Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
The flowers arrived perfectly on time + looked fresh. I wasn't the recipient so not sure how they were packages but I did see them after she received them and they looked great.
I have just discovered Bloom&Wild, through an advert in the Flower Arranger, and ordered flowers straight away,to be sent to my grandson and his partner. I placed my order at 9-20pm, and to my great delight , the flowers were delivered the next day. The flowers were beautiful. Wonderful service, everything as the advert described, and I felt highly satisfied with your service. It's so convenient to be able to order so late in the day, for a next day delivery. Well done. I will certainly recommend Bloom@ Wild to my friends at my Flower Club.
Beautiful blooms and delivery on time but instead of receiving the vase I chose for the flowers, my daughter received a box of chocolates; which were very nice... thank goodness she had some empty bottles in which to show off her blooms.
Easy ordering process and very quick delivery! Flowers were lovely!
Lovely flowers bought for a family birthday.
Very easy to do and flowers were beautiful and well received. The only problem was that the original choice was out if stock and so i had to choose an alternative. This was fine however the note I had already put in the card had reverted to the standard to and from so my recipient did not get my message. I did not notice until after I had submitted the order. So just be aware if you change anything recheck the card. That said will definitely use again.
The recipient was very appreciative of the flowers but I have no idea whether that was the flowers themselves or the thought behind it. Sorry I haven't seen them myself.
Item was a bit complicated to put together, however very nice end result
This was the first time I've ordered and an outer happy. They arrived looking a little short for themselves but soon perked up. Not quite like the picture. More pink flowers than orange but still pretty. I'm unable to add a photo as it's not working on here.
I never saw a photo of the flower, yet they looked so beautiful from the image! My friend never received the flowers on the day they were due to arrive, meaning they missed her birthday but this was not the companies fault, rather the delivery drivers. They sent another bunch the day after. If you were thinking of buying flowers from this company, ensure you know the person is going to be in.
I have been using B & W for some time now and have received a number of positive comments from the recipients. I am generally very happy with the quality and variety of flowers received. However a recent delivery in November disappointed the recipient as she had experienced much longer lasting flowers previously.
Easy to use online ordering. The delivered flowers were beautiful and smelt fresh, with a strong scent. All easy to use, efficient and great value!
The flowers are always incredible, which is why I stay, but I find ordering can be a bit of a pain at times. It isn’t clear what delivery options are and aren’t available for each order without filling in the entire form multiple times over, and the gift message function doesn’t work on iPhones. Other than that, great service.
The flowers were beautiful however they died within 7 days. Not a massive issue but even supermarket flowers last about 10 days.
Great variety!
The online experience was great and really easy, only down side was the delivery - my parter wasn’t home for an hour during the 12 hour time slot thinking since it would go through the letterbox it would be ok. Royal Mail decided to not put it through the letterbox and took it back to their sorting office for 2 days and she was unable to collect it until they re opened.
Lovely flowers always delight my mother in law and brighten her sitting room for at least two weeks. Only 4 stars as sadly letterbox flowers are left on the doorstep so wilted when found as postman does not ring bell.
very nice flowers!!!
All worked well for me ,I'm not very good at ordering on line ,but this was a easy process thank
Had a problem on line with the discount code - spoke to Bridie who sorted the issue out - great service other than that. Flowers were delivered next day as promised and they were lovely.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,951 reviews