Bloom & Wild Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: We believe that you should be able to be there from anywhere with flowers for those you love. Easily order our British designs to send in seconds to be delivered next day through the letterbox.

It's flowers, delivered with love.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy

customer service
Sarah
"Fabulous flowers. Super quick service. I would highly recommend."
Richard
"Not used these folks before, but was tempted in by an advert on Facebook - and a discount voucher! Turned out to be a great choice, my valentines roses are still looking fab almost two weeks after they arrived, and my mother was very happy with the assortment I sent her for her birthday. Recommended."
"The blooms I chose were the Farrah, I chose them because they were beautiful colours and spring like. They arrived the next day (even though I ordered super late) and after 2+ weeks my Mum is still enjoying them!! Fantastic concept and product. Highly recommended"
"Thank you .. delivered on time and recipient very happy. Can't say who delivered as I wasn't the recipient."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Easy to order and recipient was very pleased with the flowers"
Posted 50 minutes ago
"Ordering from Bloom and Wild was a very easy and straight forward process. The flowers were delivered right on time and are absolutely stunning. Thank you Bloom and Wild will definitely order again!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Having never used Bloom & Wild before I wasn’t sure what to expect, however I was absolutely thrilled with both the service and the quality of the flowers. I ordered the Maria Bouquet as a gift and the recipient said they were some of the best quality flowers she had received and all the flowers arrived in perfect condition. The ordering process was super easy and I received regular email updates on my order. I will definitely be using B&W again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very good delivery, that’s about it. The flowers came and it looks like 80% of the flowers were dropped off somewhere else. (Compared to the advertising picture) I understand a burger never looks as good, but you’d expect different if you’d spent £20 on flowers. Next time I shall be going to Tesco or Asda."
Posted 1 hour ago
"As a retired florist I really appreciate such a wonderful selection of top quality blooms. Eccellent service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great flowers ... really simple to order ... arrived in perfect condition 😊"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very good service. Easy to use, delivered on time and flowers were beautiful."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very easy website to order from and had lovely compliments from the couple of who received the flowers! The perect gift and will definitely order again."
"Order processed the next day, as requested - the flowers were really pretty (and made the recipient cry happy tears, which was the intended response!!!)"
"The flowers I sent arrived the following day even though I had made the order The recipient was delighted. She sent me a photo and they were lovely. It’s such a good idea to be able to send without the Home owner being in. Posting through the door is extremely efficient and they remain very fresh. I have received two of your flower boxes ,this was when I first became aware of your company. Well done."
"I've sent a number of boxes as gifts and have received delighted thanks - so thank you Bloom and Wild for spreading such happiness!"
"I ordered these to be delivered to a friend of my last week. She was absolutely delighted with them. She commented how nicely packaged they were and she was impressed with the flowers themselves, as in the quality and colour. I will definitely being using your services in the future. Many thanks 😀"
"Very efficient, and my mother in law was over the moon with her bouquet. She was thrilled with the scent too"
"Brilliant customer service and beautiful flowers. Will definitely use Bloom & Wild again instead of the usual big chain company that I have previously used. Thank you!"
"I just ordered the most beautiful fresh flower bouquet fot a birthday, I am realy happy with the service!!"
"Flowers were a small gift for my daughter, she adored them. I wanted to test this concept, getting flowers through the letterbox is unusual but as it has worked for me I will purchasing these again and again. Next purchase will be just for me :)"
"Ordering process easy, flowers delivered on time, in excellent condition. Very satisfied, would definitely recommend."
"The flowers ordered for a special birthday were delivered with care and the flowers were in very good condition and arrived on time. I had ordered extra flowers so had expected, when I saw them, more or them and more variety. Not quite as the photos on line. There were a good amount of leaves. So - much to enjoy but not entirely satisfied. I will hesitate before sending again. Finally, I almost immediately received a brochure from a connected firm selling bed linen and although I tried to unsubscribe in the usual way, the only way to stop it was to send a personal email. This took some time that I did not want to use on such activities. I hope this feedback is helpful because this product is so very nearly excellent."
"Flowers were bought as a gift, they arrived on time and in lovely condition."
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.83 based on 23,039 reviews