Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Jamie
Lynda
Lynda
More Photos & Videos
My friend said they were lovely & very fresh!

Easy to order and a great selection
Birthday present for a friend, who was thrilled with the gorgeous flowers. Definitely be ordering again.
Beautiful flowers & fantastic service. Used this company a few times, always first class feedback from the receiver, highly recommend.
Beautiful selection and website so easy to use. Delivery next day :)
Gift ordered ar short notice delivered the following day. The recipient was very impressed with the way individual flowers were protected and the quality of the blooms. Well done and many thanks to all concerned.
I have ordered from Bloom & Wild a few tines now and I am very pleased with the service. Ordering is very simple and updates are regular to let you know when the flowers are despatched and delivered. The flowers were all presents and my friends absolutely loved them. The flowers are packaged so well and arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely reccomend. Thank you. J
I have used Bloom & Wild to send flowers to 4 different people and they have all made a point of telling me how much and for how long they have enjoyed the blooms. The booking and payment are very easy, and living overseas, I particularly appreciated the updates on the delivery process. I will definitely be using Bloom & Wild again whenever I want to send flowers.
This is a lovely young company with great service and lovely flowers. Will use them again!
I absolutely love Bloom & Wild, they are my go to for flowers! The plants and flowers come beautifully and carefully packaged without the worry of whether or not the recipient will be home. The huge range and recent addition of chocolates, candles etc mean they are perfect for any occasion... they even sell mini Christmas trees which my grandmothers love :)
I use Bloom and Wild to send flowers to friends and colleagues regularly. Everyone is always delighted and great that you don't have to be home to receive them.
The bouquets are so nice to receive ,with instructions and recyclable packaging. My daughter starting sending me them after Christmas and I so looked forward to receiving the. That she extended the present for another 6 months!
Beautiful long lasting flowers Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Very easy to select a posy in the correct price range and complete the delivery and payment details. The recipient was thrilled with the quality of the flowers.
I will definitely use Bloom & Wild again.
I ordered the Hallie letterbox flowers for a friends birthday. They arrived on time, in good condition and ten days later are still blooming.
I chose to make an order by phone. Everything was handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
Always lovely ordering from B&W. Customer services are great (I had a little incident when royal mail let us down). give flowers a day or two to recover from their journey but then they last for weeks with TLC.
You sent me a voucher in the post - opportunely for me wanting to send a friend birthday flowers, when I couldn't get out and do it, or anything, myself. They arrived on the day and are looking lovely a week and a day later. My friend was intrigued by them coming through the letterbox, enjoyed arranging them, and has been sending me photos showing how beautiful they were, and still are since. We are both very happy :)
Hi Lucy, top marks out of five for a wonderful services &beautiful flowers. I am living in Ireland and found your website from following Josie fashionmumblr. Really impressed with the way flowers are presented and details on how to arrange. I will definitely be using Bloom and Wild again and I wish you continued success as you deserve it with your company a brilliant idea. Stay safe all.
Great service. The flowers delivered were amazing. Lovely way to send them. A big Thankyou to Bloom & Wild.
Easy to order, quick and helpful service, lovely flowers when they arrived in good time. Thanks!
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.85 based on 44,857 reviews