Appleyard London Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Lovely plant in lovely presentation box. Bought as a present for my sister who loved. Only small suggestion I would have is to make the card more obvious for the receiver - my sister didnt find the note I sent with the plant. Otherwise, perfect plant and perfect delivery service - many thanks!
Very nice bouquet of flowers ,delivered within timescale given despite this difficult time . Thank you Apple yard 👌
Lovely flowers when they finally arrived to my daughter . The first order was lost in the post . This was all put right with a quick new delivery and a beautiful arrangement
Great service. Arrived as promised. Bought as a present for my father who was very happy
Good choice, quick delivery
The delivery was made on time thank you but as it was made to someone else I did not see it personally though I have seen an image sent to me by phone and the flowers looked very nice.
Easy to use website and flowers looked great in photo recipient sent
My daughter was satisfied with the arrangement.
Great service, first time I've used Appleyard. I d not order flowers often, but enjoyed this experience.
Beautiful fresh flowers
The flowers are beautiful and fresh , however the box was delivered upside down. The courier did not give me a 2 hour time slot which I paid extra for, as these were supposed to be a surprise
Flowers arrived on time with message I had written. I also received a confirmation that the flowers had been delivered which was great. Flowers looked lovely (recipient sent me a picture) however would say they were quite expensive for the size of bouquet even with a 15% discount.
Delivered on the date set after short notice so very happy with the service
Lovely flowers, delivered on time and reasonably priced!
Flowers travelled well and arrived very quickly and on time
I didn’t see the flowers but the recipients were very pleased
Eh, they were alright. But kind of pricey.
Lovely flowers - great packaging
Great service with excellent tracking and exactly as described. Thank you. Couple of flower heads broken off so packaging could perhaps provide a bit more protection.
Service was great and flowers were beautiful. However, they were just left on my doorstep when delivered, rather than being put in a safe place or given to a neighbour.
Appleyard London is rated 4.40 based on 5,835 reviews