Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd

About Bath Panel Store Ltd: Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

18, 19 & 20 Cloverleaf Business ParkCanterbury Lane

How would you rate Bath Panel Store Ltd ?

Stewart Davies
Verified Buyer
"Isn't it a shame. I bought from this company on good faith despite quiet a few bad reviews about communication. Ordered my bath panel for delivery Friday but it never arrived. No communication. Emailed and had a quick response apologising for the delay. Ok. Thanks. Delivery Monday but nothing but the 10am I had paid for. Now quite annoyed. Again, no comminication. Delighted when i arrived home on Monday to find it had been delivered but after 10am. A helpful neighbour had taken it in. Great. Only to find my two part panel had been delivered with one part missing. No plinth. #fustrated. Emailed, messaged, tweeted, facebooked. No reply all day on a y media. Not even a reply. In today's marketplace it is simply not on to have such poor customer service. Not on at all. I regret not paying more attention to poor reviews. Forget about the quality of the product as you can't use half a delivery. Down to b and q tomorrow for a new plinth. Not such a good product perhaps but much better customer service. So sorry I have to write a negative review about what could be a great British business. Ok. So I updated my review based on the fact that my plinth just arrived. It is now 30th May but the label says it was collected by TNT on 24th. I have had no communication from bathpanelstore that I can find. No letter in the delivery. I simply don't know who to be most frustrated with : TNT or bathpanelstore. This combination of poor communication and poor delivery service is not a good one though. Please get yourselves sorted - charge more for customer trackable deliveries or just choose another carrier. Yes your product is great but you can't expect customers to stay on board under these circumstances. Didn't keep the receipt for b&Q plinth. But they will take it back anyway. That is customer service."
"I wish i had read these reviews first. What a terrible company! Not responding to my emails, the chat feature doesn't work and no one answers the phone. I have received faulty poor quality bath panels. I would avoid at all costs as they clearly dont want to refund monies"
Natalie Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Not just poor communication but no communication. There is a phone number that no one picks up. An online chat which just says leave a message despite quoting its operating times as open. And emial gets an automated reply with a ticket number."
"They have not delivered my bath panel, will not return my emails, I cannot contact them by phone and have stolen my money."
"very poor , i carry out small repairs for a bathroom and kitchen fitting company and ordered a bath panel for a corner bath, giving two dates for delivery panel never arrived, still waiting for panel now been told could get it saturday. No one answers the phone so pointless to have number on website. Will not be using this company again ."
"I agree with other customers re pretty poor communication although Brendan seems to be the only person working there so he's got his work cut out! However, when we did eventually get our bespoke sized panels they were fabulous quality and perfect size so worked out well. Was slightly nervous when I'd ordered and then looked at reviews though as there seems to be a mix of happy and unhappy customers"
"This company is quick to answer emails and phone calls when you enquire about purchasing a panel. However post purchase the story is the opposite. My panel arrived warped and scratched (obviously had been stood on end for some time). Several attempts made to phone and email, no luck with either, completely ignored. I shall be contacting Trading Standards today. AVOID BATH PANEL STORE AT ALL COSTS!!!"
Michael Collins
Verified Buyer
"ordered a bath panel(2 Piece) together with the protective plastic strip to go between the panel and the floor. Note this was an 18mm thick panel. the panel arrived in reasonable time together with the protective strip. Unfortunately the protective strip was for a 15mm panel. Tried to phone the company several times, at different times of the day unsuccessfully. E mailed customer services with more success and arranged for the correct strip to be delivered. The replacement turned up quite quickly. UNFORTUNATELY it was another 15mm strip. Tried to phone again, no luck there. Contacted customer services by email and recieved an acknowledgement and nothing else. Bath panel laying in the dining room whilst I try and source the correct size strip. I have put the cost of the strip down to experience ! P.S. Why put a phone contact number on the web site and never answer it ?"
Hi Michael Collins,

