Appleyard London Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

My flowers weren't delivered to the recipient and Appleyard Flowers didn't even realise the order had gone missing. Nothing says thank you like a bunch of flowers that is two weeks later than the event! Makes me look ungrateful and inconsiderate!
You failed to deliver 2 separate Mother's Day orders on time (they didn't arrive until Monday) & when they did turn up the flowers were already badly wilted 🥀 With brown edges to the petals.
I ordered flowers with the specific instruction that they were to be left in a safe place or with a neighbor. This was failed and I had to order a redelivery with the same instructions which were failed yet again, the flowers have died in the storage facility and I never recieved them. The surprise was also ruined as my fiance just had a card saying she had missed a parcel with the words "FLOWERS" written on it. So not only did she not get the flowers but the surprise was ruined.
Absolutely disgusted with the flowers my sister and dad received! Still no form of response from Appleyard to my complaint. Will never use them again! This is what my sister should of got to what was actually delivered, they even had the cheek to tell me the bouquet had been upgraded
I ordered a Lemon Garden Roses bouquet for nearly £90 , but they are so disappointed. The flowers aren’t very fresh. That bouquet is for my husband grand opening. They make me very unhappy when I received them. This is the 2nd time I ordered from Appleyard and get the same worst flowers.
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us. I am really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your latest order

I do see that a team leader is assisting you further

Appleyard London Team
Beautiful fresh flowers delivered when requested. They were a present for my mum and she was thrilled with them
Easy to order, good price and range. My mum was very pleased with them and the range of colours etc. However they were delivered to the wrong address (5 minutes drive away). Thankfully the kind residents delivered them to the correct address later in the day.
This was the worst delivery company imaginable. The flowers that I ordered for my sisters birthday did not arrive AT ALL. I even paid extra, to have them delivered on the exact date. My sister had to contact the company THREE TIMES, after which they were not able to give her a clear answer of what had gone wrong. I am still waiting for the money that I paid for the flowers to be refunded to me. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!
I received flowers. I didn't have to pay for dead flowers. A kind person thanking me paid for dead flowers. What a waste of his money having paid for dead flowers. I did complain about my dead flowers. Then I complained again about my dead flowers and then again. Nobody wants to know about my dead flowers. No one emails me back about my dead flowers. No one phones me about my dead flowers. Did I mention my flowers were dead?
Fantastic quality flower s- delivered bang on time. The recipient was over the moon with the gift. Highly recommend Appleyard - great value for excellent quality.
*Victory dance commences at Appleyard HQ*
Flowers delivered on time in good condition , unfortunately the flowers only lasted 4 days before they started to wilt and die . we would not order again as not impressed at all .
Dear David, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. One of our top goals is for our flowers to remain fresh as long as possible, and we are sorry to learn that on this occasion this did not happen. We hope that the assistance which was provided by our customer support department has been to your satisfaction, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
I was really disappointed at the quality of the bouquet, most of the flowers were brown and crispy at the edge of the petals, and the colour of the flowers were really drab. Usually we have received lovely displays from you, therefore this was a really disappointing experience.
Dear Felicity, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to learn that on this occasion your experience was not up to the high standard you have come to expect from us. Your feedback has been forwarded to our quality control department, and we would like to thank you for helping us avoid similar issues in the future. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
Really bad service. Delivery too late. no feed-back on my email also. Next time, other company.
Dear Ad van Hal, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your original order. We can see that you have been in touch with our customer support staff, and we are certain that the issue you had with the delivery will be resolved to your full satisfaction in a timely manner. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
I was disappointed with the flowers which I had ordered for my mother for mother's day - they arrived on Saturday, a little worst for wear and by the next day still looked crushed and the roses were already wilting. This is the first time that I have been disappointed with the quality of the flowers but they were not worth the money I had paid (I had even paid for the larger bouquet)
Hi Jayne,

We are incredibly sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your Appleyard London Bouquet. We strive to always provide excellent customer service and deliver the best quality bouquets; unfortunately, it appears that we failed in our endeavour on this occasion. We wish to sincerely apologise for not providing the service expected and for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this. A member of the team will be in touch shortly to resolve your complaint. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for providing your valuable feedback.

Kind Regards,
Appleyard London Team
Terrible service. I asked if they would put an extra card with my flowers as my message was more than 200 characters and they refused, I offered to pay and still no. Useless customer service
Dear Paul,

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment on this occasion.

Unfortunately, we are limited to the 200 characters limit on our gift cards and due to the volume of orders we deal with daily, we are unable to offer any personalisation as such.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Team Appleyard London
Beautiful flowers and very prompt service. Thank you!
Some damaged blooms caused mainly by placement of card etc
The autumn flower arrangement was stunningly beautiful. Everything worked out with the delivery and another great service. Thank you.
Amazing flowers every time, I have been looking for a quality florist with consistently beautiful choices for a long time now I wouldn't use anyone else.
great flowers