Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Beautiful array of colourful, scented flowers, delivered on time in perfect condition.
Posted 8 minutes ago
Wine and truffle chocolates delivered on time as promised. Great service with reliability. Thanks you
Posted 1 hour ago
Nice looking arrangement. A few red berries detached in transit, otherwise fine.
Posted 1 hour ago
My very dear cousin was diagnosed with cancer and due to covid, I can not visit her in person so I wanted to send some flowers to cheer her up and they did just that! She commented how beautiful they were and was thrilled. Thank you for such a great service!
Friends were very happy with their anniversary and birthday flowers
Extremely happy with what was received and the method of delivery, 10 out of 10, thank you
Order and delivery were great and on time with me being kept up to date. It was a gift and recipient was delighted and sent me a photo. Champagne and flowers were perfect. My only issue is I added on some chocolates and the box was damaged during delivery - that aspect was disappointing but overall great service
all excellent! flowers and service!
Arrived well packed and the flowers looked fresh and as I expected. Would buy from Appleyard again.
Bought as a gift for my parents. They loved them!
Apart from the first delivery back in June, everything has been delivered on time with a lovely selection of flowers.
My daughter described the flowers as gorgeous.
Beautiful flowers and quick service
Everything worked well.
Loved the flowers
Flowers were delivered on day requested first thing in the morning, recipient was delighted, sent me a photo, excellent quality, looked beautiful. Will definitely use again thank you.
GREAT FLOWERS
Excellent service
Amazing. I needed something special to send to my sister, an ICU nurse, for her 60th birthday as restrictions meant only her daughter could be there to celebrate with her. She was absolutely overjoyed - and overwhelmed - when a basket of gin goodies and a rose were delivered to her door. I can't thank Appleyard enough.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,568 reviews