Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Clare
Dana
Lindsay
1991
Very very disappointing . My mothers 95th birthday flowers . Expensive . Brokrn box . Brokrn flowers . Had got beautiful flowers from you in thr past . The msin pink colour in your picture not in evidence .
Hello there Judith, oh no we're awfully sorry to hear that! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can take a look into this for you.
Very disappointing. Ordered the six months based on the beautiful website. Roses and carnations (my least favourite flowers) and they lasted less than a week. Emailed but no reply. Won’t be ordering again. The flowers on the website bore no resemblance whatsoever to what arrived.
Hello there, oh no we're awfully sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can take a look into this for you.
This was a hand tied bouquet that I ordered for My friend's birthday. As you can see it's mostly green foliage. It looks nothing like the photo on the website, and it didn't contain any of the blue flowers that were supposed to be included. When I complained they said they make substitutions but the end result looks just as gd. As you can see from the photo this hardly looks as gd as the way they are pictured on the website. I can say that I have had much nicer flowers for less from interflora and I won't be using them again
Blooms arrived after the special event as they were ‘ misdelivered’. Consequently the blooms were wilted (even beyond the usual expectation) The day was ruined. When I feedback to the inappropriately named customer delight there was no acknowledgement of the error, far from delighted I’m deeply disappointed and won’t be back .I don’t care about a refund just wanted some honesty.
Hey Linda, I am sorry to hear this wasn't appropriately handled, so get in touch with your details so we can take a look into this for you.
Not the service I was expecting .
Parcel containing glass vase thown over the fence in poaring rain...( nothing wrong with our bell and people available to receive)
Nothing was delivered so occasion missed.
Hello Mike, oh we're awfully sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can take a look into this for you.

I am sorry to say that the flowers arrived in a poor state, the roses were very dehydrated and some of the petals burned-looking. After several days in water they did not look much better and two of them had completely whilted!
Hello Antony, oh we're awfully sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can take a look into this for you.
Flowers received were of very poor quality. We complained, you appeared to have acted immediately with another delivery which we are yet to receive.
Hello Roy, Thank you for sharing this feedback, so glad we were able to sent a replacement for you.
The flowers I bought did not open, they dried and died before it opened and we did all what we were supposed to do.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, although I'm very sorry to hear this! So that we can look into this for you, could you please send us an email with this query and your order number /delivery postcode at hello@bloomandwild.com? We really want to make this right for you!
Unfortunately flowers fine,but I somehow ended up on a subscription service. Definitely not my intention. Obviously easily done. £33 down. They did offer £10 off next bunch. Uneasy about using again tho. Left a one star review yesterday which is nowhere to be seen. Intriguing. Is trust
pilot trustworthy?
Hello there, we're ever so sorry to hear that there was confusion over our subscriptions! We'd like to reassure you that we do not delete reviews as we like to learn from our customers and we do appreciate all feedback. Due to the very large amount of reviews we receive on a daily basis, our system is unfortunately unable to show them all.

If you need further assistance, please do email us via hello@bloomandwild.com as we'd be happy to help.
Received the Spring Meadow on 20/6 & today I had to throw the bouquet away I don’t know whether it was the heat but not only did the flowers not last but there was also loads of white fur over the stems. This is the first time I’ve had a problem. It’s unfortunate when you spend lots of money for this to happen.
Hello Cathy, oh we're awfully sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can take a look into this for you.
We were disappointed with the delivery to the point where we requested a refund. All credit to Bloom & Wild with regards the courtesy and good grace shown during our discussions and the speed in which they made the refund. Simple take from our experience; bouquets are delivered in a slightly immature form and can take some days to reach their best.
Very easy to order and I was informed all the way where the parcel was. I still have some flowers that my neighbour sent and they are over 3 weeks old. Keep up the good work.
Hello,
My order never arrived and you sent me a refund. 🙁
Hi Krystyna, thank you for sharing your feedback although we're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send us an email to hello@bloomandwild.com with this query and your order number plus delivery postcode? We really want to make this right for you!
My initial order was never delivered and the replacement order was not delivered when it was supposed to.
Hi there, thank you for leaving us your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear this though, please can you send an email to hello@bloomandwild.com so that we can help you this? We really want to make this right for you!
Flowers were ordered on time but failed to arrive for a birthday. Bloom and wild admit that they use an unreliable postal service and do not seem phased that it will disappoint customers. I have used this company in the past with no difficulties but I am saddened by their slap dash attitude when something goes wrong
Unfortunately the dried flowers I ordered have still not arrived, so although I hope they will be as good as they look online I can only give one star until I see them in my hand!
Hello Vivien,

Oh no we're so sorry to hear that there's been a delay to your bouquet arriving, we would hope that they'd still be in a great condition on arrival but please do contact us at hello@bloomandwild.com and we'll absolutely put things right for you.
I'm glad I was on the receiving end of flowers rather than just sending them as I got to see what the flowers were like. They were terrible quality & didn't arrive on time. I was sent a replacement which should have been next day but they couldn't deliver until the end of the week, not sure why they didn't tell me that, they must have known. Unfortunately the replacement bunch wasn't much better. I have stopped using them and have been using M&S & Waitrose since, much much better quality.

Customer service were awful, didn’t appreciate the situation, refuse to refund or even escalate despite multiple requests.
Terrible never turned up on the day because it was not possible, it’s a cottage on a high street !!!!!
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear that your blooms were never delivered. Please do send us an email to hello@bloomandwild.com with your order details and we'd be happy to look into this for you.
Very good service