Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat
Robert W
"Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend"
Mr Adam B
"To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing."
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"Very disappointed in the flowers given the cost. The photo also gave the impression they came in the metal jug. Will not be using again unfortunately."
hI Jackie, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"ordered flowers for my mum for mother’s day and they didn’t get delivered! they did get redelivered 3 days later FOC but still not acceptable."
"Very disappointed with the contents of the hamper I ordered. Would have expected a bit more for the price. Not very good value for money."
"Hd discounted flowers through Times offer - even with discount arrangement was poor & quality of flowers not good - lasted less than a week. Couldn't recommend & wouldn't use again Much better local florists or even high street suppliers"
"The bouquet was ok, just. I have got better one's for less and this was a half price offer. If I'd paid full price I would be seriously upset. It didn't last well either, barely a week. I've had bouquet's from M&S last up to twice as long. Think I'll stick to M&S"
"Ordered a dozen red roses in January for an anniversary. The letterbox option because there was no guarantee that we would be home. Yodel delivered to our "Back Porch". We don't have a back porch and spent more than 5 minutes in the cold and dark, looking for the package, which was eventually found in a folded garden chair at the side of the house. The roses were in a sorry state, well past their best and were thrown out 2 days later. Order was placed via British Airways eStore to earn Avios. These haven't arrived either"
"I ordered 100 roses for. Akentines day. They turned up st 4:30pm THE FOLLOWING DAY. I tired to contact the company thought the day and was just out in a frustrating que that I NEVER got to the front of. They did not reply to my email on the days asking for help! I ended up having to ordering another bunch of flowers for the day. Very unhappy!"
"Did not receive all the flower parts no pots was delivered."
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and expressing your disappointment. I do see that a team leader is looking into this

Appleyard London Team
"Flowers turned up tired and looking very tired, sent an email on day of delivery stating this but no response."

Appleyard London Team
"The flowers were fantastic as always. However I had my original order (placed a month ago) cancelled as the bouquet was not part of the valentines offering. I could have them delivered a week either side but wanted them and the order was accepted. I was forced to order a different (more expensive) arrangement or accept a smaller bunch for the same price! To add insult, my ordered item was then discounted two days before it was delivered. Great product, but very poor service in this instance"

Appleyard London Team
"I ordered a bouquet of flowers and as promised they were delivered on Monday 11 Feb. By Tuesday morning they were wilting. I sent an email with a photo to "Customer Services" and received an automated reply. Since then NOTHING. The flowers cost £51 in total. I would have been better off at the local market. Poor product and even poorer "Customer Service""
"The process was fine but I ordered a lovely potted flower and my friends received a nub. Bit disappointing....Shown side by side here."
"Not happy with quality of flowers in relation to the picture etc. Felt overcharged"
"Ordering and delivery all went well. The roses that I sent to my friend started dying 2 days later. My friend has contacted them and they are sending some more, hopefully these ones will be better. I would not want to order again. It is very disappointing when the flowers were sent for her 50th Birthday."
Hi Rachel,

thank you so much for reaching out to us and expressing your disappointment

I do see that a team leader is in touch with you to assist you further

Appleyard London Team
"The flowers were very nice but the were for my Mum on her 60th Birthday from her Grandchildren and they didn’t arrive until about 6.30/7pm on her Birthday which was really poor. I had an email the day before at about 2pm confirming the order had been dispatched."
"they never received their flowers?"
"The flowers arrived a day late and most of the roses were already dead by this point. I tracked the delivery, it was on track and then changed to ‘this parcel could not be delivered today please check back for updates’. There were no updates given and they eventually arrived over 24 hours later."
"Quite disappointed with the flowers paid extra to get chic the flowers don’t look nothing like the picture .. only plus I can say got the delivery on Mother’s Day (today) on the day it was suppose to come . Two stars for the delivery service"
"I sent an email to your customer service team to ask for a VAT invoice so I can claim back the cost of the flowers through my business account. After three days I had no reply. I telephoned instead and was told to resend my email (which wasn't being dealt with anyway) so why would I, instead of someone being proactive and dealing with the issue there and then. I've had better service and won't use you again. That said, I have no problem with the flower delivery or quality of flowers."
"The service and delivery was very good, my only issue was the cost and value for money. I felt that the flowers I purchased were very much over priced. I would have valued these at half the value I paid."
Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,238 reviews