Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Robert W
"Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend"
Mr Adam B
"To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing."
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"Flowers could have been better quality... Looked a bit thrown together, some old cut on leaves and tired flowers petal edges."
"Flowers arrived on time, but were a smaller bunch than seemed from the photo, but that may have been as it was a "Times" offer? Flowers only lasted 4 days, Sainsburys and M&S usually get to 7-9 days."
"Appleyard 5* was excellent flowers are lovely but the flowers were delivered at 6:15pm which is not acceptable having ordered them 5 days in advance. This makes it 2* overall."
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and expressing your disappointment. I do see that a team leader is looking into this

Appleyard London Team
"The discount from The Times was great. Flowers were nice, too. But the flowers were delivered too late on Valentine's Day - and to the wrong address despite clear instructions. Probably won't use again or recommend."

Appleyard London Team
"My first time with any florist from London wanted it to be perfect!! It was quite okay but exactly not what shown in the picture like the quality plus they forgot to write my message that i’ve written in the card which was no more than 250 characters as it mentioned. Delivery, packaging was perfect which is why 3 outta 5. Thanks Uday"
"The flowers did not arrive in perfect quality, for the price charged it was not worth it. Moreover the the roses did not arrive with food."
"The whole process takes far too long, I really question what was delivered in comparison to website, I paid for couture flowers."
"Would have expected a fuller bunch for the money I paid"
"I ordered from Australia and based my decision to go with Appleyard on two things - a 750mL bottle of wine and decent flowers as the deal. I was disappointed in the size of the rose plant. Perhaps the time of year?"
"I did not receive an email confirmation of my order. I therefore had no tracking information and had to contact you to check the order had been received."
"on time delivery, quite expensive for size of bouquet"
"Unfortunately the note wasn’t written on the card so the recipient had no idea who they were from. Would also be nice to receive an email to say they had been delivered."
"The flowers were very nice, I think my wife would have been shocked to find out they cost approx £50. The flowers were nice, but the bouquet was small, and that unfortunately makes it look like you haven't spent what you spent on them, which makes me question the value for money. i'm sure the flowers are expensive - but unfortunately perceptions are what count here, at least for me!"
Thanks for the feedback regarding this particular bouquet - agreed - perceptions are what count. This has been passed on accordingly so we can review the pricing.
"Flowers looked a little dated and did not have water when they arrived (interesting given they were sent overnight). A bit disappointing for the price."
"50 red roses were well presented, though two had lost their heads, otherwise great. Only lasted 4 days which was disappointing."
"A lot of money for a tiny bouquet of flowers they were nice to be fair just pricy"
"Delivery was on time and communication was good however the actual bouquet was slightly disappointing. I had been excited about receiving the flowers but they turned out to be much smaller than expected from the website image and some of the blooms were already a little faded. For the price I had hoped the flowers would be better than they were and so overall I felt them rather expensive compared to bouquets purchased from other websites and would probably not use again."
"I wasn't satisfied that I paid extra for a morning delivery, and despite that it turned into a normal day-long interval delivery."
"It arrived on time, but wasn't presented rather well at all. My wife had to replant to make it look acceptable."
"Easy to order, good price and range. My mum was very pleased with them and the range of colours etc. However they were delivered to the wrong address (5 minutes drive away). Thankfully the kind residents delivered them to the correct address later in the day."
Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,244 reviews