Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Thanks for putting a smile on my face as this beautiful gift arrived through the mail for my birthday. Thank you, Mr. H
Posted 1 hour ago
Great, easy to use service!
Posted 1 hour ago
My daughter was delighted to receive a bunch of spring flowers from Bloom & Wild. The flowers get better as the days go by.
So easy to order from a great choice. It was so lovely to know Mum was getting flowers through her letterbox. She loved them. Will definitely be ordering from Bloom& Wild again - especially while I can’t visit.
The stokes in my flowers don’t look great, my first bunch had three broken, hoping my next bunch I won’t have a problem, as I love them.
My first order had a slight problem, but it was dealt with promptly.
It was very easy to pick my flowers and get through the checkout they arrived promptly and the recipient was very happy.
For an ‘oldie’ that is rather hesitant about ordering online I found your website to be one of best. So easy to use, particularly when it came to the end and I wanted to alter the words that I had typed for the card. Top notch. Thank you. The recipient also said that her plants were looking healthy and well presented. My son used your company for some flowers that he sent me a while back and they lasted an age and I loved all your tips on presentation and how to keep them looking good.
Very satisfied with the service and flowers
I'm afraid the flowers I ordered for a friend on Monday 30th March didn't arrive until yesterday (9th April) and were really fit only for the bin! I appreciate this may be a postage issue but I am still disappointed with the service provided.
The ordering process is very easy. Flowers are always delivered on the day requested and the flowers in very good condition. I was recommended by my daughter (Laura Monk from Cambridge) who uses your service a lot.
excellent service (even in a pandemic) good communication and beautiful flowers!
Very good service during these difficult times
First time I have used them, but it will not be the last. Cannot say anything negative about any part of the service.
Easy to order and beautiful flowers that last for ages.
The service is excellent! I have used them twice now and on each occasion the recipients have been absolutely THRILLED and have loved not just the flowers but also the care and attention to detail with the good instructions. Definitely recommend and will use again and again!
Very efficient service
Beautiful flowers, lots of choice, and a nice easy ordering process.
Thank you so much for delivering all the flowers I ordered! 4 bunches and they were all delivered quickly and look beautiful, so has made people very happy!! Definitely recommending and using again !
Delivered on time, lovely blooms and I know my daughter will have pleasure for days (weeks!) to come. I received Bloom&Wild as a gift was so impressed I am using them now for all flowers. Sorry I don't have a photo - but I received blooms on March 21st and they are still lovely on 10th April!
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 33,632 reviews