DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Carol
Jerzy
Jerzy
Louise
Maureen
Adam
Adam
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Don't bother with them. I recently placed an order for 2 boxes of carpet tiles from their green and lime section. Was surprised when a grey blue tiles arrived. Emailed and asked to exchange for a different tile and got a reply that their supplier would charge too much to take them back and that I should have ordered a sample. Am now requesting a complete refund.
Hi Alistair, we're really sorry this has happened, we're looking into it and rectifying the issue now for you. Kind regards, DCTUK
We didn't receive anything.
I recently asked for an urgent quote after being e mailed by a member of your team asking if we had any requirements for commercial works.

I have had no response
Terrible customer service on our last order.
Vinyl was cut to an incorrect size by the factory - we were blamed as having cut it and at no point were we treated as being right.
Ross Smith hung up on our call when requesting a refund for a returned roll and waited several weeks (turned into months) to get the refund when the factory confirmed they had cut it wrong.
DCTUK had to have a refund before we did?? Very poor!!!!!! and cost us money in having to send a fitter back to site to correct after being made to buy another roll! very hesitant to ever use again
Our job has been left incomplete since the initial attempted fit 6 months ago. The order has been the most extensive catalogue of errors and appalling communication from their fitting department. Items were delivered piecemeal, in damaged packaging and not in time for the fitting date. The subcontracted fitters had performed a very untidy initial job, and damaged much of the Marmoleum through not having briefed themselves on the manufacturer's installation instructions. Furthermore, the fitters then attempted to blame the product which we have had perform extremely well in a neighbouring building with complex floor plan since 2006. The fitters have had to return 3 times to attempt, -and fail to-, remedy the varying issues. At no point during the entire experience have DCTUK contacted us to check the progress of installation, and on two occasions the fitters have simply failed to show on the day.

Save yourself months of stress, and avoid this company. If you must use them, I would strongly advise you withheld full payment until completion.
We are extremely sorry that you have received this service however we have rectified the situation and after speaking with you before the break you did confirm that now everything is to your satisfaction.

This is a very unusual situation and we again apologise profusely for your incovenience. This problem was part of a bigger fit that you were happy with. I do hope that we could work again in the future!
didnt do anything that you all said you would.
didnt deliver on day that you said - despite being told throughout the day i would receive the goods and constantly trying to get a confirmation no one would call me back - i sat in an empty shop from 8am till 6pm as you said i would definitely be getting the delivery. this delayed the whole of my shop refit. the front mat even though i had requested a choir mat was recommended a hard wearing mat that cost 80 plus and then couldny be fitted by your fitters who suggested i went a purchased from a carpet shop some trimming !!
I am so sorry to read this Jill, I understand your frustration with the delivery as we were informed by the manufacturer that it was going to be delivered on the Friday, I kept calling them then yourself and I also kept getting told it would be with you. Your fit was booked in for the Tuesday so we didn't have to delay as the tiles were delivered in time for the fit date.
As regards to the matting we actually Screeded the height up (at no extra cost to yourself and an extra visit at no extra cost then we layed the entrance tiles - I know there were some over but that particular tile comes in 4m2 boxes and your Entrance area was smaller than that.

We have a satisfaction form back that was signed off with Excellent or I would have called you again chatted this through,

So sorry Jill that you didn't have the experience with DCT UK that we pride ourselves on!
Product arrived with over half the pack damaged. When i complained i was told unless they can take the whole pack back they cant replace or refund but theyll check with supplier. Ive heard nothing back. My partner is terminally ill with cancer having been given 3 months to live, and the floor fitter we'd booked had to use what he could by making lots of cuts the day he was booked in, so as to allow my partner to safely use our bathroom or we'd be charged twice if he had to return to do the job. Very poor product and even worse customer service!
Hi Stacey, I have just left a message for you to have a chat regarding this. I am so sorry that you have had this bad experience with DCT UK. We have to collect the damaged product before we can refund or replace the product I am afraid. Again I do apologise and if you would like to give me a call to discuss this then my name is Kerry on 0345 322 3519.
I trailed some carpets they weren’t for me, the thing that’s most put me off ever using you is the fact to this day you’re still calling me constantly trying to sell a product and constant emails... ita really bad customer service it’s as if you’re a company who enjoy pressure selling.
Hi Dom, sorry to hear that you weren't happy with us calling you. We honestly don't pressure sell, we just call our customers who order samples to make sure the sample arrived and to see if we help at all.

We'll make sure you don't get any more calls now we know you're not interested.

Cheers
Jon
Sent them a contact enquiry form. no response. Emailed them 3 times. online chat twice. Still no quote. Their competitior emailed back with 30 minutes with quote. Shocking service.
Delivered spray glue but no tiles.
I have called the DCTUK and the courier to find the tiles that never arrived but I paid for and they haven’t even bothered to update me. I wouldn’t use again.
I cannot understand why I was told that my order should be delivered within 3 to 5 working days if this was not the case.on querying non delivery, I was informed that sometimes tiles have to be ordered in from Belgium and this can take 4 weeks or so.I was also told that someone had sent me an email notifying me of this update but I have not received such an email.
Unfortunately I have not received the samples?
Did not receive it
Never received sample
Sample never received
Shopped somewhere else
Never received any samples
Hi Sarah we're really sorry to hear this. We have requested the samples get sent out again. Please let us know if they don't arrive.
Thanks,
Jon
Had 4 boxes delivered all 4 were wet and boxes looked liked they had been thrown down the road
Still waiting for my order to be delivered. promised it would be delivered today.
Can you please expedite for me it would be appreciated if someone could follow up o this on my behalf Thank you Mike Lowther
never ever use again