Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
Hi Alan, I wanted to send you an email of thanks, so many people are quick to complain but it’s not often that people give out praise when it is due. My wife and I are so pleased with the Bath panelling, we had been struggling to find a suitable replacement as no one stocks the type of panel we needed. We are extremely pleased with the style you recommended and it looks fantastic now it has been fitted. Paul was extremely professional, friendly, working in a fairly restrictive environment. His quality of workmanship has enhanced our bathroom with a first class job. He kept us informed throughout the fitting, so that we were able to understand how your product was fixed into place. We are so glad that we found your website and are extremely pleased with the finished product. Please pass on our thanks to Paul. I have attached a couple of photos. Many thanks, stay safe. Kind Regards, Pete & Lyn Briggs
Really helpful service from Bath Panel Store when we had to buy bespoke size bath panels. We ordered the Matt White and were kept up to date on production and delivery timescales. The bath panels arrived when expected and were in perfect condition. Really pleased with the product and service from Bath Panel Store, highly recommended. Our bathroom now looks terrific. Thank you.
Like the review from Mrs Jones , I’m not sure how this store has had so many negative reviews. I have searched and searched for a corner bath panel in coffee but as my bath is quite old no-one appears to make them anymore. I had no problems. Ordered a custom made panel online, had a confirmation email of the order. The next day, had another email to let me know it had entered the “manufacturing” stage, and another a few days later to let me know of the date and time of delivery by DX. It arrived 2 days after the given date but I was emailed to say the exact date it would arrive. It arrived extremely well-packaged and without problems. I did insist the delivery driver waited while I opened and checked the contents as SO MANY negative reviews and the email from the company advised this. It is in situ and looks great. Time will tell how it will 'weather' but I am really pleased with it so far, So don't be put off by all the negatives, I very nearly was but am glad I decided to risk it.
My bath panel was missed placed by the delivery company. Alan in sales was fantastic really helped the situation. It finally arrived and was well packed and good quality.
The delivery company lost my bath panel with no help. Alan from sales was really helpful with everything. The bath panel was well wrapped good quality. Couldn’t of been happier.
I’m not sure how this store has had so many negative reviews. I had no problems. Ordered a custom made panel online, had a confirmation email of the order. The next day, had another email to let me know it had entered the “manufacturing” stage, and another a few days later to let me know of the date and time of delivery by DX. It arrived well-packaged and without problems. I’m a little suspicious that all these “anonymous” negative reviews are trolls? Anyhow, I would order again in the future.
The bath panel is attractive, well-made, reasonably priced and the company's customer service is second-to-none. The panel arrived on time but was damaged in transit. One phone call was all it took for Brendan at Bath Panel Store to organise a replacement panel which turned up a short time later. I can recommend this company without hesitation.
I ordered the bath panel then read the reviews and was expecting problems. But it all went perfectly, the delivery was on time, the panel undamaged, made to specifications and looks very good.
Simple ordering system and was kept informed of the progress of my order. The item was as described and I am happy with the whole process.
My experience was good: fast delivery and the item (replacement soft close toilet seat hinges) was of good quality and did the job well.
Had to customise it slightly to accommodate skirting boards, but the high quality of the product easily facilitated the modifications. Just installed the panel and it looks fabulous. Plan to order again for the second bathroom.
We had the panel for a shower bath in gloss cream finish. Very pleased! Customer Service was brilliant.
Arrived on the arranged day, website still said in manufacturing so I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Order a panel and end panel and matching toilet seat. Not fitted yet but the quality looks fantastic.
I got quick responses to my questions prior to ordering regarding bespoke sizes, sealing and fitting. Ordering was easy. Delivery was exactly when expected and came to my work as requested. Packaging was good and product was exactly as expected. Invisible fixings were also bought but my joiner used his own because the kit recommended by the website proved too difficult to line up accurately. Some kind of template or markers are needed.
Bath panel arrived on time and as expected. Helpful tips on web page about measurements and fitting
Great service. Easy to order online. Order arrived on my chosen delivery day. The only delay was pre-ordering, in that took a while for you to get back to me by email to answer my tech questions. Other than that, it was a really good experience. Many thanks.
So far, so good. Brendan has been very helpful with all my questions. My delivery is due tomorrow, all depending on how it goes, am very happy with the service.
I ordered a Crown High Gloss White Bath Panel with Plinths and an end panel. Really heavy and excellent bath panels. The quality is superb and i fitted them myself. I am no DIY expert but with a bit of thought i managed to fit them both and they look the business. Really pleased i ordered them from Bath Panel Store. Not the cheapest bath panels on the market, but you get what you pay for!!!!!!
The bespoke panel I ordered was exact size and fitted snugly into my bath. Looks lovely and very well made. Arrived on time and well packaged. Great service and I also received an email checking the size I submitted was correct before filling the order, which I thought was a good idea.
Quick & efficient. Arrived before anticipated date
Thank you for your review. I will share your kind comments with the whole team here at Bath Panel Store. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews