Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd

About Bath Panel Store Ltd: Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

18, 19 & 20 Cloverleaf Business ParkCanterbury Lane

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Easy to order ,hassle free ,great service ,delivered when requested at short notice . Good quality product fitted like a glove . Good comms with sales and technical department ."
"I was terrified after reading these reviews as I had already ordered my bath panel. However I found the service brilliant - great communication beforehand whilst I was choosing what to buy. The bath panel is great quality and was delivered on my chosen day. The only complaint I have is that the panel is not packed enough - just one bit of cardboard protects your panel whilst in transit. This cardboard was damaged and had a hole in It which due to no other protection meant I have a scratch on my brand new panel. Luckily it is small so I can live with it, but it could have been much worse."
"My experience is the same as all the other reviews. No panel delivered as promised, no way to contact them, no reply to messages or emails, no-one on phones or online chat. Having to resort to legal means now to get my money back."
"Completely agree with all the other poor reviews. This company's main business is ripping off customers! Took my money, order not honoured, no communication answered. Cheated. DO NOT EVER USE BATH PANEL STORE COMPANY!!!!!!!"
"Order an item which hasn't been delivered as promised. Unable to contact Bath Panel Store, they are not answering their phones, they are not responding to emails or their live chat. Very poor service :-("
"They are the worse company ever, under no circumstances use them. There is no customer service (zero) to telephone communication and they don’t reply to e-mails. You won’t receive your goods and it is impossible to claim your money back. I will be contacting Watchdog!"
"Impossible to contact. Delivery date has come and gone and I cannot get any response at all - phone, email, web chat - all ignored. How they are still trading is beyond me. They shouldn't be. Avoid - unless you want the hassle of going to Citizen's Advice and Trading Standards."
"No communications, no panel but of course you’ve already taken my money. Respond to emails and pick up your phone- trading standards is my next stop- you shouldn’t be allowed to trade if this is genuinely how you treat your customers."
"Where is my bath panels or my money please? Repeating all those below. Awful. Zero communication. Delivery hasn't taken place. Can't get hold of anyone at this company. Phone line is out of action. Emails are ignored. Please refund my money immediately my Bank have been made aware."
"Terrible. They have my money and I do not have any idea of when my delivery will take place. My preferred date has come and gone. I have sent many emails, none of which have been answered, the phone line is disconnected and I want my money back. My Bank have been made aware."
"received the wrong product - ordered flexible bath panel with LED Lights, received a plain one with no LED lights which costs £70 less. No one answers the phone, no one responds to emails. Have they gone out of business?"
"I am beginning to think that this company has gone out of business! We are having the same experience. Ordered on 2nd October – still no bath panel. If anyone can find any information about what the heck is going on would appreciate you posting it here."
"Not going to repeat the past 10 reviews other than to completely agree with all of them. I actually visited the company (the product looked very good), paid and was expecting delivery a week later. As like everyone else, no delivery and unable to contact them by any means. Now 22/10/18 and still no delivery. Avoid at all costs."
"delivery arranged for 16/10/18 did not arrive, I waited in all day sent them an email after phoning three times with no answer , got email back said sorry but I would get it on the 19/10/18 .At about 11-40 I phoned to make sure it was coming no answer again , went on there website and sent a message the reply was they would get back to me, 3pm no reply sent another one, 4-30 sent another guess what no answer, so that's two days waited in . very bad customer service ,would not recommend them to anyone"
"Didn't care about my warped cheap mdf panel ripped off no customer service."
"Ordered MDF bath panel (order No. 28577/290718/13)complete with plinth but only main panel section arrived. Despite many phone call attempts that no one answered and many emails that 2 were answered but not actioned by Brendan, I am still without complete panel. Can I please have refund before I take legal proceedings"
"no communication from you , cant contact you , took a day off for the panels to be delivered today but they have not arrived , you have taken £256.64 off us and cant contact you by phone , email or live text to discuss with you when or if the panel is going to arrive . Disgraceful service"
"Dealt with sister company Showerdoorstore. Order processed late then arrived damaged so returned with driver. Still waiting for refund over a month later. Nobody answers the phone or emails and online messaging does not work. I'm off to Trading Standards next."
"Panel arrived five days late, with no communication. Panel was incorrect vs the order confirmation and didn’t include a lip which I paid extra for. The sealing strips were the wrong size for the panel which I also paid extra for. Contacted them to try and resolve, and no response via phone, online chat, email, or Facebook. Very poor that I am now £200 out of pocket with no communication."
"Isn't it a shame. I bought from this company on good faith despite quiet a few bad reviews about communication. Ordered my bath panel for delivery Friday but it never arrived. No communication. Emailed and had a quick response apologising for the delay. Ok. Thanks. Delivery Monday but nothing but the 10am I had paid for. Now quite annoyed. Again, no comminication. Delighted when i arrived home on Monday to find it had been delivered but after 10am. A helpful neighbour had taken it in. Great. Only to find my two part panel had been delivered with one part missing. No plinth. #fustrated. Emailed, messaged, tweeted, facebooked. No reply all day on a y media. Not even a reply. In today's marketplace it is simply not on to have such poor customer service. Not on at all. I regret not paying more attention to poor reviews. Forget about the quality of the product as you can't use half a delivery. Down to b and q tomorrow for a new plinth. Not such a good product perhaps but much better customer service. So sorry I have to write a negative review about what could be a great British business. Ok. So I updated my review based on the fact that my plinth just arrived. It is now 30th May but the label says it was collected by TNT on 24th. I have had no communication from bathpanelstore that I can find. No letter in the delivery. I simply don't know who to be most frustrated with : TNT or bathpanelstore. This combination of poor communication and poor delivery service is not a good one though. Please get yourselves sorted - charge more for customer trackable deliveries or just choose another carrier. Yes your product is great but you can't expect customers to stay on board under these circumstances. Didn't keep the receipt for b&Q plinth. But they will take it back anyway. That is customer service."
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.08 based on 62 reviews