Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Super! Flowers arrived the next day and the recipient was absolutely delighted!
Have ordered flowers twice now through Bloom & Wild. Such a simple, easy to use site, excellent service and most importantly great quality flowers! Will definitely be using Bloom & Wild again. Thank you!
I didn’t like the dark peonies and they smelt like something had died kept in cool dining room and they dropped in three days sorry but I was not happy with product
The stocks bunch was a birthday gift and arrived while the recipient was away for a few days (unknown to me). She reported that the flowers remained in excellent condition due to the careful packaging and stayed looking fresh and filling the house with scent for over a week. we were both very pleased with the quality of the order. thanks
Ordering was so easy! I took advantage of a discount offer if you downloaded the app, so decided to do that rather than order on line. By doing that there was an added bonus that I could pay so easily with Apple Pay which was already set up on my phone. Flowers arrived exactly when expected and my mum was delighted! I wasn't sure what to expect when they arrived in letter box sized box but I can assure you they were lovely. The photo attached was the flowers on the day they arrived. Thanks Bloom & Wild
The first delivery was not acceptable, your staff dealt with the matter most efficiently, refunding my money and ensuring that my friend received beautiful flowers the next day. Would think twice about "Flower Box " deliveries in the future. A hand tied seems to travel better.
Ordered flowers for my daughter, who was a new mum living in Manchester, 4 hours away from me. The flowers arrived promptly, in perfect condition, beautiful blooms and have lasted wellover 7 days. I have also ordered chocolate with flowers, an add on if you wish, she was thrilled and says it was a large bar and enjoyed immensely. A personal message can be attached to make it more personal, at no extra cost, a lovely touch I think. The fact they are posted through the letterbox is fantastic, completely protected by exceptional packaging, the sender is kept up to date re: dispatch, delivery and the joy when my daughter has received them is priceless. Would definetly recommend and use again.
My Mum was thrilled with her first delivery on her birthday , having received her second subscription delivery she was just as pleased . Fresh tight buds open out giving extra pleasure and longer lasting blooms , lovely . Will recommend !
I have used Bloom and Wild twice now, both times the display of flowers have been really beautiful. They really come into their own after a day or two in the vase - colours become vibrant and the combination of flowers just work so well.
Easy to order flowers arrived on time in perfect condition & perfect for the occasion Was kept up to date with tracking so knew when they had been dispatched have used Bloom and Wild couple of times now definitely would recommend them
Beautiful flowers and quick delivery
First bouquet I had as a gift and it was marvellous. Would never have thought flowers in a box could look so beautiful in a vase!! Lasted ages too. 2nd bouquet I bought for myself and was disappointed but Bloom & Wild's response was amazing !!! I would recommend them to anyone ????
The flowers were quick and easy to order and one week on they are still looking fantastic. A great service that I will definitely use again!
Absolutely stunning bouquet, beautifully presented. No arranging required.
Excellent service and delivered on time. Would recommend to friends and family.
I love everything about Bloom & Wild - but most importantly, the site is easy to use, the flowers are beautiful, and excellent quality. Every time I have ordered flowers, the recipient has been amazed at how long they last. Now all I need is for someone to order some for me!
Hello. I love Bloom & Wild. I applaud the technology behind the service & the simplicity & freshness of the product. The flowers are always flawless. The only thing that irritates me are the money off coupons. I get frustrated that they apply to new customers only. Its a symbol that you value new orders more than existing customers perhaps? Having ordered flowers over 20 times on your site in the past year since discovering you, it disappoints me that one off orders might be rewarded more than continuous loyalty. Repeat, loyal customers - Just something to think about!
The flowers were beautiful in a lovely box .They were delivered on time brilliant definitely use bloom & wild again in the future.
I was so disappointed when I first opened the box. The flowers looked dead and when I picked up the first bloom the head broke off in my hand. However as I read the instructions and followed them I was so pleased with the end result. The flowers smell amazing and look lovely. Recommend this product photo taken four days later. Arrangement is not my strong point.
This was the worst experience imaginable. The flowers I ordered for my friend's birthday were never delivered, even though I got an email from Bloom & Wild stating that they were delivered on time. As someone that orders online literally on a daily basis, I would obviously expect a refund for the flowers that were never delivered, as well as for Bloom & Wild to re-send the flowers (albeit late) at their cost in order to apologize for the horrible service and embarrassment they caused me. I received a refund, which is the bare minimum Bloom & Wild could do given that I paid for something they DID NOT provide, however, the "Senior Customer Delight Associate" refused to resend the flowers at their cost. Furthermore, the associated placed the blame on the Royal Mail, rather than being accountable themselves. This is absolutely horrific customer service and I cannot wait to keep spreading the word both in-person and online. I feel horrible that because of Bloom & Wild, I haven't been able to send my friend flowers for her birthday. I do NOT recommend Bloom & Wild to anyone.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 29,675 reviews