Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
The product was very good and easy to install.
Hi Chris. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Excellent service and good quality product would use again
Hi Graham. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Good quality with choice to get the right panel.
Hi Colin. Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
It took quite a while to arrive after purchase but I assume that’s because it was fabricated to order. Good quality item with a nice finish although it had bent/warped a bit either in transit or from the plastic moulding covering the wood when made. It took a while to fit because of the bend in it but looks good now it’s in after a few modifications. I don’t think it’s worth £135 to be honest
Hi Byron, thank you for your feedback, you are right these are manufactured to order so do take 1 week from order to delivery. These panels are made from moisture resistant MDF and MDF can bow when not laid flat or installed properly. This normally isn't a problem as long as the panel is secured back to a straight frame or framework under the bath. It is sometimes easier to work with a straight panel, if this is the case then the panel needs to acclimatise before installation. Please follow the link below which is our guide to acclimatisation. Many Thanks https://www.bathpanelstore.co.uk/ekmps/shops/bathpanelstore/resources/Other/acclimating-bath-panels.pdf
Just Fitted a flexi corner bath panel and it looks great. Very well made and definitely wont break and crack like our old panel.
Was relieved to at last find a company that could make a customised 'P' shaped bath panel, after searching for over a year. Panel arrived as expected, however one slat was dented. Decided to get Bath Panel Store to install, as not straight forward. A little frustrated by difficulty in communicating, however Brendan did arrange for Alan to fit, plenty of spare parts in van, and we are delighted with the professional looking result. Thank you!
Ordered bath panels, cost £184. Supposed to have been delivered days ago but no sign. Can’t get through on phone, email won’t send when done through the web page and no email address that I can find. Web chat not working either. They have managed to take my money though! Looking into taking this further.
Product arrived on time and is of very good quality. This was the only commercial grade panel I could find and I must say I have every confidence in it lasting for years
Yes if only I'd read the other review sites I too like many others here would never have bothered to order goods from Bath Panel Store and Gold Tap Store. I've tried all the usual channels to contact them but it seems they don't like talking or replying to emails, I can guess why having now read the other reviews here! Goods bought and paid for and even sent (after a long delay) which ain't bad looking at some cases here at least I got my order, shame it wasn't what I ordered but at least I got something! How I might return it and get my money back seems unlikely so far being as they won't answer my emails! So I've took my complaint to Sage the people that are happy to take your cash and hand it right to them to continue causing more headache and trouble!! So yes in short don't waste your time and money with these jokers who clearly have never heard of customer service!!!!
Hi Simon, I can only find an order for a gold plated unslotted basin waste in your name, please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk if there is a problem. Many Thanks
Initially things were going well. I had found a company who could supply custom panels to fit where others could not supply at the required height. Good comms during the order process with Brendan and the package arrived in a fair time. I booked trades to install professionally and then realised only one panel of my two panel order had been received. Thankfully Brendan sorted that no drama and sent another and apologised for the mistake. Only then when I had two panels did I realise that one panel was in fact not to spec ordered and worse was actually split down one side so completely unusable even if we could some how make it fit. I figured Brendan would help get it sorted and would supply a correctly specified panel without drama. Boy was I wrong. They have gone totally radio silent on me. No responses to email requests even when flagged as a consumer complaint and their phone line is permanently switched off. I am now stuck with one installed panel I am happy with and one half completed job missing a panel in the other bathroom. I had to send the trades back to have them return another time. This will cause extra cost and inconvenience. Plus in the meantime our bathroom looks a state. The panels were expensive compared to others, but I was happy to pay for the custom size. I did not expect such terrible service, especially given how they responded initially. To add to insult the sealing strips I paid for were useless hard plastic and were the wrong width so totally unusable. All I want is a new undamaged panel to the spec I ordered. Not too much to ask. Very least I hope to be spoken to and not repeatedly ignored. Unforgivably poor service which I will likely now have to escalate to trading standards, my card company etc. Could have so easily been sorted.
Hi Dominic, sorry for all the confusion, we did end up resolving this after sending four separate panels out. Please let me know if you require any more assistance. Many Thanks
Again, same experience as many here. I wish I had read these messages previously ... I’m exasperated and totally disappointed. Thought I should pay more to get a quality product that’d last. Bought a custommade panel, and was advised to by various accessories for the fitting as I was advised that guarantee would be invalidated if not used. During the BUYING process they were good at getting back to me quickly. As soon as I had parted with my money zero replies. Order arrived as planned, that was fine, but a sealant strip needed for fitting was damaged as cable tie had cut into the packaging. Also foil not glued properly to the MDF board, so likely that water could come in. Main reason to by this board was to avoid this. Sent message with photo showing the issues straight away. No reply. Followed up with further messages. Phone goes straight away to a recorded message at any time, no voicemail. So if I have this board fitted, by their own definition guarantee will not be valid. No answer to my pleading emails and messages.
Update to review below re order Order Number 30927/100319/40. After 5 emails I received an email saying the partial refund would be processed. The refund has now been received.
Ordered the bath panel on the website which went well..paid £279 for a bespoke P shaped bath panel,no problems there as the communication at this point went well and the delivery service was great. They even asked if i wanted a fitting service which i turned down as i'm quite handy. When the panel was delivered i noticed that it was a little more technical to fit so i have been trying to contact them for over 3 weeks and had nothing back..the phone number always diverts to a voice message advising that they are busy. I have sent 3 emails and had no reply Paying a high premium for a bath panel i would of expected a reply Such a shame as it's a great product but has been let down by poor service ref communication
The ordering process was easy and this was the only company I could find that offered a made to measure service. The email received when I placed my order (Order Number 30927/100319/40) said that I would be notified when the panel had left the warehouse. I didn't receive a notification and when I called I realised that the phone number was just a link to a recorded message. I emailed and received an instant response to say that the panel was out for delivery. The panel arrived shortly afterwards and was exactly as I ordered. It seems to be well made - time will tell! However, there was a dent one of the long edges (possibly incurred during transit as the packaging was not particularly strong). I immediately emailed with photo evidence, advising that I would keep the panel (due to timeframes for work being carried out) but that I would like a partial refund. I have emailed 3 times so far - no response. I then found these reviews describing similar experiences.
Easy to order ,hassle free ,great service ,delivered when requested at short notice . Good quality product fitted like a glove . Good comms with sales and technical department .
I was terrified after reading these reviews as I had already ordered my bath panel. However I found the service brilliant - great communication beforehand whilst I was choosing what to buy. The bath panel is great quality and was delivered on my chosen day. The only complaint I have is that the panel is not packed enough - just one bit of cardboard protects your panel whilst in transit. This cardboard was damaged and had a hole in It which due to no other protection meant I have a scratch on my brand new panel. Luckily it is small so I can live with it, but it could have been much worse.
My experience is the same as all the other reviews. No panel delivered as promised, no way to contact them, no reply to messages or emails, no-one on phones or online chat. Having to resort to legal means now to get my money back.
Completely agree with all the other poor reviews. This company's main business is ripping off customers! Took my money, order not honoured, no communication answered. Cheated. DO NOT EVER USE BATH PANEL STORE COMPANY!!!!!!!
Order an item which hasn't been delivered as promised. Unable to contact Bath Panel Store, they are not answering their phones, they are not responding to emails or their live chat. Very poor service :-(
They are the worse company ever, under no circumstances use them. There is no customer service (zero) to telephone communication and they don’t reply to e-mails. You won’t receive your goods and it is impossible to claim your money back. I will be contacting Watchdog!
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews