Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I ordered 100 roses for. Akentines day. They turned up st 4:30pm THE FOLLOWING DAY. I tired to contact the company thought the day and was just out in a frustrating que that I NEVER got to the front of. They did not reply to my email on the days asking for help! I ended up having to ordering another bunch of flowers for the day. Very unhappy!"
"Did not receive all the flower parts no pots was delivered."
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and expressing your disappointment. I do see that a team leader is looking into this

Appleyard London Team
"Flowers turned up tired and looking very tired, sent an email on day of delivery stating this but no response."

Appleyard London Team
"The flowers were fantastic as always. However I had my original order (placed a month ago) cancelled as the bouquet was not part of the valentines offering. I could have them delivered a week either side but wanted them and the order was accepted. I was forced to order a different (more expensive) arrangement or accept a smaller bunch for the same price! To add insult, my ordered item was then discounted two days before it was delivered. Great product, but very poor service in this instance"

Appleyard London Team
"I ordered a bouquet of flowers and as promised they were delivered on Monday 11 Feb. By Tuesday morning they were wilting. I sent an email with a photo to "Customer Services" and received an automated reply. Since then NOTHING. The flowers cost £51 in total. I would have been better off at the local market. Poor product and even poorer "Customer Service""
"The process was fine but I ordered a lovely potted flower and my friends received a nub. Bit disappointing....Shown side by side here."
"Not happy with quality of flowers in relation to the picture etc. Felt overcharged"
"Ordering and delivery all went well. The roses that I sent to my friend started dying 2 days later. My friend has contacted them and they are sending some more, hopefully these ones will be better. I would not want to order again. It is very disappointing when the flowers were sent for her 50th Birthday."
Hi Rachel,

thank you so much for reaching out to us and expressing your disappointment

I do see that a team leader is in touch with you to assist you further

Appleyard London Team
"The flowers were very nice but the were for my Mum on her 60th Birthday from her Grandchildren and they didn’t arrive until about 6.30/7pm on her Birthday which was really poor. I had an email the day before at about 2pm confirming the order had been dispatched."
"they never received their flowers?"
"The flowers arrived a day late and most of the roses were already dead by this point. I tracked the delivery, it was on track and then changed to ‘this parcel could not be delivered today please check back for updates’. There were no updates given and they eventually arrived over 24 hours later."
"Quite disappointed with the flowers paid extra to get chic the flowers don’t look nothing like the picture .. only plus I can say got the delivery on Mother’s Day (today) on the day it was suppose to come . Two stars for the delivery service"
"I sent an email to your customer service team to ask for a VAT invoice so I can claim back the cost of the flowers through my business account. After three days I had no reply. I telephoned instead and was told to resend my email (which wasn't being dealt with anyway) so why would I, instead of someone being proactive and dealing with the issue there and then. I've had better service and won't use you again. That said, I have no problem with the flower delivery or quality of flowers."
"The service and delivery was very good, my only issue was the cost and value for money. I felt that the flowers I purchased were very much over priced. I would have valued these at half the value I paid."
"The delivery company was unable to locate the addressee - but did not inform me, nor it seems did they inform Appleyard. Consequently they were delivered half dead several days later when the address had been verified. I was mortified that the flowers, for an 80th birthday present, were delivered in such a state. Appleyard needs to sort its processes in such a situation - dead flowers should never be delivered! Full stop."
"didnt show up on time as I paid for next day delivery and half of the flowers was dead."
Sorry to hear this. I understand our team are already discussing this issue with you.
"The flowers delivered had absolutely no bearing on what I ordered. VERY disappointing."
"The delivery was very good but the flowers didn't really open and went brown before they had the chance, it was very disappointing as it was for a special birthday and started so well"
"Several flowers in the bouquet arrived dead...presentation not what I expected. I will not be ordering again."
What a pity. We're sorry to hear that. If you do decide to order again please bear in mind that if your flowers arrive in a poor state you can contact us so we can organise a reorder.
"Appleyard flowers are great and their flowers are great quality. However, having sent 2 bouquets to my Mother I'm less than happy with the foliage and greenery that come with the flowers. They have been limp and less than adequate quality. I emailed Customer Services with my concerns and I haven't heard anything back yet. Disappointed with their complaints procedure...these flowers are for my mother who lives in Glasgow and I live in Belfast! Sort it out Appleyard London"
We're sorry to hear about the issues you've mentioned. We couldn't find any previous correspondence from you on this, but I understand a member of our team had now been in touch with you to help.
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,891 reviews