DCTUK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles and vinyl floor tiles to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Heuga, Interface, Burmatex and Forbo, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

marketing@dctukgroup.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

How would you rate DCTUK ?

Jane
"Excellent service and excellent product."
Lauren
"The tiles were much better quality than I expected considering the price. They arrived on time, undamaged and exactly as described. Softer than I thought too. Very good service and quality, will be the first place I look in the future for carpet tiles."
"excellent communication. good delivery. Excellent product and great price."
"Initial order process was excellent. Underlay tiles arrived before text notification. Main tiles due last Tuesday - no sign of them and not information about them. Not currently impressed!"
"Great product, good quality, packaging was not the best,boxes damaged on arrival"
"Great carpet tiles good quality and price delivery was fast and efficient.l would certainly buy again."
"Driver delivering the mat had a stinking attitude because he couldn't get right to my doorstep, he had to carry a 2 metre mat round the corner to my premises. Strangely, a flatbed lorry with a crane on it delivering wood the previous day, managed to get to my doorstep. I expected "2m square" to be 2 metres by 2 metres. Nope. I got 2 metres by 110cm. Nothing "square" about that. Patronising and unhelpful customer service from Ross via emails. Absolutely no offer of a solution at all to my problem. A waste of £57. From misleading website listings to attitude and zero help. One of the worst ALL ROUND customer experiences I've ever had. You need a review option for NO Stars. I have since purchased 2m x 2m from elsewhere, from a nice and clear website, delivered to my doorstep by a friendly driver."
Hi Marcos

I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience when ordering your matting. I have read the email correspondence between yourself and our customer service team and they were right in the instructions they gave you in relation to the measurements that you ordered. I found no evidence that they were unhelpful, but they were simply trying to help you understand how you had ended up with the size that you did. But I do understand that the website could be made clearer in relation to how to buy this product, and I am going to ensure this happens. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so other customers can benefit. In relation to the driver delivering the order, we do rely on our national delivery partners to provide a good service and I apologise that on this occasion it fell well below our high standards. We will of course pass your feedback back to the relevant transport company and ensure they speak to the driver.

Regards

Jon Techilovsky
Marketing Manager
"Ties delivered on time, very speedy. Product good quality."
"I couldn’t fault anything a brilliant service I loved the product, it came very quick and well packaged. Well done ! Would recommend you to anyone and would order from you again, if the need arises again..thank you"
"great price quality of tiles price and delivery the only thing was I was not notified when they were arriving as it was a surprise when the delivery person knocked on the door but all round a great service and I am going to order again"
"short sharp decisive! quality product on time nothing more to say!"
"We had some carpet tiles from them on a Thursday that came damaged through no fault of their own, it was the delivery company. We needed the tiles by Saturday morning and they ha the replacement tiles to us the next day, the Friday. Excellent service."
"order arrived on time, the tile boxes had obviously had a rough journey, a bit battered with a corner or two ripped,. The tiles themselves seemed to have survived, but as yet not all eighty tiles have been checked over."
Hi David, really sorry the box arrived damaged! If anything is damaged please let us know and we will of course replace them.
Thanks,
Jon
"Easiest way I have bought carpet tiles excellent service and quick delivery"
"Excellent company. Only thing didn't know delivery date but we are usually at home so no matter! Great website, selection, pricing, super delivery courier. Thank you. Much appreciated."
"Very good firm to work with. Samples quickly sent which made it better to get an idea of colour, quality etc. Quick delivery once order had been submitted. Very pleased with end result. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service and product."
"Placed order and two days later, carpet tiles arrived. Very impressed with delivery time and price. Haven't laid them yet but, they are of good quality and should be perfect for their intended use in summer house."
"I was looking to replace some carpet tiles that had been damaged only to find they were no longer made, The sample service was great because it allowed me to see the real colour and feel of the tile. I liked one much more than my present ones and the price was so good I could replace all the hall carpets. And they held the sale price while I waited for the samples and chose a tile. They will be fitted in 2 weeks so cannot comment on the tile itself."
"What a delightful company to deal with. Nothing is too much bother. The value for money is good too."
"I ordered Heuga 493 9318 Brass Carpet Tiles. Tiles arrived in boxes labelled "Brass" but the colour is slightly different and the main colour is intermingled with white which is not present in the sample I was sent. There is nothing on the reverse of the tiles to suggest that they were made by Heuga and nothing to indicate that the colour is "Brass". I am not entirely happy- and I do not think the tiles which have been delivered reach the standard of the sample- but could not face the prospect of returning the tiles and waiting for replacementsi. I have been pleased with DCTUK in the past but not this time"
Hi Daphne,
I can assure you that you will have received genuine Heuga carpet tiles. Heuga was purchased by a company called Interface in the 1980s and I've been advised by Interface that the tiles do not have Heuga written on the back. You might see the words "Made in NL" which references the Interface factory in The Netherlands where they are made. With regards to the sample and tile not matching - they should be reasonably close but there are always slight batch differences of colour as each time a new batch is made the dye can be slightly different. Of course, if you had contacted us about this we would have asked for a photo of the tile (front and back) and if there had been any problems we would have replaced them without any quibble at all.
Hopefully we will see you again as a customer in the future.
Regards,
Jon
"they made a lovely job very pleased"
"Very good"