DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Carol
Jerzy
Jerzy
Louise
Maureen
Adam
Adam
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
My tiles were delivered when they said and very good updates leading up to the delivery date
The staff at dctuk are friendly and helpful and whilst we had some confusion over tile colour on an amended order the matter was resolved in a cooperative manner. The laid tiles look good and I would be happy to recommend dctuk.
Order came quite quickly, very pleased with quality, considering they we’re not advertised as top quality..( top quality must be excellent)
The site itself is great.. advice given in ‘chat’ again cannot be faulted as the type they advised was the one I selected. Also the box for calculating the amount of tiles required is a great addition.. overall excellent.
Very happy with the service DCTUK provided. Website is very well laid out with a jolly happy twist. I ordered samples and tiles which were dispatched super quick arriving in a good condition and ahead of expectation, especially due to possible delays caused by Covid-19 issues. However no problems and installation video also super helpful. I returned some of my order due to over estimating requirements, which was a little delayed, but as already mentioned, this was to be expected due to the current situation. Will use again in the future and would also recommend.
Item is satisfactory & the service received & the prompt delivery was excellent
very good value, easy to lay, good colour..
No problems with order at all.
The product we ordered, Home Comforts, was perfect for our needs and looked and felt exactly as we hoped. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the amount of tiles delivered which means we have been unable to complete our project BUT this is being dealt with by DCTUK and will be resolved very shortly. We will be using the company again in the near future.
Good quality product fast delivery looks great
Arrived on time and fitted easily
Can't fault the speed of delivery. Excellent. Unfortunately we were unable to get the tilesto butt up without leaving a gap which is disappointing
Hi Susan, thank you for the nice review! Don't worry, those lines will disappear over time as the tiles merge together.
I have been pleased with the prompt delivery of the samples I had requested. I also find that the types of samples would probably be what I am hoping for. However, the problem is turning out to be the colours. I have 30-year old kitchen fitments, in a sort of beige that was fashionable then, and it is proving very difficult to marry them with the range of colours now on offer. At present I have several of your samples ranged around the kitchen, and hope eventually to find something suitable.
Very helpful with suppling samples
Quick delivery
Ordered a range of samples for my parents bedroom. All arrived very quickly and well packaged.

Tiles now ordered. Sadly the colour we require is out of stock but communication about this has been good.

All samples received with thanks.

I am awaiting work to be done on the property before making a purchase.
prompt delivery of samples. chose miliken product, a little disappointed about long lead time
very helpful.
The carpet tiles arrived on time, but the trim didn't turn up until after we had to chase it.
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 1,660 reviews