Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Delivered on requested date. We had a beautiful Christmas party tree kids loved opening on planting. Would highly recommend.
My son introduced me to the company sending me a beautiful bouquet. Fabulously presented and I have since used them on a couple of occasions. More coming up. What a find. Wonderful. Love the letter box flowers. Can’t always guarantee the recipient is at home. Both sister in laws said what a wonderful surprise in a box.
Easy to order and tracked information
Not posted though letterbox, why ?
We love our little tree, the fact it can be replanted after Christmas makes it even better!
A very easy and simple way to send beautiful flowers around the country
Wonderful service for order to keeping me informed that delivery is in process to informing me the recipient has received the delivery. My friend was really most delighted with her flowers. I am definitely a convert to Bloom and Wild and they are now my go to flower service.
Easy to order Prompt delivery Lovely product (Placed order as I had been v impressed by a Bloom and Wild Mother’s Day gift earlier this year )
Absolutely delighted with the letterbox tree! Would definitely order from you again.
Excellent customer service - I was very impressed.
As always excellent service, costings and another happy relative. Many thanks
I ordered 2 letter box bunches for 2 poorly friends. They were delivered as promised and I was kept informed about the delivery which was great because I knew when they had been received. I haven’t seen them, but my friends report they are beautiful. Thank you for letting my friends know I’m thinking of them.
A very good experience from start to finish. The flowers were well received and beautiful. Thank you.
Bloom and Wild went above and beyond my expectations. The process of ordering was simple, quick and easy to follow. I was really impressed with the next day delivery which was done as standard! I will most definitely recommend others to use!
The whole process was excellent even when I hand to amend recipients name due to auto correct.
Quick and slick service and good fresh flowers. Will use again
The recipient of the flowers was really delighted with the bouquet and I found the ordering process easy.
Imaginative, beautiful Products. Love them
Excellent product quality, beautifully wrapped. An absolute treat to receive!
Beautiful flowers,easy to order good service
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 29,748 reviews