Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Susan
Paul
Emma
Emma
Very unhappy i thought ordering flowers on Friday 13th was an omen?.
The flowers looked good when delivered, but never opened up as i
thought they should.

So 7 days later the flowers went in the bin. will be buying my wife flowers
from Tesco again there roses last at least twice as long for half the price.

unable to send a picture, i am nearly 80 not 18 don't understand technology.
Hi Tony, Thank you for leaving a review and I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment. We do take matters like this very seriously. Please email us at hello@bloomandwild.com and we will be more than happy to help.
This was the worst website I have ever used. The curser had to be repositioned after every digit or number as it jumped back a space. It took me forever to fill in any details, only with much patience on the third attempt did I manage to complete my order. Even then my message on the gift card did not register. As the flowers were not for me, I cannot say what they were like. I would not use this company again.
oh we're awfully sorry to hear this, Gillian! Could you please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com with the order ID so we can take a look into this for you.
Hi there,
This would normally be a 5 Star review as we have used Bloom and Wild on several occasions this year and have recommended to friends too. Unfortunately we sent my parents flowers for their anniversary on the 31st of Oct initially everything was fine they looked amazing as they followed all the instructions carefully and even at night moved them to a cooler spot . On day 4 the petals started to fall off and by day 7 they were gone . They have just told me this weekend about the flowers as they didn’t want to disappoint us, as they live 200 miles away! We’ve even ordered for ourselves too and they have lasted up to 3 weeks . We’ve just ordered some more this week for our Aunty and Uncle and they are fabulous. So hopefully it was a one off , just a shame that it happened to be for their anniversary .
I'm ever so sorry to hear that your blooms didn't last as they should have! That's certainly not what we would want anyone to experience - especially for such a special occasion! We guarantee all our flowers for at least 7 days so do pop us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com and we would love to put this right :)
Although Bloom&Wild’s flowers are beautiful my experience with their customer care team has been less than satisfactory. Ran into difficulties with an order, rang the same evening and was assured the problem had been solved.
Unfortunately that was not the case resulting in two orders to the same person and two charges to me despite assurances to the contrary. On e-mailing the following day I received a reply which contradicted the explanation given the previous evening.
And to top it all flowers have yet to be delivered.

Whilst I am assured I will receive a refund for one of the orders I have wasted a lot of time trying to sort it out.

The customer care team, whilst very pleasant, don’t seem to understand their own systems and give contradictory and unsatisfactory explanations..

A frustrating and extremely time wasting experience and no flowers for my friend on his discharge from hospital.
Lillian
Have used you before and been happy, ordering is straightforward but this time the flowers were not put through the letterbox but left on the doorstep. My son and daughter in law were away overnight to celebrate her birthday last weekend which was why I chose a letterbox flower delivery. Instead of the flowers being safe inside for their return the box sat out on the step in the heavy rain all night until they found them on the next day. This also advertised their house was empty. Disappointed with that delivery.
Hello there, oh we are sorry to hear that your blooms were not posted as instructed! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can look into this for you.
The flowers were on a 24 hour delivery but arrived a day late so not much good to be honest. Flowers were nice and website easy to navigate
Hello Philip, oh we are sorry to hear that the blooms were delivered later than expected! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can look into this for you.
Flowers lovely I am told. Ordered Chocs but they were not there! Rather an embarrassment since I had promised them. “Customer service” very good in all.however there was one response that left me thinking “never again” call if you wish. I think you have lost my business.
Hi Annie, thank you for leaving your review, although really sorry to read your comments. We'd love to explore further and put things right for you and will be in touch!
Ordering was easy and flower options are wide. However the flowers arrived ripped and looked nothing like in the picture. The recipient was not happy about the flowers but was happy about the gesture we tried. Will not order again.
On this occasion the flowers arrived a day late to my friend. I clicked Monday as delivery day and realised during the tracking on the Monday that the flowers had been handed to the post office on the Sunday. Finally delivered in a sad state Tuesday. Very disappointing. Not pointed out at the time of booking that postal delivery is so unpredictable.
Oh no, we are so sorry to hear this! Please email us via hello@bloomandwild.com with some more details so we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
Unfortunately these flowers were of poor quality even after following the instructions and waiting for the 2 days.
I unfortunately wouldn’t use this service again as a result.
Hello Teri, we are so sorry to hear of your disappointment! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can take a look into this for you.
Original impression good but within one week roses are shrivelling up and leaves are dropping off
Thank you for taking the time to review us, so sorry to hear that there was any disappointment in our blooms as that is never what we want! Please send us an email at Hello@bloomandwild.com and we would be happy to make this right for you
A little disappointing. As my bouquet was not as vibrant as advertised. Maybe it was my choice that was poor. The letterbox selection was very underwhelming to start but by the second day in a vase with plant food they looked better.
Your flower were posted though wrong address
Hello Debbie, oh no we're sorry to hear that! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so that we can look into this for you.
My partner is unfortunately seriously ill and last week was a bad week for her.... a needing cheering up week.
She has used your company before so I felt quite confident doing the same.
No flowers.... post office said they wouldn’t fit through box which is rubbish. It’s more than big enough. This happened repeatedly all week until I went to the post office, had an argument as they didn’t want to give them to me, and collected some ‘interesting’ blooms..... bargain bucket at their best.

Won’t be using again.
Hello Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, so sorry they weren't delivered as we would have hoped! We do try to make it clear that our blooms are to be posted, I am so sorry this didn't happen.
Please email us at Hello@bloomandwild.com and we would be happy to make this right x
Very disappointing. Plenty of grasses but not enough brighter-coloured flowers to give it the colour pop accents it needs. Several daisy heads affixed detached from their stems. I added some of my own home-dried crimson astrantias which helped but all in all, poor value for money.
We are so sorry to hear you were disappointed with the blooms this is not what we would expect! Please do email us at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can investigate this.
would have expected more customer discount following extended and continual brand loyalty
Please do email us at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can discuss this. Sorry for your disappointment!
Flowers did not look how they looked in the picture there were also less roses than shown in the picture
Hello Zoya, oh no we are sorry to hear that the bouquet wasn't as expected! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can have a look into this for you.
I ordered a birthday bouquet on Wednesday to be delivered Saturday. It is now Sunday and the flowers have not arrived. I’ve had no communication to advise why this has not been delivered when I requested. I am very disappointed as i have paid for a service which has not delivered... literally!
Hello Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am so sorry that the order will arrive on day two.

We dispatched them on time, as promised. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. As you may know, while very reliable, Royal Mail Tracked isn't a guaranteed next day delivery service. Very occasionally, it can take two days for the post to arrive.

Please do email us at Hello@bloomandwild.com so that we can make this up to you. Thank you so much
I'm reluctant to say I'm very disappointed with my first order. My Mum received some rather battered stems for her birthday which never fully recovered. A replacement was offered but it didn't arrive
Had lots of bouquets through you from my son, every birthday and Mother’s Day. Always been amazed by your service, and the flowers have been beautiful and long lasting. Howevwe this birthday I was so disappointed with my flowers, the roses didn’t even bloom, the foliage was minimal, and the purple blooms( sorry don’t know the name) were just ok. Very disappointed this birthday.
Hey Ina,

We are sorry to hear this delivery fell below our standards, it's certainly not what we want for you, do get in touch via email so we can put this right for you.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 47,960 reviews