Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Anthea
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Kirsty
2055
Excellent service, beautiful flowers delivered on time. Very impressed with customer service when I contacted them with an issue, sorted quickly with no questions asked.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Very good service flowers were delivered exactly when they said they would be and we're in beautiful condition, will certainly use Bloom & Wild again,
Posted 23 minutes ago
Excellent website, easy to use and very clear. Very good selection of flowers. Delivery was on time. I received a bouquet for my birthday last year and the flowers were beautiful and still looked good after two weeks . Very pleased, and will be using your website again .
Posted 1 hour ago
I have now used this service on three occasions and every time the delivery has been on time and the flowers & succulents gorgeous & really well received. I will definitely use Bloom & Wilde again ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Posted 1 hour ago
First time i have used the company. The box of flowers came (on time) in a well presented sturdy box. The flowers were in the early part of blooming ( bulbs attached ) Which really added to the enjoyment of the present. The flowers blossomed into full bloom and lasted longer than the normal "bunch" .... Thx B&W will be using your services again :)
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered two sets of flowers from Bloom & Wild and they were both gorgeous and arrived really quickly.
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt and reliable; perfect for someone to whom birthdays are really important and special. And interesting choice of additional gifts.
Posted 1 hour ago
I have received and sent several Bloom & Wild letterbox flowers and they have without exception been wonderful! It's extraordinary that the box of unassuming looking stems bloom to become a beautiful long lasting bouquet. The service is excellent, a lovely range of cards to go with the gift and pleasing presentation of the 'instructions'. Very impressed too with their option to 'opt out' of potentially difficult 'special day' emails. They will always be my first choice now when I want to send flowers.
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to order, great value for money, lovely surprise for the recipient. Amazing how the packaging and the flowers being in bud protects the fall of the flowrrs from the letter box.
Posted 1 hour ago
Loved it! It came with instructions on how to care and arrange the bouquet. Great flowers, lovely company.
Always receive such beautiful flowers from others from bloom & Wild but also friends and family love the flowers too. Beautifully packaged and last a long time!
Always quick, easy and efficient ordering with a beautiful product at the end (if you follow the instructions!). Very happy and will always order my flowers from Bloom & Wild!
Unfortunately the flowers were a day late arriving at the recipients address. There was no contact from bloom and wild to let me know about this delay, so I ended up emailing and then telephoning.
The flowers duly arrived the next day, and to be fair, bloom and wild refunded the delivery charge, which was fair.
I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers to celebrate my birthday. can highly recommend the service, the flowers were lovely and lasted along time. I have already recommended the company to friends and family. I look forward to receiving another bouquet . I have also sent a bouquet and chocolates to a friend who was thrilled with the gift
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Gorgeous flowers and really easy ordering process! I would highly recommend and will be purchasing from Bloom & Wild again.
Extremely pleased with the service and quality of the flowers. Will always use in the future
Excellent services, beautiful flowers thank you
Flowers delivered in time and were lovely when they arrived. The recipient was really happy. I also received some flowers from my daughter, they lasted 3 weeks, they were amazing!
So easy to order. Such a lovely bunch of flowers. Thank you.
Ordering is easy. So many beautiful bouquets to pick from, that’s the hard part. The deliveries are on time and the packaging perfect. The blooms are “resting” when received. Once they have been prepared , as per instructions, the flowers literally bloom. They brighten up your day for a couple of weeks , if looked after. Fabulous blooms. Love them
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 51,014 reviews