in Brussels, which happened over the Christmas period. I was informed the day before expected delivery day that it wouldn’t be arriving. Once the new delivery date was given they arrived on time and within the time slot given however, as this was Christmas Eve I was unable to get the carpet tiles fitted in time for guests arriving to stay for Xmas. A complimentary hamper was offered due to the delay but unfortunately this didn’t arrive so I had to chase it up several weeks later. It’s a great product but the customer service could be a little more efficient.
Excellent product.
Excellent service and product, thank you.
Excellent service, value and quality. Really can't fault a single thing.
Great service. Was able to speak to a person very quickly, and the online chat was a nice additional service. Communication around the order and the delivery was very good. Would definitely use again.
Great service, very helpful. carpet tiles arrived on time with an update of the journey. Items were not in stock when placing order but was resolved quickly and had our tiles within 10days which was fine for us.
DCTUK is rated 4.69 based on 1,363 reviews