Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Will definitely order from here again. Easy to order - excellent service
Posted 44 minutes ago
Ordering was fine no problems and flowers arrived as arranged, however, the picture the recipient sent me of the flowers I was not that happy with for the money they cost, expected better !!
Posted 1 hour ago
My friend said the flowers were gorgeous and even more beautiful when they had some water the next day
Gorgeous flowers that arrive in perfect condition. Use bloom and wild all the time :)
Perfect service, my Grannie adored her dried flower arrangement I got her for her 90th birthday 😍
Beautiful, radiant and full of colour. My sister sent me flowers from Bloom and Wild and and now I send these to everyone to brighten up their day. Thank you
I have used Bloom & Wild a few times now, the website is so easy to use.
There is so much choice and my favourite products are the letterbox flowers.
Each person I have sent flowers to have commented on how beautiful they are and how they last a long time as they are not yet in bloom upon arrival.
I also find the pricing very reasonable, and what nicer way to show your love to friends and family than with beautiful flowers.
Very easy and the flowers were beautiful
What a wonderful company Bloom & Wild are to deal with. Such an efficient service and the flower's are beautiful and fresh, packed with care and love. My friend was over the moon when they turned up. Will use again and again.
Flowers delivered on time, beautiful and lasted well, thank you
Lovely selection of flowers, and very easy to order
Excellent efficient service. Flowers arrived very fresh and on time
Beautiful seasonal flowers, my daughter gained additional pleasure from them through watching the buds blossom
Efficient, good communication and excellent quality of flowers. Delivery was quicker than expected.
Flowers were delivered as promised and now look amazing.
Would and will use them again.
Flowers were birthday gift for my niece, arrived promptly during the morning, was surprised that tulips are still with their bulbs. Flowers seemed to have opened up nicely, though antirrhinum still droopy.
Very quick and easy.
I received great service,
And my friend who received them said they were absolutely beautiful,
She aid the presentation was gorgeous and we love the way they bloom a little more each day.
Poor flowers, had some previously and they were lovely
Hello Cathy, oh we're awfully sorry to hear you are disappointed with the blooms on this occasion! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com with some more details so we can take a look into this for you.
Have used B&W three times now and the flowers are generally delivered on schedule and as depicted on the website. Some flowers do sometimes come out of the box looking a little squashed and unloved, but freshen up as soon as they are placed in a vase and given some water. A minor weak point from the last delivery was the dried and withered grass stems in the bouquet, which we just disposed of. Would certainly use again and recommend.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 50,894 reviews