Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Ms W
"I’ve used Appleyard twice now to send flowers to my daughter in London. I hesitated over the final amount for bigger bunch + next day delivery, thinking my daughter would probably rather have the money! But the flowers were GORGEOUS and looked even better than the sales pics, she was really delighted with them."
Mr Adam B
"To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing."
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"I was surprised when I saw the size of the box, a tad small! However their beautiful fresh flowers were carefully packed inside and looked absolutely gorgeous once in a vase. Mother was most pleased!"
"Arranged at short notice but delivered early. My sister was impressed 😊"
"It delivered well, however the flowers started wilting after a week."
"I haven’t actually seen the flowers as I order them from Australia for my family in London but I’m told they are beautiful. Never had a delivery issues, simple elegant service"
"Grandma delighted with her bouquet.. Thanks Appleyard"
"I have had no problems when placing my orders and my friends receiving their flowers. The quality is great and the timing for delivery is spot on. I thank you and will keep using Appleyard London."
"Delivered on time, receiver photo matched my order just smaller than I expected as paid extra for bigger size."
"|I have spoken to the friend who received the flowers who assured me they were beautiful and were delivered on the right day etc. I would use Appleyard again."
"good quality flowers and delivered on time. will use again."
"The arrangement was for my daughter and she was happy with it."
"Lovely package and the delivery is prompt . My receiver did complained about the freshness of the roses though , hope that can be worked on . Other than that, am happy about our services and will still continue to order from you guys"
"Receiver said the flowers were beautiful Thanks"
"Very quick service with a quick delivery and lovely flowers. Working offers in with o2 and tesco colleague privileges is an excellent move. Only negative comment is the flowers were left on the front door and someone was in all day, flowers weren't seen till 7 that evening. My grandmother would of prefered someone knocking/ringing the door bell as she waited in for the delivery"
"I ordered Flowers for my mom for her Birthday. The Flowers she received were Beautiful! I loved that they came in a pretty design box with a coupon and instructions on how to take care of your new flowers. There was an actual card that came with order instead of a piece of paper with something typed up on it. I was so happy with the order!"
"Easy website, plenty of choice. Very speedy delivery. They were a gift and the recipient was delighted with the flowers."
"Always good value and a reliable service. As I send flowers via post I don’t ever get to see them. No complaints from recipients"
"Quality flowers delivered on the agreed date"
"Recipient really pleased. Flowers you fresh and lasted well. Packaging good as was delivery. Would recommend."
"This tiny plant was packed in an over-sized box (prob 10 times the size!) but was healthy & promised a great number of little roses. My sister was pleased but pointed out that there were 2 lots of info enclosed but both were for cut flowers! But yes, I shall order again with Appleyard."
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 4,266 reviews