DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DCTUK 5 star review on 17th May 2020
James
Nick
Nick
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Ordered samples never received.
I did not receive sample , I even after telephoning
Hi Karan sorry to hear this. The samples should have arrived from the Netherlands but clearly the manufacturer has let us down. If you still require these samples please let us know and we will ensure they are sent by courier to you by FedEx. Thanks, Jon.
Nice to speak to and easily bettered a price from another supplier. Have decided to return what we ordered but have now been informed that there's a 30% restocking fee, which seems particularly unreasonable.
excellent in providing a wide collection of carpets. However, due to the poor customer service, I had to get fitting service from another company. It took a month or even more to arrange someone have a visit in our dental practice in Guildford.
Hi Amirreza,

We have been in contact with Kate and we're arranging a site visit for this week, I do apologise and hold my hand up that this should have been arranged sooner. We have in plan now that all site visits will be turned around within 5 working days. If you still need us to come out and measure up then please contact us.

Again please accept our apologies.
Order placed online.Acknowledged by e-mail 10 October.Further e-mall rec’d later that day confirming goods would be delivered on Friday 11 Oct.E-mail would be rec’d before 11am confirming delivery time slot.No e-mail rec’d so I contacted your company online to query the delivery.Was advised that DPD could not collect the goods on Thursday as it was too late!Delivery had now been changed to Monday 21 Oct.Why did nobody advise me about the change!!!
Hi Geoffrey,

We are really sorry that you have had this expereince, the order was processed at 16.25 on the Thursday and did miss DPD that evening. We then shipped this on the Friday so you should have received it Monday 14th October not the 21st, think you may have your dates mixed up. Again I do apologise sincerley that we didn't give you a call straight away to inform you.
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any other requirements.
Happy with the price and product, although I got in touch to sort out return of a box of flooring as we ordered too many. which was well within my 14 day return, I got in touch a few times of which I was told they would get back to me with a price for postage which they failed to do. Therefore I’m suck with flooring that I have nothing to do with it.
Hi Stephanie, we're really sorry that nobody has got back to you on this. We're on the case now and our team will be in touch. Somehow your messages got lost in the system! :( Thanks for being patient with us!
Regards
Jon
The DCTUK website is straightforward to browse and to order free samples. I ordered 4, as allowed, one of which arrived very promptly from an external supplier, two others from DCTUK days later. One of these I doubt I actually ordered. The fourth sample never arrived. I suspect DCTUK really want people to choose only their in-house brands. Not sure I will buy from this company.
Tiles were delivered a day late.

I’ve only opened 2 packs so far and 3 tiles are damaged.
Hi Louise sorry to hear that some tiles arrived damaged.
We're very happy to replace damaged tiles for free.
Just give us a call and we can arrange this for you.
Thanks
Jon
Great presale service and communication, very poor after sales service.

Carpet tiles supplied were of poor quality, an issue with the manufacturing, replacement tiles were the same poor quality so opted for a refund, this is were it went wrong for me, the customer. Took so long before a refund was issued. DCTUK need to review their T&C's on their webpage as this certainly wasn't followed in my case or information missing from them. Eventially got a refund after six weeks from original point of purchase.
In response to your request for a review of my recent order two words spring to mind - frustration and disappointment. Where are the samples which I chose by telephone over two weeks ago? Boris
Product turned up on time, quality is reflective of the price but OK, ordered 2 adhesive spray cans only 1 can and two can tops included in the box!
Hi Martin, we're sorry that your order was missing 1 adhesive spray can. We do ask that you contact us if something like this happens, then we can rectify it and send out a new item. If we don't know about it, you are unable to benefit from our 5 star rated customer service. We're just a phone call away. :) Thanks for reviewing us!
Very poor Customer Service...
Would think twice again before buying again...DAMAGED GOODS ON DELIVERY..
Hi Jonathan, we're sorry this is how your order was delivered by the third party courier. We do ask that you contact us if something like this happens, then we can rectify it and send out a new box. If we don't know about it, you are unable to benefit from our 5 star rated customer service. We're just a phone call away. :)
not great, supplied glue instead of tape... and tiles from different boxes were slightly different shades!
Great floor tiles. Far too many emails on offers afterwards. Had to unsubscribe due to daily emails.
Hi, really sorry that you had too many emails. I have checked and you are now unsubscribed from our mailing list. We will pass your feedback to our marketing team. Thanks for letting us know.
I ordered Heuga 493 9318 Brass Carpet Tiles. Tiles arrived in boxes labelled "Brass" but the colour is slightly different and the main colour is intermingled with white which is not present in the sample I was sent. There is nothing on the reverse of the tiles to suggest that they were made by Heuga and nothing to indicate that the colour is "Brass". I am not entirely happy- and I do not think the tiles which have been delivered reach the standard of the sample- but could not face the prospect of returning the tiles and waiting for replacementsi. I have been pleased with DCTUK in the past but not this time
Hi Daphne,
I can assure you that you will have received genuine Heuga carpet tiles. Heuga was purchased by a company called Interface in the 1980s and I've been advised by Interface that the tiles do not have Heuga written on the back. You might see the words "Made in NL" which references the Interface factory in The Netherlands where they are made. With regards to the sample and tile not matching - they should be reasonably close but there are always slight batch differences of colour as each time a new batch is made the dye can be slightly different. Of course, if you had contacted us about this we would have asked for a photo of the tile (front and back) and if there had been any problems we would have replaced them without any quibble at all.
Hopefully we will see you again as a customer in the future.
Regards,
Jon
Good service from start to finish.great products too.Very happy customer
Paid £50 for a speedy delivery that should have arrived on the Friday. It did not and I had to collect it from a local distribution centre as the works needed to be completed that weekend...as yet no explanation or refund
Quality of tiles were fine and as described however the condition they arrived in was shocking.
Really need to look at DPD. They are an awful courier.
Just look in the back of their van when you take delivery of an item. Just thrown in on top of one another. Driver had already written damaged on the sig pad !!!!
Your website offered tiles in a colour that was no longer manufactured. You accepted an order for 92 tiles when you can only deliver in multiples of 20. I asked for an invoice for the amended order which I have never received. The overall impression was one of a dysfunctional organisation.
Hi Roger we're sorry that you weren't happy with our service. As you stated the colour your chose was discontinued by the manufacturer in the same week that you ordered. However we did find a suitable alternative in the same colour that saved you over £100. We kept you up to date at each stage, sent you samples of the alternative, and then expressed your order to be delivered from Belgium once you had chosen it. Your amended invoice was sent to you by Heather in our sales team, perhaps it went into your spam folder by mistake?
We hope to help you again in the future.
The DCTUK Team
Box of missing tiles now having wait 2 weeks for replacement , not great
Hi Steve thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're really sorry that you are having to wait for replacements. DPD lost one of your parcels and therefore we have ordered replacements which will be with you middle of next week. Usually this would be quicker but the product you chose had sold out. We hope to exceed your expectations next time.
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 1,603 reviews