Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
The delivery arrived on time, but arrangement of flowers and selection was poor. The stems seemed they were randomly tossed into the box in every direction. The unboxing experience was shockingly negative and below expectations based on purchases from competitor mail-order florists. Questionable if I’d purchase from B&W again...
I ordered the flowers for my elderly aunts birthday. I specifically chose letterbox flowers as she has dementia and I didn’t want her stressed by missing a delivery, I’ve just been notified via the app that the flowers have been left with a neighbour so I’m disappointed to say the least. The flowers did arrive on the requested date but can’t comment on the flowers fingers crossed they will find their way to her later today
The bunch were smaller than the image portrayed on the site. Not worth the money.
I don't yet know whether the recipient has received the flowers. I chose Bloom and Wild because it promised letterbox delivery. This was really my main consideration. But the email I received said that the driver had left the flowers outside the front door. This was not what I paid for or expected, so am disappointed.
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear that blooms were not able to be posted through the letterbox. I can see that my colleague has been in touch over email this morning so please do let us know if there is anything further we can help with if the flowers have not been received.
Hi I asked for the flowers to be delivered on Friday 27th September - unfortunately they did not get delivered until the afternoon on Tuesday 1st October. Not great for a first time purchase. Good quality once arrived.
Having received beautiful long lasting flowers for Mother's day I sent some to my daughter for her birthday. Unfortunately I have been very disappointed in them.
Arrived day before specified birthday date and the flowers did not freshen up as promised. Unlike the previous (first) order which was very good and so encouraged me to use you again.
Flowers are almost dead when delivered to my friend, very disappointed. Won’t purchase again from your shop.
THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED BUT THE BOX HAD NOT BEEN SEALED THEREFORE THE PARCEL COULD NOT BE DELIVERED RESULT I HAD TO PIC THEM UP FROM THE MAIN P/OFFICE BY HAND DRYED OUT AND LATE THE RECIPITANT WAS MOST UPSET MR NUTTALL
Hi there, we are so awfully sorry to hear that these blooms were not delivered as they should have been! So that we can help put things right it would be wonderful if you could pop us a quick email on hello@bloomandwild.com
Everything was fine apart from my message not being deliverers along with the flowers I sent my friend. She therefore didn’t know the flowers were from me !
Hi There, we are so awfully sorry to hear that your blooms arrived with out their little card! This is certainly not what we want! So that we can look into this and hopefully put things right it would be wonderful if you could pop us a quick email on hello@bloomandwild.com
The flowers that were delivered to me this morning, were almost frozen. I treated them as advised. 12 hours after their arrival, they are no better and will not improve. This is one of 12 deliveries paid for by my daughter as a monthly gift for me. Last year the flowers were sent by Appleyards and were better. I have tried to email you using the info given on the paperwork that was with the flowers but to no avail. I do not have the means to send you a photograph. I am 84. Sincerely, Shirley Davies.
Very disappointed. I ordered flowers on fri for 2 friends Birthdays they didn’t arrive till mon I’ve received flowers from you in the past and know they arrive asleep but my friends arrived nearly dead and even after 2 days the leaves all brown and some dead as you can imagine I felt very embarrassed after saying how great bloom & wild are and not sure I will take the chance and order again especially on a fri if they sit in the post all weekend I really hope you can resolve this issue as the concept is brilliant and wish you success. Mrs J Peasey Ps tried to upload photo but failed to send
The confirmed delivery date was 27th but the flowers did not arrive until the 29th. This was a birthday present and the flowers didn’t arrive on the day.
Hi Richard, I am so awfully sorry to hear your blooms arrived a little later than expected. If you would like to send a quick email over to hello@bloomandwild.com we would really love to help put this right for you.
I was very disappointed with the bouquet sent to my sister -in -law. It did not compare with the bouquet illustrated on your website.
I'm not sure I am happy. Ordered the Katy for my niece's birthday and whilst ordering was easy and they were delivered very quickly, quite honestly the photo sent to me does not appear to resemble the flowers I ordered so I'm a little disappointed. Not sure if I will Order again. 😔
I had a phone call from my daughter in law to say she was sorry to say that the flowers looked half dead . She had to try hard to get them back to living but they never looked good. I am sorry to have to tell you this I don’t like to complain and as a new company I want to encourage you but sorry not this time .
Arrived home to find a note from our postman letting us know that some flowers had been delivered, although not by him. Good job he had left a note otherwise I wouldn’t have known. Flowers left outside an obscure doorway in the open and the full sun of a hot day. Despite being boxed flowers, inside were well on the way to dying & very wilted due to being left in the heat of the full sun. Very disappointed considering there were many other places out of the sun and extreme heat that the flowers could of easily have been left. Particularly the actual, obvious doorway into the house. Very disappointed at the complete lack of thought used by whoever left this delivery. I often send flowers myself and certainly wouldn’t use this company personally now after seeing the lack of care and attention used upon delivering the flowers.
Very disappointed with my first order from B&W. Flowers arrived dull and lifeless and not a patch in comparison to the image shown. Very disappointing as they were bought as a sympathy gift for my grandmother. Contacted them privately (not publicly) via Facebook 4 days ago and that day they were looking into the order but they have not made any contact since - or apology for the disappointing bouquet which is probably the worst part. They simply told me further care instructions (which I followed with no result) and that was it. They also pointed out that the flowers were in good bloom...yes 3 roses of the roses were. But there is at least half of the greenery to what is shown in the image and the rest of the flowers (the small pink “filler” flowers) are dry and crispy and I would pretty much say - dead. An apology for the disappointment would have worked wonders...
The bunch was nice, but a few of the stems were broken when they arrived unfortunately. Wouldn’t use Bloom and Wild again.
Very stressful in terms of delivery. I sent flowers to my sister in law for her 40th Birthday as a surprise. Royal Mail tried to deliver on correct day but was unable to deliver and therefore took them back to the depot. On the evening of the following day I received a notification that the flowers hadn’t been delivered. Now two days later my sister in law will collect flowers. I’m hoping they still look fresh but I doubt it if they’ve been in a box for more than three days. Not much of a birthday surprise.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,955 reviews