Appleyard London Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Lovely hamper
I am living in Canada so wanted a reliable florist to deliver flowers to my daughter who lives in England. My daughter was happy with the result. I appreciated your easy to use web-site.
Sent as a gift, but I’m assured the flowers were beautiful.
Excellent service!
Ordered for a missed birthday. Excellent service, prompt delivery with notifications letting you know where it was and when it arrived, and it in rural Wales, so very prompt. Relative said they were lovely and was very pleased.
Quick, Reliable & High Quality Service & Product
Great service with lovely flowers.
The only problem was that the driver did not have the full delivery address so had to contact me.
Amazing service
Great service and the flowers were beautiful! Very happy!
Speedy and efficient!
It is a really good company!
Easy to order, great selection and beautiful flowers on arrival
Very good service
Very efficient prompt Service
The flowers were a gift for my sister in law and she was really pleased with them. they were different from your usual mixed flowers and lasted very well. she was delighted.
Always beautiful
Very good
Thank you We are from Australia and we lost my Aunty a couple of years ago and we always send flowers to remember her each year! I had placed the order a good 24 hours the day before, but they didn't arrive until 9pm the next day, which was very late, I did expect them to be there at least before 5pm the next day. they were very nice flowers & at the end of the day my family in Warrington were happy.
Beautiful flowers and great punctual service!
Appleyard London is rated 4.36 based on 5,455 reviews