DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
4.7
Based on 2,763 reviews
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool, ,

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Helpful efficient and speedy in dispatch, I've not used the tiles yet but they look good. Thanks for your help in solving a problem I had. 😁
My new rubber flooring tiles in the bathroom are fabulous. They arrived when they said they would and my builder now thinks he’s going to put them in his bathroom!
Sorry, hopeless at remembering names but your guys got me the goods despatched on time when I was working to a tight deadline and sorted out the courier issues. well done. Would purchase from you again no worries.
Very good customer service, and prompt delivery would recommend DCTUK.
Really pleased with the flooring and looks great.
I have used DCTUK before and as a result of the great service I decided to use them again. I was not disappointed. The choice of carpet tiles was immense and I was able to choose and order my carpet tiles with ease. The delivery date was as promised and the tiles look great. Thank you.
Excellent service, with free sample arrangement brilliant, thank you
Absolutely wonderful! Quick turn around on samples was amazing. Ordered the tiles Friday night delivered by Tuesday afternoon. So easy to fit. Perfect for small spaces on a budget.
The service from yourselves was very good, however the delivery driver was not helpful at all, according to others who have received deliveries from this driver before have experienced the same very bad attitude. I would like to order again if I can be assured of a different delivery driver
Excellent service, and the 2 different tiles are really good quality. Arrived quickly too. A company I will use again, and recommend to anyone. Thank you.
Fast service and quick delivery time to school. Thank you!
Quick and good service
DCTUK 5 star review on 19th May 2022 DCTUK 5 star review on 19th May 2022 DCTUK 5 star review on 19th May 2022 DCTUK 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Delivered really quickly
I recently purchased and fitted Nouveau Artisan ComfortBack - Ash Carpet Tiles from dctUK and am very impressed with the service, choice and quality of the tiles. We were sent a sample pack of three grades of tile to help with the selection. Guidance was provided on installation services and DIY, including video help. We were kept updated on our order and received an excellent competitive price having looked around the market. I am no expert but due to timing choose DIY fit and am very happy with the result.
DCTUK 5 star review on 28th April 2022 DCTUK 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Ordered free samples which arrived in a couple of days.Ordered on line- immediately had a notification that we had not ordered the correct amount.was advised that the tiles were coming from Belgium so could take up to 5 weeks( not a problem for us) and the actual delivery came about a fortnight later. Very please with the service and efficiency.Will send a photo when the tiles are down! Maggie Stokes
Fantastic company, easy to contact and order from, I had next day delivery, high quality tiles I will be using again
Very professional
The carpet tiles are very nice, the sample service was prompt, and I feel essential, as colours look very different in real life than on the computer screen. It also allowed me to put samples down in my kitchen, and look at them by daylight and artificial light. My order was fulfilled on time, the tiles arrived straight from the factory. The aerosol cans of glue were dispatched direct from dctuk, and arrived as two cans in a large box with nothing to protect them, consequently they had banged, rendering 1 can unusable. A replacement was sent again in a huge box, containing only 1 can of glue after 2 phone calls and an email. To sum up, the products are good, but someone at the dctuk warehouse needs to pack things more carefully.
Ordered carpet tiles not happy with the delivery at all two boxes left damaged and open at the bottom of our drive
Hi Susan, sorry that the delivery wasn't up to scratch. We use the best delivery network in the UK based on reviews (DPD) but even then - that part of our process is sometimes out of our control. I think you maybe should mention in your review that we did refund your delivery fee once you contacted us and we offered to send out replacement tiles free of charge if any were damaged. We hope you give us another try in the future. Thanks Jon
Our order was handled efficiently and the sales staff were friendly and helpful, even following up to make sure our order had been delivered on time,
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 2,763 reviews