Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

I, unfortunately, gave a wrong address and realised about 30 secs after the click and purchase. I contacted Appleyard, but found their customer service very poor at dealing with the situation. It was fingers crossed if it got the right address, subsequent to me tracking the order and contacting Yost (their distribution partner). They did however get there because of a kindly neighbour (the address was 18, and not 8).
Very good however on an email slip confirming the order, it missed a crucial name on the delivery note
Roses didn’t last. The rest of the bouquet looks lovely
It was the exact flowers shown in the picture but I understand for the covid-19 however I atleast expect it to come more close as I paid for the largest version. And didn't print my whole message on the card, you need to fix your website.
Appleyard London 3 star review on 9th July 2020
I never saw them but they arrived. many thanks
Lot better than the previous plant
Flowers arrived on the day as expected BUT they were left outside the front door and the delivery driver didn't even ring the bell. My friend found them on the doorstep after I had messaged her to check outside as I'd received an email to confirm they'd been delivered. A bit disappointing as anyone could have just picked them up and walked off with them! Aside from that, the flowers were very pretty and well appreciated by the recipient.
bouquet did not look like the photo but flowers were still nice.
Efficient + arrived when wanted. Recipient said it was nice. But looking at the prices of your bouquets etc they are very expensive. Not sue why I got appleyard. I thought it was blossoming gifts!!! But what I had was same price.
Very efficient ordering and delivery. Pretty flowers
Flowers ok
Flowers lovely but rather expensive with added postage.
Hi. I provided contact details for the delivery of flowers but my daughter did not receive any communications other than a knock on the door. I was led to believe that providing contact details she would be aware of a delivery was imminent but unfortunately this did not happen
The bouquet I received was much smaller than the one that was displayed on the website. Both my mother and I, without having talked to each other about that, we had the same opinion once we saw that.
I made 3 orders - all very good quality but I unfortunately one main item was delivered 3 days late which spoilt the occasion.
Wonderful display for 24 hours, then kind of began to wilt. A bit disappointing but the delivery was amazing.
Delivery okay but not sure it was worth the money flower wise.. didn’t AT ALL look anything like picture.
Not very fresh flowers. Not perfumed
Flowers smelled lovely, however little dissappointed that the carnations were a deep purple colour in my opinion jarred against the paler roses and lilies. Greenery would gave been enough vibrant contrast. My sister-in-law seemed happy enough, she kept noting how beautiful their smell was.........would order again just in case it was a blip with flowers available.
OK, but not as many flowers as I would expect for the price.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews