Bloom & Wild Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy

customer service
Kim
"I sent the flowers to my daughter who lives in London. I live in Australia. She said they where beautiful and the ordering process was so easy."
Julie
"So quick and easy to order. My friend was absolutely chuffed to receive the flowers and sent me a photo - they looked just like they showed on-line. Fabulous thanks!"
"I was updated when my flowers were ordered and when they arrived. My friend loved them! Thanks so much. Very quick and efficient service."
"Beautiful flowers, quick and efficient to order and deliver. Never fails to please. Many thanks."
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Having read about Bloom & Wild, when I recently wanted to ‘bunch’ someone as a thank you, I visited their website for the first time and thought that one of the William Morris flower boxes looked so appealing and exactly what I was looking for, so went ahead and ordered. The whole process from start to finish was excellent – an easy to negotiate website displaying a gorgeous choice of blooms [product], prompt order update and delivery – truly Five Star service all round! The recipient was delighted to receive such a pretty box of lovely flowers, which she assures me have lasted and lasted and been much admired by family and friends. Very many thanks indeed to the team at Bloom & Wild for making it such a fun way to send a thank you from Shropshire to Dorset. I look forward to using you again and will not hesitate to spread the word about your gold standard service!"
Posted 51 minutes ago
"I ordered a bouquet for my sister late one evening and it arrived the next day. My sister was very pleased with the flowers and couldn’t believe how well they were packed. I would recommend this company, and yes I will use them again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant service, beautiful flowers and excellent ordering process. Very easy and fast delivery, all for competitive price would highly recommend"
"Lovely selection, very easy to order. The flowers arrived the following day and the recipient was thrilled with them. I will certainly use Bloom and Wild again."
"Great flowers. Everyone I buy them for says how nice they are 💐💐💐"
"Very friendly and helpful"
"Excellent website, very easy to navigate and find the right flowers at the right price. My daughter was delighted to receive the gift from me and said the bouquet was beautiful."
"Having received bloom and wild myself I ordered some for a friend. The whole process was easy, I was kept informed along the way of when they were posted and delivered ( the next day) and my friend was delighted"
"The process was so easy, the choice of flowers and extras is great. They were delivered the next day to my very happy boss, I will definitely order again. ☺️"
"Absolutely fantastic! Saw a discount leaflet in a box of new shoes I biught and thought this is a great idea. Really easy and fun process selecting the flowers. Arrived on time and they look absolutely amazing. The addition of a card is a relly nice touch too!"
"Quick and easy to order. Flowers received when promised. Would definitely recommend."
"A beautiful and varied selection of flowers and gifts for every occasion. Regular updates and friendly customer service from the whole team."
"Great service. Saw this advertised on Tv. Everything went as it said it would. I didn't see the flowers personally but have been told that they were beautiful! Would definitely use this service again."
"Fantastic quality. Fantastic service. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Excellent service and I will definately use them again"
"Such a good service, affordable and great for those who work as they can be delivered during the day. Thank you so much x"
"Brilliant product and service - a great experience all round"
"Fast efficient service. The flowers were individually wrapped and in bud and very much appreciated by the recipient especailly the instructions how to care for them and arrange them"
"The flowers turned up in a really pretty box and looked just as lovely as the photo showed, so I was very pleased with my order. Will definitely use Bloom & Wild again."
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 27,918 reviews