Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
What arrived was nothing like the picture of flowers I ordered. Not even the same colours. Some of the flowers were crushed.
My nephews spent their pocket money on a boxed bouquet for my birthday. I will never tell them but what was delivered was a box of dead and dying flowers with crushed leaves. They were in the kind of state that is ready for the bin - which is where they are heading now. I am so sad to think of the kids saving up their pocket money and being completely ripped off with a product that was unfit for sale. And all these dead 'flowers' are wrapped in plastic netting. So the accompanying note boasting of this company's 'green' credentials is complete nonsense.
I am very disappointed with your service. My flowers were sent to the incorrect address when I KNOW which address I inputted into the website. I have asked a number of times for the bouquet to be sent again to the address I inputted but I have only been offered 50% off which I am not happy with. I will not be using you again and have advised all friends and family not to use you either. Rachael
Didn’t fit through the recipients letterbox, delivery driver tried ramming them in and destroyed them. Also there was no message that came with the flowers.
Hi Nathan,

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! Please drop us an email on hello@bloomandwild.com so we can make things right for you!
Hi Lucy, I have actually been wanting to speak with someone regarding my order last week, however every time I call I am in the waiting queue for a long time before the call ends. I was actually very unhappy with my order. I ordered these 'letterbox' style flowers as it would be suitable for a friend who would be at work during the day & home during the evening. I was only to find out two days later that these flowers were delivered to a neighbour (who was not at home), therefore my friend could not collect her flowers until a few days later, at which point - the flowers were in a terrible condition. I did not expect the flowers to be delivered to a next door neighbour. The whole idea is that they go through the letterbox!! I am severely unhappy with this outcome, as it ruined a nice surprised & it was not a cheap purchase. I look forward to hearing from you on this matter. Thanks, Emily
Highly recommended. Fast efficient service for flowers that I needed to be delivered at short notice
My son ordered me some of your flowers for my birthday. They arrived on Wed 23 Oct. Delivery ID 4172293. But the flower package did not fit thro my letterbox as they were intended to do. The postman (Royal Mail) did not leave them somewhere in my front garden e.g. behind a bin, as he could have done and did not leave them with a neighbour, but took them back to the sorting office. This meant I could not collect them until the next day. as a result they were quite wilted Also one rose flower had snapped from its stem. So I was rather disappointed.
I have bought a few bouquets from Bloom and Wild and have been delighted with the flowers quality and service but this one was not so good they arrived on Saturday and by Sunday the roses were drooping in spite of following the instructions to the letter needless to say all dead within days bouquet lasted less than 5 days
Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear that the roses in your bouquet did not last. This does not sound right, we absolutely want to look into this and resolve this for you. Please email us (hello@bloomandwild.com) with the order details, and if you can, share a photo so we can determine what went wrong.
I have been ordering flowers from Bloom and Wild for over 2 years. This year, they have messed up important flower deliveries for special birthdays. Today, a flower delivery was meant to be sent to a friend for her 30th. The flowers never arrived and were sent back to the depot. No notification from Bloom and Wild, luckily I checked the Royal Mail tracker. I phoned Bloom and Wild and was on hold for over 10mins then had to leave a voicemail. I then jumped on the live chat and spoke to Maisie who was not helpful at all. She that my friend can simply go to the depot to pick up the flowers. The whole point of the letterbox flowers is for them to fit through the letterbox regardless if someone is home or not. My friend has had other Bloom and Wild deliveries and they fit! Anyway, hardly what I want to hear when trying to surprise my friend as I cannot be with her. Seems like a complete lack of customer service and they do not care about helping loyal customers. I will not be using Bloom and Wild and will be telling my friends about my bad experiences! P.S. I never received a call back from Bloom and Wild.
Hi there, I'm so sorry that the delivery experience has been disappointing this time and we can only apologise that the blooms were not able to be posted on such a special birthday.

I have sent you an email to follow up if you could kindly get back to us at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Vicki
A second delivery was sent as my daughter's birthday flowers never arrived. The box was so bent and crushed that the flowers had broken and snapped. I will never order again.
Very disappointed. I ordered well in advance of my daughters birthday and they never arrived. I tried tracking and no information was available. I phoned and they were apologetic and offered to send another bouquet which would arrive 4 days after her birthday. Will not order again.
The picture was beautiful but the flowers arrived broken and drooping. They sent replacements with exactly the same problem.
Very, Very disappointed, flowers arrived when they were expected, packing was fine, followed instructions to the letter and expected flowers to flourish, but they did'nt. Your write up says that flowers are expected to last at least 7 days, they did'nt, after 3 days they were looking awful and had to be thrown away. I will be going back to the company that I have used for years, and feel that Bloom & Wild need to improve dramatically to create a loyal customer following.
Unfortunately the flowers I sent to my Mum are very disappointing. I received some flowers recently that my friend ordered from you and they were lovely, so decided to treat my Mum. But they cant be described as pretty at all,
I wanted to send a wee token of thanks for a very kind deed to a friend last week & decided to try Bloom & Wild. So happy I did as the ordering experience was very smooth & best of all my friend loved the flowers & the fact that they are letterbox friendly adds an extra wee element of surprise which is always good - many thanks :)
Expensive flowers which haven't even lasted a a week. Very poor
It was easy to order, the flowers were delivered on time and were a beautiful Combination
Flowers beautiful but delivery terrible
This was the worst experience imaginable. The flowers I ordered for my friend's birthday were never delivered, even though I got an email from Bloom & Wild stating that they were delivered on time. As someone that orders online literally on a daily basis, I would obviously expect a refund for the flowers that were never delivered, as well as for Bloom & Wild to re-send the flowers (albeit late) at their cost in order to apologize for the horrible service and embarrassment they caused me. I received a refund, which is the bare minimum Bloom & Wild could do given that I paid for something they DID NOT provide, however, the "Senior Customer Delight Associate" refused to resend the flowers at their cost. Furthermore, the associated placed the blame on the Royal Mail, rather than being accountable themselves. This is absolutely horrific customer service and I cannot wait to keep spreading the word both in-person and online. I feel horrible that because of Bloom & Wild, I haven't been able to send my friend flowers for her birthday. I do NOT recommend Bloom & Wild to anyone.
The flower stems were broken by the flower head very badly packed sorry to say i will be thinking twice before using you again sorry Very unhappy customer
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,936 reviews