Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd

About Bath Panel Store Ltd: Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

18, 19 & 20 Cloverleaf Business ParkCanterbury Lane

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"No communications, no panel but of course you’ve already taken my money. Respond to emails and pick up your phone- trading standards is my next stop- you shouldn’t be allowed to trade if this is genuinely how you treat your customers."
"Where is my bath panels or my money please? Repeating all those below. Awful. Zero communication. Delivery hasn't taken place. Can't get hold of anyone at this company. Phone line is out of action. Emails are ignored. Please refund my money immediately my Bank have been made aware."
"Terrible. They have my money and I do not have any idea of when my delivery will take place. My preferred date has come and gone. I have sent many emails, none of which have been answered, the phone line is disconnected and I want my money back. My Bank have been made aware."
"received the wrong product - ordered flexible bath panel with LED Lights, received a plain one with no LED lights which costs £70 less. No one answers the phone, no one responds to emails. Have they gone out of business?"
"I am beginning to think that this company has gone out of business! We are having the same experience. Ordered on 2nd October – still no bath panel. If anyone can find any information about what the heck is going on would appreciate you posting it here."
"Not going to repeat the past 10 reviews other than to completely agree with all of them. I actually visited the company (the product looked very good), paid and was expecting delivery a week later. As like everyone else, no delivery and unable to contact them by any means. Now 22/10/18 and still no delivery. Avoid at all costs."
"delivery arranged for 16/10/18 did not arrive, I waited in all day sent them an email after phoning three times with no answer , got email back said sorry but I would get it on the 19/10/18 .At about 11-40 I phoned to make sure it was coming no answer again , went on there website and sent a message the reply was they would get back to me, 3pm no reply sent another one, 4-30 sent another guess what no answer, so that's two days waited in . very bad customer service ,would not recommend them to anyone"
"Didn't care about my warped cheap mdf panel ripped off no customer service."
"Ordered MDF bath panel (order No. 28577/290718/13)complete with plinth but only main panel section arrived. Despite many phone call attempts that no one answered and many emails that 2 were answered but not actioned by Brendan, I am still without complete panel. Can I please have refund before I take legal proceedings"
"no communication from you , cant contact you , took a day off for the panels to be delivered today but they have not arrived , you have taken £256.64 off us and cant contact you by phone , email or live text to discuss with you when or if the panel is going to arrive . Disgraceful service"
"Dealt with sister company Showerdoorstore. Order processed late then arrived damaged so returned with driver. Still waiting for refund over a month later. Nobody answers the phone or emails and online messaging does not work. I'm off to Trading Standards next."
"Panel arrived five days late, with no communication. Panel was incorrect vs the order confirmation and didn’t include a lip which I paid extra for. The sealing strips were the wrong size for the panel which I also paid extra for. Contacted them to try and resolve, and no response via phone, online chat, email, or Facebook. Very poor that I am now £200 out of pocket with no communication."
"Isn't it a shame. I bought from this company on good faith despite quiet a few bad reviews about communication. Ordered my bath panel for delivery Friday but it never arrived. No communication. Emailed and had a quick response apologising for the delay. Ok. Thanks. Delivery Monday but nothing but the 10am I had paid for. Now quite annoyed. Again, no comminication. Delighted when i arrived home on Monday to find it had been delivered but after 10am. A helpful neighbour had taken it in. Great. Only to find my two part panel had been delivered with one part missing. No plinth. #fustrated. Emailed, messaged, tweeted, facebooked. No reply all day on a y media. Not even a reply. In today's marketplace it is simply not on to have such poor customer service. Not on at all. I regret not paying more attention to poor reviews. Forget about the quality of the product as you can't use half a delivery. Down to b and q tomorrow for a new plinth. Not such a good product perhaps but much better customer service. So sorry I have to write a negative review about what could be a great British business. Ok. So I updated my review based on the fact that my plinth just arrived. It is now 30th May but the label says it was collected by TNT on 24th. I have had no communication from bathpanelstore that I can find. No letter in the delivery. I simply don't know who to be most frustrated with : TNT or bathpanelstore. This combination of poor communication and poor delivery service is not a good one though. Please get yourselves sorted - charge more for customer trackable deliveries or just choose another carrier. Yes your product is great but you can't expect customers to stay on board under these circumstances. Didn't keep the receipt for b&Q plinth. But they will take it back anyway. That is customer service."
"I wish i had read these reviews first. What a terrible company! Not responding to my emails, the chat feature doesn't work and no one answers the phone. I have received faulty poor quality bath panels. I would avoid at all costs as they clearly dont want to refund monies"
"Not just poor communication but no communication. There is a phone number that no one picks up. An online chat which just says leave a message despite quoting its operating times as open. And emial gets an automated reply with a ticket number."
"They have not delivered my bath panel, will not return my emails, I cannot contact them by phone and have stolen my money."
"very poor , i carry out small repairs for a bathroom and kitchen fitting company and ordered a bath panel for a corner bath, giving two dates for delivery panel never arrived, still waiting for panel now been told could get it saturday. No one answers the phone so pointless to have number on website. Will not be using this company again ."
"I agree with other customers re pretty poor communication although Brendan seems to be the only person working there so he's got his work cut out! However, when we did eventually get our bespoke sized panels they were fabulous quality and perfect size so worked out well. Was slightly nervous when I'd ordered and then looked at reviews though as there seems to be a mix of happy and unhappy customers"
"This company is quick to answer emails and phone calls when you enquire about purchasing a panel. However post purchase the story is the opposite. My panel arrived warped and scratched (obviously had been stood on end for some time). Several attempts made to phone and email, no luck with either, completely ignored. I shall be contacting Trading Standards today. AVOID BATH PANEL STORE AT ALL COSTS!!!"
"ordered a bath panel(2 Piece) together with the protective plastic strip to go between the panel and the floor. Note this was an 18mm thick panel. the panel arrived in reasonable time together with the protective strip. Unfortunately the protective strip was for a 15mm panel. Tried to phone the company several times, at different times of the day unsuccessfully. E mailed customer services with more success and arranged for the correct strip to be delivered. The replacement turned up quite quickly. UNFORTUNATELY it was another 15mm strip. Tried to phone again, no luck there. Contacted customer services by email and recieved an acknowledgement and nothing else. Bath panel laying in the dining room whilst I try and source the correct size strip. I have put the cost of the strip down to experience ! P.S. Why put a phone contact number on the web site and never answer it ?"
Hi Michael Collins,

Please could you check the sealing strip, they are quite tight to slip on, please cut a small piece of one of them and try that on the panel ( you should have an extra long end panel piece ), if you are still sure it is incorrect please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk and we will send out another set, which I will personally check before dispatch. PS sorry about the phone but we are surrounded by heavy manufacturing machinery here so it is sometimes difficult to hear the phone. Many Thanks Brendan
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.18 based on 55 reviews