Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Liam B
"Three words: She loves them :-)"
"Easy ordering . Updates emailed to me for delivery. Sent a flower bouquet for my mum for her birthday. Very happy"
Mr Laurin S
"Great service and bouquets! On time delivery and great packaging. Only tip for bouquet, which is supposed to be a present: if you order for the same day you want to hand it over to the "receiver" it might happen that the flowers haven't blossomed fully yet, as it makes them last longer. (Order 1-2 days in advance)"
"Lovely fresh flowers delivered on a Sunday to Sheffield. Accomplished exactly what I wanted and made my daughter’s 1st anniversary suitably special."
"Excellent service"
"Lovely flowers delivered next day."
"As promised"
"Fab service again, the recipient was delighted with the bouquet and has said how beautiful they were. I’ll definitely continue to use Appleyard for my flower gifting"
"Three words: She loves them :-)"
"Excellent website and choice of flowers. Easy to order, superb flowers delivered on time. Appleyard are excellent. What more can I say except thank you."
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time 5* service. Will order again."
"Beautiful flowers. Gorgeous colours and scents"
"Beautiful arrangement, easy to order, delivered on time, no messing about."
"Perfect...across the world and directly to the recipient as and when agreed. Thank you!"
"Extraordinarily beautiful flowers. Recipients blown away!"
"Truly beautiful flowers packed in a way I’ve never seen before to ensure every part of the bouquet was in perfect condition. Absolutely delighted. I will recommend to everyone."
"I ordered the bouquet to be delivered to my mother for her Birthday, we had previously used a local florist in Merseyside, but thought we would give Appleyard a go. My Mother believes these are the best flowers she has ever had. She was absolutely thrilled. The lovely thing is that the bouquet from Appleyard cost about 25% less than we used to pay the local florist. Based on my Mother's feedback 5 stars is easily deserved."
"Recipient delighted with the flowers. Appleyard made a real difference using Royal Mail 24hr tracked delivery to NI as Yodel there are unreliable. Everything arrived super-fresh and as good as if they were delivered personally. Also super-fast from placing order (late Sun) to delivery on Tuesday lunchtime. Definitely a company to use again...again...and again. Thank you"
"A lovely selection, easy payment and promptly delivered. APPLEYARD is great!"
"Ordered these flowers online from Australia for my daughters special birthday in the UK. Easy to order and pick, delivered without any problems and my daughter absolutely LOVED them =) they looked beautiful and she said they smelt lovely =) So very very happy with the whole experience. Thank you"
"Lovely orchid. Arrived at the right address on the right day as a birthday present."
"Gorgeous bouquet! Wil lorder again. My friend loved it."
"Great Service & beautiful flowers. I ordered the 12month subscription as a birthday gift for a family member. After lots of research there is a lot of online flower subscriptions but Appleyard London seemed to be that little more elegant and the example bouquets looked great online. There was a problem with the delivery with the first bouquet which was ordered in enough time to arrive on the day of the birthday but unfortunately (down to absolutely no fault of Appleyard London) they didn’t arrive, I spoke to Appleyard on their online web chat the next day and they sent a beautiful apology bouquet. (Which was incredible as the error wasn’t their fault, as I tracked the original bouquet on the couriers website and it was sat in their depot) Hats of to Appleyard for arranging a bouquet replacement/apology very quickly! Over all couldn’t recommended enough to anyone. Top work Appleyard London!"
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 3,938 reviews