Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Mrs Jill McLaren
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Sue Gosselin
More Photos & Videos
Unfortunately, the flowers that I ordered (Bluebelle Bouquet - Grande size) was nothing like the image displayed on the website. Very disappointing considering it was for my wife on our Wedding anniversary. Appleyard have credited the value plus £10 as a voucher, however I’m concerned a similar incident will happen.
Ordered a mix of peonies and Rose's. Only one of the five promised peonies was in the bunch which looked cheap rather than premium. This is the second poor bunch I've received from Appleyard. I used them again because they were good at rectifying it the first time but twice is too much of a coincidence. Have had to order peonies from elsewhere to ensure I can send what I ordered.
Our flowers weren’t delivered and customer service took days to reply and are saying that our claim is false. These were sympathy flowers and the lady who they were meant to be delivered to is honest and confirms she did not receive them. Appalling customer service. Will not use again
Easy to use website and great tracking process. I hadn't realised the flowers would come with a cute card as well.
The flowers looked beautiful on arrival (my friend took a photo of them). I'm very happy with the company and I'll definitely go to you first when I need to order flowers.
Appalling value for money and the petals are already fading two days after delivery. It’s impossible to make a complaint as the customer service people do not reply
Funny how when you say you’re not happy you don’t get directed to leave a review!

Ordered Hyacinth and Tulip bouquet for Mother’s Day - it arrived on Monday and not a Hyacinth in sight. Tulips were also multi coloured not at all like the photo. All were opened not at all fresh.

Would I recommend- err NO!
My mother loved her arrangement. Thank you
Phone number associated to the wrong customer and email address. GDPR breach and extremely poor controls in place.
As an ecommerce business, security is of paramount importance to us. We have emailed you so we can better understand what you're referring to but have heard nothing back yet. Please contact 020 3696 1136 at your earliest convenience and ask for Simon Sharp.
Flowers are not fresh.
A shame that what I ordered contained 7 pale roses and 4 lilies. The roses were all opened with some dried out petals and one broken at the stem and the lilies are not opened. Other flower suppliers provide unopened buds for the whole arrangement. Roses lasted ~2 days and the lilies are still going strong.

Appleyard was recommended to me but I think I will keep to my usual local florist.

I also felt that the feedback emails are engineered to direct positive reviews to Trustpilot depriving customers of a real view of the flower supplier experience.
Very disappointed. Flowers didn't look good after 4 days. Roses had drooped, carnations had lost colour and there was no smell from the lilies. Would not recommend Appley arduous.
Hi Pat, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I’m very sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your product! This certainly doesn’t sound like it meets the high product quality standards that we pride ourselves on. I do see that you have been contacted by a team leader to put things right and you are happy with the resolution

Appleyard London Team
Meant to arrive between 14:00 and 16:00. It was an anniversary present. I received a message at 16:00 they would arrive between 19:00 and 21:00. Two hours after my wife would have left work.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I am really sorry to hear of your disappointment with regards to delivery but I do see that a team leader is looking into this for you to put things right

Appleyard London Team
I am revising this as I ordered flowers for tomorrow and they have arrived again early. Got the standard apology from Appleyard. Flowers and whilst the flowers are of exceptional quality and the customer service is good this is a constant issue when delivering in Scotland and I really wonder why we bother so the thank you flowers have arrived before the actual event we’re thanking them for. Appalling
The flowers didn't arrive. I tried to contact you through the website, it didn't work. Hard to get through on the phone. Very disappointed.
Hi Linda, I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order. This is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide, so I’m keen to help put things right. If possible, please could you send an email over to
Despite having used them three time and paid for the delivery option of same day or next day delivery, Appleyard has never delivered on time, They ruined Easter, Valentines Day and a Birthday. Wives and friends do not understand why flowers never arrive except to think you forgot or don't care either way not a happy ending
Hi Jon, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers and feeling there is no way of contacting us. A team leader would really like to assist you further and make sure that your query is resolved. Please could you email us on customerservices@appleyardlondon.com so we can assist you further

Kind Regards
Appleyard London Team
I found the amount of flowers delivered for the price very poor value. They were, however, delivered next day as promised and were undamaged. I would not use again due to the poor value and there are better online options available.
Hi Nicholas, Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and allowing a team leader to put things right for you

We look forward to you purchasing from us in the future

Bad delivery
Hi Hjala, We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not t, he level of service we strive for. If you could kindly Direct message us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
Hopeless first they sent a half dead bouquet . I eventually got through on chat to complain .it was agreed a new bouquet would be sent ,they Then sent the wrong bouquet that I ordered for a replacement and still have not replied to my complaint !
Hi Jackie, We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly Direct message us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
Have used this company a few times but the most recent flowers were disappointing - looked nothing like the photo and poor value for the price paid.
Hi, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
The mothers day bouquet wilted within 2 days ~ very disappointed.
Hi Mrs Kemp, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
I ordered a £100 bunch of flowers for mother ( mother's Day ) and they arrived broken , wilted and in tatters. I then complained to the company requesting a refund and have heard nothing since . .
Hi Alun, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London is rated 4.49 based on 7,404 reviews