Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat
Robert W
"Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend"
Mr Adam B
"To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing."
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"Someone else’s flowers was delivered to my mother on mother’s day and died within a few days."
"Poor flowers, poor customer service...plenty of online flower delivery companies so keep away from this one."
Hi aLAN, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"Please read Facebook reviews. My flowers (and many other people’s) arrived looking nothing like the pictures. Paid extra for a LUX bouquet and received small, limp, half dead arrangement of flowers with a bad smell. Some stems were snapped and could not be used to went straight in the bin before I remembered to take a picture. Complaint service is a joke! Phone number not working and online chat says 30min wait and never refreshes or goes down. The time only ever increases. Terrible service on the back of C grade products. Avoid disappointment and order elsewhere!"
"Horrible service. My order was delivered to a wrong address and I never received my flowers."
"Absolutely disgusted with the flowers my sister and dad received! Still no form of response from Appleyard to my complaint. Will never use them again! This is what my sister should of got to what was actually delivered, they even had the cheek to tell me the bouquet had been upgraded"
"Wouldn’t even give 1 star DO NOT ORDER Mother’s Day ruined Flowers arrived dead, dropping, and not even what I would call a bunch If I had of got them delivered straight to me I would have bined them and went to Tesco for better value Item charged for and missing from order (vase) No help what so ever from the online chat service I actually cried when I saw my £44.99 flowers that looked like I took them off someone’s grave Save yourself money and face and go anywhere for better quality even a garage"
"No card with the bouquet and poor quality flowers which didn’t last."
"Flowers were half dead on arrival, only lasted a day i actually complained which I never do. Was a surprise for my elderly mum on what would have been her wedding anniversary and my late father's bday."
"HORRENDOUS COMPANY POOR QUALITY FLOWERS Forth time ordering and still the same. Won’t be going back now!"
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for getting back to us and allowing a team leader to put things right for you

Look forward to your next purchase

Appleyard London Team
"Package was delivered late and to the neighbor. I was told it had arrived at the property. It took Appleyard over a week to get in contact with me to figure out that it had been delivered to the wrong address. A complete joke of a service."
"Very poor product that was not as described and as per the photo in terms of the pot colour and the colour of the blooms and number of blooms. Despite feedback, Appleyard were only willing to provide a £10 credit on the next order which is useless since I won’t use them again. Clarity of description on the website is poor. Not a good first experience. I will go back to my previous supplier."
"Ordered for Valentines but delivery did not occur until the evening, website indicated Royal Mail delivery but it was actually Yodel who are useless. Flowers received were not as pictured and I could have had better value and early delivery from the local florist."
"Thanks for asking. I wasn't happy at all. This was a flower order for Valentine's Day. The order was dumped on the doormat very late in the day, just before we were going out for dinner. No ringing of the doorbell, no knock on the door, no message to my phone. Very poor service, I won't be using Appleyard again."
"Even when i complain, you send me a standard/templated response, then ignore my follow up reply... then have the audacity to ask about the service. If you're not going to follow up on my complaint, i suggest you stop contacting me."
"The bouquet did not last the 7 days before collapsing & wilting"
"get the wrong product on valentine day"
"The product was terrible. It was small, looked nothing like the photo and died two days after arriving !!"
"I ordered 2 bouquets this week - The secret garden bouquet did not arrive on Valentines Day which I had ordered it for, and the Honeycomb, which did arrive but contained half the number of stems compared to the description, and was dishevelled. I have heard nothing from customer service and am really disappointed, despite sending emails, ringing and using live chat. Such a shame as used to send such amazing bouquets with this company."
"Not my cup of tea, including very rude customer operators. Flowers are nice but you can get them just as nice, even nicer, from places with much better service :)"
"Very bad I'll never buy from here. I'm really embarrassed the flowers look nothing like the picture, when I received a picture from the people I sent to, I was embarrassed by how it looked like, nothing like the website. And I'm bombarded by emails and mags from you."
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and expressing your disappointment. I do see that a team leader is looking into this

Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,242 reviews