Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Flowers arrived on time, were beautifully packaged and in a very fresh and vibrant condition. recipients were extremely happy with the gift and we will all definitely use Appleyard again.
Thank you for your excellent service.
I bought the bouquet for my daughter- in- law on the birth of my grandaughter and she was very pleased
Delivery was fine, but the flowers were not.
Pretty much every flower apart from 2 or 3 was dead or dying.
This is unacceptable when the expectation is a loved one will receive flowers in good condition, it's what the customer pays for. Also, this isn't the first time, unfortunately I won't be using AppleYard again. Great selection and delivery, but very poor results.
You're right to expect more. We can't imagine what could have happened to cause so many flowers being dead on day of arrival on next day delivery. While there are issues that can affect the quality of flowers on arrival, that is unusual and we're sorry for that being the case. One of our CS team will be in touch to assist you further.
Sunflowers didn't open up very much and died very quickly, better quality and longer lasting sunflowers can be bought at Tesco. Packaging was very appealing and they were delivered on time.
Ordered flowers to be delivered on a Friday,paying the extra delivery charge too. Made it clear that these were a gift for a new mum,and to be patient waiting for the door to be answered. Needless to say the flowers did not get delivered and a note was left that the flowers would be at a local pharmacy the next day -Saturday. The recipients went to collect,and the flowers had not been delivered to them either,as DPD don't apparently deliver at the weekends. Contacted Appleyard to complain by email,and had no response,basically they couldn't care less. Very poor service,will never use them again
So sorry to hear about this. One of our team will be in touch. We have not received your email, otherwise we would have got back to you - we do take complaints seriously.
The flowers we ordered were not available: we were contacted 're an alternative however did not agree, however the lilies were still sent at twice the cost and a wholly inappropriate flower for the occasion, both expensive and embarrassing for us!
Truly sorry to hear that a replacement was sent out while we were awaiting confirmation from you. You were never charged for the lilies, and we have also now refunded you for the original order.
Wedding bouquet flowers were rotten had to use Waitrose instead
We were sorry to hear that at the time and hope you were satisfied with the resolution, if not the actual bouquet.
Flowers were sent to my cousin which arrived on time and she was really pleased with so I'm very happy thanks. Beautiful flower selection and inspired combinations. Classy site also. I will use again. Thanks
Found on the Internet. Never used before but have been disappointed in the past with local interflora florists using up their old bits and M & S sending the wrong items. Very pleased with Appleyard, though. Two lots of flowers ordered - one a bereavement another as a thank you - both recipients very happy with bouquet received.
It never arrived in the packing that I paid extra for. So disappointing
Having spoken to you, we understand you didn't receive the lux size. Next time you purchase using this account, you'll find some store credit there that will pay for an upgraded bouquet size. Sorry this order was disappointing. If you have any issues in the future please don't hesitate to call. Many thanks for the feedback and your time earlier.
For the cost of the flowers I wasn't happy with the standard at all, majority died within 2/3 days & left the flowers looking more lifeless than they where when they arrived. Overall not happy as they were a gift for my partners graduation.
was not happy.
all the roses were out and in their final days when they were delivered and the lillies were not even out!
by the time the lillies came out the other flowers looked dead.
am not happy as they are more expensive then normal website flowers.
did not look like picture.
First time I've used Appleyard. At first sight, the roses were lovely and we expected them to open and remain far beyond the 2 or 3 days they actually did. Supermarket roses have lasted longer and considering the price difference not something I would recommend. Very disappointing.
I orderd 100 roses to celebrate valentines for my wife who became a new Mum with our first child 6 weeks ago.

After your firm was highly rated from well known magazines etc I chose your firm for the order

However I have been disappointed by the bloomed buds which were blackend and overall seemed like the roses were dying after 2 days. Embarrassing to say the least. My wife followed the instructions trimmed the stems and placed them in a vase but after 2 days I am disappointed by the quality of roses I have received I don’t mind paying for quality but I feel let down by my order.

I hope someone can address my negative experience.
They should last longer than 2 days so that's no good. Sorry to hear about this. One of the team will be in contact.
Worst service I ever had in my life
Paid delivery premium to get the flowers on Saturday (my wife's birthday) and only got them on Monday
Obviously tried to call them many times during the weekend but no one answer as only attend Mon-Fri
If getting the flowers 2 days later not bad enough were very damaged (probably after being 3 days in a small box!)
will never use this service again and I already told all the people all know how terrible is their service
as per the review i left on appleyard's website: 16 rose stems, and a bunch of "fillers" for the best part of £100. Outrageous. First and last time I will use appleyard. Expected something impressive, but only marginally better than something from the supermarket for a quarter of the price. Seriously disappointed.
While we wouldn't necessarily agree with your description of the non-rose flowers being 'fillers', we're still sorry that you were disappointed with the bouquet.
Not at all impressed with the flowers delivered for my elderly friend i am afraid
I will never use this company again, it was without doubt the most disappointing transaction I have made. The flowers were requested to be delivered on a particular date. my very aged aunt's birthday, but having free delivery with this company comes at a price - no delivery! Three days later they still had not been delivered and they do not issue a confirmation email to say that the addressee has received. I should have read online reviews before ordering which are at the most dismal... My other floral deliveries, many each year have been delivered on time with free delivery and often free chocolates and came with a confirmation of delivery. NO Thankyou Appleyards, you need to lift your game.
Sorry to hear about this. It's unclear from your comments if the flowers were received at all. Unfortunately the free delivery option is with Royal Mail in the normal post which means we don't know when it's been delivered and isn't guaranteed for a date unlike the other delivery options available. Whether the flowers were three days late or didn't arrive, this is unacceptable and one of our team will be in touch. At most the flowers might be 24 hours after the date with the free service. Any more than that won't do.
My sisters flowers weren't delivered to her. Reception threw them out.
Ordered our Wedding Bouquet well in advance to be delivered for our big day. I receive an email from them a day before at 5.33pm telling me they forgot a batch of orders one of which was mine.

It being a weekend, there was no way of contacting any customer service.

Ruined our Wedding.
Not much we can say to this except sorry again. We didn't forget the orders but there was a system problem that affected some orders being delivered. We have refunded you in full obviously but I'm sure that's of little consolation.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews