Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

"Easy ordering . Updates emailed to me for delivery. Sent a flower bouquet for my mum for her birthday. Very happy"
Mr Laurin S
"Great service and bouquets! On time delivery and great packaging. Only tip for bouquet, which is supposed to be a present: if you order for the same day you want to hand it over to the "receiver" it might happen that the flowers haven't blossomed fully yet, as it makes them last longer. (Order 1-2 days in advance)"
"The postal flowers I sent my sister in law were delightful"
"Beautiful flowers and gorgeous fragrance. Stunning xx"
"Beautiful flowers and gorgeous fragrance. Stunning xx"
"Amazing customer service team, helped with my selection and the flowers delivered were beautiful. Thank you so much, would use again!"
"Really great customer service. Ordered online for next day delivery and they turned up on time, overall happy with the flowers but a few niggles so get in touch with the online customer service who were super helpful and rectified the error. Would definitely use again and would recommend them."
"I live in the US and ordered these fpr my mom, she sent me photos and they are stunning. She said they smell lovely and they are the most beautiful flower she has ever seen and was impressed."
"The flowers were beautifully arranged and delivered promptly at the time promised. Regulate updates during the delivery helped to give piece of mind. A great service I would highly recommend."
"Beautiful perfect puts a smile on the quality"
"I'm very impressed with the service given when ordering these flowers."
"Cousin delighted with flowers , Will look forward to using again !"
"Everythingg was perfect and the flowers was really fresh this is not the first and not the last time."
"Ordering from the US, I was a little apprehensive but I’m pleased with their service. My best friend absolutely loved her bouquet! It was exactly like the photo online, except for the Vanda Orchids being less “spotted”. I personally would have preferred those but I’m guessing they didn’t have that exact flower. Delivery was perfect too. I’d definitely use them again. Thank you Appleyard London!"
"I wanted a special gift for my daughter in law,and thats what i got from Appleyard flowers.beautiful flowers"
Hi, thank you so much for your warm feedback.
"My Mum was delighted with the plant and it arrived beautifully and safely packed. The lilies were abundant and lasted for a long time filling the house with their scent. I have not risked buying plants online before but I will certainly come back to you when I want to do so again. I will recommend you to everyone. Brilliant service."
Hi Janet, thank you so much for the feedback. We are really excited that your mum was happy with her bouquet. We look forward to you shopping with us again.
""""
""""
"Beautiful flowers and arrived on time. Mum was very pleased!"
"Beautiful flowers and arrived on time. Mum was very pleased!"
"Lovely flowers, well packaged and great life span. Who knew that such beautiful flowers could fit through the letterbox! I will definitely be using Appleyard again."
"These were a present so I did not see them myself however, the recipient was very pleased with them"
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 3,891 reviews