Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Ever since I received a Bloom and Wild gift, it has become my choice for my dearest friends. You have not left those receiving unhappy in any way! Everyone has throughly enjoyed and commented on the gift. Thank you for making smiles for my friends.
Ordered the twinkle tree for my daughter. It’s gorgeous and she loves it. Everything is well packed so nothing gets damaged. It does go through the letterbox even though we weren’t quite sure it would. Delivery took 4 days because I requested it that way. This is the first time I’ve used Bloom & Wild and will highly recommend. We will use again.
My client was delighted with her flowers and emailed to say they were FABULOUS! The whole ordering experience was simple and the selection online was excellent. Thank you
Nice company to work with & lovely products. I sent the Olive tree to a colleague and she was thrilled with the gift.
I chose a lovely bouquet and vase for my Aunt's 98 birthday gift. It arrived on the day in excellent condition and she was over the moon! I would certainly use Bloom and Wild again and recommend them most highly to anyone else. Thank you to the Bloom and Wild team xx
Sent these to my friend as a thank you. She was delighted and really pleased with the arranging instructions which accompanied the lovely fresh flowers. When she came home from work there were the flowers through the letterbox. No worries about being in for a delivery! Won’t hesitate to order again.
Easy to order, good selection and delivered as promised. Thank you!
Really good service and quality flowers
A very good website and easy to order.
Great choice of flowers, styles, colours and additional gifts which are a lovely touch. Easy to order, navigate around. Flowers are delivered so quickly and in a great condition.
My friend used Bloom & Wild to send me some beautiful flowers after the birth of my little girl. So when her baby boy came along I was more than happy to return the favour! The process was quick and easy, and I was even able to go and correct a mistake is made in the message without any hassle after I’d placed the order. Great experience!
Above all the most important thing was that the flowers were beautiful. Add to that ease of ordering and efficient delivery and you are on to a winner.
Great idea,service and lovely flowers.
I love my Christmas tree! It was so easy to buy (but not easy to choose as I liked them all). The order process was easy and the personalised note you can send with it is really great :) it arrived within 24 hours of ordering! Great service, will definitely be purchasing again!
First time I used bloom and wild, but it was really easy. I sent some flowers for a birthday present, they arrived on time and i received updates on delivery. My friend loved her flowers too
Lovely flowers and choices. Easy to order. Friend was delighted.
I ordered some sympathy flowers for my godmother quite late in the evening and was very pleased that they arrived the following day. She thought the flowers were beautiful. Great service.
very prompt delivery and my recipient reported that her flowers were lovely and very unusual.
Choice fantastic ordering easy and my daughter loved her flowers
Flowers arrive ready to bloom ! Lovely arrangements which bloom next day and continue to look fresh for at least 2 weeks. Good value for money !
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,953 reviews