Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
The ordering and delivery went smoothly however the bouquet was disappointingly small and contained mainly greenery. You can buy a better bouquet for half the price at Waitrose.
The ordering and delivery process was easy and smooth however the bouquet was disappointingly small and contained mainly greenery instead of flowers. Not worth the money, you could get a better bouquet for half the price at Waitrose.
Unfortunately the letterbox flowers were not put through letterbox and the recipient had to pick up their flowers from a depot the next day after her birthday
First time I have used B&W personally. Thought the idea was very good and had seen a delivery which looked very good. I was, however, a little disappointed with my delivery and the blooms themselves. They were bought as a surprise for my girlfriend but unfortunately the package would not fit through the letterbox. A card was left but it spoilt the surprise to a degree. I was surprised that the package had not fitted after the previous delivery had done so. When I saw the roses I was very disappointed as they were quite badly bruised and the outer petals looked very sorry for themselves. I don’t know if this was a product of too tight packaging and an over zealous delivery operative who tried to squash the package through the letterbox but it certainly present B&W in a good light. I’m not sure that I would use the service again as, although I had a newbie’s discount, I felt that it was expensive for what were, at the end of the day, a damaged bunch of flowers. It’s a shame because they looked very lovely in the picture, just a pity that the reality didn’t match.
Excellent service, and communication. However, I believe, the florist did not know that the hospital where I was sending the flowers, will not allow flowers on any ward! So the flowers had to be given to a relative instead. Which was extremely disappointing as I was sending this order from Australia to my mother in the hospital. Perhaps, when customers order flowers for a hospital patient, the company could confirm that the venue could have flowers.
Lovely flowers, smell great but very small bunch
I gather the flowers are great BUT disappointed that they didn’t arrive on scheduled day. I realise it was near New year but all your emails led me to believe that they would be delivered on Tuesday. As it worked out, our daughter had the flowers on Thursday..
It's easy to use and pay on the website and my order was delivered on time but the flowers my friend received looked a bit withered especially small blooms.
On 20 Dec I placed an order for the Elsa bouquet to be delivered ten days later on the 30th. As it was not a short notice order, I was really disappointed that I did not get the bouquet requested. It was meant to contain scented stocks but these had been replaced with white antirrhinums which have no scent and I would never choose these for cut flowers - in fact I don't really like them in gardens either! I know the website states that substitutions may have to be made but these were the main part and very different from what I had chosen. I must say that the flowers did arrive on time and in good condition and also the company kept me well advised of progress regarding the order and so I would have been very happy otherwise - but I do like to get what I've chosen rather than flowers I don't like!
Very pleased with time scale of ordering and delivery but slightly sad as flowers looked very sparse (was a thank you gift to my daughter for Christmas meal )
apparently the box was squashed into the letter box though the recipient was in!! Delivery not so good but the flowers I am told are - so good flowers, poor delivery
I used your company for the first time. I thought the product expensive but with £10 off first order, acceptable. The code didn’t work properly deducted only £5 but customer service fixed this by providing a new code. 👍🏽 Delivery was delayed by 24 hours due to Royal Mail error. 😕 My aunt was delighted with the gift I sent her.🎄
Not posted though letterbox, why ?
Ordering was fairly easy but a little disappointed In The product which looked nothing like the picture, tree was an odd shape and the baubles were much less than In The photo too
Quick delivery, exciting packaging but disappointed in the contents. My Christmas tree looks like something the reception class would have done!! Won't be ordering from you again.
Hi Fay, I am so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the tree. We would really love the chance to put this right for you. Please send us a quick email to hello@bloomandwild.com with the details of the order so we can look into this.
My recent order of a Christmas tree pot was disappointing. It did not feel of the quality and value I have experienced before with Bloom and Wild. Though the delivery was as quick and reliable as usual.
Ordering system and delivery were excellent. Little disappointed with product as there doesn’t seem to be as many decorations as picture on website.
Not impressed with quality of blooms and foliage, also I do not want flowers pushed through the letterbox of my double-glazed door, I have already had to replace the letterbox through having packages stuffed through it. Couriers should use the doorbell or leave package in porch, not wake me at 7.30a.m. as I am 84yrs old.
Delivery excellent, flowers fresh and packaged well. I’m sorry to say I probably wouldn’t order again as I was disappointed with the flower to foliage ratio.
Hi there,

I am so sorry that you were disappointed. Each design is different and we do like to incorporate foliage for the wild aesthetic that we have. The photos on the website are to prevent misrepresentation, but please send us an email (hello@bloomandwild.com) and we would love to make this right.
Unfortunately these were left in an outbuilding rather than through the letterbox for my friends birthday (with no calling card left). So they were discovered some three weeks later - dead. Disappointing considering they were supposed to be letterbox delivery.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 30,772 reviews