DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Did what nobody else was able to do - get me a split box!
Hi...You requested me to give you a revue, but since i have only received part of my order (with no notification of delivery date) and have been told the rest of my order is due on 23rd November I am unable to give you a revue at this time.
Hi Alan, we're really sorry about your delivery being split and part of it being delivered early, there was a miscommunication with the manufacturer. We do apologise for this and sending a review invite too early. Take care, DCTUK
Top marks for service from enquiry to delivery and the appearance of the tiles. Have dealt with DCTUK previously and will most likely do so again in the future.
can't say enough about the tiles i received.........first class delivery....first class colouring and absolutely looking great now they are down in my bedroom WOW. thanks a lot DCTUK....
PS....can't wait for my next room.
Wow this is a first class review Patricia! Thank you so much for writing one, we appreciate it🙌⭐
Having been let down by a company after ordering carpet tile planks I turned to DCTUK to see if they could help with the carpet planks I needed. Having made the first search I used a web chat and found DCTUK very helpful, even phoning me to confirm what I was looking for. Ordered the tile plank and they ere delivered in extra quick time. Would not hesitate to use this company again. A first class service throughout.
Thank you Gary for your 5 star review! We appreciate it⭐
Great customer service and prompt delivery.
Thank you for your lovely review Karen!
Found the service excellent. Helpful staff on the end of a telephone, easy to order, swift delivery.
Thank you for the great review!⭐
Very helpful, competitive pricing, and prompt delivery. Would definitely use again!
Thank you for your lovely review Denise! We appreciate it🙌
Quality and delivery excellent
Thank you for the 5 star review Trevor! We appreciate it 🙌
Good service and in good time.
Thanks for the great review Bert😊
This is the second order we have place with DCTUK for carpet tiles for our business premises.
They were easy to order, a good price and arrived the next day. Even had a call to make sure we had ordered the correct colour because it was a different colour to our last order. Not sure how it could get any better. Thank you DCTUK.
Thank you for your 5 star review June! We appreciate it😊⭐
Very good product
Thanks for your review James🙌
Excellent service from start to finish. Samples arrived the next day and I was able to place an order knowing I would get a good quality produce. I was updated as soon as I placed an order and delivery was 2 days after placing the order. Would recommend and use again.
Thanks for your great review Ian!
Excellently laid out website which is easy to understand. Ordering is a breeze and my order arrived in the expected time frame. Costs of the tiles are very competetive!!
Thanks for your lovely review Graham!
Excellent communication throughout. Very useful to be able order some samples. Good quality carpet tiles, which arrived in good time. Would definitely recommend this company.
Thank you for your lovely review!
Really quick delivery. Good quality and easy to fit .
Thank you for your lovely review Tracy, we appreciate it!
Bought Noveau carpet tiles in Dark blue
Very impressed they look lovely in our converted garage and very easy to lay
Thank you for your lovely review Judith! We appreciate it 🙌
Firstly you should check the delivery status before asking for a review of an item that has not been delivered. Secondly to receive an email informing me of a 7 working delay on the afternoon of the notified delivery date is unacceptable. By the time the notification arose my client had vacated an office and I had moved the furniture into a corridor and removed the old carpet, I now have a client unable to use an office for 10 days when they are already struggling with space for social distancing
Hi Alan, we're really sorry about the review invite when you haven't received your order, we're working on fixing this issue right away. We also apologise for the delivery delay, sometimes there are unexpected delivery delays and we're really sorry it's holding your client up.
Not a lot of suppliers of commercial carpet tiles will supply small amounts. We only needed 25 which were delivered next day and look lovely in our caravan.
Hi Helen, thanks for your lovely review! We appreciate it😊
Excellent quality. Fast delivery. Fab price.
Thanks for the great review Carl! We appreciate it🙌