Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
I used Bloom & Wild to order flowers to my daughter as a suprise. She was delighted! The flowers were wrapped very carefully and once in the vase with water, they took a few hours to fully bloom. A total transformation from buds to fragrant delicate flowers. We were both pleasantly surprised and I will use them again for sure.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Flowers are lovely. Its great they think about pet friendly blooms. Its a perfect pick me up to send. The website is really easy to navigate and the subscription is really simple to adapt to your needs. Its great value for money.
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to purchase and delivery was on time. Recipient is very pleased with the end result.
Posted 1 hour ago
I found the website really easy to navigate, it had a great selection of flowers at a good price. Delivery was included which I liked and I ordered flowers for next day delivery that arrived on time. Bloom & Wild will definitely be my mail florist of choice!
Love the way the letter box flowers are packaged and include really helpful information on how to display them. Flowers last really well
The recipient of my flowers was my step-daughter for her birthday, and she likes something different, but is also quite critical in looking at services, products etc. She was absolutely thrilled with the large bouquet of tulips, particularly pleased they were in bud so that she could watch them come out, and loved the multifarious colours. It was an ideal bunch for her but I also spent a long time looking at all the alternatives on the website, there were many bunches or letterbox flowers I could have happily chosen for her. I chose Bloom and Wild because I was sent their letterbox flowers on my birthday and liked the ethos and was very pleased with the flowers.
Really loved receiving a bouquet from Bloom and Wild, and watching it open and reach its peak! So it was a pleasure to buy for my best friend's birthday and share the love!
All t he flowers I have sent apparantly have been beautiful. I have no problem in recommending your company. Bit disappointed that I have not received any special offers of reduced flowers as I signed up for that . Wont hesitate to use you again.
Bloom & Wild had the exact Jasmine plant I was looking for to send for Mother's Day. The fragrance was beautiful and Mom really loved it. Bloom & Wild have a wide variety of flowers and plants to choose from. I'm really happy with the service they provide.
Having received these flowers as a gift, and being very impressed with the quality and length of time my beautiful flowers lasted, I ordered them for a colleague . Website made choosing & ordering flowers very easy. I was kept informed at each stage. Flowers arrived and were every big as gorgeous as the ones I’d received. Will definitely use again!
Beautiful flowers and really reliable delivery ❤️
Amazing company and website to use, loved the part where it shows you in bloom pictures. Would definitely use again. Dispatch and delivery very quickly aswell thank you
This was my first time ordering from you and hopefully wont be the last as it was easy to order and the recipient was delighted with then.
Easily ordered Letterbox flowers sent to a grieving friend, she said they were lovely.
I received some Bloom and Wild flowers for my birthday back in Jan. I was so impressed by the instructions the tips and how long the flowers lasted than I have totally switched to B&W for all flowers I send. Attention to detail is everything and this company really delivers on that front.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Ordering was easy and best of all I got a discount code, so it was a win win.
Have used 3 times & will definitely use again. Efficient service, flowers arrived intact through letterbox & lasted well.
Always delivered on time. Al;ways something to suit all pockets. Always of top quality Always wrapped for greatest protection of blooms. Always lasts longer than any other flower purchases. The last ones I sent, as Easter letter box delivery on Wednesday before Maundy Thursday, are still in full bloom and have nor yet started to drop. Never disappoint the recipient. A very satisfied customer.
Ordered late Friday afternoon and the flowers arrived at my sister in laws before 9am on the Saturday!! Amazing service and super speedy! Easy to shop and good levels of communication post order - would definitely recommend!
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Brilliant service and beautiful flowers. Would definitely order again. Thank you. Very efficient too. Leanne.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.85 based on 55,256 reviews