Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
I hope I can write a further review with increased stars but having ( too late) read other reviews fear this will not be the case. Ordered, money taken immediately . E-mail received saying will be informed 're delivery and then ......nothing !!! No response to emails , telephone line not answered , chat line one way only . Good quality looking website which , I think, gives a false sense of security . As I say , hopeful that these reviews are being read and quality/ responses improved otherwise a further report to trading standards is in the offing .
DANGER. THIS Company in my opinion is not a good company to deal with, I ordered bath panels that never arrived, I had to get the money back from my credit card company, and now they are in a legal process to get the money back for them self's. I wish I had read the reviews before having any dealings with this company, I was a mug.
On 7th July I made the mistake of ordering Commercial grade gloss white bath panels from these people. The website claimed that these were made from Medite Tricoya Extreme MDF which is external grade and guaranteed for 50 years. My fitter needed to trim both panels and this revealed that the material used was not the above. For confirmation, I sent both an image and a sample of the bath panel material to the MDF manufacturer, Medite Smartply. They confirmed that the MDF used was Medite MR MDF whose spec doesn’t match that of their Tricoya product. They also told me how to identify both MDF products and added that they couldn’t really be confused. I shared this information with Bathpanelstore and received no apology, just claims that the factory believe the material to be correct and that they to would speak with the MDF manufacturer. The panel seal strips that I ordered were not supplied. The LED lights that I ordered were advertised as being 45mm diameter and ideally should be wired into the bathroom lighting circuit. In fact, the lights are 15mm diameter and have a cheap plug in power supply that would make it very difficult to wire into a lighting circuit. I have made numerous requests for a refund without success. Unfortunately, this will now involve trading standards and the pursuit of a refund through official channels. STEER CLEAR
Glad somebody else is having the same problem,thought it was just me. Can not get through on the phone! Live chat doesn,t seem to ever be online, leave message will get back to you . Have left 4 messages but had nothing back. Have tried emailing but with no success.Very dissapointed.
no communication from you , cant contact you , took a day off for the panels to be delivered today but they have not arrived , you have taken £256.64 off us and cant contact you by phone , email or live text to discuss with you when or if the panel is going to arrive . Disgraceful service
Not just poor communication but no communication. There is a phone number that no one picks up. An online chat which just says leave a message despite quoting its operating times as open. And emial gets an automated reply with a ticket number.
They have not delivered my bath panel, will not return my emails, I cannot contact them by phone and have stolen my money.
Bath panels arrived on the agreed date, well packaged and good quality. Unfortunately the end panel was too short as the size we ordered already took into account the overlap with the front panel. Contacted the company and they immediately manufactured a new panel for us which we received within the week. Brendan was very helpful and kept us informed. I would recommend this company.
Ordered a white tongue and groove bath panel back in January without reading any reviews. When I read the reviews of this company I was very worried and considered trying to stop order. How wrong I was. The panel arrived on time with email updates re delivery and was exactly a described and excellent quality. Recently I had to remove panel for an unrelated leak and lost one of the brackets. I emailed the company and heard back almost straight away. I was informed that a new bracket would be posted that day. It arrived the next morning with two extras at no cost to me. I can only speak for myself but my experience of this company has only been one of complete satisfaction with there products and service.
I ordered a bath panel, then realised I had ordered the wrong size by mistake. Immediately I emailed the company, explaining my mistake and asking the best way to remedy this, hoping that they could change the order and I pay the difference. I have never had a reply. The panel duly arrived and, luckily, my kind builders found a way to make it fit without my having the hassle of trying to communicate with the company again.
While the service was friendly and efficient, and the physical product looks good, the product we received in no way reflected the colour we ordered. By the time we received it, we did not want to wait any further and so installed it unhappily anyway. We ordered wenge, but your "wenge" is nothing like the multiple furniture pieces (from varous different stores) in our home that represent the true colour. I understand that colour is subjective and that wenge in particular can vary, but the product we received is very much more a darker shade of walnut than wenge. unmistakably brown, not the mahogany-ish colour that wenge is supposed to be, and generally is in the wood furnishing industry. Very disappointing.
