Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Very disappointed ordered on the 6th November to arrive 25th November status says shipped but not received by my daughter-in-law for her Birthday yesterday. Currently grieving the loss if my father who passed away suddenly on Saturday while out on his daily walk. I didn't need this stress of having to chase up my order 😰
Hello, thank you for getting in touch though I am sorry to hear that your order is yet to arrive and awfully sorry to hear the sad news regarding your father. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Please do send us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com with your order number / delivery postcode and we can look into the whereabouts of the delivery further for you. Thank you.
Cant say if the flowers were nice as haven’t arrived today!! no notifications either only original saying will be delivered !! Was for a family members birthday. Won’t be using again.
Hi, we are so sorry to hear this - please do pop us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can help you1
My friend has received flowers I ordered on your website. The box was badly damaged, the flowers only fit for the compost heap. I'm angry and extremely disappointed. Nor only a complete waste of money, but upsetting for my friend. Get a replacement send immediately please.
Thanks for your review Lyn, I'm so sorry to hear this. I can confirm we've arranged for a replacement to arrive as soon as possible, please do keep us posted on how this is
While the flowers themselves were beautiful (apparently) they did not arrive at my daughter’s home on the specified date ( my grandson’s 1st birthday) .Very disappointing !
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are pleased the flowers were enjoyed, however apologies for any delays. Please do get in touch with us via email so we may best help with this!
Flowers are great. Pestering emails every week are seriously annoying. I emailed them asking them to unsubscribe me, which the replied back assuring me they had done, and yet a week later, I have recieved another marketing email from them! Even though the flowers were great, the constant flow of emails from them trying to sell me more product is not worth the hassle.
We are so sorry to hear this! Please do give us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com and we will be more than happy to help you on this occasion.
This is absolutely not Bloom and Wild's fault but as my flowers never arrived, I can't give a higher star rating. I rarely buy anything online and have never bought anything for someone else online. I purchased flowers for a friend as a Thank you. I took the address from my address book, which I had recently rewritten, so it's possible I transferred the post code incorrectly. Otherwise my Christmas cards have always arrived with the wrong post code. But as the website seemed to require the address to be entered manually, I didn't realise there was a number wrong in the code. Normally this would just mean a delay to a letter, but in this case, the flowers never arrived. It was interesting to track their journey online through various sorting offices, to no avail. The address was correct but the post code would be for an area a couple of miles away. There was no way to contact Royal Mail, even to see if my friend could pick them up. Bloom and Wild also said there was no way of contacting Royal Mail. I was offered a 50% discount on a future order and have been bombarded with emails offering 10% discounts etc. but sadly nothing to make up for the fact my order, even after 10 days of travelling through Royal Mail's automated system, never arrived, even if the flowers were dead! So yes it was completely my mistake but Royal Mail should take some blame. So make sure you double check your friend's post code when you order! I have learnt my mistake the hard way!
I'm ever so sorry to hear that your friend's "thank you" blooms haven't arrived! Our website offers both a manual address entering system, as well as a postcode searcher to help alleviate mistakes - ever so sorry this was missed. I do hope the 50% credit can help with a next order - either to your friend with the correct address or to yourself during this Christmas season.
My aunt 85th birthday flowers never arrived and I’m still waiting for a reply to my e-mail sent to yourself and dad. This is the first time I have used your company and very disappointed ☹️
I'm ever so sorry to hear that your blooms haven't arrived! That's certainly most unusual and rest assured we will be getting in touch to sort this out :)
I had flowers for my wife last weekend Sunday, and usually they last at least 7/10 days this is why I order from you, really disappointed with these as they are now ready for the bin 5/6 days after receipt they are not cheap and I’m very disappointed
I'm ever so sorry to hear that the flowers didn't last as they should have, unfortunately there is a slight risk when sending flowers through the post. We do guarantee all our blooms for at least 7 days so we would love to put this right for you if you could get in touch with us at hello@bloomandwild.com :)
Unfortunately arrived a day late for a birthday so disappointing really. That said, they are clear that 10% of flowers won’t arrive on time when they state that 90% will.
I'm ever so sorry to hear that the blooms did not arrive on the intended date. Our free delivery service is not a guaranteed delivery and Royal Mail is currently facing delays due to the global pandemic but the blooms should still look great upon arrival as we pick blooms that are good in a box for at least a couple of days! If they don't look fabulous - do just let us know and we would be more than happy to put this right :)
My daughter sent me flowers from Bloomandwild they arrived in poor condition, sent to the incorrect flat, in fact they were way over their sell by date, most disappointed, in fact they were smelling of old flowers.Complained, it took the company some time to locate the order, they have now sent me a replacement , received today, whilst better condition I would not rate the flowers, wished my daughter had saved her money and bought flowers from M&S, great disappointment, will not be using that company .
Hi Carole,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We really wanted to make this right with the replacement but it can take 24 hours for the blooms to peak. If you wish to discuss this further, please drop us an email (hello@bloomandwild.com) as we had hoped to resolve this for you.
When the flowers arrived they were wilted, they have lasted a couple of days and are ready to be thrown away. I thought they would be a nice gift for my mother as she is a florist however I’m very disappointed in the state of the flowers for the price.
We are so sorry to hear this - please do email us at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can look into this further.
I am giving this review on my last experience with B&W I ordered pixie bouquet for my daughter picking White and purple blooms with eucalyptus, the bouquet which she received definitely wasn’t the one I ordered, so disappointed and don’t feel I can use B&W again, still waiting on someone replying to my email ! I have to say mostly my experiences with this company are good, this isn’t their usual standard.