Please could you check the sealing strip, they are quite tight to slip on, please cut a small piece of one of them and try that on the panel ( you should have an extra long end panel piece ), if you are still sure it is incorrect please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk and we will send out another set, which I will personally check before dispatch. PS sorry about the phone but we are surrounded by heavy manufacturing machinery here so it is sometimes difficult to hear the phone. Many Thanks Brendan
"No communication regarding the delay in delivering bath panels. Now 2 days late and still no updates. No response to telephone calls and very slow response to emails. Unsure what I can do as I have paid for them. Plumber kicking his heels for 2 days as he cannot finish the bathroom. Very disappointed."
Very sorry for the delay, this was caused by severe snow in our area that meant our courier couldn't reach us to pick up orders for 3 days. We did send delayed emails to everyone affected but it sounds as if that didn't reach you. I have tracked your order and it will be with you today. sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Jan Hopcraft
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant ,really good quality,and a perfect fit,looks great. Only one criticism ,the return should have the same pattern as the main bits"
"Bath panels arrived on the agreed date, well packaged and good quality. Unfortunately the end panel was too short as the size we ordered already took into account the overlap with the front panel. Contacted the company and they immediately manufactured a new panel for us which we received within the week. Brendan was very helpful and kept us informed. I would recommend this company."
Kerry Hubbard
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered one of these bespoke length bath panels and installed it with hidden fixings, but unfortunately less than 6 months later the panel has failed and I have 3 places at both top and bottom where the finish has bubbled with water ingress. They ignored my first request for a refund but when contacted again simply refused, coming up with a story about it hadn't been installed correctly (which is clearly just an excuse). I would not recommend this item nor this company!!"
Christine Hartland
Verified Buyer
"What a great service and product. Best way to contact company is via email, but staff answer promptly and are extremely helpful. The new panel is installed on an offset corner bath and looks wonderful, thank you to the staff at bath panel store for you advise and for such a fab product."
Seamus Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a white tongue and groove bath panel back in January without reading any reviews. When I read the reviews of this company I was very worried and considered trying to stop order. How wrong I was. The panel arrived on time with email updates re delivery and was exactly a described and excellent quality. Recently I had to remove panel for an unrelated leak and lost one of the brackets. I emailed the company and heard back almost straight away. I was informed that a new bracket would be posted that day. It arrived the next morning with two extras at no cost to me. I can only speak for myself but my experience of this company has only been one of complete satisfaction with there products and service."
Lorraine Ford
Verified Buyer
"Bought Aqua cloak bath panel & matching toilet seat. Was distraught when I thought I'd scratched the "scratch resistant" seat. Sent e-mail which was replied to immediately saying it was likely the protective film hadn't been removed. I was adamant I had done this. Anyway to cut a long story short -I actually hadn't & throughout my numerous e-mails the guys at BPS kept their patience & always responded (& didn't say "I told you so" after the event!!) Can't fault the service I've received!"
"What lovely people. I purchased bath panels and got all the help I needed. The panels are just as the description, absolutely beautifully made and I couldn't have got these in any store. Thank you so much Bath Panel Store and, in particular, Brendan, who has been so helpful all through from ordering to delivery. Thank you Brendan."
Robert Sharp
Verified Buyer
"I was initially a bit reticent to spend quite so much money on a “cut to order” bath panel online and trust that my measurements would be understood / followed and to trust in the quality regardless of the guarantee. The result was a perfect fit and a very good quality, well finished panel. The gloss finish looks good in situ and all the panel edges (including the cut ones) were well sealed. The end product did more than justify the price I paid, it’s a solid MDF panel that has been very well crafted and finished as well as carefully packaged for delivery. In my opinion it’s a premium quality service and product that will last well."
Jane Giddings
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable when I rang with the phone query. After placing my order online I was run by a member of staff just to confirm that my order met my requirements. Also as I placed the order just before Christmas they made a special effort to clear all orders before the Christmas holiday and so it arrived very swiftly."
Michelle Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service and swift delivery. Very happy."
Alfred Hardes
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I ordered and it was delivered on time."
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.79 based on 43 reviews