Bloom & Wild Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: We believe that you should be able to be there from anywhere with flowers for those you love. Easily order our British designs to send in seconds to be delivered next day through the letterbox.

It's flowers, delivered with love.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Category:
Business & Office

Tracey
"Fantastic service and stunning flowers, have both received and sent with Bloom and Wild and would highly reccommend"
Carol
"I was very happy with my order from Bloom and Wild, I live in a rural area where florists in the nearest town don’t deliver to so its great to be able to order the letterbox flowers. The flowers were beautiful, there were so many I had to use two vases to fit them in and they lasted for three weeks! Have ordered more for myself and also my mother in law, very pleased with the service, thank you!"
"Ordered flowers late at night for 2 friends in need - both bouquets arrived the following day and are still making my friends smile 😊"
"Arrived on time as a present for my sister. She was so pleased with them and kept sending me updates of the flowers opening up! Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have used Bloom & Wild on a number of occasions and my recipients have always been very happy & pleased with the quality of flowers and how they are packaged. A brilliant service - keep up the good work!"
"Efficient fast service and recipient delighted. Will use again"
"Fit threw the letter box perefectly , which is ideal as I wanted them to arrive on my mother’s birthday , however she would have missed the post due to being at work. My mum was really happy with the selection of flowers, she said they looked like wild flowers which was very unique and the card and chocolates was a lovely finishing touch!"
"Discovered Bloom & Wild when we received a surprise gift of a Daisy thank you bouquet from a family member. At first we thought the flowers were wilted from the summer heat, but they soon revived in water and within 48 hours we had a wonderful display, with buds continuing to open over a period of several days. The bouquet lasted over 2 weeks in total, much longer than the floristry bought bouquet that arrived a few days later!"
"Excellent service. Bought these for a new Mum and she loved them."
"My auntie was very impressed with the care and quality of the flowers.They are very unique and auntie felt spoilt.Would highlights recommend xx"
"Easy site to use and easy to order. Delivered perfectly on time and my friend was over the moon with them. She sent me a photo of them and they looked lovely. Thanks for everything x"
"Very good! Will use again!"
"The flowers were beautiful, very pleased."
"My niece was delighted with quality of your flowers and the fact they were delivered by post will use you again"
"Lovely website and efficient service"
"It was a great website and picking and ordering, was quick and simple. Delivery was spot on. My auntie was made up with her rose plant. She sent me a pic. It looked lovely. 100% better then what I was expecting, for letter box flowers. 10/10."
"My grandmother loved her flowers, delivered on her birthday on time. Her words were "they smell beautiful and packaged just lovely". I purchased the 3 months subscription for her. She sent me a photo as attached (slightly blurred probably didn't have her glasses on :p). Very happy with the service, thankyou :) :)."
"Flowers arrived on the day and were beautiful. Kept informed by email. Excellent service and value for money."
"Not easy to pick as there are so many lovely flowers. Easy to order and good you can pick a date in advance. Always arrive on the date requested and the flowers last a LONG time.... upto two weeks usually"
"Lovely, unusual flowers - always so well received."
"item sent - The Coral Rose Plant. Having seen the rose at the the recipients home I can honestly say that she was absolutely delighted with it, The plant arrived promptly, and following the easy instructions planted the rose in the unusual and unique pot. The numerous buds developed into pretty coral coloured blooms and lasted a couple of weeks. She removed the old blooms and now has new growth and is very pleased that the rose is continuing to grow."
"Flowers were delivered on time and the recipient was delighted."
"Great service from Bloom & Wild,easy ordering site and query answered and sorted asap. Flowers are beautiful, look forward to the next time x"
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.82 based on 17,939 reviews