Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd

About Bath Panel Store Ltd: Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

18, 19 & 20 Cloverleaf Business ParkCanterbury Lane

How would you rate Bath Panel Store Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Dawn
"Terrible customer service."
"Wrong colour panel sent and then no replies to communication for a week."
Jan Hopcraft
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant ,really good quality,and a perfect fit,looks great. Only one criticism ,the return should have the same pattern as the main bits"
"As a supplier of the only metal bath support frame on the market, they still advertise our product on their website without actually selling it and use their own brand name for it. If you want to purchase our bath frame you can do so at Screwfix. Full information on tubfix.biz"
"Bath panels arrived on the agreed date, well packaged and good quality. Unfortunately the end panel was too short as the size we ordered already took into account the overlap with the front panel. Contacted the company and they immediately manufactured a new panel for us which we received within the week. Brendan was very helpful and kept us informed. I would recommend this company."
Kerry Hubbard
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered one of these bespoke length bath panels and installed it with hidden fixings, but unfortunately less than 6 months later the panel has failed and I have 3 places at both top and bottom where the finish has bubbled with water ingress. They ignored my first request for a refund but when contacted again simply refused, coming up with a story about it hadn't been installed correctly (which is clearly just an excuse). I would not recommend this item nor this company!!"
"I have had a similar experience. Have been trying to contact them for 4 weeks. No one ever answers the phone - voice message says "No one here to take your call please use online message chat on our website". However no one ever responds to the chat. No response to e-mails either. I did buy a panel from them last year (non standard size made to order) which has got water damage and I want to buy another one but have some questions first. My guess is that they would respond if I placed something in the "shopping cart" and parted with some money. I am pretty pissed off so may pay them them a personal visit as they are only a 25 minute drive away. Note: I am pretty sure some earlier reviews were made by Bathroom Panel Store as the grammar and spelling mistakes are similar to those I saw last year when they did respond but of course then I was placing an order."
"Ordered a Custom Made Bath Panel with small square cut out for waste water pipe as per submitted diagram and photographs. When panel delivered no insert had been made as per instructions. I attempted to contact this organisation by telephone on a number of occasions only to be advised nobody was available to answer the phone, and instead to contact them by email which I did on 6 occasions. But never got any response to my complaint. I even used the sales email option which they respond to very quickly when placing an order, but again no response. I would not recommend this company to anyone. After 2 months of attempting to contact this organisation to resolve my complaint, eventually gave up, and got a kitchen fitter to install as he had the appropriate tools to overcome the fault."
Christine Hartland
Verified Buyer
"What a great service and product. Best way to contact company is via email, but staff answer promptly and are extremely helpful. The new panel is installed on an offset corner bath and looks wonderful, thank you to the staff at bath panel store for you advise and for such a fab product."
Seamus Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a white tongue and groove bath panel back in January without reading any reviews. When I read the reviews of this company I was very worried and considered trying to stop order. How wrong I was. The panel arrived on time with email updates re delivery and was exactly a described and excellent quality. Recently I had to remove panel for an unrelated leak and lost one of the brackets. I emailed the company and heard back almost straight away. I was informed that a new bracket would be posted that day. It arrived the next morning with two extras at no cost to me. I can only speak for myself but my experience of this company has only been one of complete satisfaction with there products and service."
Lorraine Ford
Verified Buyer
"Bought Aqua cloak bath panel & matching toilet seat. Was distraught when I thought I'd scratched the "scratch resistant" seat. Sent e-mail which was replied to immediately saying it was likely the protective film hadn't been removed. I was adamant I had done this. Anyway to cut a long story short -I actually hadn't & throughout my numerous e-mails the guys at BPS kept their patience & always responded (& didn't say "I told you so" after the event!!) Can't fault the service I've received!"
"What lovely people. I purchased bath panels and got all the help I needed. The panels are just as the description, absolutely beautifully made and I couldn't have got these in any store. Thank you so much Bath Panel Store and, in particular, Brendan, who has been so helpful all through from ordering to delivery. Thank you Brendan."
Robert Sharp
Verified Buyer
"I was initially a bit reticent to spend quite so much money on a “cut to order” bath panel online and trust that my measurements would be understood / followed and to trust in the quality regardless of the guarantee. The result was a perfect fit and a very good quality, well finished panel. The gloss finish looks good in situ and all the panel edges (including the cut ones) were well sealed. The end product did more than justify the price I paid, it’s a solid MDF panel that has been very well crafted and finished as well as carefully packaged for delivery. In my opinion it’s a premium quality service and product that will last well."
Jane Giddings
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable when I rang with the phone query. After placing my order online I was run by a member of staff just to confirm that my order met my requirements. Also as I placed the order just before Christmas they made a special effort to clear all orders before the Christmas holiday and so it arrived very swiftly."
Michelle Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service and swift delivery. Very happy."
Alfred Hardes
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I ordered and it was delivered on time."
"Hassle free ordering , prompt delivery , good quality product , will use this company again."
Shelia Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service with prompt delivery. Goods as described"
Christopher Hagger
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product made exactly to specifications. Quick delivery and helpful on phone before order."
Jean Bellamy
Verified Buyer
"Good delivery even with only a few days to Christmas . Good quality product not using as a bath panel but for the top of a cupboard."
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.92 based on 39 reviews