Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Mrs Claire M
"This is the first time I have used Appleyard. The flowers arrived on time and were stunning - exactly as per picture, beautiful and fresh. There was also reassuring customer service contact from point of purchase through to delivery so I felt confident that if there were any problems they would be resolved. I would definitely use Appleyard again. 5 stars!"
Mrs Sue A
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time. The recipients were over the moon with them."
"I have used Appleyard before for sending flowers to my mum as I live in the USA. They make it so simple for me to do it and I know that the flowers are always going to be fresh and delivered on time. They arrived as instructed and was a wonderful surprise for my Mum who loves them. So thank you Appleyard !"
"Lovely flowers - ok value for money but not the biggest bouquet"
"Amazing bouquet, but I selected “Please Be Patient” with the delivery, and the driver was already back in their van by the time I got to the door; leaving the delivery unattended."
"Receiver was happy"
"Flower bunch smaller than I expected. My daughter was happy with them but for the money I thought they could have been larger. I guess it’s a country thing - for the money in Australia I would have expected a larger product."
"Quick efficient service"
"Really happy with my Orchid from Appleyard."
"I was concerned that the flowers were left outside. Fortunate that they were unharmed. It would be good if the recipient is contacted prior to delivery"
"Great service"
"Great communication with delivery updates"
"Very good quality flowers The bouquet was slightly smaller than I expected"
"good service"
"Good communication although repeated next day which led to confusion. Also delivery was late evening."
"Flowers Arrived in good conditon and were extremely well packaged. As they have only arrived yesterday it's still too early to predict how they will bloom. But I am a satisfied customer thus far. Thank you Appleyard!"
"Great flowers arrived on time and delivered in a great condition"
"This is my first experience using Appleyard. The website was easy to navigate and my friend who received the flowers said they were beautiful."
"Good service and my friend said the flowers were lovely."
"good reliable service. Flowers in good condition - thank you"
"almost 5 stars for service and quality. The recipient couldn’t find the card which told her the flowers were delivered to a save place. She found the orchids next to her garage door after I convinced her that they had been delivered. The notification card never turned up."
"The flowers are beautiful but I ordered the lux version and it looks like it came with a lot more green filler than actual flowers. These weren't cheap to begin with and I would think for $85 you would get a little more bang for your buck."
"I didn't see the flowers myself but I am told they are lovely. Ordering and delivery spot on."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,900 reviews