DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DCTUK 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Louise
Maureen
Adam
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Differences in colour, some bad edges and sizes variable
Only just laid so need to see how it wears.
After asking for samples and waiting over a week for them to arrive, we made an order, after 2 days we were called to say the website had an error by asking per tile instead of per box, so we were asked to pay more, I didn't think we should as it is an error on their end, but my wife paid it. Only then to have another phone call another 2 days later telling us our order was out of stock and will take 2 weeks, we said ok, then got another call day later saying it would take 4 weeks! We cancelled the order, my wife had to call them nearly a week later to prompt for our refund, which happened then the next day.
Hi Steve thanks for your review and sorry for the issues you've had. We actually totally agree with you, the wait was too long - mainly because they were shipped in from Belgium. We've now decided to stock the collection you ordered because of it's popularity so if you order with us again you can expect next day delivery. Thanks again for bringing this problem to our attention.
Regards,
Jon - DCTUK Management team.
As a result we learnt never hire a service from a company who does quotes online. It cost us more than the double of what we first agreed and planned, plus many more days. Better to have a quote on the site then you know exactly how much it will cost. Not surprises, not excuses
The product purchased was good however the length of time we waited for it was longer than we would have expected with another supplier sending the items 5 days quicker
Hi Thelma,

You did order some samples from us but never purchased any products, let us know if you would like to see anymore samples or need any flooring!

Thanks
The company are great, very understanding and helpful. Eager to provide a service. Shame about the carpet tiles when they arrived.
where are your deliveries???
Your tiles on this order were delivered the next day and signed for by Alan, I have spoken with Alan and he is happy with everything,

Cheers
Product as expected, delivery good - customer service not brilliant.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We'd really like to learn from your experience, can you email me why you thought our customer service was not brilliant - we can then improve in the future. You can email me at jon@dctuk.com. Many thanks!
1tile not square on one edge able to use as cut tile but should not have been like it ummm
I'll tell you better when goods are received. This is a premature request!
Shortly after placing order got email to say "sale now on" and could have saved 10% if I had waited. Told a delivery date. Said we could NOT do it. Were given another date. Then when we were out on the original date, got a call to say the delivery driver was on our drive. Not impressed.
Hi Wendy thanks for leaving a review and letting us know your honest feedback. We'll take a look at your order and work out what went wrong and we're really sorry this didn't go smoothly for you. We're sending out a small gift as way of apology, hope you like it.
Thanks again for leaving a review - it helps us improve.
Thanks,
Jon Techilovsky
Management Team
Service up to the point of ordering was excellent, once the order was placed, communication was a little more difficult (unless I went through the original sales person) and the delivery was a day late.
Hi Ken thanks for leaving a review and sorry to hear that your delivery was a day late & communication was an issue. We will investigate this and appreciate you taking the time to let us know that this happened. Although we can't now go back in time and fix this issue, we'll refund your delivery fee and assure you that next time we will take extra care to ensure your order arrives on time.
Thanks again for the feedback,
Jon Techilovsky
Management team.
Never received the samples. So I haven't any idea about quality, or even if they want to sell to me.
I found the product to be to thin. I have since found an alternative.
Carpet Tiles arrive on time but all the box's were split open it was only the band around them kept them from coming out. Satisfied with tiles
Hi David, we're really sorry to hear the tiles arrived like this, I can assure you that's not how they left the warehouse. We will address this with our courier partners and also send you something in the post as way of apology. Thanks for letting us know about this.
Regards,
Jon
I ordered carpet tiles to be delivered in March and they came in January so I sent them back as I had no space for them yet, I have not received an apology or an acknowledgement that they will now be delivered at the right time, so am a bit in the dark. The Sales person when I ordered them was very helpful though and I was confident then that all would work as required. So hopefully we are back on track and when I do get them in March I will be able to say very good instead.
Tiles arrived on time, but when put down we were a bit dissapointed that although all ordered at the same time, there was colour variation between the tiles which has spoilt the look a little bit.
Hi sorry that there was a colour difference. This occasionally happens with different colour batches but we're always happy to change these tiles, all you need to do is email us and let us know.
Thanks,
Jon
Hi
Its acceptable
I just received delay email My Package will be deliver on 7th October-2018.
i will review again on 7th October 2018.
regards Khalil
On laying my tile appearance made some tiles stand out but I am hopeful that these will become more blended in in time. Thanks to DCTUK for understanding.
First part of the order was delivered with no issues. however when we needed an extra box of tiles the wrong colour tile was sent, however after contacting DCTUK the box of tiles was collected and the correct colour has been provided. A small problem that otherwise spoilt a good transaction.
Hi Robert, sorry that the process didn't go completely smoothly, but glad that the issue was sorted out promptly. Thanks for letting us know your feedback.
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 1,665 reviews