DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DCTUK 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Louise
Maureen
Adam
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Pretty poor...more than half the tiles supplied were incorrect colour!
Been waiting for my product for a long time. Still not received it. Had numerous text messages with delivery dates but none materialed. I understand delivery was delayed due the snow. However, We had 2 days of snow, but delivery been delayed by more than 7 days. Why that long ?? Not happy really
Hi Saeed, we're really sorry you've experienced a delay with your order. We use DPD as a courier and usually they are very good at delivery on time. However on this occasion they have experienced a big delay due to the snow. As you say this should not cause such a long delay as you have experienced and we will be making DPD aware of this poor level of service. We are doing everything to expedite your delivery and have promised your delivery will be with you today before 12pm.
Very happy with the Heuga tiles we have fitted to our kitchen floor. This is the third time we have used carpet tiles to cover are kitchen floor area and we have always used Heuga. The quality is exceptional. Best ones on the market in my opinion!
Only one minor complaint to consider was the packaging of the tiles themselves. They did arrive undamaged, but could have easily not been.
I have attached a few photos for your reference. Maybe you need to have a word with your courier?
Hi Ian,
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you are happy with the quality of the tiles. We can only apologise for the sate the outer packing, and we will be having a word with our courier to make sure this dosn't happen again. Kind Regards - Rachel
Great product great price and love the finale look of it. Delivery was very prompt and received curtesy call after initial sample request that lead me to make a positive decision to buy from them. Currently in Lockdown so wanted something I could do myself and not need to get anybody in for fitting. The instruction video was easy to follow and I was confident to do it myself. Will be coming back to DCTUK again when and it's time to do my little boys room.
DCTUK 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Very good service lovely carpet tiles
DCTUK 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Fantastic service
No delivery within the agreed timescale (Friday latest last week!).
Our project is now in delay. You said that there were 1000 in stock
You have been paid and failed to deliver.
We have received 4 tiles at a cost of over £100 each! What use is 4 tiles when we ordered 80?
Hi Keith we're really sorry about the wrong quantity being delivered. We did successfully process your order for the correct amount but Interface made a mistake and delivered the wrong amount. There are enough tiles in stock and they will be with you tomorrow.
Regards,
Jon
The website was good and the product is excellent. ( Flotex floor planks ). I was kept fully informed of delivery and it was delivered on time. I would definitely use again.
Hopeless delivery and zero feedback
Hi thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we apologise if you were unhappy with our service. However the notes on our system do say that we spoke to your wife twice to keep you updated on your order. Our website says that the product you ordered would take 7-10 working days to be delivered and we delivered it in 4 working days.
Delivery not sent then on 2nd delivery goods left at wrong house. Complained via email and received zero feedback. Will not use again.
Excellent service, easy to contact and speak to by phone. Samples promptly supplied
which aided our decision as to which tiles to select. Order acknowledged and stated
deliver date met. We have already recommended their company

Alan
Tiles arrived promptly and packed very well. Laying of them was very easy and they look fabulous.
We asked for a small number of different colour tiles to break up a large grey area. The person who processed the order within DCTUK by mistake ordered 50% of each tile. After 3 weeks the company will not take any responsibility and after sales care is completely non existent. The product is good quality, the fitting teams are 5* but the sales and aftersales team are terrible!
The product itself is not good enough and very thin. the fitting has some sort of problem, only one day later ( no heating or window open ) all the carpet square has somehow expand and moved , all the edges are overlaying and lifted.
Hi Freshasia, we apologise you're not happy with our service. We did advise you at point of sale and by our fitting team when they got to site that the floor required screeding. However you chose not to follow this advice. We also advised you we couldn't guarantee the fitting of the floor because of this reason and you agreed this was ok. As a result, we believe we carried out the installation as directed by yourself and against our advise.
Regards,
DCTUK Team
Nice floor tiles, appear lighter than image on screen, so in future I will get a sample first.
One box of 20 tiles broken, the other box had hydronic/ATF oil on it.
DCTUK 3 star review on 29th August 2017
HI William, We are sorry that the tiles had turned up broken and one box with oil on. We will get in touch with our courier and report this to them. We hope you like your new floor, it looks nice from the image. Once again we sorry for how the carpet tiles tuned up. - Rachel
excellent service from start to finish and a great value product as well. will defeniatly be buying from you again.
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 1,665 reviews