Bloom & Wild Reviews

Business & Office

Sheila
Sheila
Verified Buyer

Easy to order. Not too much choise. I like the forests choice. The flowers also last a long time. My friend ordered for her sister and they lasted for ages!
Lynne
Lynne
Verified Buyer

Ordered on a whim for my Mum. Next day delivery. She loved the flowers which were the team at Bloom & Wild’s choice. She loved how the roses came in their own little jackets to protect the buds too! Would highly recommend as they fit through the postbox so she didn’t miss the delivery
Emily
Verified Buyer

Love the branding and attention to detail, also the way you treat your customers
Anna
Verified Buyer

The website was the easiest I’ve used and judging from the photo taken of my mother in law and her flowers they were lovely and she was delighted. Will be back!
Heather
Verified Buyer

Lovely flowers, good service. Very happy.
Suzanna
Verified Buyer

Hello ... I chose to use you having been the lucky recipient of your letterbox bouquet personally. It was important to me that the flowers I sent were lovely since my friend is having a gruelling experience, I wanted to help her smile. Many thanks x

Rachael
Verified Buyer

Really simple to order, beautiful flowers delivered with real care and attention. Those I sent them to loved them.
Christine
Verified Buyer

prompt delivery and fresh carefully packed blooms in wonderful range of colours.
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection and quality of flowers. Impeccable service.
Alexis
Verified Buyer

The flowers were easy to arrange, stunning and lasted for over 2 weeks. Love that they fit
Through the letter box.
Debbie
Verified Buyer

Having received flowers from yourselves which were lovely, well presented and lasted well, I chose from your Letterbox range to send to a good friend for whom this service was perfect. The whole process was very easy to action online, I was kept well informed of progress and the order was delivered swiftly. My experience has given me much confidence in your company and I will certainly use Bloom & wild in the future
Verified Buyer

Excellent and very prompt service. Lovely flowers. These were a gift for someone else, but I have been given them myself and they always arrived in good condition, were lovely flowers and lasted well.
Mary
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering apart from not being able to edit the address of the person I sent the flowers to. Would defo recommend Bloom and Wild and use again
Verified Buyer

Ordering was super easy and the order arrived on time. My friend sent me a photo of the flowers and they looked lovely. Great way to order as it goes through the letter box when people are at work.
Verified Buyer

Really easy website and ordering process. Bouquet was delightful. 5 stars !
Joanna
Verified Buyer

I know I can rely on Bloom and Wild for easy ordering, prompt delivery and a happy recipient. However, most important to me is the quality of the flowers and plants. They are stylish but not fussy, contemporary but not pretentious, and the range ensures that there is always something that echoes the taste of the recipient.
Justine
Verified Buyer

Quality is second to none perfect flowers that last and you dont have to worry that no-ones home!!!
Richard
Verified Buyer

Swift delivery. My mum was very happy with them and the quality of them is great.

Excellent service
Mrs
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers delivered on time and a great website
Verified Buyer

It made me happy because the recipient of my gift of flowers was delighted.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

The flowers were extremely carefully packed and arrived on time and through the letter box as advertised.
Verified Buyer

I ordered flowers for my mum's birthday and didn't read the bouquet came with a cake which was a wonderful surprise for all. I will definitely order again.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.80 based on 14,240 reviews