DCTUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCTUK
DCTUK Review Fantastic service from ordering to delivery - great quality carpet tiles which look brilliant now they are laid / great value too.
Read DCTUK Reviews

About DCTUK:

Here at DCTUK, we can supply a huge range of carpet tiles, LVT and vinyl sheet to suit every commercial, office, contract and domestic need. Our carpet tiles all come from leading manufacturers such as Interface, Milliken, Forbo, EGE, Paragon, Modulyss, Desso and Heckmondwike, as well as our own exclusive range - Nouveau.

sales@dctuk.com

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

Tell us how DCTUK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DCTUK 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Louise
Maureen
Adam
More Photos & Videos
Thoroughly impressed with both the customer service and the product from DCTUK. I was a little reluctant to use carpet tiles instead of a traditional wall-to-wall carpet but I can now say that I am a complete convert. The product quality (I chose Cosey Toes II) was equal to - if not better than - the carpet I was looking at and it installed much easier than I was expecting. And, the great thing is, you can't tell that its carpet tile. I would definitely recommend using DCTUK for your flooring needs. They are professional, trustworthy and happy to help. I'll be using them again for my next renovation job!
Thanks so much for your fab review Andrew!
Great carpet tiles at a very good price and super fast delivery. Will use you again when we need more carpet tiles.
I needed to update our home office flooring. Not so easy to do during lockdown. So I bought some carpet tiles from DCTUK. Excellet price, VERY speedy delivery. Arrived within three days. This was my first time fitting carpet tiles, but by following the excellent instructions on the DCTUK website I was able to finish the project in one day. Would certainly use DCTUK again.
DCTUK 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
very pleased with the product. good quality and fast and efficient service.
thanks to everyone involved, including DPD operating in very difficult times
Excellent from start to finish! It was easy to order the correct number of tiles online and I was contacted by return regarding a delivery date and the courier turned up with all the tiles on a pallet which were easy to unload. Everyone I was in contact with at DCTUK either on the phone or on their web chat, were very helpful - I cannot fault DCTUK and I would highly recommend.
I love my Sand carpet tiles and found them easy to lay. Fast Service, excellent quality. Thanks.
Great service from DCT UK. Simple order process, prompt delivery, cant fault.
On time and excellent service.
good quality product. fitted into summerhouse now looks amazing
Good quality tiles with competitive pricing and quick delivery.. What more could you ask for .
Great service, really helpful and quick delivery. 5 star service
Excellent service and quality
First class service and delivery. Quality product. Many thanks.
We are very pleased with the service, unfortunately we could not get our first choice as out of stock, but the second choice is very nice. They were delivered in the time slot and we found Dctuk a very pleasant company to deal with.
DCTUK 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Good product and delivered on time
Grenville Snooker Club in Solihull (est. 1922) chose DCTUK for their no quibble sample selection process, very competitive pricing, fantastic customer service, great comms, kept their promises, consignments arrived bang on time, so no probs with installation, very pleased and highly recommended, many thanks, now looking fab and ready for our Centenary!
DCTUK 5 star review on 29th May 2020
My original order was not available but the staff were helpful in offering suitable options and dealing with my very particular needs! Delivery was quick and the product of a good quality when it arrived.
I ordered some carpet tiles for my spare bedroom and I am very pleased with DCTUK. The delivery was very fast and everything was packaged very well. I will use DCTUK in the future!
Excellent, easy to order on line, arrived within a couple of days - excellent service thank you
Excellent service great price and quick delivery. Couldn't have been any better.
DCTUK is rated 4.72 based on 1,665 reviews