Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Beautiful flowers as a gift
Really pleased. Bought a ZZ plant as a gift for a friend. Bigger than I imagined and in really good health. Very happy.
Lovely as always :)
The orchid was lovely, although the vase that came with it was cracked, and when I contacted u about this u credited £10 to my account which I felt was a bit stingy. You should have taken into account both the cost of replacing the vase and the inconvenience caused.
flowers and champagne were a gift and recipient was delighted! thanks!
Delivery arrived on time and with buds to ensure a long lasting arrangements.
I bought a 100 Daffodils, they were delivered the next day & the recipient was overjoyed with them. Excellent quality, great service.
Easy ordering and really fast delivery. Really lovely flowers, thank you.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 13th March 2021
My daughter was very happy with her flowers and hamper and that pleases me
Delivery was good, Hamper looked good will let you know if the contents were delicious or not. KQ Will try flowers/plants next.
5 stars for the flowers - a gorgeous arrangement that look fantastic once out of the box - and no problems with delivery. Would prefer to see all the packaging to the recyclable though .
I was sent some stunning flowers from Appleyard so when I wanted to send some stunning flowers to a friend for a special birthday, I immediately thought of Appleyard. They didn't disappoint & the recipient was totally bowled over. I've just used Appleyard again and plan to continue to do so. (My only quibble is the website is a bit clumsy!)
Perfect quality of flowers . Delivery needs improvement
Recipient delighted 😀
Kept notified an on time.
Very pleased with Mother’s Day flowers. Delivered safely and in mint condition
Easy to track. Arrived in good time. Packaged well. Good quality! Thanks!
I bought the orchid heart flower for my mother in law as a Birthday present and she was both pleased with the decoration and the presentation of both orchid and heart!
I was generally pleased with the process of ordering a year’s subscription although I don’t like the website which sometimes appears old fashioned and clunky Flowers themselves are excellent - my son had ordered them last year
Beautiful flowers... next day delivery.... lovely x
Appleyard London is rated 4.56 based on 9,263 reviews