Bloom & Wild Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: We believe that you should be able to be there from anywhere with flowers for those you love. Easily order our British designs to send in seconds to be delivered next day through the letterbox.

It's flowers, delivered with love.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Category:
Business & Office

Claire
"I ordered 2 letterbox delivery’s , both arrived on time & the flowers were beautiful, such a fantastic idea to be able to send flowers knowing that they will always be delivered without having to be in to receive them, both friends were surprised and said how beautiful the blooms were"
Fiona
"I ordered flowers for a friends 40th birthday as we were unable to attend her party. Her words were, “A beautiful surprise through my letterbox. I love, love, love them. Thank you so much."
"Arrived on time looking beautiful and fresh, thank you!"
"Always delivered on time and always beautiful."
"Flowers are always well received when I send them and customer service has been amazing when things have gone wrong."
"I ordered several flower deliveries and a gift and they all arrived on time and in perfect condition. Everyone was very happy!"
"Healthy, beautiful flowers, delivered quickly and not compromising on quality."
"the letterbox orchid was delivered on time and delighted the recipient who had, sadly, lost her sister to cancer..."
"Quick and easy to order and postbox delivery"
"I was told the flowers were the best out of 8 bouquets delivered to my mother for her birthday!"
"Beautiful flowers and excellent service. Will be using you again."
"Lovely flowers intriguingly presented and delivered"
"Beautiful flowers, arrived perfectly packaged."
"My sister was sooo HAPPY with the BEAUTIFUL flowers This made me smile too help her through a rough time she is going through....x"
"It was very easy and the communication was great. Beautiful flowers as well - my friend was very happy!"
"Very easy to use website and all flowers delivered on time. Feedback from recipients is that flowers are always beautiful and last for a long time."
"Beautiful flowers made my friends very happy and they lasted well. Lovely help on the phone and extra flowers when some were late fabulous service and very much appreciated."
"It’s very exciting to send the flowers that you know will be lovely."
"The flowers and gift arrived on time and were in excellent condition. I have used Bloom & Wild several times now & have always been delighted!"
"It was really easy to order and they were delivered on time and my friend was really thrilled with them and having seen several photo's over the last 3 days they look stunning."
"I sent the flowers to my daughter for her birthday and she was really thrilled with the them. They were beautiful. I.ve received two lots of flowers from Bloom and Wild and they were both great and lasted ages."
"Flowers are always amazing, brilliant blooms that last for ages, provides a very special gift. Very good value"
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.82 based on 16,881 reviews