Bloom & Wild Reviews

Bloom & Wild, Unit 202, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Category:
Business & Office

Alexander
"My experience with the flowers was great. They came in a very convenient compact box and with clear instructions for watering and plant food. I must admit they seemed a little 'simple' at first, but flourished into the most amazing bouquet! I was really pleasantly surprised!"
Andrew
"Delivery on time. Flowers, Card and gift all good quality. Recipient very pleased. Quality over quantity is important to me as a customer."
Charlotte
"We sent our friend some flowers, she works full time so thought the idea of bloom and wild was amazing. Found the whole experience so easy the flowers arrived on time and look fabulous."
"The flowers were absolutely beautiful and my friend says 3 weeks later they still look good!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to order and excellent service"
"I have made a number of orders with Bloom & Wild and have always had great feedback on the flowers that have been delivered."
"The flowers were lovely but Royal mail were dissappointing"
"Flowers arrived quickly and were beautiful"
"Excellent customer service my friend was really happy with the product. Fresh flowers and lovely selection. Will order from this company again."
Miss
"They have achieved some that I would never have thought possible, Beautiful Bouquets of Fresh cut Flowers delivered through your Letterbox!!! and since i took the plunge around a year ago to try them I've looked back or ordered from anyone else since. The Flowers are lovely, also they have Scent which seems to have vanished from flowers today. I Highly Recommend BloomandWild."
"Not only do they offer beautiful flowers, their customer service is amazing. I accidentally sent a surprise bouquet to an old address and they helped me get the flowers back to my friend the same day!"
"I've bought flowers through bloom and wild a few times and have been very happy every single time! Service, quality of products, everything is excellent! They have bouquets that are perfect gifts for all occasions! Will continue using Bloom and Wild in future!"
"Excellent service and beautifu fresh flowers that last"
"Fabulous selection of flowers to choose from. My flowers have stayed fresh for 2 weeks now and still look beautiful. Love the convenience of the letterbox flowers 💐"
"Excellent communication, beautiful flowers that have stayed fresh for so long. Fabulous selection of bouquets 💐"
"Really easy to order, quick process and my friend loved her gift! So convenient to not have to work out if they’re in or not to receive flowers. Can’t wait to buy more and maybe even treat myself!"
"delivery quick and flowers still in lovely bloom"
"excellent and generous choice of flowers. delivery on time. excellent service which surpasses the numerous suppliers to be found on line. this is the best way to send flowers. post box very clever"
"Gorgeous flowers"
"delivery is always on time. communications are excellent. would recommend to everyone."
"It was very easy to order. The only negative was that my name wasn’t put on the delivery card so my friend didn’t know who they were from."
"Lovely flowers which were delivered the very next day after ordering. Much appreciated by all three recipients. Easy to navigate the website . Will definitely send Bllom & Wild flowers again to bring good cheer."
"Flowers arrived as stated and the recipient was very happy with them."
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.81 based on 15,866 reviews