Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
I recieved a bunch of flowers from my son they were wonderful and lasted ages. I sent my son something the service is prompt and realiable. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good service, my daughter-in-law was thrilled with the flowers.
Very good service, easy to use online, speedy delivery
Always deliver on time and their flowers last for up to 3 weeks!! Amazing value for money and the flowers bloom so beautifully. Would always use when delivering flowers. Only criticism is that it would be good if they had more ‘occasion’ bunches rather than just general and birthday ones, as then they would be more personal when choosing. Also if there was a ‘view all’ & ‘search’ as it is sometimes hard to find specific bunches as there is so search function on the app.
Good prompt service
I received letterbox flowers myself from a colleague after having an operation, the flowers were beautiful and well protected, however they were handed to me by my postman.
I used your 15% discount card to order flowers for family to thank them for looking after me. These again were letterbox delivery and were pushed through letterbox as instructions state on box. I must say I was slightly disappointed with The Juna flowers alstroemerias were slightly damaged and greenery was disappointing.
The website was easy to use, the flowers were lovely, bought for a friend who had just lost her mum to dementia.
I ordered The Otegha bouquet for a friend. She loves it. I when I saw it I also loved it but thought it was a tad small for the price. I would have liked it to be four or five more stems bigger. That said the ordering and delivery experience was perfect and Bloom and Wild seem to be a lovely company. I would certainly recommend.
The flowers were a gift to my parents. Although they were lovely, sadly a few of the stems were broken. I would still recommend your company and would use your services again.
I would probably use your company more often if you had some cheaper options as well.
The flower is so amazing 😊.
Quick ordering system
Good photos of flower arrangements
Accidentally put in daughter’s maiden name but could not correct it, so phoned customer service, very helpful & sorted it for me. The flowers didn’t match the exact details I ordered ( no blue ) but were still very beautiful.
Love the website and easy to chose and pay. Delivery was 1 day late which was a pity but could be related to Covid!
Lovely flowers delivered for my sisters birthday. Roses and lilies have bloomed. Very happy
I received several arrangements from Bloom and Wild following an operation and was very impressed with the quality of the flowers so, when I wanted to send a gift for my daughter's birthday, I thought I would give them a try. The website was easy to use and I was kept up to date with the status of my order. The flowers were lovely.
Very efficient and handled the delivery company discrepancy in an extremely professional and customer friendly manner. Would return order for sure. Keep up the good work!
Very pleased with quality and choice of blooms
The choice was extensive and considering the pandemic situation, the recipients were delighted with the flowers. I strongly recommend Bloom & Wild to anyone.
My sister loved 🥰 them and really cheered her up x beautiful 😍 vibrant colours x
Was recommended by sister in law from Shetland she and her husband run a nursery there.
I can agree with her and was very impressed with both quality and service.
The blooms last well.
Flowers arrived on time and nicely packaged, were well received. Flowers have already started dropping leaves/pines after only a couple of days which is disappointing, although could be down to the type of flower (not an expert myself)
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 47,737 reviews