Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Easy to order, prompt emails keeping me informed. Delivered incredibly quickly.
Posted 31 minutes ago
Birthday gift
Posted 1 hour ago
Christmas tree delivered on time. Good quality product (ordered one last year that is growing in garden).
Posted 1 hour ago
Bloom & Wild are great for sending floral gifts. Everyone I’ve sent things to have been delighted. It’s perfect for sending flowers when you’re not sure if someone is going to be in when they’re delivered. I also love to receive flowers from Bloom & Wild!
Posted 1 hour ago
My friend was absolutely delighted receiving her letter box flowers for her special birthday. Ordering was so easy and there was a lovely selection to choose from. Will definitely use Bloom and Wild again!
Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely flowers delivered on time. The recipient was very happy with her delivery!
Posted 1 hour ago
I have been using bloom and wild for a few years now and absolutely love it. The flowers are always beautiful and last for weeks. I love that they come with instructions on how to arrange. My friends and family have loved receiving these as gifts. We ordered the mini Christmas trees this year and they are fabulous. The ordering side is very easy and there has never been any issue with delivery. I like the bloom and wild reminds me of my special events too.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very fast shipping and I love my mini Christmas tree it’s perfect for my studio apartment
Beautiful flowers always delivered on time - highly recommend!
Gift for my sister in law. The flowers arrived on her birthday. She said they were beautiful with a great fragrance
Easy to order, wide choice and delivered on time. All the people I have sent flowers to have been delighted with them and so I am delighted with your service. Thank you.
Very easy to order and as far as I know recipient said flowers are lovely. I received some myself self after being in hospital and I thought they were beautiful which is why I used your service.
Beautiful flowers and quick and easy delivery. Love using this service and my girlfriend loves her flowers every time
Excellent company to deal with, I am over 80 years old, not very confident with the Internet, but I found B & W very easy to use, I even changed the delivery dates,changed couldn’t believe how easy it was. As I have been the recipient of their letterbox flowers several times in the past I knew how good they were, their flowers are lovely, colours put together beautifully, very fresh & carefully packed. A very easy site to use, highly recommended.
Nice flowers but they were rather squashed on arrival.
Brilliant service, easy to order online, a lot of choice at affordable prices! I would totally recommend Bloom and Wild 😊
I have used Bloom and Wild several times this year and my experience has been excellent. On each occasion, the recipient has been delighted especially with the freshness of the flowers. Ordering is very easy and and the courier keeps you updated with delivery progress.
I bought a a mini Christmas tree with chocolates for a friend and her daughter, they loved it , it made their day. It was delivered on the day expected and was a wonderful surprise. Would highly recommend!
Bloom and Wild are now my "go to" florist. As a regular customer I can vouch for the quality of the flowers and speed of delivery... Well done Bloom and Wild team !
Used twice very good flowers excellent delivery good value
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.85 based on 65,262 reviews