DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Love these tiles
The delivery is quick and the customer service just fabulous
Brilliant company, very efficient and speedy. Ordered on 23 Dec, delivered on 24 Dec which I wasn't expecting under the circumstances. Fantastic service and the videos are a refreshing change and a great way to thank your customers.
I have bought carpet tiles from DCTUK on three occasions in recent weeks. We are busy decorating our downstairs rooms. My wife's suggesting that we used tiles rather than conventional tiles made the task much less daunting as we seem to have a large amount of furniture in our smallish rooms. The tiles appear hardwearing are really easy to work with. DCTUK delivered them swiftly and kept me informed all the way. Both the product (Paragon carpet tiles) and the seller, DCTUK are highly recommended.
simply the best
Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we appreciate it! ⭐😊
Great service and great quality. Will definitely use again!!
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it! ⭐😊
I ordered carpet tiles for my home, which were of very good quality and a great price compared to quotes I received from local suppliers. Delivery was quick and customer service was excellent. I would certainly recommended DCTUK.
DCTUK 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Great photos thanks so much for the review!
How do I obtain a VAT receipt?
I only ordered 2 boxes of carpet tiles for a small Loft area.
However I still received a great service.All members of staff where very quick in their responses and keeping me up to date regarding delivery times of samples and carpet tiles.
The girls are lovely, and if required I would happily and with confidence purchase from them again.
Peter
Thank you so much Peter for your lovely review!
Very good service and helpful sales team.
Samples arrived directly and helped with our choice.
Once ordered delivered next day
Tiles are excellent quality, fit together very well and easy to cut to fit.
would recommend to eveyone
Thank you for your 5 star review!⭐
Next day delivery - the day before Christmas. Product high quality. Phone sales staff efficient and friendly.m
Thank you so much for your 5 star review Anita! We appreciate it😊
James is always friendly & helpful. With competitive pricing and fast delivery, and stock never being an issue, we order regularly with DCTUK
Thank you so much for your review Neil, we appreciate it!
Excellant service between Christmas and New Year when everyone else was shut Delivered next day quality great along with service, definitely use again
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it! ⭐😊
Wonderful service and fast. Live chat was very helpful.
Thank you so much for your review and feedback, we appreciate it! ⭐😊
Service from DCTUK was excellent. The tiles were a good price and were delivered promptly.
I purchased some carpet tiles on-line just before Christmas, and they arrived within 48hours.
Excellent website, very competitive prices, and i was delighted with the quality of the tiles.
Yesterday in the middle of laying the tiles, I realised I was six short. I rang DCTUK customer service - a very chatty friendly guy working from home answered - and he sorted me out in a couple of minutes, and guaranteed delivery tomorrow. Whats not to like? Highly recommended!
Wow thank you for this amazing review John, we appreciate it!⭐
I had a small L shaped room to carpet. Fitted carpet with underlay would have been uneconomic due to the wastage and a £40+ fitting fee (if I could find a carpet fitter during Covid-19). I opted instead for carpet tiles. DCT had a suitable colour and quality (thank you for the quick supply of the samples) at a reasonable price, ordering was easy and quick and delivery was several days faster than expected. Laying was very easy including getting tight fitting around the radiator pipes. One of these leaked a couple of days after fitting leaving a stained area about the size of a saucer but the carpet tiles cleaned up really well so I was very pleased (although I did have a couple of spare tiles left if necessary). The tiles have been down two-three weeks, have been vacuumed several times and now bedded down. The join lines between tiles are just discernable (but do not harm the overall look of the tiles) and although the feel underfoot is harder than I would have been the case if I'd used carpet and underlay the feel is perfectly acceptable for this room's use. And it has been done at a total cost of about one third of the fitted carpet alternative. Overall I'm very happy and wouldn't hesitate to use carpet tiles and DCT in similar circumstances in the future.
Thank you so much for this review Paul, Cosy Toes looks great in the video! Don't worry about the joins as they will fade over time when the fibres bond together😊
Can’t rate you guys highly enough!
When our delivery failed to arrive ( we live in rural Scotland) I alerted Ross that the delivery hadn’t come. Within 12 hours he had tracked it down and was able to supply the address of the cottage where it it had been accepted in error. Further, Ross arranged for DPD to return and bring the carpet tiles to us.
Regards, Rosie
PS. The tiles look amazing!
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it and we're glad you like the carpet tiles! ⭐😊
Great company, very helpfull and informative, carpet tiles received very quickly and are fantastic. Could not ask for more. Also thankyou for very unexpected christmas hamper, was a real treat.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we appreciate it! ⭐😊
We havnt laid the carpet tiles yet they are still in the boxes so can't comment at this time
Hi heather, very pleased with my order and your expertize helping me choose the best product for my needs, the free christmas hamper was a nice touch
DCTUK is rated 4.74 based on 2,142 reviews