Marion Alexander
Hi Marion,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback below. I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the blooms. I have now replied to your email.

Kind regards,
Hannah
ORDERed flowers with a gift for a baby. Gift was not included. Just receiwed the money for the gift back and nothing else. The third time using bloom&wild and there was always a problem. Will not recommend and will tell family and friends not to use the company.
Flowers were okay.
Not happy good customer of yours today wanted to use you kind offer G3cpr to no avail so my son and daughter in law did not get there anniversary flowers😭
Hi Janet, we're so sorry to hear of the trouble that you've had with trying to use the discount code for your order! Please do reach out to us at hello@bloomandwild.com and we'll absolutely put this right for you.
I used this service twice and suggested my friends to use the same. I ordered flowers for last week which was placed a month in advance and really looked forward to revieving them. it had the roses that were already half dead and the lilies never bloomed for 7 days and still counting. Didn't seem a fair deal for the price that I paid for order - hannah
Hello Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am so sorry to hear that your experience wasn't a completely joyful one as we would also hope it to be. Please do email us at Hello@bloomandwild.com so that we can make this right.

Sent to a friend. She said they were awful. Such an embarrassment
Dear Erica, I'm ever so sorry to hear that your friend was disappointed with her blooms, if you would be able to get in touch with us at hello@bloomandwild.com - we would love to put this right!
I found this site more expensive than others I used, but was expecting better quality flowers. I placed my order. Unfortunately once delivered the postmas broke my mother's letter box squeezing the flower box through the letterbox. Then my mother has said that one rose head had come off its stem. All flowers were drooping (which it states may happen but to place in water). Unfortunately they didn't recover and my mum has been left with a poor quality bunch of battered flowers. :-(
Hello there, we're really sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can look into this for you.
Unfortunately the flowers were not delivered on time. When contacting the next day. There was still no delivery. Then I was advised another bunch would be sent the next day. Only for this to be false. And then for the flowers to be out of stock. A refund was then processed however a poor customer experience on this occasion.
Bought flowed from your rivals
After 3 weeks these still look good
Yours lasted just over a week
Very poor value
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, so sorry to hear that the blooms weren't enjoyed as hoped. We do guarantee our blooms for a minimum of 7 days however they can last much longer with the right care.
I apologise for any disappointment, please do email us at Hello@bloomandwild.com if you would like to discus this further
I’ve had several deliveries from B&W and they’ve all been brilliant. The flowers opening beautifully. But my most recent order was so disappointing, especially as it was a gift to my mum. The lilies never opened and instead just died. She gave them food and followed the instructions but they really do look awful.
Oh no, we are so sorry to hear that your most recent order was disappointing. Please do email us via hello@bloomandwild.com with some more details regarding your order as we would love to put this right for you.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 47,826 reviews