Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat
"Fast and reliable delivery, and beautiful flowers. The bouquet arrived in a way that it was ready to put on a vase without having to re-areange it. Highly reccommended."
Sue G
"Thank you so much! I ordered a Christmas arrangement from Canada to the UK. They were gorgeous! And on time. I would recommend you to everyone wishing to do business with you! Fantastic service was received"
"I live in the United States and ordered flowers online to be delivered to a friend in the UK. It’s always a bit concerning when you’re placing an order from that far away. Appleyard prepared and shipped the order in the time promised. The bouquet was delivered the very next day. My friend sent me a picture of the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful. Great job, Appleyard! I would definitely recommend this florist."
"As always, these were lovely flowers, delivered when they said they would be (on a Sunday) Let’s hope that they give a full week of pleasure."
"As always, the perfect bouquet to put a smile on the recipient, the only company that I have sent flowers from where the recipient confirms how beautifully presented and longer lasting the flowers are, no need to look elsewhere, Appleyard are the best."
"HORRENDOUS COMPANY POOR QUALITY FLOWERS Forth time ordering and still the same. Won’t be going back now!"
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for getting back to us and allowing a team leader to put things right for you

Look forward to your next purchase

Appleyard London Team
"Tge flowers arrived at my mother's house on time and exactly as described. Would buy again and recommend to others. Thank you."
"Amazing mother’s day flowers By far the very best"
"Package was delivered late and to the neighbor. I was told it had arrived at the property. It took Appleyard over a week to get in contact with me to figure out that it had been delivered to the wrong address. A complete joke of a service."
"Very poor product that was not as described and as per the photo in terms of the pot colour and the colour of the blooms and number of blooms. Despite feedback, Appleyard were only willing to provide a £10 credit on the next order which is useless since I won’t use them again. Clarity of description on the website is poor. Not a good first experience. I will go back to my previous supplier."
"Ordered for Valentines but delivery did not occur until the evening, website indicated Royal Mail delivery but it was actually Yodel who are useless. Flowers received were not as pictured and I could have had better value and early delivery from the local florist."
"Arranged at short notice but delivered early. My sister was impressed 😊"
"I sent two live rose plants for Valentines Day - delivered to friends in London (Mottingham) ordered from South Carolina (USA) online. The website was easy to work with, and the customer service chat was very helpful."
"Beautiful as ever! Thank you"
"Ordered the single red rose for valentines. This arrived safely and on time."
"Good service"
"Appleyard is my go to supplier of flowers. Exceptional quality flowers at fantastic prices."
"Thanks for asking. I wasn't happy at all. This was a flower order for Valentine's Day. The order was dumped on the doormat very late in the day, just before we were going out for dinner. No ringing of the doorbell, no knock on the door, no message to my phone. Very poor service, I won't be using Appleyard again."
"Flowers could have been better quality... Looked a bit thrown together, some old cut on leaves and tired flowers petal edges."
"Even when i complain, you send me a standard/templated response, then ignore my follow up reply... then have the audacity to ask about the service. If you're not going to follow up on my complaint, i suggest you stop contacting me."
"The bouquet did not last the 7 days before collapsing & wilting"
"Hd discounted flowers through Times offer - even with discount arrangement was poor & quality of flowers not good - lasted less than a week. Couldn't recommend & wouldn't use again Much better local florists or even high street suppliers"
"Good delivery service provided and helpful customer support"
Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,205 reviews