Bloom & Wild Reviews

Based on 73,070 reviews
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 13th August 2022
Susan
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 12th August 2022
Claire
Wide range of products to choose from. Website should be easier to navigate with larger font and easier layout for people with visual impairment to follow.
Having used and received letterbox flowers from Bloom & Wild for a few years, I have to say they are the best. I have only had 1 complaint that was dealt with swiftly and excellent customer service. Having sent 3 letterbox flowers in the last couple of weeks, also received some myself I would not go anywhere else. Thank you.
Excellent process from ordering to delivery. My daughter loved the flowers which arrived in time and were of excellent quality. Thank you
Lots of beautiful flowers to choose from to suit every budget, ordering was very simple and kept up to date with confirmation and delivery
Lovely flowers delivery good. Used Bloom and Wild and will continue find do. Very small point is the choice of cards is not very good.
What a fantastic idea, flowers by post. I ordered my flowers on the last minute for a friend. Wonderful service and beautiful fresh flowers delivered on time. Thank you Bloom & Wild.
Unbelievable….ly good service. Website was very easy to navigate, amazing choice on offer and delivery was well packed and arrived safely and on time. Couldn’t recommend a service more, as a first time user I can say with my heart I will be returning with my business. 11/10
Beautiful flowers, so different, amazing they can be sent flat packed. Very efficient service and delivery.
Lovely flowers, fresh and delivered when promised, will definitely use again
Found what I wanted quickly, and found ordering super easy. Was a gift for my daughter to cheer her up. She was absolutely delighted with the flowers.
Delivered the next day and my friend loved them. Your flowers ate always beautiful and fresh and last a few weeks.
Easy to order lots of choice Arrived on time letting me know they had by email
The flowers are very good value for money and have lasted really well. The colours were as described. I was extremely pleased with them.
The flowers arrived in bud, letterbox variety, and were very well received by the recipients My ordered was placed for 15th August, unfortunately, due to high demand with Royal Mail, they arrived on the following day.
The flowers are always long lasting and the recipients have always been delighted with their letterbox flowers
Great service and arrived as scheduled for my friends birthday
Beautiful blooms, well packaged
Ordered as a gift it was received in time and I’m told they are beautiful. Whole experience was easy, really happy thank you.
Really beautiful and next day delivery! Perfect gift
Always excellent flowers that last a long time. Great service
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.9 based on 73,070 reviews