Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bath Panel Store Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bath Panel Store Ltd Reviews

About Bath Panel Store Ltd:

Bath Panels of quality, made in our UK factory at amazing prices.

02081665941

sales@bathpanelstore.co.uk

Manor Farm, Lower Rainham Road, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2XH

Tell us how Bath Panel Store Ltd made you happy
Ordered some marine ply from what I assume was a sister company, order confirmed and order delivery note received. All good so far, but that's the last time I've heard from them. Repeated unanswered emails enquiring about order delivery (to Marine Ply Store) , the telephone line dropped after 10 minutes of hanging on listening to a prerecorded message, but I did get 2 computer-generated mails asking me to log in first to Marine Ply Store and another to Bath Panel Store, but they didn't work. Tried the 'live chat' option but that didn't elicit any response Tempted to give up but will keep trying. If MPS or BPS are reading this, please just get in touch and let me know when I can expect my order. I'd rather not get my card provider to cancel or blacklist them.
I’m only giving this company 1 star as I can’t give them 0 stars. My bath panel did arrive in a reasonable time and that is the only positive. The panel was damaged on one corner which I was happy to let go as I needed to cut to length anyway. The biggest issue with condition was that it was seriously warped. I wanted to fit the panel without any visible fixings which is impossible with the warped panel. I sent photos via email and asked for a part refund or a replacement and I have never heard back off them. I have followed up with further emails just to be ignored. So I’m stuck with a panel I paid top money for that I’m not going to use. PLEASE AVOID BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!!!
Spent ages looking for a black bath panel and was delighted to find this supplier. Unfortunately, the bath panel arrived damaged and some sections faded. Now unable to get hold of anyone either via the phone or email and we have the fitter here for this week only. Really want to be able to give this seller 5*, if they actually hold up their side of the guarantee and can help me asap!
Paid extra for Saturday delivery only to find out from the courier on that Saturday they don’t deliver weekends!! Emailed for refund on the delivery but same as everyone else, no response. Panel was also damaged but I’m not even going to waste my time and effort trying to get it replaced. I was going to purchase another item to go with the bath panel but will never use again. I guess they work on no repeat custom but how long is that sustainable?? I would avoid.
Panel arrived damaged on two corners. The waterproof strip was the wrong size and damaged. I had to email several times before I was contacted by Brendan. He asked for photos which I sent to him. I also stated that I could hide the damaged corners under the bath lip. I just wanted e replacement waterproof strip that fitted the panel and intact. He didn't bother to reply. I've sent emails, all ignored!! Top dollar for damaged goods that are not replaced. Would NEVER recommended them.
They do not answer the phone and do not reply to emails. I waited weeks for a refund after sending the bath panel back as it was the wrong size and only got it because I reported them to Amazon pay which I’m so glad that this was the way I chose to pay. AVOID!!!
would not use again, incomplete order and no responce from them despite trying email, calling, messaging. Steer clear
Money taken, only one item of the two I ordered was delivered. Impossible to contact the company by any means. Would not recommend at all.
I hope I can write a further review with increased stars but having ( too late) read other reviews fear this will not be the case. Ordered, money taken immediately . E-mail received saying will be informed 're delivery and then ......nothing !!! No response to emails , telephone line not answered , chat line one way only . Good quality looking website which , I think, gives a false sense of security . As I say , hopeful that these reviews are being read and quality/ responses improved otherwise a further report to trading standards is in the offing .
Ordered - money taken. Bath panel has not arrived - emails and live chat messages with no response. Phone doesn't take calls - argh - will report to trading standards
DANGER. THIS Company in my opinion is not a good company to deal with, I ordered bath panels that never arrived, I had to get the money back from my credit card company, and now they are in a legal process to get the money back for them self's. I wish I had read the reviews before having any dealings with this company, I was a mug.
