Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd

About Bath Panel Store Ltd: Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

18, 19 & 20 Cloverleaf Business ParkCanterbury Lane

How would you rate Bath Panel Store Ltd?

"I agree with other customers re pretty poor communication although Brendan seems to be the only person working there so he's got his work cut out! However, when we did eventually get our bespoke sized panels they were fabulous quality and perfect size so worked out well. Was slightly nervous when I'd ordered and then looked at reviews though as there seems to be a mix of happy and unhappy customers"
"This company is quick to answer emails and phone calls when you enquire about purchasing a panel. However post purchase the story is the opposite. My panel arrived warped and scratched (obviously had been stood on end for some time). Several attempts made to phone and email, no luck with either, completely ignored. I shall be contacting Trading Standards today. AVOID BATH PANEL STORE AT ALL COSTS!!!"
Michael Collins
Verified Buyer
"ordered a bath panel(2 Piece) together with the protective plastic strip to go between the panel and the floor. Note this was an 18mm thick panel. the panel arrived in reasonable time together with the protective strip. Unfortunately the protective strip was for a 15mm panel. Tried to phone the company several times, at different times of the day unsuccessfully. E mailed customer services with more success and arranged for the correct strip to be delivered. The replacement turned up quite quickly. UNFORTUNATELY it was another 15mm strip. Tried to phone again, no luck there. Contacted customer services by email and recieved an acknowledgement and nothing else. Bath panel laying in the dining room whilst I try and source the correct size strip. I have put the cost of the strip down to experience ! P.S. Why put a phone contact number on the web site and never answer it ?"
Hi Michael Collins,

Please could you check the sealing strip, they are quite tight to slip on, please cut a small piece of one of them and try that on the panel ( you should have an extra long end panel piece ), if you are still sure it is incorrect please email me directly at brendan@bathpanelstore.co.uk and we will send out another set, which I will personally check before dispatch. PS sorry about the phone but we are surrounded by heavy manufacturing machinery here so it is sometimes difficult to hear the phone. Many Thanks Brendan
"No communication regarding the delay in delivering bath panels. Now 2 days late and still no updates. No response to telephone calls and very slow response to emails. Unsure what I can do as I have paid for them. Plumber kicking his heels for 2 days as he cannot finish the bathroom. Very disappointed."
Very sorry for the delay, this was caused by severe snow in our area that meant our courier couldn't reach us to pick up orders for 3 days. We did send delayed emails to everyone affected but it sounds as if that didn't reach you. I have tracked your order and it will be with you today. sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Jan Hopcraft
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant ,really good quality,and a perfect fit,looks great. Only one criticism ,the return should have the same pattern as the main bits"
"Bath panels arrived on the agreed date, well packaged and good quality. Unfortunately the end panel was too short as the size we ordered already took into account the overlap with the front panel. Contacted the company and they immediately manufactured a new panel for us which we received within the week. Brendan was very helpful and kept us informed. I would recommend this company."
Kerry Hubbard
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered one of these bespoke length bath panels and installed it with hidden fixings, but unfortunately less than 6 months later the panel has failed and I have 3 places at both top and bottom where the finish has bubbled with water ingress. They ignored my first request for a refund but when contacted again simply refused, coming up with a story about it hadn't been installed correctly (which is clearly just an excuse). I would not recommend this item nor this company!!"
Christine Hartland
Verified Buyer
"What a great service and product. Best way to contact company is via email, but staff answer promptly and are extremely helpful. The new panel is installed on an offset corner bath and looks wonderful, thank you to the staff at bath panel store for you advise and for such a fab product."
Seamus Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a white tongue and groove bath panel back in January without reading any reviews. When I read the reviews of this company I was very worried and considered trying to stop order. How wrong I was. The panel arrived on time with email updates re delivery and was exactly a described and excellent quality. Recently I had to remove panel for an unrelated leak and lost one of the brackets. I emailed the company and heard back almost straight away. I was informed that a new bracket would be posted that day. It arrived the next morning with two extras at no cost to me. I can only speak for myself but my experience of this company has only been one of complete satisfaction with there products and service."
Lorraine Ford
Verified Buyer
"Bought Aqua cloak bath panel & matching toilet seat. Was distraught when I thought I'd scratched the "scratch resistant" seat. Sent e-mail which was replied to immediately saying it was likely the protective film hadn't been removed. I was adamant I had done this. Anyway to cut a long story short -I actually hadn't & throughout my numerous e-mails the guys at BPS kept their patience & always responded (& didn't say "I told you so" after the event!!) Can't fault the service I've received!"
"What lovely people. I purchased bath panels and got all the help I needed. The panels are just as the description, absolutely beautifully made and I couldn't have got these in any store. Thank you so much Bath Panel Store and, in particular, Brendan, who has been so helpful all through from ordering to delivery. Thank you Brendan."
Robert Sharp
Verified Buyer
"I was initially a bit reticent to spend quite so much money on a “cut to order” bath panel online and trust that my measurements would be understood / followed and to trust in the quality regardless of the guarantee. The result was a perfect fit and a very good quality, well finished panel. The gloss finish looks good in situ and all the panel edges (including the cut ones) were well sealed. The end product did more than justify the price I paid, it’s a solid MDF panel that has been very well crafted and finished as well as carefully packaged for delivery. In my opinion it’s a premium quality service and product that will last well."
Jane Giddings
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable when I rang with the phone query. After placing my order online I was run by a member of staff just to confirm that my order met my requirements. Also as I placed the order just before Christmas they made a special effort to clear all orders before the Christmas holiday and so it arrived very swiftly."
Michelle Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service and swift delivery. Very happy."
Alfred Hardes
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I ordered and it was delivered on time."
"Hassle free ordering , prompt delivery , good quality product , will use this company again."
Shelia Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service with prompt delivery. Goods as described"
Christopher Hagger
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product made exactly to specifications. Quick delivery and helpful on phone before order."
Jean Bellamy
Verified Buyer
"Good delivery even with only a few days to Christmas . Good quality product not using as a bath panel but for the top of a cupboard."
Gavin Symington
Verified Buyer
"i think u need a customer service to speak to customers when they telefone i got all my order on time cheers"
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 4.11 based on 38 reviews