Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Delivery was good, Hamper looked good will let you know if the contents were delicious or not. KQ Will try flowers/plants next.
5 stars for the flowers - a gorgeous arrangement that look fantastic once out of the box - and no problems with delivery. Would prefer to see all the packaging to the recyclable though .
I was sent some stunning flowers from Appleyard so when I wanted to send some stunning flowers to a friend for a special birthday, I immediately thought of Appleyard. They didn't disappoint & the recipient was totally bowled over. I've just used Appleyard again and plan to continue to do so. (My only quibble is the website is a bit clumsy!)
Perfect quality of flowers . Delivery needs improvement
** Updated ** This was the first time using Appleyard The potted rose came but not in great condition, out of a total of 9 buds, 3 were broken/handing off. The delivery did arrive on time and we are now waiting for the remaining buds to open and hopefully not drop off!
Beautiful Flowers.
Gghhjshbdh
Very nice was the review from the better half
Great service and excellent quality
As this was a birthday gift, I would have liked the delivery early AM. The anytime appointment spoiled the surprise.
They got here on time
After an initial issue with delivery the company were quick to remedy the issue, sending another larger bunch to make up for it. Thanks.
Gorgeous flowers but the message card was missing and the delivery was poor. No attempt by courier to contact sender or recipient so they spent four days sat in the building caretaker's office before collection.
Nice flowers for my wife’s 50th
Lovely flowers delivered on time. Thank you
I didn't actually see the flowers. I always use Appleyard to send flowers as a gift. So I cannot comment on the quality of the flowers itself.
Flowers were beautiful and excellent quality. I was worried because after order purchase I saw that they use Yodel to deliver, never had a good experience with them. I was able to track the order, which was useful as despite my instruction to knock on the door they didn’t nor did they put a card through, I let the recipient know to check outside or they would not have known. Please be mindful of this.
Nice flowers according to my friend who received them
The flowers arrived on time and were looking great.
Lovely flowers, lasted well. Recipient was very pleased.
Appleyard London is rated 4.56 based on 9,257 reviews