Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat
Robert W
"Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend"
Mr Adam B
"To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing."
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"My friend was delighted with product."
"I’ve used Appleyard twice now to send flowers to my daughter in London. I hesitated over the final amount for bigger bunch + next day delivery, thinking my daughter would probably rather have the money! But the flowers were GORGEOUS and looked even better than the sales pics, she was really delighted with them."
"The bouquet was beautiful and delivered on time - I always know that you will deliver a quality product and that means so much when I can’t deliver the flowers myself."
"excellent service"
"I have used Appleyard for over 3 years and have had excellent service, beautiful competetive flowers and gifts. The fruit baskets being one of my favourites. The recipients have all been happy with their gifts."
"I sent a years subscription to my sister and brother in law as a Golden Wedding Anniversary gift. They have received 6 months bouquets so far and have been very pleased with them."
"Ordered online from Ireland for delivery in London. All delivered on time and as ordered. Good service"
"Excellent service and quality of flowers sent"
"Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend"
"Excellent service. A very delighted mum! Thanks"
"Consistently good"
"I always buy flowers from appleyard and they are always perfect. Thank you once again for a lovely bunch of flowers delivered on time."
"Expensive but worth the money. Immaculately presented, great personal touch on the notes - not hand-written but as close to that as possible. Great added extras too."
"Arrived in the morning of the assigned delivery date in a lovely box. Was packaged inside really well and securely without damage. Great quality flowers and will be using their services again!"
"Gorgeous, beautiful flowers for Mothers day!!"
"Fabulous flowers"
"Efficient and excellent service"
"Very beautiful will be buying again."
Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,242 reviews