DCTUK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DCTUK

About DCTUK: Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles and vinyl floor tiles to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Heuga, Interface, Burmatex and Forbo, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

marketing@dctukgroup.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

How would you rate DCTUK?

James
"Ordered samples Tuesday, ordered carpet tiles Thursday, delivered Saturday morning, fitted Saturday afternoon. Great customer service, great product, great price, 1 hour slot delivery. Thank you."
Jon
Jon
"Really nice carpet tiles at a fantastic price. Very happy."
Natascha
"We bought the Forbo Flotex Wood effect carpet planks for our production area at work and they have transformed the area and look very good and are easy to lay. The delivery was great and the service DCTUK provide is excellent."
"DCTUK did not make me happy. Yes they have a cool website full of "funny" comments but I would prefer a more professional approach. I had a few issues which I had to flag up, one of which they wanted to argue through with me until I made my point very clear. I did email my concerns directly to their sales director but no response. I would suggest a bit more attention to detail and less razamataz!"
"Easy quick service!"
"Prompt delivery at reasonable price. Carpet tiles easy to lay and look great in utility room. (Managed to avoid too much trimming and cutting which can be tricky!)"
"From selecting product to delivery on site under 24 hours. Learn something,Amazon. Five stars but deserves six.."
"easy to use, pleasant and whimsical style with great customer service"
"I’d give 5 stars but I never got an email confirming my order. But the sister company who dealt with my delivery were great - efficient, friendly and helpful. Would recommend as you have a great range of vinyl flooring that is actually quite hard to find!"
"Friendly efficient customer service. Excellent speedy delivery"
"Product was very good quality and delivery was on time."
"Very good service, carpet tiles looked better in the flesh, preparing the floor so no photos I’am sorry to say."
"fast, reliable and great quality, would recommend."
"DCTUK's choice of carpets was great. I received my chosen samples very quickly and customer service checked that I was happy with them and if I would like to place an order. I couldn't have been more impressed with the way they treated me and looked after my needs from the outset. Will definitely be going back for more."
Tracey-Anne
Verified Buyer
"Tiles were good quality and were easy to fit. Look great"
"as it said on the tin. no agro and very prompt delivery.."
"Both service and product were excellent. Definitely will use again."
"Made sensible suggestions on the product to buy. Were prompt in answering my call, very quick delivery and with a one hour slot that was met just ten minutes in. That is exemplary delivery and service."
"Very reliable, good quality tiles, will use again."
"Very good service,the tiles where excellent quality and very easy to cut and fit,thankyou ,i will use this company again."
"Pretty poor...more than half the tiles supplied were incorrect colour!"
"Very good service"