Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Service was impeccable! It was incredibly well received and the buds bloomed after a couple of days, which extend the pleasure of receiving the flowers in the first place. I think that the delivery service with no human interaction is very clever! Overall great service!
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Posted 11 minutes ago
A friend introduced us to Bloom&Wild this year. We have found the flowers and delivery service first class. We will always use them for our flower delivery to family and friends in the future. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
10 out of 10 and a smiley face (my wife is an retired school teacher)
Posted 13 minutes ago
Excellent service, beautiful flowers
Posted 59 minutes ago
Bought for my mums 60th birthday, she is over the moon with them. She's commented multiple times how expensive and lovely they are. Will be ordering again!
Posted 1 hour ago
Incredibly easy to order-great selection and the final product looked fabulous! Thank you Bloom & Wild!!!
Posted 1 hour ago
I live in Spain and chose Bloom and Wild at random to send flowers to a friend in the UK. I was very happy with the easy ordering system and follow up. The flowers were lovely and delivered on the day chosen. I'll certainly use them again.
Posted 1 hour ago
So easy to show my friend I love her when I can’t do it myself because of restrictions. The flowers were beautiful.
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers were very beautiful and we're of high quality. They lasted long. I found the advice/instructions very helpful
Posted 1 hour ago
Flowers through the letterbox, how does that work?
The answer is brilliantly! The flowers arrive on time and are as described. Follow the simple instructions to arrange the flowers and you have a beautiful bouquet that lasts for ages.
What a great idea.
Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely long lasting natural flowers and effiient ordering, and delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Large choice of arrangements to choose from, easy ordering process and kept informed right up to delivery.....a very happy receiver which is the most important part 😊
Great service and beautiful blooms that last well and look beautiful, written both as a receipient and someone who has sent them to friends. Great choices available and simple ordering process
Flowers arrived on the day requested and were beautiful. Very nicely presented and lasted well. Have signed up for a 3 month subscription as was so impressed!
Lovely flowers and very good customer service would highly recommend them
I sent this gift to my daughter, to send a little Christmas cheer on her birthday. My daughter commented it was the most perfect present ever!
First time using Bloom & Wild. Website well laid out and easy to order with a lovely selection. I ordered a letterbox delivery for my Mum as I didn't think she would be home to take delivery. I did wonder how they would arrive after being in a small box, but they were beautiful, in bud when they arrived but soon opened up to fill the vase.
Great service, easy to order. Lovely flowers delivered on time.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 28th November 2020
It was a very efficient service and so lovely to receive a text once the flowers had been delivered. My friend was very happy with the flowers too!
Mum daughter really loved her flowers. She trimmed the stems and put them straight into water. She sent me a picture 24 hrs later. The flowers were all standing straight and looking extremely beautiful. Thank you for making her day brighter.😊
I will definitely be ordering again. Babs Wright
I have used Bloom and Wild a couple of times and I have always been delighted with the service. More importantly the recipients of the flowers have loved them.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 47,986 reviews