On 7th July I made the mistake of ordering Commercial grade gloss white bath panels from these people. The website claimed that these were made from Medite Tricoya Extreme MDF which is external grade and guaranteed for 50 years. My fitter needed to trim both panels and this revealed that the material used was not the above. For confirmation, I sent both an image and a sample of the bath panel material to the MDF manufacturer, Medite Smartply. They confirmed that the MDF used was Medite MR MDF whose spec doesn’t match that of their Tricoya product. They also told me how to identify both MDF products and added that they couldn’t really be confused. I shared this information with Bathpanelstore and received no apology, just claims that the factory believe the material to be correct and that they to would speak with the MDF manufacturer. The panel seal strips that I ordered were not supplied. The LED lights that I ordered were advertised as being 45mm diameter and ideally should be wired into the bathroom lighting circuit. In fact, the lights are 15mm diameter and have a cheap plug in power supply that would make it very difficult to wire into a lighting circuit. I have made numerous requests for a refund without success. Unfortunately, this will now involve trading standards and the pursuit of a refund through official channels. STEER CLEAR
Ordered a bath panel 24th June, was told it would arrive 3rd July - then nothing. Email pings back, nobody on the phone to talk to. Have left many messages but there is no reply. I am starting to think that covid has caused the company to shut down. It would just be nice to know what is going on. If the company comes up with the goods, I will update this but not holding my breath.
After ordering a side and end panel only the side panel arrived, it was warped, I’ve had no reply back after requesting a refund for damaged and missing goods, it looks like a small claims court order will have to be issued if I don’t receive a refund in 5 days! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SITE!!!
Wish like others I had read reviews before purchasing a bath panel at cost of £261.69 it arrived damaged in March sent them photos they blamed courier, its now June and still trying to get it collected and a refund, no replies to emails or chat messages and no one answers phone and you cant leave a message Dont order from them !!!!!
I truly wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No telephone contact or email answer and no idea when it is coming. So worried now about what quality will be like. Let’s hope they redeem themselves by replying and good quality work🤐
Glad somebody else is having the same problem,thought it was just me. Can not get through on the phone! Live chat doesn,t seem to ever be online, leave message will get back to you . Have left 4 messages but had nothing back. Have tried emailing but with no success.Very dissapointed.
Item arrived faulty/damaged. They are just ignoring all my emails to in order for them to come and collect the item and my refund. Would not recommend.
Another bad review, maybe i should have read these reviews before placing my order. My initial order was delivered 2 days late and then on opening one of the bath panel plinth was damaged and the easy fit kit only had 10 parts and should have 36. Contacted Brendan and requested a new plinth and easy fit kit, one week later I received an new end panel and not the parts i needed. Contacted Brendan again and was told that the correct items would be sent out, emailed again 3 days later to be informed that the parcel should be with me "today" that was over 1 week ago and still not received. Emailed yesterday and still no reply and phone lines are not answered. Very poor customer service and product finish is not good value for money, I could have gone to B&Q, spent less money and the bathroom would be finished.
LIARS WHO SUPPLY POOR QUALITY GOODS. Ordered a couple of bespoke bath panels from this outfit and was initially pleased (even though there were insufficient fixings in the kit I ordered to do a satisfactory job (although they did send some more on request)). I thought it odd that bath panels made of MDF would only be coated on one side, but thought they must know better than me. How wrong I was. In a short space of time, even though the panels were acclimatised and fitted as per instructions, they started to warp and bow in all directions. Imagine for yourself how bare MDF would behave in a damp, steamy bathroom. The reason for the one star review is because, although I have given Bath Panel Store, and the manager Brendan, ample opportunity to put things right, they have gone into "ignore mode". After several attempts at contact, Brendan advised that new panels were being put into production immediately and would be with me soon. After that, despite numerous polite emails from myself, I haven't had a single response in weeks. In fact, at the time of writing, it's been almost six months since I first complained about the panels. If they have the cheek to reply to this review, DO NOT believe a word they say. They are liars and you can't say you haven't been warned!
Bath Panel Store Ltd is rated 3.03 based on 156 reviews