Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Gemma
Gemma
Caroline
Jennifer
Jennifer
Flowers were delivered on time and were appreciated especially as favourite flowers are fresia
Posted 42 minutes ago
Everything was unbelievably easy
There was a good choice and ordering was easy. The flowers were delivered next day and my friend was really delighted.
Wondeful service and products! Thank you! So easy to place an order with you, too. People are always delighted with the flowers sent to them by you.
great service, lovely bunch of flowers sent :-) thank you
Always lovely flowers that arrive on time
The experience was very positive. The web site was quick and easy to use with the only dilemma as which floral arrangement to choose! The flowers arrived on the date I had chosen and once they were put in water the blooms opened and they looked excellent, from the pictures I was sent
Beautiful flowers easy to use site. Great communication on delivery. Highly recommend. Thanku
Flowers were sent to my mum to cheer here up! She said they were beautiful.
My daughter was thrilled to receive her letterbox flowers. It was a beautiful surprise that made her smile all day!
Easy to order and delivery always on time Flowers are packaged beautifully and they are a delight when in full bloom . Would definitely recommend . Elaine
Very impressed at how easy it was and my Mother said they were the best flowers she received for her birthday.
Easy ordering process & great communication on the delivery date & any delays
First time using this service, was very impressed, it was a lovely way to thank friends we stayed with and hadn't seen in 18 months. Will certainly use again.
The recipient was very disappointed, as I was, in the condition of the flowers on receipt. But I had a phone call yesterday afternoon from Norma to say flowers were looking very good. I gave you 4 stars out of 5 because of the condition on arrival. The lady they were sent to is recovering from cancer after 6 years and she has been unwell and is waiting to see a specialist on Saturday and I just wanted to brighten her day. Flowers were delivered on date, so give you 5 stars for delivery.
First time I used Bloom & Wild, treated myself to some gorgeous sunflowers. Flowers are fantastic, arrived quickly and safely.
Excellent gift, very professionally handled and delivered. Highly recommend buying from them.
Always such beautiful flowers, reasonably priced and fast delivery. Would recommend!
Excellent customer service
Bloom & Wild has become my go to for any flowers I want to send to others (or myself!). Their flowers are beautiful & the delivery is seamless.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.85 based on 60,633 reviews