Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Mrs Claire M
"This is the first time I have used Appleyard. The flowers arrived on time and were stunning - exactly as per picture, beautiful and fresh. There was also reassuring customer service contact from point of purchase through to delivery so I felt confident that if there were any problems they would be resolved. I would definitely use Appleyard again. 5 stars!"
Mrs Sue A
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time. The recipients were over the moon with them."
"I have used Appleyard before for sending flowers to my mum as I live in the USA. They make it so simple for me to do it and I know that the flowers are always going to be fresh and delivered on time. They arrived as instructed and was a wonderful surprise for my Mum who loves them. So thank you Appleyard !"
"Meant to arrive between 14:00 and 16:00. It was an anniversary present. I received a message at 16:00 they would arrive between 19:00 and 21:00. Two hours after my wife would have left work."
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I am really sorry to hear of your disappointment with regards to delivery but I do see that a team leader is looking into this for you to put things right

Appleyard London Team
"I am revising this as I ordered flowers for tomorrow and they have arrived again early. Got the standard apology from Appleyard. Flowers and whilst the flowers are of exceptional quality and the customer service is good this is a constant issue when delivering in Scotland and I really wonder why we bother so the thank you flowers have arrived before the actual event we’re thanking them for. Appalling"
"The flowers didn't arrive. I tried to contact you through the website, it didn't work. Hard to get through on the phone. Very disappointed."
Hi Linda, I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order. This is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide, so I’m keen to help put things right. If possible, please could you send an email over to
"Despite having used them three time and paid for the delivery option of same day or next day delivery, Appleyard has never delivered on time, They ruined Easter, Valentines Day and a Birthday. Wives and friends do not understand why flowers never arrive except to think you forgot or don't care either way not a happy ending"
Hi Jon, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers and feeling there is no way of contacting us. A team leader would really like to assist you further and make sure that your query is resolved. Please could you email us on customerservices@appleyardlondon.com so we can assist you further

Kind Regards
Appleyard London Team
"I found the amount of flowers delivered for the price very poor value. They were, however, delivered next day as promised and were undamaged. I would not use again due to the poor value and there are better online options available."
Hi Nicholas, Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and allowing a team leader to put things right for you

We look forward to you purchasing from us in the future

"Bad delivery"
Hi Hjala, We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not t, he level of service we strive for. If you could kindly Direct message us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"Hopeless first they sent a half dead bouquet . I eventually got through on chat to complain .it was agreed a new bouquet would be sent ,they Then sent the wrong bouquet that I ordered for a replacement and still have not replied to my complaint !"
Hi Jackie, We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly Direct message us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"Have used this company a few times but the most recent flowers were disappointing - looked nothing like the photo and poor value for the price paid."
Hi, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"The mothers day bouquet wilted within 2 days ~ very disappointed."
Hi Mrs Kemp, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"I ordered a £100 bunch of flowers for mother ( mother's Day ) and they arrived broken , wilted and in tatters. I then complained to the company requesting a refund and have heard nothing since . ."
Hi Alun, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"I ordered two of the same bouquets and in both of them the roses arrived half dead and the lilies never opened. I did not expect that from spending over £70 on flowers."
Hi Nauman, thank you so much for your feedback. I do see that you have been assisted by a team leader and you are happy with the solution. We look forward to you shopping with us in the future

Appleyard London Team
"I am still awaiting a response to a complaint I raised, more than two months ago, about a damaged Valentine's bouquet."
Hi Terry, thank you so much for getting in touch with us. I do see that you are being assisted by a team leader to resolve your query

Appleyard London Team
Hi Terry, thank you so much for getting in touch with us and your feedback

I do see that a team leader is assisting you with your query further to make sure it gets resolved soon

Appleyard London Team
"Really disappointed with the amount of flowers included in my order and very expensive for what you got. Will definitely not be ordering again."

Appleyard London Team
"Sadly the flowers weren't delivered by the courier and were just left in the front garden, despite people being home. Luckily they were spotted. Upon opening the flowers began to die and wilt within hours of being placed in water. In 2 days half were drooping. Mother very disappointed and even complained to you but weren't interested. Won't be using you again."

Appleyard London Team
"Unfortunately flowers arrived dead on mothers day. Extremely poor"

Appleyard London Team
"Specifically selected Sunday as the delivery date (for Mother’s Day and we were away thurs-say). Used the function to say the flowers were for ‘Mother’s Day’ They turned up on Thursday. When I finally managed to get hold of someone, they just said “your fault”. They weren’t interested that the calendar function in the website kept defaulting to next day delivery. As a result, flowers were dead. Won’t use Appleyard again"
Hi Tim, thank you so much for getting in touch with us and allowing us to put things right for you as a valued repeat customer and we look forward to you shopping with us in the future
"Someone else’s flowers was delivered to my mother on mother’s day and died within a few days."
"Poor flowers, poor customer service...plenty of online flower delivery companies so keep away from this one."
Hi aLAN, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"Please read Facebook reviews. My flowers (and many other people’s) arrived looking nothing like the pictures. Paid extra for a LUX bouquet and received small, limp, half dead arrangement of flowers with a bad smell. Some stems were snapped and could not be used to went straight in the bin before I remembered to take a picture. Complaint service is a joke! Phone number not working and online chat says 30min wait and never refreshes or goes down. The time only ever increases. Terrible service on the back of C grade products. Avoid disappointment and order elsewhere!"
"Horrible service. My order was delivered to a wrong address and I never received my flowers."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,909 reviews