We are very sorry to hear that the panel isn't an exact match to you existing furniture. We can only advise anyone who wants to match our panels exactly to furniture to ask for swatches, these are available on every page of the website and are normally delivered within 48 hrs and ensure you get exactly what you are looking for.
Ordered a bath panel 24th June, was told it would arrive 3rd July - then nothing. Email pings back, nobody on the phone to talk to. Have left many messages but there is no reply. I am starting to think that covid has caused the company to shut down. It would just be nice to know what is going on. If the company comes up with the goods, I will update this but not holding my breath.
After ordering a side and end panel only the side panel arrived, it was warped, I’ve had no reply back after requesting a refund for damaged and missing goods, it looks like a small claims court order will have to be issued if I don’t receive a refund in 5 days! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SITE!!!
Wish like others I had read reviews before purchasing a bath panel at cost of £261.69 it arrived damaged in March sent them photos they blamed courier, its now June and still trying to get it collected and a refund, no replies to emails or chat messages and no one answers phone and you cant leave a message Dont order from them !!!!!
I truly wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No telephone contact or email answer and no idea when it is coming. So worried now about what quality will be like. Let’s hope they redeem themselves by replying and good quality work🤐
Item arrived faulty/damaged. They are just ignoring all my emails to in order for them to come and collect the item and my refund. Would not recommend.
Another bad review, maybe i should have read these reviews before placing my order. My initial order was delivered 2 days late and then on opening one of the bath panel plinth was damaged and the easy fit kit only had 10 parts and should have 36. Contacted Brendan and requested a new plinth and easy fit kit, one week later I received an new end panel and not the parts i needed. Contacted Brendan again and was told that the correct items would be sent out, emailed again 3 days later to be informed that the parcel should be with me "today" that was over 1 week ago and still not received. Emailed yesterday and still no reply and phone lines are not answered. Very poor customer service and product finish is not good value for money, I could have gone to B&Q, spent less money and the bathroom would be finished.
LIARS WHO SUPPLY POOR QUALITY GOODS. Ordered a couple of bespoke bath panels from this outfit and was initially pleased (even though there were insufficient fixings in the kit I ordered to do a satisfactory job (although they did send some more on request)). I thought it odd that bath panels made of MDF would only be coated on one side, but thought they must know better than me. How wrong I was. In a short space of time, even though the panels were acclimatised and fitted as per instructions, they started to warp and bow in all directions. Imagine for yourself how bare MDF would behave in a damp, steamy bathroom. The reason for the one star review is because, although I have given Bath Panel Store, and the manager Brendan, ample opportunity to put things right, they have gone into "ignore mode". After several attempts at contact, Brendan advised that new panels were being put into production immediately and would be with me soon. After that, despite numerous polite emails from myself, I haven't had a single response in weeks. In fact, at the time of writing, it's been almost six months since I first complained about the panels. If they have the cheek to reply to this review, DO NOT believe a word they say. They are liars and you can't say you haven't been warned!
Panel was ok, 2 light hairline cracks in the gloss finish, too expensive for what it is but I was stuck with a bath height that I couldn't get any other panel for. So as a bathroom fitter it served a purpose but in my opinion it should be 30% cheaper at least. 7 days delivery, well packaged. For a p shaped shower bath, slats need to be a bit smaller to make a gentle curve but with some good silicone work you can make it look well. Overall I'm happy, delivered on the correct date, slight damage that i could seal, 2 hairline cracks and it helped my customers out of a jam but I wouldn't pay nearly £250 for one personally. Thank you Jon
They sent out wrong bath panel that was also bent and a small chip on corner. There were no instructions. When I was placing my order their response was immediate but when making a complaint they never replied. They never answer the phone so them giving a phone number is pointless. It took about a week for someone to get back to me and eventually they said they will send out another bath panel. That was a week ago and I haven’t had dispatch info yet or a delivery date. They never offered a refund they just sent out another panel without asking me my preference. As I said I still haven’t received it. I would not buy from this company again and I wish I had read reviews before I placed my order because lots of people have had same experience with them. I shall keep msging them and get trading standards involved if they don’t resolve this ASAP. I do NOT recommend this company at all.
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews