DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
DCTUK 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Carol
Jerzy
Jerzy
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Great fast service. Excellent carpet tiles. A joy to lay. My office looks properly pimped up!
Large range of carpet tiles , we chose one from two samples. The order arrived in three days.
Half laid half to go.
Excellent service and super speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend and will be using again.
Very easy and quick to place order with delivery within a couple of days.
I was very pleased with the service I received. My order arrived very quickly and the driver was very efficient. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to my friends.
Excellent. Received 4 lovely samples. Picked one out & they were delivered inside 24 hours! The carpet tiles are much nicer and better quality than we dared hope for the low price we paid. Husband fitted them easily and they look amazing. Thank you very much, will certainly recommend.
Very helpful staff, excellent service.
Good value, quick service - would definitely recommend - thank you
Thanks for the nice review Susan!
Very pleasant sales staff and fast efficient delivery.
Can highly recommend this company.

regards

David Miller
Thanks for the great review David, we appreciate it😊
Very good customer services pleased with items quick fast delivery
We're glad you're pleased with our customer service Helen! Thanks for leaving a nice review😊
Very pleased with all aspects of order.
Had a hiccup while ordering, made contact and everything was corrected at once.
Happy to use again & would recommend to others.
Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate it👍
Very good product all round and service.
Very impressed with the user friendly website and enjoyed the humorous but informative photos. Very quick delivery and pleased with the tiles which are very much as described
Linda
Glad you liked our website and had a good giggle😊 Thanks for the positive review!
Excellent service from start to finish. I was unsure what product I needed so was great full for the advice Heather gave me on items available for what I needed.

Delivery arrived really quickly and the product recommended is perfect for what I needed.

Really pleasant buying experience from start to finish.
We'll pass your kind words onto Heather! Thanks for leaving such a lovely review😊
Great product and superb customer service. Quick, easy and no quibbles to change a delivery date.
Superb service! Quality product!

I am pleased with my purchase -strongly recommend.
Super website, swift delivery and switched on staff.
Thanks for the lovely review Peter!
We have had 3 sets of carpet tiles from here. Really like them they are easy to fit and look really nice. Quick service as they all arrived before time. No hassle the colour is exactly as shown. Thank you
Thank you for the lovely review we appreciate it😊
Ordering was very easy and delivery quickly followed driver polite and helpful product looks good very happy
Fantastic service and quality products. Quick delivery too.
DCTUK 5 star review on 25th June 2020