DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool, ,

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Got carpet tiles, underlay was a couple days later but that was dpd issue. Gotta say the tiles and underlay system are great and so easy. Carpet tiles I so did not expect the deep pile was sceptical but these were great. Way better than the wall to wall carpet they replacing. Excellent quality. Price vs quality well worth it. No need to talk about returns or refunds as these are perfect.
Good quality carpet tiles , exactly what I was looking for . Very pleased.
DCTUK 5 star review on 12th April 2021
We ordered our carpet tiles by
phone and the sales team were very helpfull.
I would like to thank Nour for the very efficient & friendly service I received when I ordered my blue carpet tiles. There was excellent communication throughout. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase. Delivery was quick within the 3 - 5 days.
I will not hesitate to recommend DCTUK and Nour to others.
DCTUK 5 star review on 9th April 2021
We have found the sales staff helpful, the ordering and delivery process had been, easy, quick and efficient and the product good quality and simple to lay. Would def recommend.
DCTUK 5 star review on 8th April 2021 DCTUK 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Great customer service - kept me informed of delivery dates at all stages.
DCTUK 5 star review on 8th April 2021 DCTUK 5 star review on 8th April 2021 DCTUK 5 star review on 8th April 2021
I recently bought carpet tiles from this company and everything was as described along with quick delivery. Would recommend to those looking g for an easy lay, not expensive floor covering.
DCTUK 5 star review on 8th April 2021
We live in Hull. We wanted some Endoro Pro flooring for our new bathroom, we went to a large flooring company in Hull to order it. The Salesman said he could get the flooring we wanted but it would take 7-10 days. After 12 days we got a call saying that he couldn't get the flooring we wanted because of "production difficulties" but he had got us a similar product. We said no thanks and got our money back.

We looked on the web and saw DCTUK had the product we wanted, we spoke to the web chat girls who quickly confirmed that it was in stock. We ordered it on the Monday lunch time and the flooring arrived on the Wednesday lunch time! Next time we want flooring we will go to DCTUK immediately rather than trying to source it locally.
very good feedback after purchase. delivered quickly. love the product
Arrived short. Remainder arrived after asking for refund, that was ignored. Colour looked light blue😞
Hi Paula, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and sorry you weren't pleased with our service. You were missing 2 tiles from your delivery which we dispatched the next day as you soon as you let us know. Also, we do highly recommend ordering free samples of our products before buying so you can double check the colour is to your preference as different computer monitors can show the colours slightly differently. We do write this on all our product pages. Hope you come back and give us another go in the future.
Regards,
Jon
Wonderful carpet tile which has completely changed our grandsons room for the better. Super easy to lay and wonderfully soft yet seems able to cope with strenuous play !
Excellent service.
My son wanted carpet in his flat, and needed a cost effective solution. I’m no DIY expert, but these tiles were super easy to lay. The website was easy to use, both for choosing the right tiles and advice on using them, and delivery was super quick. My first order had some tiles missing but these were sent to me as soon as I contacted customer services. Armed with a Stanley knife and steel ruler, I managed to do this myself and it looks great so far ! (just ordered a few more to finish the job) DCTUK were brilliant to deal with - highly recommend.
DCTUK 5 star review on 7th April 2021
I'm very happy with my carpet tiles. They look amazing! Thank you very much!
Absolutely first class, prompt delivery, great communication and really good product. Will definitely be using again.
Very good easy to lay and cut.
Everything was great regarding the product range,ordering and paying process the disaster was the delivery every piece of the 12 lvt flooring tiles was damaged luckily I had the foresight to order more than needed and managed to use what I could but you really need to look at your courier service very sub standard
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and let us know about this. We will pass this feedback on for sure. If anything arrives from us and it isn't 100% perfect condition we do ask you contact us and we will replace the product with absolutely no quibbles. We are not satisfied unless you are satisfied. Next time please give us a call and let us rectify the issue.
Regards,
Jon
Quick response and good delivery, I had a few Scratches in the some of the LVT boards that were quite deep, so I do think the quality check done by the manufacturer could of been better. the boards that were scratched came from middle of the box, I managed to use the unscratched parts of the board so not a lot of wastage - but a little disappointed, I did not call or speak to DCT so they were unaware of this issue but I am sure they would of helped but it would of been quite difficult to prove I did not scratch them.
Ordering was easy and information excellent
Amazing quality and a reasonable price. I initially had trouble paying for my order but within 5 minutes a member of the team gave me a call to help me complete my payment and they arrived very quickly. Overall very happy and would definitely purchase again!
DCTUK is rated 4.74 based on 2,341 reviews