Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Reliable and good"
Miss Nashwa A
"thank you very much. My cousin loved her flowers. i would definetley use your services again in the future."
"The flowers were beautiful. The card was simple, but the chocolates were phenomenal! My only problem was that I was not able to track the parcel. I was not notified when it arrived."
"Flower presentation ( box /wrapping etc ) is lovely but issues re handling in delivery mean not always in great shape when arrive"
Hi, thank you so much for your recent purchase and review. I am really sorry to hear of your disappointment and experience to date but I do see that a team leader is looking into this to put things right

Appleyard London Team
"Roses were fine, Accompanying foliage looked dead."
"I was really impressed with the dleivery and the service, but the actual flowers I felt were expensive and had a very short life, only 2 days later they wilted"
Hi Naomi, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I am really sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a good one as this is definitely not the type of service we would want our customers to receive. A team leader would really love to put things right for you. Please could you direct message us your details so we can assist you further and make sure your query is resolved

Appleyard London Team
"My Aunt said her fruit basket wasn't that good. Grapes were small & sour, canteloupe mushy and pineapple woody. The rest was very nice."
Hi Yvonne, We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly Direct message us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"Nice and timely delivery. Beautiful but didn’t last long."
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"The delivery was on time which was good but unfortunately the flowers started to wilt within two days. Considering the price I wasn't impressed."

Appleyard London Team
"The service was good but the arrangement and flowers themselves were underwhelming. Plus the roses were already in full bloom so didn't last long either. Overall I didn't think it was worth the money and I'll try elsewhere next time."

Appleyard London Team
"Delivery as stated - packaged well. However, the bouquet wasn’t particularly fresh looking and they only lasted 7 days - disappointing when I consider the price. I won’t be ordering at a busy seasonal time again (Mother’s Day in this case) as I feel it affected the quality. Previously, Appleyard flowers I have received have lasted much longer and appeared fresher."

Appleyard London Team
"Flowers could have been better quality... Looked a bit thrown together, some old cut on leaves and tired flowers petal edges."
"Flowers arrived on time, but were a smaller bunch than seemed from the photo, but that may have been as it was a "Times" offer? Flowers only lasted 4 days, Sainsburys and M&S usually get to 7-9 days."
"Appleyard 5* was excellent flowers are lovely but the flowers were delivered at 6:15pm which is not acceptable having ordered them 5 days in advance. This makes it 2* overall."
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and expressing your disappointment. I do see that a team leader is looking into this

Appleyard London Team
"The discount from The Times was great. Flowers were nice, too. But the flowers were delivered too late on Valentine's Day - and to the wrong address despite clear instructions. Probably won't use again or recommend."

Appleyard London Team
"My first time with any florist from London wanted it to be perfect!! It was quite okay but exactly not what shown in the picture like the quality plus they forgot to write my message that i’ve written in the card which was no more than 250 characters as it mentioned. Delivery, packaging was perfect which is why 3 outta 5. Thanks Uday"
"The flowers did not arrive in perfect quality, for the price charged it was not worth it. Moreover the the roses did not arrive with food."
"The whole process takes far too long, I really question what was delivered in comparison to website, I paid for couture flowers."
"Would have expected a fuller bunch for the money I paid"
"I ordered from Australia and based my decision to go with Appleyard on two things - a 750mL bottle of wine and decent flowers as the deal. I was disappointed in the size of the rose plant. Perhaps the time of year?"
"I did not receive an email confirmation of my order. I therefore had no tracking information and had to contact you to check the order had been received."
"on time delivery, quite expensive for size of bouquet"
"Unfortunately the note wasn’t written on the card so the recipient had no idea who they were from. Would also be nice to receive an email to say they had been delivered."
Appleyard London is rated 4.29 based on 4,770 reviews