Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Mrs Jill McLaren
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Sue Gosselin
More Photos & Videos
Wonderful display for 24 hours, then kind of began to wilt. A bit disappointing but the delivery was amazing.
Delivery okay but not sure it was worth the money flower wise.. didn’t AT ALL look anything like picture.
Not very fresh flowers. Not perfumed
Flowers smelled lovely, however little dissappointed that the carnations were a deep purple colour in my opinion jarred against the paler roses and lilies. Greenery would gave been enough vibrant contrast. My sister-in-law seemed happy enough, she kept noting how beautiful their smell was.........would order again just in case it was a blip with flowers available.
OK, but not as many flowers as I would expect for the price.
The flowers were a just a little bit squished. Otherwise, they were nice.
My flowers got delivered
I had asked for the person who delivered the flowers to knock at the door. I appreciate deliveries are difficult with socially distancing but how was my mum supposed to know that the flowers had been left at the end of her drive when no-one knocked?!
A bit deer for what it was.
Ok but delivery LATE in the day and delivery tracker stated delivered at 1100, which was incorrect
Delivery date a bit far
Quite expensive for what was received, timely and alive so all good
Ultimately underwhelmed with the size of the bunch despite upgrading . Flowers are nice but roses already browning on the petals, will likely only last a day or two. For £51 it’s quite disappointing
Bit pricey - and the eventual bunch that arrived looked small - not "chic", just small. But ok.
Thanks for the feedback. Knowing how customers rate their bouquets for vaklue for money is really important to us. We have added some credit to your Appleyard account as thanks.
Mum enjoyed her flowers and said they were lovely. However, she also said that the delivery person was quite rude, which somewhat spoiled the occasion. Customer service is essential in a competitive industry.
Hi, thank you for making us aware of this. We're responsible for the service of our third party couriers so will be in touch with you regarding this.
Pirce bit high
I like the same day delivery service. It was very important for me..
Hi, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. Great to hear that you are happy with the delivery service and product. A team leader would really love to assist you further and I do see that they are in touch

Appleyard London Team
No card with the flowers.
Relative had no clue who they were from for her 70th.
Sent on behalf of my dad (her brother) who has Alzheimer’s. The card would have meant so much to her.
Really disappointed considering the price
Hi Rachel, I’m so sorry to hear that the gift card and message wasn’t included with your order. I can only think that the message was missed off when packaging the product, as we would never knowingly not send out the gift message. We understand how important the gesture was and share your disappointment that the recipient never received her gift card. We will be in touch to assist further.
Flowers not as impressive as I expected for the price, also a lot of add ons, for example I had to pay a 5er extra to get the middle size. That to me is borderline underhanded also £7.99 for chocs, they where 6 exquisite chocs I'll give em' that but I feel there is a better medium. All in all happy but I feel I paid for a premium experience and got above average standard flowers, a card, no vase and some special chocs.
Delivered on time just a little disappointed with the roses as they were quite brown sadly
Hi Janice, we are really sorry to hear that you are disappointed in the quality of your roses. We are keen to help put things right and will be in touch soon.
Appleyard London is rated 4.49 based on 7,400 reviews