Bloom & Wild Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: We believe that you should be able to be there from anywhere with flowers for those you love. Easily order our British designs to send in seconds to be delivered next day through the letterbox.

It's flowers, delivered with love.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Category:
Business & Office

customer service
Karen
"Got my Christmas tree through. Set it up and within one day it had settled down nicely. It looks fabulous sitting in my windowsill x"
Fiona
"I ordered the Sympathy bouquet to be delivered the day before a close friend's mother's funeral. The flowers were delivered on time and were lovely, in good condition and very pretty. The candle that came with the package was very nice too. Not knowing whether the recipient would be in to receoved the delivery made the letterbox posting ideal. Will definitely use again."
"Bought for my 85 year old father who “couldn’t be bothered putting a tree up” this Christmas. It was wonderful to see the pleasure on his face as we put the tree up together. Beautifully packaged - Lights, baubles, garland and even moss. Small enough to put on the hearth but very effective and smelled lovely... a lasting gift and as a keen gardener it will be planted out next year. One very happy man (and daughter!) Thank you!"
"Great service. Lovely flowers. Thank you."
Posted 31 minutes ago
"Ordered a Christmas tree for my father in law and it arrived the next day early on the morning which I wasn’t expecting. I found it great service and he was very happy with the tree. I would recommend to my friends thank you."
"Think I initially saw your advert on either Instagram/Facebook. Very impressed. Sent Twinkle Tree to my boss asa thank you for her support. She was overwhelmed with it, said it was lovely. A friend/colleague saw it asked where I got it. Then immediately ordered one for her neighbour, who were equally impressed. So thank you Bloom & Wild. Would definitely recommend ad use your service again."
"Have sent the 'letter-box' flowers on more than one occasion and recipients have always commented on the quality and presentation of flowers. The 'letter box' presentation is one of the best options for convenience re;delivery. No large boxes sitting on a doorstep or relying on the goodwill of a neighbour to take delivery."
"I have ordered two bouquets from Bloom & Wild and on both occasions the service has been excellent and the Recipients have commented on how beautiful the flowers are and how long they have lasted. I would recommend Bloom & Wild."
"Very easy to use site, order delivered next day, flowers exactly as described. Recipient is delighted with them."
"Great enjoyment in a little box and for years more"
"I ordered the Christmas sparkle bouquet for my sister and brother in law as house warming present they were delighted with it. We have since ordered another bouquet for our mother for her birthday."
"We gave this little tree to my 94 year-old father-in-law, and it was cheer in a box! We put on the lights and star, and gave him the baubles to do himself. Cheery and fun!"
"The flowers were for my niece's birthday and they were absolutely beautiful thank you."
"Excellent Service and beautiful flowers, delivered the next day as promised."
"Flowers packed extremely well. Lots of different types of foliage and it came with two packets of food. One for use on day 3. The flowers were really beautiful."
"Lovely little tree. Only thing it didn’t fit through letterbox as advertised???!! Really easy to assemble and very pretty. Especially good value with voucher code."
"At last a company who take pride in what they do. Beautiful flowers that last packaged with care and leaflet enclosed stating the name of the flowers received. Perfect in every way"
"Postable bunches of flowers , great concept and the recipients have been very happy."
"The mini Christmas trees were absolutely perfect gifts and so well received. High quality, tiny piece of festive joy!"
"I have have ordered a few times with this company and my customers have been over the moon. Great choice and delivery."
"I have used Bloom and Wild a few times now. The flowers are always good and its so convenient. Its hard to send surprise flowers if you don't know if someones at home or not! Many of these fit through the door. My daughter particularly loved the Christmas Tree which was gorgeous. And always arrive on time!"
"Beautifully packaged. Prompt delivery. The tree was smaller than anticipated, however it looks lovely and I would purchase again from bloom & wild."
"What a fantastic company, I’ve dealt with them alot and never had any problems 5* to you all"
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.83 based on 20,950 reviews