Appleyard London Reviews

Based on 9,742 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Tell us how Appleyard London made you happy
Dont waist your time and money. Flowers ordered for next day delivery. Not arrived. Never use again, dont know where they have that good fedback, probably because they not provide review option on the website.
Delivery as Expected. Recipient was very Happy
Appleyard London 5 star review on 12th August 2022
Excellent and swift service. Not hugely expensive either!
Lovely packaging, came on time, and the Mrs Loved it!
Beautiful bunch, swiftly delivered - thanks!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 9th August 2022
Products arrived well packed and with a timely manner
Flowers arrived promptly, my sister was very pleased with hers
Beautiful flowers and delivered by 2pm on my chosen date. Very happy customer!
Appleyard London 5 star review on 7th August 2022
On time, easy, good communication.
You don’t know my name for starters I’m the person who sent the gift mr best Doreen Watson was the recipient!!! So you get your facts rite and I might give you a review however the recipient was delighted
Efficient. A well-presented bouquet of peonies upon arrival. Very pleased indeed.
clicked on 'Next day delivery' at 8am on a Monday - Flowers are arriving on Wednesday. not happy.
Great Service! Ordered from NZ for a Friends Wedding in Scotland. Everything went smoothly and was delivered on time.
This flowers I sent to my sister arrived on the day as expected and in good condition
Given as a gift and they were delighted with the flowers and cute bunny!
Great products. Will use again
Terrible service, unreliable delivery. Do no trust this company to fulfil your order. I had made an order days in advance and paid for delivery on a specific date for my fiancee's birthday. The company did not deliver my order and did not notify me of this. When I contacted customer service to ask why my order had not been delivered the representative nonchalantly told me it had not been given to the courier and if I wanted it delivered on a different date. No explanation and no attempt to fulfil my order on time. Appleyard just does not care about delivering on time or about customer satisfaction.
Hi Michael, Further to our conversations, we're happy this was delivered on time and the advice you were given turned out to be incorrect. Sorry for any concern caused - this isn't the experience we aim to give. Thanks Appleyard
My mum was very happy. Thanks
Beautiful Bouquets and stunning service.
Customer service and communication is excellent. When the delivery person had to leave the bouquet with a neighbor they texted the recipient and she received them early the next morning. All was well.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 25th July 2022