Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th October 2018
Miss Isabela Buzila
Appleyard London 5 star review on 22nd October 2018
More Photos & Videos
Ordered white lilies came with 2 stems of pink lilies mixed in.
Display was OK but not exceptional by any stretch.
Ordered for delivery on 25 Jun but arrived on 22 Jun.
Quite expensive but pretty for around 5 days
Ordered flowers for my wife, Lillys arrived broken and half dead. Although a credit was put back onto my account, it ruined the surprise. Although they also put an additional £10 credit on my account, they still have the cheek to charge for delivery again on the next order, which eats up most of the Goodwill gesture. I'd suggest offering customers free delivery if the original order was unacceptable. Also maybe just offer a refund rather than force another order. I've ordered another bunch for my wife, as no other option - let's hope they're better than last time
Flowers delivered to the wrong address. Tried to complain but no response. Really poor service. Wouldn’t use again.
Soon after arrival after visiting my nan who I gifted the flowers the flower selection I picked was very small not equivalent of the medium selection of the 3 size options I had to pick from
Hi Liam, I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order! This is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide, so I’m keen to help put things right. I do see that a team leader is looking into this and has contacted you to put things right with a resolution that you are happy with.

Appleyard London Team
I’d ordered the flowers well in advance for my wedding to be delivered a couple of days before.
They didn’t turn up and I had to go and Collect them from the depot the next morning- not something I need to be stressing about the day before my wedding. When I told customer services I merely got a “these things happen” response. When I finally got the flowers they were ok. Some of the flowers were dead, some flower heads had broken off. In total I had to remove about 6/7 stems because they were unusable. It’s not when I expected when spending £60+ on flowers.
Hi Rebekah, I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order. This is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide, so I’m keen to help put things right. I do see that a team leader is assisting you further with a resolution that you are happy with

Appleyard London Team
when the flowers were received they looked okay, however noticed that some of the flowers were already dying, very disappointing
I ordered a bunch of peonies for my wife, which at first we thought we ok. But then the flowers didn't open and we actually wondered if these were dead upon arrival and couldn't be revived with water, pruning or feed.
To add insult to injury, the flowers seemed to come infested with fruit fly and any time the flowers were moved, 10 to 15 flies would fly around the room. Not good when we have two young children in the house.
The ordering process and the choice of flowers was really good. Sadly the experience with the flowers was not.
The flowers are ok; but by the time they are delivered each month; they only last 2-3 days maximum.
I did not see the flowers but the delivery was unacceptable.
Hi, I’m so sorry to hear about the delivery issues that you experienced with your order. This is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide, so I’m keen to help put things right. If possible, please could you send an email over to
Pretty flowers but small bouquet for the amount paid.
Hi Katy, I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly Direct message us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
Flowers appeared to wilt within a coupled of days. Pretty poor considering the price.
The flowers I bought my mum for mother’s dag weren’t open when they arrived, and within 2 days they were already dead... awful. My poor mum had to throw them away in embarrassment!
Hi Hannah, pologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Edit reply
Delete reply
Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I am really sorry to hear of your experience to date but I do see that a team leader is assisting you further

Appleyard London Team
Paid for the Mother's Day bunch of flowers which were reduced from 40+ and they arrived and were a huge disappointment. I won't be ordering from Appleyard flowers again, even though previous orders have been good, it's just clear that your offers are nothing but a ploy to rip people off. Not cool.
Hi Michael, pologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
Unfortunately the flowers only lasted for 3 days.
Hi Sue, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
This is the second order that I have made that the quality has been poor

Appleyard London Team
Nice bouquet (postal flowers) but only lasted a couple of days so did not compare well to the leading brand.

Appleyard London Team
The flowers arrived in very bad shape. They didn't look anything like what I bought online. They didn't last as much as announced. In sum, a very bad experience. And no follow up from the company, until now (more than three weeks after the service).
Hi Jose, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
The bouquet was poor. The amount of flowers were not as described on your website picture. The price was £50 but I did have a discount voucher which made it £30. I must admit I have had better for the price and there would be no way I would have paid £50 for what I got. Very disappointed, it was a birthday gift for my mother who is 81. Am sorry to say that I won't be using you again
Hi Linda, thank you so much for getting in touch with us and allowing to put things right for you. I do see that you are happy with the outcome and would be shopping with us once more

Appleyard London Team
Very disappointed in the flowers given the cost. The photo also gave the impression they came in the metal jug. Will not be using again unfortunately.
hI Jackie, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London is rated 4.52 based on 7,983 reviews