DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool, ,

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
DCTUK 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Richard
Giselle
Beverley
Julie
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Guys A bit of a mess I’m afraid We imported two boxes of flooring tiles from Holland for a project in Exeter. Tiles were supposed to arrive on the 20th of this month We get an email yesterday stating the tiles would be delivered yesterday, we get another email stating the towels are to be delivered today? Box turned up last night at 9 o’clock I’m still waiting for the others to arrive Very confusing
Thanks for the feedback Martin. We have checked and delivery was due on the 22nd July, not the 20th July – we let you know this via our own emails and by DPD’s emails and SMS updates. As you mention, one box is delayed and will arrive today. We’re sorry that it got delayed by 24 hours – we understand time factors are important and we are always trying to improve our 97% on-time delivery score with Reviews.io.
So very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent service, very pleased with the quality of the product
Excellent service and great carpet tiles
Good service, good value and good delivery what more could you want.
order came which was great, although it came in smaller tubs due to stock issues. Since then i have raised a couple of questions 7days ago, as of yet no reply. Disappointed about that especially if we were trying to order more stock.
This is the second time we have used DCTUK, as before Vanessa & Ross have been very helpful sorting out our order and organising delivery (within a few days of our order). Our LVT tiles are great quality and importantly match what we expected from the samples we requested previously.
Great service
Prompt service & delivery. Also Vanessa really helpful when I enquired about exchanging tiles. However decided to keep original ones.
5* Thanks Charlotte. Lovely looking Red and Green tiles which will look good as port and starboard flooring in my boat wheelhouse.
I have used DCTUK for all my flooring in the past and I cannot fault them just ordered and received interface warm concrete LVT tiles and they are stunning much better than the stock picture.Delivery was fast and simple in my opinion the best flooring company in the UK also payment was simple and range of product outstanding.
The best online purchase I have ever made. Samples- next day. Follow up-polite and engaging. Ordering-simple. Stock issue-sorted. Delivery-next day. Even the amount of glue was spot on! The job is a good un!
DCTUK 5 star review on 15th July 2021
I think your tiles are great quality and I will be back to order some more very soon. And a great delivery service
This product was perfect on suitability for the job, cost and delivery
Absolutely excellent service from DCTUK. Very helpful and efficient staff from my first contact through to speedy delivery of my order in just over 48 hours, you could hardly expect better service. A complete contrast to Carpetwrong who failed to deliver my order for the same carpet tiles after six weeks.
I am very pleased with the carpet tiles I ordered. They were easy to lay and have proved very suitable for a living room. They arrived within the promised time frame. I'm thinking of ordering another set for a bedroom.
There is no point in advertising a quick service if you send the wrong tiles. Staff too over familiar. Even then got my first name wrong!
Love the product and pricing. Placed 1st order checked items all good. Second order was wrapped the same did not check when I intended to lay the floor 6 planks were damaged unfortunately as 2 weeks had passed we’re not wanting to assist. Not happy at that and don’t consider it good service in view of the fact it was my 3rd order with DCTUK. More empty understanding and a better level of customer service would not go amiss.
Heather has been outstanding with all our enquiries
First time customer - very impressed with quick sample order and professional service throughout. Ordered carpet quality tiles which are good for our needs. Would definitely recommend this company.
DCTUK is rated 4.73 based on 2,519 reviews