DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
customer service
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Always very efficient and helpful. Great service
Excellent promt return of samples to us so we will be in touch very soon to discuss prices further with your team Regards Peter brooks
Quick, helpful and responsive. All orders are delivered on time, exactly as described
Fantastic to deal with as per usual, Heather at DCTUK made the process easy, samples received, order placed, carpet delivered, all within a few days it was that simple. Lee McEwan McEwan Ceilings
found dctuk very, very helpful, I tried to get a match for some almost 20-year-old carpet tiles and they seemed to go out of there way to help and eventually found me an almost perfect match couldn't have been better, many thanks to Vanessa and her team
great service
excellent and efficient service
Great as always!!
I found these guys on the web. No knowledge of them whatsoever. They are, in a few words, extremely helpful when ordering. Supplied samples quickly. Kept in touch to make sure I was happy. I bought and they delivered exactly as I was informed. No delays at all. Well done I say. I will buy more unless the virus gets me. Hehe.
Went for Black and Lime green tiles for the office and it looks great. thanks and would definitely recommend DCTUK
Impressed with the quality of carpet tiles and prompt service regarding samples.
I have been pleased with the prompt delivery of the samples I had requested. I also find that the types of samples would probably be what I am hoping for. However, the problem is turning out to be the colours. I have 30-year old kitchen fitments, in a sort of beige that was fashionable then, and it is proving very difficult to marry them with the range of colours now on offer. At present I have several of your samples ranged around the kitchen, and hope eventually to find something suitable.
Exceptionally, good service Heather and her team were very efficient and prompt
Very good service. Nice tiles, reasonable prices
Very good.
Quick delivery and tiles are great, very easy to cut to size and very easy to lay. I'd highly recommend.
Very pleased with samples Hope to offer soon Thanks
Very quick response and service
Good quality tiles, prompt delivery, good service :)
Competent well handled series of orders. Web sit needed updating on first order
DCTUK is rated 4.69 based on 1,432 reviews